Vault 207

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:16 am

Lily heard the scream... It sounded like Josh !
She was terrified !
" W-what ig going on ? " she said to herself with a shaky voice as the lights in the vault began to come and go and she got tears in her eyes..
She heard more screams and ran, ran as fast as she could.
She ran and crashed into Marcus - he had blood in his face.
" W-what in earth is going on ?! " she screamed out, desperately to Marcus.
" Come " said he and opened one of the secure food chambers in the vault and wen't inside with her and looked her straight into her eyes.
" You heard the broadcast over the radio, right ? "
Lily nodded and held around Marcus.
" Well, something has come into the vault. Some glowing thins, we didn't get more information before they came running. "
" I-Is anyone d-dead .. ? "
Marcus didn't answer and said;
" I want you to stay here, lock the door. These ... things can't get you here. I'll go get your mother as well as mine, alright ? "
Lily didn't answer him and looked down on the floor.
" I need you to trust me, say you love me, Eliza. Please ... "
" I love you, Marcus ... " she said as they looked in each other's eyes.
They kissed passionately and then Marcus went outside and locked the door to the food chamber...
Avril Louise

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:37 am

As The Ghoul Rounds The Corner, Josh Rams His Pipe Into His Head, Sending Him Down Into The Ground, Josh Then Flurries An Attack On Him Ramming Multiple Parts Of His Body "DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF [Censored]!" After He Killed The Ghoul, The Group Have Slight Bits Of Blood On Them, Everyone In The Group Just Stares At Josh, Wondering What Happened To Him... "Lost My Temper Is All."
Lory Da Costa

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Name: Aiguo
Race: Ghoul
Job: Scavanger
History: Unknown. Came into Vault 207 along with the other ghouls. Hates bigots.
Weapon: Chinese assault rifle and Jingwei's shocksword
Appearence: Scaly skin. Taller than the average human. Wears metal armor (no helmet).
Robert Garcia

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Lily didn't want wait anymore .. She didn't want to !
She had heard screaming, gun shots and running in hours. She was worried about Marcus, her mother and his mother.
She stood up in the food chamber, very shaky. She saw tried to open the door, it was locked somehow !
She yelled after help:
" Can anyone hear me ?! "
" Help .. Please ! "
She thought about everything, she didn't want to die in this room !
She wanted to see Josh, Mark, Marcus and her mother and all the others again ! She almost started to cry and started to yell desperately after help.
Amanda Furtado

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:04 am

"Where are those damned robots, you fool?!" Allen roared at mark as he blew apart 2 more ghouls. He reloaded. He was standing in a pile of spent casings, with the smell of cordite burning in his nose and lungs.

The hallway was a carnival of gore. no clear wallspace could be seen through the blood, bits of irradiated brain clung to the walls. Entrails and severed limbs littered the floor and hung from the pipes in the ceiling where they had been blown by the force of the bullets and become lodged. Dozens of the animals had met their ends here.

...And yet the monsters kept coming.

another massive group of ghouls came around the corner, herded by one of their number that looked to be wearing leather armour and carrying an automatic rifle. The ferals slipped in their former compatriots' blood and jostled each other as they charged down the long hallway toward the robotics maintenance bay.

The armoured one remained calm and even seemed to be...

no...

At this sight Allen's last fragile thread of sanity snapped. He roared out his madness in a great wall of sound that could be heard throughout the vault and emptied his revolver into the horde. the 6 bullets tore through twice that number of beasts.

Allen dropped his gun. There would be no time to reload.

He drew his knife and charged the creatures in a blind, murderous rage.

The demon was laughing.
Syaza Ramali

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 am

Josh Decides They Have To Move, And He Knows The Perfect Place... The Food Chamber! "C'mon! Follow Me!" Josh And The Group Ran Down To The Food Chamber, Luckily The Other Ghouls Hadn't Reached That Area.

The Group Reach The Food Chambers, Seeing One Is Locked... "What The Hell?! Why Is That One Locked!?" Josh Ran Up To It And Banged His Pipe On It, "Is Anyone In There?! Speak Up!" Josh Awaited A Response, He Checked Behind Them Every So Often.
Suzie Dalziel

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:53 am

" Josh ?! " Lily gets up on her feet and shouts;
" The door is locked, I can't get to open ! "
Lily tries to find anything, a key, a terminal, nothing !
" Help me ! " she shouts out loud .
Eoh

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:46 am

Aiguo looks around. He commanded his derranged ferals to halt. Well for sure there's some people here he thought to himself. Aiguo slowly unstraps the chinese assault rifle and walks a forward steadily. "Super mutants?"....he bellowed hoping to attract some attention. He looked over at his dead comrades. "Maybe they're humans....psychopaths?..come out!" he roared waiting for a response.
katsomaya Sanchez

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:12 am

Rustling from out in the clinic caused Taylor to looked up from his paperwork. "Is anyone there?" he called out. There was some more rustling and then silence. He sighed and stood up, spinning the chair with his hand and walked over to the door. He poked his head out the door and saw it. It looked like a human, but it's skin was strectched and dry, and gaps of flesh were missing. It was bent low over in the corner. Dr. Koziol's heart skipped a beat. He gulped slightly before taking a tentative step forward. "Do you need medical attention?" he addresed the thing. It slowly stood up before whipping around and screaming at Taylor. He stepped back into the wall. 'What the hell is this thing?' His mind raced, thinking hard 'Is that a person? Some kind of monster broke into the vault? Is it a disease?' He asked himself, not getting answers. It lunged torwards him. Taylor side stepped and the thing head-butted the door frame. It staggered back, shaking it's head. Taylor yanked open his desk drawer, whipping out his father's old pistol. He took aim, and fired the weapon. The bullet flew past the thing, clanging off the wall in the clinic. He cursed loudly and took aim again. The thing had regained it's wits, and once again ran at Dr. Koziol. He waited, compensating for his poor aim and hoping for his bravery to last, and fired. Wether it was the sheer closeness of the ghoul or pure luck, the bullet flew through it's head and out the other side. The ghoul gurgled and dropped, blood seeping onto the floor. Taylor let go of his held breath and slowly brought down the gun. He took several deep breaths attempting to lower his heart rate, but to no avail. "Jesus..." he muttered. He stood there for a while before he deceided to leave. He didn't stand much of a chance on his own, so he deceided to go find some other Vault Dweller. 'Hopefully someone who knows how to shoot' he thought before he added another thought 'So much for radroaches...'
Alexander Horton

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 am

I can't get it up ! "

LMAO
ZzZz

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am

Aiguo heard the shots of gunfire and immediately ran to the sound. He looked at the dead feral lying on the ground and then at Taylor. "What? Never seen a ghoul before?" Aiguo casually spoke. As more ghouls approached to attack Taylor, they were stopped upon his commands. "No need to be alarmed..." Aiguo spoke as if to calm down the doctor as if everything was just an accident. The ferals wouldn't allow it and turned against Aiguo for not letting them thirst upon the carnage. Aiguo quickly shot a feral as it rasped it's grip at the doctor. "Stupid brainless things" he muttered as they all started to corner him.
hannaH

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Laughter filled Allen's head, a dread cacophany of raspy hoots and bellows.

Allen fell upon the demons like an atomic bomb, scattering them with great sweeps of his arms. With every slash of his knife blood sprayed across him and innards hit the floor.
They were all around him, clutching at him with their rotting hands even as they were hacked off. they were trying to tear him apart.

and still the demon laughed.

Allen bellowed with all the power of his lungs. The beasts' numbers were beginning to thin. He smashed their heads open on the walls like watermelons, his knife passing through them with such ease it was as if they were nothing but ghosts.

The last ghoul hit the floor, gurgling through it's slashed throat. Allen was ankle-deep in viscera and drenched in radioactive blood, but the laughter did not stop.

It would never stop.

It surrounded him, engulfed him, became him.

Allen saw the abomination at the end of the hall, mocking him.

He charged, the hallway shook with his howl of rage and despair.

The ghoul raised his assault rifle and emptied a magazine in the direction of the giant that bore down on him, hitting Allan with 6 bullets in the right arm and shoulder before he was caught and torn limb from limb.

Allan was dead now. He was only The Laughter. He wiped the blood from his eyes and took off around the corner. He passed 3 protectrons on his way, and knocked each of them over as he sprinted past. He headed for the Overseer's office.
Kat Lehmann

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm

OOC: Wait, are we allowed to control other people's characters? If yes, then to what extent?

Aiguo pierced plenty of more ferals with his assault rifle never flinching for a second. He has put the people of this vault in danger by leading these ghouls here.
The blood there at Vault 207 was a gruesome site that should never be gazed upon with human eyes...or even through the eyes of a ghoul.
When he was out of ammo for his gun he quickly switched the assault rifle to his opposite hand and swung swiftly at a ghoul using the butt of the gun to smash a ghoul's head open. He quickly dropped it on the ground and unsheathed his shocksword.

Blood splattered. But not the blood of Aiguo, but of his crazy brothern who have lost their minds and sanity. Aiguo cut through a ghoul only to be faced by another. Aiguo executed a perfectly horizontal slash at the ghouls who now fell at his feet. He gave the sword a quick swing to rid of the blood as it gave off a distilling shock. He quickly sheathed it and ran out looking for any survivors.

A demon's voice quickly pierces Aiguo's earsdrums. Now that doesn't sound human or like a ghoul "What kind of monster would be laughing at a time like this?"

Aiguo quickly crept through the hallways. Several feral ghouls skulked past him but Aiguo kept a low profile and just walked past them as if they were on their usual hunt for food or junk of any kind.

I need to save those humans before the ferals get to them...or worse...that thing that's been laughing. Aiguo was struck bluntly on the cranium by an unknown person from behind. He fell to the ground and gazed at the perpetrator's face as his vision quickly began to go fuzzy. Everything around him turned black as he became unconscious.

OOC: I'm going to be spending a night at a hotel. I probably won't be on the computer so we'll just have Aiguo on hold. Won't be back until Sunday. One of the characters could bring him to like the vault infirmiry where he would be diagnosed with a coma until i got back lol or something along the lines of that.
Niisha

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:19 pm

*clang* the lead pipe made a beautiful thud against the ghouls head. Otis dragged the bastard ghoul to the Atomic Doctrine hiding spot. "Found this [censored] pumping rounds off. Now these things can shoot! I dont know what's going to here, Cliff find a chair, Josh tie him to it. Were gonna make this freak talk... if it can... if not, cut it's [censored]in head off."
josh evans

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 am

This is pretty good. I would probably join if I wasn't involved in other stuff.
Jason Rice

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

Josh Looked Around The Area, Trying To Find A Way To Open The Food Chamber, He Repeadedly Hits It With His Pipe, Making A Small Dent In It, He Looks Around More, Finding A Terminal, Luckily It Isnt Locked, He Opens The Food Chamber And Looks At Lily "Well, Your Out, Somethings Are Attacking The Vault, Where's Marcus?" Josh Said To Her, He Held The Pipe To His Side.
elliot mudd

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:01 pm

[Double Post]
Annika Marziniak

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 am

Taylor hadn't moved for a while after the ghoul had spoken to him. He was an intellectual, so he could see that the ghoul still had his wits about him. The others though...Taylor was jolted out of his thoughts back to reality as the ghoul pulled a blade of some kind and began slashing through the ghouls compilling at the entrance to the clinic. He sat and watched before realizing the gun was still in his hand, but then none were left. He attempted to find his voice, but the other ghoul...man, left. Dr. Koziol sighed and deceided to find some of his friends from the Vault. He looked out down the hallway, seeing two ghouls stooped over something. He took off the opposite way, sticking to the shadows. 'Where would someone hide during this?' he thought, before realization dawned on him 'Food storage. Pretty good for people storage as well.' He headed that way, nervously checking behind him every couple of seconds. 'If I find anyone else on the way, i'll take them with me. After all, there's strength in numbers.'
Len swann

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Lily cried and helt around Josh and said:
" M-Marcus .. ? H-he went to find our mother's ..
But.. What is attacking ?"
Lily wasn't the optimistic person she used to be anymore, she became sad and started to loose the hope of seeing Marcus and her mother again.
" Josh .. How did .. those things come ? " she ended and looked on the floor.
Alisia Lisha

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 am

"Hmm, Lily, Their Horrid Things, Not Human, But They Were At Some Time But These, Well These Have Burnt Off Skin, C'mon Lets Go Find Marcus And Your Parents."

Josh Tightly Gripped His Pole, And Waited For Lily To Ready For The Small, But What Could Be Painful Journey.
Blaine

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Josh Tightly Gripped His Pole,

OOC: HA!

IC: Dr.Kim, walked into the overseer's office, he was drinking a glass of scotch and talking to his public affairs commissioner, something about the vault little league teams lousy performance this year. The security captain stood in the corner silently listening. "Sir, I dont know if you are aware but we are being overrun. People are being eaten alive in there own homes. We need to lockdown, or evacuate imediatly." The overseer sipped his scotch again, "I am quite aware of the cituation at hand, but must I remind you, that you are far from a position to be giving me orders. Now run back down to your lab if you could be so kind." Dr.Kim bit her lip, her blood boiled. "Sir the cituation has gotten quite out of hand, may I enquire what our next course of action is?" The overseer put down his scotch turned to the comission and chuckled a bit. My dear you have your dutys, I have mine, you see, the wasteland has gotten out of control, now as you are an up to date citizen you are probably full aware that the vault doors, have not be closed 200+ years, in fact there are others wiling to contribute much to be able to live in such a wonderful environment we are priveliged to live in. As you also know, we are at full housing capacity, I assure you the appropriate citizens door's have been locked down. We are just getting rid of the... access baggage." Dr.Kim's jaw dropped... "You...did you set this up?" The overseer let out a thin smirk, "Are you willing to play ball Dr.Kim?" She took a moment... "What kind of benefits are we talking about from these new citizens." The Overseer's smirk became a full grin. "Sit down my girl." The doors doors to the office shut close.
Taylor Thompson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:40 am

OOC: almost all of Drakelius' posts have some sort of vague sixual innuendo in them. lol
NAtIVe GOddess

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 am

(OOC: Lol, I just realized I used this character's name for my fan-fic)

Taylor nervously creeped around the wall, looking around and seeing a clear hallway. He sighed in relief. He had met some resistance on the way down here, and let's just say he was becoming pretty good with his dad's old pistol. He slipped a new clip into his pocket after taking it from a dead guard. 'This is so messed up. How did these things get in? I've seen he vault door. It's thicker than a tank!' He thought, recalling a pre-war vehicle he had learned of when he had been in school. Taylor took a deep breath and started down the hall. He was listening harder than he thought he could, every little sound bearing death to Dr. Koziol's ears. He reached the food storage and hugged the wall, gripping the pistol. He took a breath, prayed a bit, and peeked around the corner. To his relief, inside were two other vault dwellers. "Thank God!" he said, letting his arm fall to his side. "You guys realize it's like a horror movie out there, right?"
Skivs

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 am

(Wtf, I Just Realised That, D= Because Alot Of The Time, The Tighter The Grip, The Harde The Hit And The Better The Accuracy.

IC:
Josh Looked Around The Room, And Then Went Off To Help The Group Tie Up The Hostage, "So, What Do We Do With This One?"

OOC:
Sorry For Small Post, I'm Trying To Moderate Another Forum.
Anne marie

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 am

"Some person told me this place was empty and was stored with supplies!
I shouldn't have been tied up for this crap". Aiguo tried to wriggle out of the grip of the rope.
"Obviously you smooth-skins have been betrayed by one of your own!"
The Overseer started laughing villainously over the vault intercom letting everyone that he was the one who set up this act of terror.
Lisha Boo

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion