Vault 207

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 pm

The com beeped, it was Dr.Kim "Mark please report to robotics imediatly." Her voice sounded toubled. Otis who's head was lieing against the table, just moaned "Someone shut her up." Getting up he flung his jacket on and checked his pibboy messages. He than walked over to Josh. "Dude weve got stuff to do, lets get a roll on. Gotta job from the overseer himself."
+++CAZZY

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 am

Josh Wakes Up To Otis' Voice, "Okay Okay, Dont Get Your [Censored] In A Twist!" Josh Heads To His Table And Puts His Jacket On, He Then Puts His Pistol In His Holister...

OOC:
Sorry For Small Post, Very Busy! But Can I Change Name To Maybe "The Lost Souls" Or " The Steel/Iron/Gold Hand"? I've Got A Problem With Names With The And Hand In Them ^^'
!beef

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Otis walked down the hall with Josh. "Damn man you had too many... so anyway's I heard something... aparently they havent been square with us, I hear the vault not only has opened... but people have come in the vault, delivering goods and what not. Guns being one of them, some are said to be up in the security baracks. This needs to go over smooth, we cant just rush in and snag it. We need to be in cognito, that's why it's just me you and cliff. Marco's working on replaying security footage from a weekago, from his terminal back home. We need to find some uni's, get in, get out, and unload the stuff. Now this is a big lift, I have to know if your down or not."
The com boomed again "Mark please report to Robotic's imediatly." Otis threw his empty beer bottle at the speaker "What is that [censored]es deal?"
Kim Kay

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 am

"Otis, You Stupid?! Ya'll Know I'm In!" Drakelius Laughs At That Comment, He Cocks His 10mm Pistol And Then Replaces It Into It's Holister, Moving Down The Hall With Otis Josh Says... "Hmm, What's Going On? I Heared There May Be A Radroach Nest In The Vault!"

OOC: I Think Instead Of Radroaches, It'll Be Molerats/Scorpians/Deathclaws (EEK!)
Melissa De Thomasis

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:46 am

"Mark please report to robotics immediatly" said the com.
"uughhhhhh!" Mark moaned, "right as I was about to get to fixing this damn handy. People, they always find the worst possible time to say hello." Mark said as he picked up his toolkit and walked out of the diner on his way to Robotics.
"Mark please report to robotics immediatly"
"I know, I know for christs sake! you've only said it a hundred times GOD dang!" Mark shouted to know one inperticular. Many people walking along the streets looked at Mark like he was insane (maybe he is, if he is he doesn't care).
He entered Robotics and grumbled to dr. Kim "well i'm here now what is so important that it called me away from a very disturbed mister handy. And if you even think of saying radroaches i'm ganna be so" *inconprehnsible grumbling*. As he waited for Kim to respond he dropped his toolkit on a bench and started rummaging around in it talking under his breath. "Where did I put that 026-B conducter? I know its in here"

OOC: woot main story!
STEVI INQUE

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 am

OOC: cocking a gun and putting it back in its holster is something only a complete moron would do. you are just begging to shoot yourself in the leg.
luke trodden

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 am

(OOC) In the first post, don't you mean 2000 citizens?
Ysabelle

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:44 pm

(OOC: Bear with me, as I haven't played Fallout yet)

Name: Taylor Koziol
Race: Caucasion (Polish)
Job: Physician

History: Taylor was born and raised in Vault 207. After an average childhood, including a pip boy at age 10, Taylor was designated to become a physician by his G.O.A.T, and was trained as such. His father, a security officer, taught him how to use his baton, as well as his pistol, although Taylor has never needed it. He was raised Roman Catholic, but isn't exactly devout. Taylor is fairly well-liked by most people in the Vault, due to his friendly nature and outgoing personality.

Weapon: N/A

Appearence: Taylor is a fairly handsome young man, and his features are classic polish looks. His eyes are a piercing gray-blue, which he uses to win over women. His hair is blond, about medium length, covering his ears, and reaching about halfway down his neck. His bangs are cut naturally, just short of his eye brows. About 6'2, and 180 lbs. He has an average amount of muscle, but not too much.

Taylor rolled around in bed, his blankets curling around with him. He was awake, but he was attempting to fall back to sleep. He closed his eyes and groaned about nothing as he turned around. He had always dreaded getting up in the morning, but it never failed that once he woke up, he couldn't get back to sleep. He made a desicion to get up, and after a while, he tossed his covers to the side. He flipped his feet out of bed, touching the floor and walking over to the door, opening it and heading out into the Vault. His day of work didn't officially 'start' for a while, so he deceided to het something to eat at the diner.
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:20 am

OOC: to PolishGamer: the world ended 200 years ago. there is no college or med school. pants do not exist in the vault nor t-shirts, only jumpsuits. due to the mechanics of the doors in the vault, hanging a labcoat on the back of it would be impossible and ill-advised as it would jam up the mechanism when the door opened (upwards).

also, respected physicians don't wear skate shoes.
Chantel Hopkin

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 am

OOC: to PolishGamer: the world ended 200 years ago. there is no college or med school. pants do not exist in the vault nor t-shirts, only jumpsuits. due to the mechanics of the doors in the vault, hanging a labcoat on the back of it would be impossible and ill-advised as it would jam up the mechanism when the door opened (upwards).

also, respected physicians don't wear skate shoes.

lol, way to hate on the newbie :nono:
michael danso

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:06 am

No, i needed it. Now I know, right? Editing sheet. Also, why can't a doctor wear skate shoes?
P PoLlo

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 am

ooc: 1: doctors always wear sensible shoes, its just the way it is. nobody wants their health in the hands of a man who can't wear sensible shoes.
2: american culture never progressed past the level of the 50's. skate shoes were never invented.
3: advlts in post-apocolyptic wastelands (or vaults) don't wear skate shoes because they don't skateboard.
Jennifer May

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Name: Shea Balaney
Race: Italian
Job: Security Officer
History: His family was the last invited into the Vault. He always carries around a necklace with a piece of rice with his name on it.
Weapon: Silenced ten millimeter/ trench knife.
Appearence: 6 ft, 187 lbs, very tan with brown hair spiked up.
Beat freak

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:57 am

OOC:
laser sights don't exist
you can't be tan when you have never seen the sun

i'm killing soo much joy today.
lydia nekongo

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 am

".. CORPORAL BALANEY!"
"Huh? Oh, sorry Sarge. I just drifted off."
"MAY I ASK WHAT HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"
"Sleeping, sir. Sorry. Sir."
"That's number 5 this week, Balaney. Do it again. I dare you."
There were a lot of guns firing; Shea stood in the firing range, looking for an empty booth. He found one. He pulled out his special 10 mm made by himself and loaded it. He emptied the clip. 6 shots right in the chest, 6 right in the head. Perfect. As always. Shea was about to leave when he noticed Josh.
"What the hell are you doing?!?!?!"
"Shooting. Duh."
"Well, first off, you pointed that in my face. That's not a good idea. Secondly, you're a terrible shot."
"Bull."
"How many rounds did you get off?"
"All of them."
Shea looked. There were only 2 bullet holes, none of them actually hit the black silhouette. He laughed and walked to the lunchroom.

To the guy above: It's called natural tan, and laser sights can exist. Not red dot, just a laser.
Peter P Canning

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:04 am

Guess you have a point. Got some sources and fixed it. tayroc, your the resident killjoy, what do you think?
Casey

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 am

OOC:

to polishgamer: well done, i am satisfied.

to T51Btestee: if you MUST have a laser sight, it must have been made by Mark, the robotics guy, and you must have paid through the nose for him to do it, as he is not fond of people and it would require the disassembling of a protectron to get the parts.
sunny lovett

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 am

OOC:

to polishgamer: well done, i am satisfied.

to T51Btestee: if you MUST have a laser sight, it must have been made by Mark, the robotics guy, and you must have paid through the nose for him to do it, as he is not fond of people and it would require the disassembling of a protectron to get the parts.

OOC: HELLL YEAH!
I'm not taking part no protectron of mine for a laser sight for free! That would take some serious skill to do and a operational protectron
sorry, when I saw this post I just had to say something. WOOT FOR TAYROC!

PS. you would have had to pay a CRAPLOAd to get it seeing as I (mark) value a robot over a human any day. (he's that antisocial)
[ becca ]

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 pm

checkmate.

remove the laser sight.
hannah sillery

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 pm

another problem with first post:

the overseer + a scientist does not equal 3 characters...
ijohnnny

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 am

OOC: lets get this story moving! were is dynate!!!
Sheeva

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 am

Couldn't we just have filler until he shows up and starts up the story? You know, everyone interacting, possibly determining relationships among characters before hand?
Monika

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:46 am

Name:Jorock
Race:Alien(human truly)
Job:Seiniel old man who thinks he's an alien
History: no one really knows not even him he lost his mind O_o
Weapon:his dead wifes arm
Appearence:6'1 white hair comb over with a vault lab jacket thats baggy glasses cuts and scars all over
Rachel Hall

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

Jorock is carrying around a rock"My shiny my shiny my perrrrfect" he licks it and then finds a corner and curls up cuddling that one rock
Spooky Angel

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 am

Allan walked lazily out of the bar and down the corridor toward the security office and gun range. something was not right, and it was putting him on edge. Suddenly something came around the corner ahead of him and before he knew what he was doing he had removed his .44 from his holster, levelled it at Shea's head, and turned the young man's surprised expression into a fine red mist. Allan knew the gravity of what he had just done, so he bolted past everyone and disappeared down the hallway toward the service shafts. nobody knew that part of the vault better than he did, and it would take them forever to find him.

as he slipped deeper into the labyrinth of service shafts criss-crossing the massive vault, Allan silently mouthed, "what have i done?"

Allan headed in the direction of the vault entrance. he had all he needed in his gun, and there was no life for him here anymore.
cutiecute

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion