Vault 207

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:49 am

Lily follows after Josh and looks while the others tie up the hostage, at the same time she heard the evil laugh .. She became scared.

[ Sorry for the short post now, but I'm going to take the bus for four hours and be away from internet connections until Thuesday evening. Feel free to .. "Drive" my character . ]
Victoria Vasileva

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 pm

[Deleted until i think of something to put here. i am drawing a blank right now]
Sasha Brown

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

OOC: the innuendo doesn't stop

OOC:I told you to post in character with your ooc post's! or I will kill u off.. pick it up

IC: Otis slapped the ghoul awake, he looked less coffee colored, and less skinny than the other's he had seen, also he was wearing clothes. That didnt make a difference to him, he would beat this zombie piece of [censored] to death if he didnt tell him what he knew. "What the hell are you doing in our vault?"
emily grieve

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Taylor heard something from around a corner. He gulped a bit, and indicated to the others a location over to the right. He raised his pistol and walked over. He hugged the wall again, hearing a kind of growl. 'What the hell is the point of a vault again? To avoid this kind of [censored]?' Taylor thought angrily and whipped around the corner. The ghoul saw him and growled, spreading his arms, as if saying "You wanna go?" Taylor laughed to himself 'Yeah, I do.' he thought as he pulled the trigger, the bullet blowing it's brains out the back of it's head. Ghouls farther down the hall turned and growled at him "[censored]" said Taylor as he turned back to the other two. "We gotta go." He took the lead and took a path opposite the hallway, leading to the torwards the apartments...
k a t e

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 am

"You gotta let me go!" Aiguo couldn't stand these bigots.
"These humans are gonna get murdered if we don't hurry."

"Boys and girls this was just an experimentation procedure of Vault 207 no need to be afraid" the overseer let out a loud chuckle. He was indeed evil. Any second more ghouls are going to swarm in. Act accordingly and one of you shall be spared." The intercom clicked off.

"We gotta close the vault door now before more start gathering here." Aiguo stifled a little as he tried to free himself.
"I'm not mindless like them. I may be a ghoul but i'm also human."
Julia Schwalbe

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 am

Lily walks around in the room the men had tied the ghoul...
" We're doomed ! " Her moral was down at zero, she cried and sat down on the floor,
looking at all those in the room and met the ghoul's eyes for a moment but she'd turned away before it could say anything to her.

[ OOC: The vault door can't be closed - it "blew" up. So, we can't close it. ]
Brandon Wilson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:50 am

OOC: the BACK vault door was opened, It was an entrance to a mine shaft, the front door is sealed, only the overseer can open it. BTW dont control him or what he say's ive got him under control, I've got some twists with him and Dr.Kim dont worry.

The Atomic doctorine gang, talked it over in the corner, eventually Otis walked over to the ghoul and held Josh's 10mm pistol to his head. Were going to untie you, you are going to help us find surviviors, iff you call us "bigots" or generally piss me off, I will put a bullter in your squishy skull without thinking twice. Get this threw your head we do not care about your feelings. He nodded to Josh, who popped out his switch blade, and cut the ropes loose. Looking over at Lilly he went to confort her. He although he was in a hostile cituation, the young Otis still couldnt think with anything but his balls.
ILy- Forver

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Aiguo stood up and looked around, relaxing his muscles. He picked up his blade and strapped it on to his back.
"Those ferals ghouls won't attack me. I should probably scout ahead and see if i can rescue anybody.. How does that idea sound?"
Aiguo knew these humans hated him but he wanted to be trusted, because he truly did want to save those innocent lives. Silence filtered the room as the group stood there.

OOC: Feel free to take control of my character to move the story along.
Hilm Music

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Taylor came into the room breathing hard. He had ran the whole way from the food storage, and had managed to lose the ghouls in the passages. He closed the door, assuming the ferals couldn't open it. "Okay, hate to interupt guys, but we need a plan, or we're gonna end up food for whatever the hell those things are!" He said, looking to Aiguo and adding "No offence." He deceided to take action, and began checking everyone in the room for any injuries. They were all okay. "Alright, we should probably make our way to the Overseer's office. He should be able to help us." He pulled some ammo from his pocket and reloaded his pistol before clicking the safety on and sticking it in his pocket as well. In his opinion, the Overseer was usually just the guy who kept all the paperwork in order, but in this situation, he might be able to do more. At least, Taylor hoped he could.
casey macmillan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 am

OOc: is it to late to make a new character, i want to make a ghoul
Christine

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:36 am

OOC: sorry ive been out of state for 14 days, lets keep this puppy moving, also it's not to late to start another character, I wil contiue this after the limit hits. Also only a BACK vault door is open, the other remains closed for now, but opening that one will come in the mean time. Now we can choose to A. Save civilians by putting them in secure rooms, B killing zombies. C. All at the same time

IC: Otis rounded a corner as a zombie jumped on him. He punched at the zombie's head, and suddenly it's head exploded. Getting up and wiping himself off, he looked over at that metal contraption he hooked to his fist in the security wing. "What the [censored] is this?" he wondered. But Taylor ans the clothed Zombie where moving on so he fallowed closely behind.
Caroline flitcroft

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Taylor made a beeline to the atrium. He flattened himself against the occasional wall, checking the next room for ghouls before he headed on. He gripped his pistol tightly, but then relaxed his grip. The stiars were ahead of him, and Taylor looked up at the walkway above him. He couldn't see any ghouls. 'Alright, just up the stairs, and through that door, and we're home free' he thought to himself as he indicated for the others to move up with him. He moved carefully, gun outstretched, with his other hand steadying it. His boots clancked softly on the vault floor as he checked small passage ways, unsuring they weren;t going to get any surprises. Especially surprises that could get them killed. Taylor quickly ran up the stairs, turning in the stairwell as a ghoul howled at him. He whipped his hand out, catching the ghoul in it's face. It staggered backwards, a surprised look on it's face before Taylor's gun whipped around, squeezing out one round into the ghouls surprise face. The bullet traveled through its eye and out the back of its skull, embedding itself in the wall as the ghoul fell without most of its head. Taylor shook slightly from the blood splattered on part of his lab coat, but he regained his composure and continued up the stairs. He could see the overseer's office, and he ran to it. He slammed into it before pounding on it screaming "Let us in!" He yelled, looking back at his little group and added "It's like a bad holotape out here!" Taylor cursed and leaned over, trying to get a look into the overseer's office. He could just make out the oversser at his desk, talking to someone. He took a nearby mug off the ground and whipped it at the window, but it clanged noisily off of it. He watched it fall, and Taylor's stomach sank as he saw it bounce off the ghoul's head. It had come to investigate the noise. It howled, seeming louder than before, and Taylor heard other ghouls answer further into the vault. "Son of a...get ready!" He said, rapping once more on the overseer's door.
Austin Suggs

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:31 am

Name: Nervous Subject
Race: Failed FEV subject/ Human
Job: FEV Subject
History: Got knocked out outside the living quarters and then became a FEV Subject.
Weapon: 10mm.
Appearence: ...http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Failed_FEV.PNG
Rob Smith

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Name: Paul N. Kaplinski
Race: Caucasian
Job: Dish Washer
History: Paul lives alone; his grandmother just died, so did his parents. He is a kleptomaniac and likes collecting everything he finds. He hates most of the inhabitants of the vault.
Weapon: a hunting rifle (a gift from his dead father, he doesn't know how to use it), switchblade ( he stole it from a Vault resident)
Appearence: Short brown hair, green eyes, average height, dirty vault 207 jumpsuit
El Khatiri

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 am

Name: Charles "Charly" Winters
Race: Caucasian
Apperance: Buzz cut, brown hair, Vault Utlity Jumpsuit(stole from Father)
Weapon: 10MM, given to him as gift from Grandfather
History: Mother passed at age 12 because of cancer and has always been a little tempermental. Has had a crush on Lily since he was 13.
Chris BEvan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 am

Name: Alan Reyes
Race: White
Height: 5'6"
Appearance: Black hair, slightly overweight with an oval shaped face that serves to make him look larger than he is. Is normally wearing a Vault uniform with a shady hat---an heirloom in his family from before the bombs dropped and the only bit of flair he allows himself. Although technically of mixed race, his father being Latino and his mother being white, and of Irish descent, the only thing he inherited that might lend to his ethnic history is his vaguely Spanish surname. He has green eyes and pale skin.
Occupation: Administrative. He is a personal assistant to the overseer as well as administering G.O.A.T. exams and organizing the various duties needed to be performed around the Vault.
Weapon: Switchblade he confiscated from a student shortly before one of the G.O.A.T.'s. Standard issue 10mm pistol given to most Vault officials.
History: Alan's story is a tragic one. As a young boy, both of his parents died under mysterious circumstances. The official version of events said that it was due an infection in that years crops, and though many other residents fell ill, his parents were the only ones to become mortally so. This lead to a series of rumors among the other dwellers that perhaps the young boy, notorious for his bad behavior around the vault, was involved in their deaths. As the rumors circulated, he became ostracized and threatened the point that the Overseer himself took over "care giving" duties himself. It became quickly apparent that this was meant more as a ploy to keep an eye on Alan, and as he grew older he spent most nights traveling between the guards' quarters and his various chores. By the time he was a teenager, Alan had developed quite a reputation as a bad boy and used it to his advantage. He started his own gang, The Bunker Bombs, and soon crafted a double life during which he would orchestrate robberies and vandalism while presenting a pristine face to an otherwise disinterested Overseer.

The Bunker Bombs disbanded after a heated incident one night ended in the death of both a gang member and security officer. After the incident, The Overseer became ill-tempered and megalomaniacal, seizing anybody suspected of being in the gang and immediately sentencing them to execution. What few failed to notice in this time is how very quickly the ne'er do well Alan had been promoted to the Overseers personal assistant and had become the shining paragon of Vault citizenship. And so he had remained well into his forties. Now he's notorious for being a politicking bureaucrat and heavy-handed disciplinarian among the other vault dwellers, making him quite popular with the older crowd and the object of the youth's ire.

S-4
P-8
E-4
C-7
I-5
A-6
L-5

Tag skills would be Sneak, Speech, and Lockpick.
Lauren Denman

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:35 am

"Officious little jerk," Alan muttered. He had read the expression in some terminal archive long ago, although he could not remember specifically where. But as he checked his eyes in the mirror of his securely locked bedroom, the phrase kept repeating in his mind. That is what he had become. That was certainly how the other citizens thought of Alan.

"Citizens," he chuckled to himself. The Overseer had instructed Alan some time ago that the vault denizens were not to be called dwellers, but citizens, to remind them of their great, Republican heritage. Alan had made a game for himself creating a dictionary with all of the euphemistic non-sense meant to be foisted upon the masses. The Overseers' personal minions had become citizens, gangsters had become undesirable elements, those who disagreed with The Overseer were wayward, and now all hell breaking loose had become 'procedure'.

"That is some brilliant Seerspeak," Alan cracked to nobody in particular as he brushed a stray black hair from in front of his cherubic face. He sighed wistfully at the thought of his younger days. In those days his jaw line stood firm and defiant, opposed to the flabby, undefined oval that glared back at him now. It was as though he were melting away with his dignity.

Howls echoed in the hallways outside. The first few screeches had startled the portly bureaucrat, but by now they had become so expected that Alan barely took notice. He slid his hand down to his side arm and thumbed the grip. The Overseer had insisted he carry a firearm, as it was sometimes necessary in order to deal with the 'undesirable elements', but in honestly, Alan barely knew how to use the blasted thing. The security forces would often joke that nobody kept their gun cleaner than ol' Reyes, as in the three years he had carried it he had only fired it once. At a radroach. And missed.

What Alan had kept to himself was the switch blade he had been tucking into his boot heel for nearly nine months. Although The Overseer preferred more direct means, Alan found that he was much more successful keeping order with a strategic visit in the middle of the night, staring the 'wayward citizen' right in the face. He was only slightly more useful with a knife, but the element of surprise was nearly always on his side and something deep in his wide, agitated eyes convinced most that he was capable of anything.

Another howl, this time followed by splatter. Whether it was human or zombie was anybody's guess. Alan saw little difference at this point. He shuffled to his desk and picked up the fedora that had been in his family since before the bombs dropped. His ancestors were penniless immigrants, so the tale went, and although Vault-Tec had denied their request for a secure spot in the Vault, the first Overseer---Praise Be to His Name---was benevolent enough to sneak them in the numerous supply crates, their only belongings being the clothes on their back. Including this hat. The rest had long since turned to dust in some forgotten storage area after they donned their Vault uniforms, but somehow, this one hat had held up over the years

That was the tale he told everybody, anyway. If only they knew how his family had really gotten into the Vault. If only they knew how the ghouls had really gotten into the Vault.

The ghouls. Alan took a seat by his bedside and poured himself a shot of Scotch, shuddering at the thought of the rotted flesh and organ matter the ghouls were going to leave behind. He was disgusted by how unhygienic the entire business was, but it was, at least partially, his fault. He stared at the door, muttering thanks to The Overseer that he was safe from the filth in his sterile, sealed cocoon. He smirked at the thought of all those miserable souls lost outside to fend for themselves. He raised a glass to his hermetically sealed chamber and took another gulp.

That was when the light switched from red to green, and his door slid open.
J.P loves

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion