Vault 207

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:35 am

IC: Dr.Kim rushed over to Mark as he entered her office. "I need two protectons and a Mr. Gutsy down in that entrance now! I was wrong these patterns arent those of rad roaches... the vitals show there human... at least where at one time. Although the camera out there was damamged, the door has taken segificant blugeting from the outside. Whoever is out there... you need to get rid of it. Get on it." she walked over to her desk and put her head on the surface and began deep breathing this was hard news to take.

(ooc: Marc you have one post to kill as many feral ghouls as you can. Everyone else, your going to have to wait for them to flood into the vault)

IC: The three Atomic Doctorine members crept down the security wing. It was two Oclock in the morning and little to no activity was going on at this hour. IF there was someone watching the camera's they wherent watching live footage, thanks to Marco. Otis peeked his head around the corner, and gave Josh a thumbs up. He lead the way,pointing his 10mm infront of him. They got to the door, cliff pulled out his bobby pin, and worked it for about 30 seconds before they heard that magical click. Inside they found standard laser rifles, to heavy weapons they had never seen before. Otis picked up a strange metal item supposedly you where supposed to wear around your fist. Otis turned and reminded them "Lets load up, and get out as soon as possible."
roxanna matoorah

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 am

Josh Grabbed A Laser Rifle And Some Pulse Grenades " Woah, This Stuff, It's Amazing! Alot Of It I Havn't Ever Seen **OR** Heard Of!" Josh Then Turned Attention To, What's This?... A Gattling Laser! "What The Hell Is This?...

OOC: Is It Okay To Have Gatting Laser? If Not I'll Edit.

IC:
Well Then, There's Alot Of Tech Here, Maybe We Could Take It All?"
Alan Cutler

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:19 am

OOC: Laser rifle has always been fine, and btw WOOOHOOO I JUST MADE CURATE!

IC: "Hahaha ALL of it, I'm strong but I aint that strong. Cliff you grab the tech, I cant wait to see what I can pull off with some of this stuff. Look Cherry bombs! haha havent seen these till I was 6!" The boys loaded up there sacks, and crept back down the halls, but over the loadspeaker they heard "Intrusion on the security wing!" Otis screamed in anger "OVERSEER!!! THAT [censored] SET US UP!!!!" Cliff sprinted forward "Lets get the [censored] out of here"!"
Undisclosed Desires

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:26 am

Allan waited for Shea to walk into the diner before he removed his .44 from his holster, levelled it at Shea's head, and turned the young man's surprised expression into a fine red mist. Allan knew the gravity of what he had just done, so he bolted past everyone and disappeared down the hallway toward the service shafts. nobody knew that part of the vault better than he did, and it would take them forever to find him.

OOC: this thread got real lame real fast. i thought i'd introduce some excitement
Jerkoff.
Sarah Unwin

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Jerkoff.

OOC: Ok I just read a few posts back, if josh is ROBBING the security wing with me, how can he bea at the range with you please FALLOW the story before post. edit the last INcharacter post, and put in something credible.
Daniel Brown

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 pm

OOC: Till you were 6? shouldnt it be Since?

IC: Josh sprints down the hall, "WE SHOULD PAY THAT [Censored] A VISIT!" Carrying The Weapons, Josh Runs Alongside Otis...
Samantha Mitchell

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

"Ok!" Mark exlcaimed to dr. Kim as he rushed over to his computer. He started typing furiously, summoning up the automate defense units closest to the entrance. "Come on, Come on!" Mark shouted at the computer "There! I got it! They are on their way to the entrance, i've sent a beacon to all automated security to converge on the entrance!" Mark shouted as he dashed out the Robot center, unholstering his AEP7 Laser Pistol as he did so.
What the hell am I doing? Mark thought, why the hell am I going towards the danger?
Because, if one of the robots malfuntions you can help it out. Another part of his mind said.
Pffttt yeah right!
Look you're almost there just stand and fight and don't be a wuss.
Fine.

Mark stopped at the control room to the entrance to the outside, he waited for about 5 minutes, until most of the robots were there, "Alright men lets do this! Kill whatever is on the other side! No surrender!" Marks valiant attempt at a rousing speech was lost on the 8 impassive robots assembled there. "FIRE!" Mark shouted as he hit the open door button. "No targets detected" one of the protectrons said in his all to automated voice. "What the heck?" Mark whispered, the door wasn't opening! Then CRACK! the unbreakable vault door burst into peices! "Holy [censored]!" Mark screamed as debris went everywere "FIRE!" He said in panic.

A huge array of plasma and laser shot down into the entrance to the vault, but there was nothing there, and then Mark heard a sceam, a long painful howl of anguish and eternal agony. Then a huge horde of ghouls poured over what was once the vaults door. "RUN!" Mark said dashing franticly to get behind his shining gaurdians. A valiant Mr. Gutsy said "ready to die for your country you commie son of a [censored]?" and a protectron said Impassivly "threat level Omega." A wave of fire and laser met the first wave of ghouls, but they would not be detered, after a minute of holding the line there were only two Mr. Gutsy's left and no protectrons. The ghouls were climing over their dead bretheren to get at the heroic metal knights. And then the flaming deamons fell down upon the two guardians, who were spewing forth fire till their last, and slaughtered them.

But all was not lost, for a few vault citizens near the entrance saw a familiar face dashing towards them waving his arms and screaming at the top of his lungs " SOUND THE [censored] ALARM! WERE ALL GANNA DIE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Mark dashed past the first few confused citizens, not breaking stride screaming into his PipBoy. "Dr. Kim get the security team together, oh god were all dead, DEAD!"

OOC: I imagined the vault door for 207 would be much bigger than the one for 101 correct?
Louise

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:10 am

A hand shot out from a side-hallway and caught Mark by the collar as he ran past.

"You!" Allan screamed, "listen to me! This place is about to be overrun by demons. there are hundreds of them coming up through the service shafts. i don't know how they got down there but these people are all royally [censored]."

The gleam in Allen's eyes said that there was not much sanity left in him, and he meant business.

"you are getting that front door open and we are getting the hell out of here!"

OOC: Allan, like everyone else, has never seen a ghoul or heard of one in his life, and thus would naturally draw a parallel between what he sees and what he has heard and assume that the ferals are demons.
NAkeshIa BENNETT

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 pm

"HAH!" Mark laughed "thats were I've been running from, Dr. Kim told me to investigate some strange readings at the gate wehn these things broke it down and then I started to run, I don't think the robots could have held them very long." Mark said, inside his head he was anolyzing the situation from every angle possible and then a thought struck him "I know how we can save ourselves for a little bit, we go to the robot center and I will call all the robots in the vault to come there, then me and you can be safe inside the walls of my building while the robots do the fightn while we figure something better out. Come on lets go!" Mark shouted as he tried to get out of allans vice like grip, to run towards his beloved robot center
NIloufar Emporio

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

the last struggling reamins of Allen's sanity told him this man was telling the truth; that he was not an enemy. Allen trusted him.

Minutes later Allan was standing in the doorway to the robotics maintenance bay, pointing his cannon of a gun down the hallway toward the increasingly loud howling, and waiting for Mark to put some sort of code into a computer.

The first 3 demons rounded the corner. He vaporized one of their heads but the other 2 kept coming undeterred. Allen levelled his revolver and waited.

as soon as one stepped in front of the other he roared like a beast and fired a shot into the core of the lead monster. The massive force of the impact tore the creature's entire body apart and ripped his follower in half at the waist.

Allan reloaded the 2 empty chambers of his gun. he still had over 200 rounds, but these shells were over 200 years old. it was a miracle any of them fired at all. Allan tried not to think of this as he waited for the next wave of creature sto come screeching around the corner.
Kevan Olson

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 pm

(now my toon has a salt shaker for a weapon....he'll assault you...its a pun..)

*gets up and jumps infront of mark*you wanna pet the shiney rock? mmmmm???
ever go to a club where people eat others??? humm*smiles
Svenja Hedrich

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am

Allan turned around at the disturbance and blew "Jorock"'s head clean off before turning to face the hallway once more.

OOC: seriously, Jonms, you must either be a complete idiot or mentally handicapped. you obviously have no friends whoever you are.
Oscar Vazquez

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 am

(tayroc dude the guys insain take a [censored]in chill pill and get the pole outta your butt!)
*jorcok has child syndrom and cant be killed*haha *beams tay with his salt shakerr
Greg Swan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 am

OOC note: no matter how many of them there are, feral ghouls could never take out a vault door without a massive battering ram or something of that nature
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:24 pm

((helloooooo tunneling ....the cellings arnt that thick and they can fit in the vents))
Setal Vara

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 am

OOC: Tayroc, maybe there's more than just ghouls .....dun, dun, dun, DUN!

IC: "Good work!" Mark exclaimed as he noticed allan decapitating some demons "I have all the robots in the whole vault converging on this area! Some should be getting here soon enough but for a few minutes were on our own except for the four autoturrets that are always here and my own personal Mr. Gutsy" Mark said, mid sentance though Mark paused to fire a barrage of beaming hot bolts into a ghoul that was charging at them. "Anyways, the turrets have the 4 paths to get to this one somewhat secure." Mark looked over at his computer and cursed "**** a turret is already down! and that was a mk. 4! I do hope those robots get here fast!"
Milad Hajipour

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 am

((helloooooo tunneling ....the cellings arnt that thick and they can fit in the vents))

OOC: you continue to astound me. they are ghouls, not moles. story says they blasted open the front door. also, the walls of the vault are even thicker than the door itself.
Beat freak

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:17 am

OOC: i get you guys are calling them demons because youve been in the vault so long you dont know what a ghoul is, but please stick with calling them ghouls, or feral ghouls.

Otis Cliff and Josh rounded a corner, put there backs to the walls, as two security gaurds ran by. "Alright, my cousin's place is right by, only like... three corridors away... lets get a move on." whispered Cliff.
They heard Dr.Kim over the speaker "All security to level 4 Immediatly! This is not a drill!" Otis began laughing "What a retard! Were on level 2!" Sprinting from coridor to coridor, they reached Cliff's cousins housing, and began unloading there gear. She soon came out of her room, "What the hell is going on?" Otis took her back into her room for a quiky, before they took off again.
KRistina Karlsson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 am

OOC: ghouls do not exist to the people of the vault. when a character says anything about one, they would not call them a ghoul, they would call them the thing they resemble most. i.e. demons
Solina971

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 pm

OOC: i get you guys are calling them demons because youve been in the vault so long you dont know what a ghoul is, but please stick with calling them ghouls, or feral ghouls.

Otis Cliff and Josh rounded a corner, put there backs to the walls, as two security gaurds ran by. "Alright, my cousin's place is right by, only like... three corridors away... lets get a move on." whispered Cliff.
They heard Dr.Kim over the speaker "All security to level 4 Immediatly! This is not a drill!" Otis began laughing "What a retard! Were on level 2!" Sprinting from coridor to coridor, they reached Cliff's cousins housing, and began unloading there gear. She soon came out of her room, "What the hell is going on?" Otis took her back into her room for a quiky, before they took off again.

jorock hears the warning and runs to get protection
Katey Meyer

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:59 am

Luther had gotten down into the tunnels and saw the ferals, they hadnt seen him yet. he took a bottle he had from his room and hurled it toward the pack.
they ran at him. he stood there. luther did nothing. a pack of ferals jumped onto him and ripped off his face, his screams sounded all the way down the shaft as the ferals were biting on his skin, the screaming had stopped, and his mutilated body just laid there. motionless.
Tracey Duncan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am

Taylor looked up from his coffe. Dr. Kim was calling all security to level four over the intercom. His the coat of his vault lab uniform was strewn lazily of the bar-style seat in the diner. The robot behind the counter whirred into action, buzz saws at the ready. 'All this over radroaches?' He sighed and stood up, drinking the remains of his coffe and heading out the door. He stuck his hands in his pockets, walking slowly down the corridor on his way to the clinic. He casually looked down a hallway on his left and saw a couple of security guards running down the hall on their way to level four. He shook his head a bit. Just because most of the security force was afraid of radroaches, they had to call in the cavalry? He had treated radroach wounds before, and at worst they were just big bites. He came to the stairs and quickly climbed them, taking them two by two. He reached the top and followed the hallway before breaking off to a door on the left, which was the clinic. The main area was empty, which pleased him, since he had kept no one waiting, and didn't have to do any work yet. He strolled over to his office and opened the door which slid up, allowing him to enter. He left it open so he could see into the other room, and dropped into his chair, spinning once before getting to work on his paperwork.
W E I R D

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 am

[ OCC -> New character ]

Name:
Lily Eliza Silver

Race:
White

Job:
Student

History:
She has always been an optimistic person, she loves to be social and being playful. She is good known in the vault as a good and optimistic friend to everyone. She isn't the most intelligent person in class. Her mother is called Catharine, and she lost her father at the age of 3 ( He died of cancer ) . She loves gymnastics and is pretty known with it, she also loves music and plays the guitar.
She is a Christian and she reads the bible at the evenings.

Weapon:
Lily doesn’t carry a weapons – Unless when necessary she wields a 10mm pistol.
She got this weapon when she turned eleven, a present from her dead father ( Her father was a security officer ) . She has never used a weapon before.

Appearance:
Lily has clear blue eyes, blond hair reaching down to her neck, she is not the tallest girl, neither the smallest. She often walk around in a short skirt, and a sweater. Since using those cloths are illegal in the vault she wears her jumpsuit. But she always wears her necklace with a heart in it.
She is 1,67m in height .

[ OOC ENDED | By the way, I'm just jumping into the roleplay as we wait, hmm ? ]

Lily is at the restaurant she's taking the dish washer.. She hears the broadcast over her Pipboy and starts to get worried,
" What's going on " she said to herself, suddenly she hears a scream - from a robot. Not exactly a scream, a more of a robot shutdown.
She thought Mark tested something with his robots again. She looked down on the dish washer again as the broadcast repeated and two men ran through the restaurant in all haste.

Lily decided to go to her boyfriend, Marcus since he was a security recruit and probably knew what was going on in this vault.
She started to walk and when she came to where he lived - no one home, only his mother.
She talked to Marcus' mother and she told that Marcus had to go to the 4th floor.

Lily started to walk to the 4th floor,
" It's not a drill ! "
" Yea.. Nothing happens here anyway " she said to herself and entered the 4th floor ...

[ OOC ]

So, what do you guys think about my first post here x) ?
May someone give me a name uptate ?

EDIT:
Spelling mistake.

[ / OCC ]
+++CAZZY

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

Dr.Kim looked over the security footage, "[censored] it we need to call a lockdown." She began typing a message to the overseer, only he had the clearence to call such a play. Meanwhile Otis and Josh crept out of Cliff's cousin's appartment. "You know I dont like you hooking up with my cousin right?" Otis spun around "SHHHHHH! I hear someone coming." They waited, Josh gripped the lead pipe he had taken from the boiler room, he had no plans to use the guns they had just stolen, that was his profit right there... if they ever made it out of this. Soon a snarling growl came from a round the corner. "What the [censored] is that?" Cliff asked
Anna Krzyzanowska

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Josh Shouted Out Loud, Not Able To Stop Himslef "I Dont Know, But It Isnt From The Vault!" Josh Tightened His Grip On The Pipe... He Readied To Attack It. Wiating For Otis To Give The Order.
alyssa ALYSSA

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion