Clarifying blog post on Bethesda Blog

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 pm

hmmm i was happy when it was shown to be false, but at the same time he didnt even give a hint to a tes v rpg being made period, i hope im wrong since tes series are da best, but comon nearlly 5 yrs since oblivion times pushin on and there playing with other games like brink wet n sum1 said there on a big secret devoloment tev 5 which might be for online zenimax, plus thay are gonna av to design n make the game which takes time, n with mass effect 2 comin out dragon age im sorry to say but bethesda are droppin fast, if thay wanted to give us all a break just say we are makin tes 5 period thats it just abit of confirmation because wot happens if thay dont make another elder scrolls all you ppl who r like look thay r lies will be tramped into da ground, plus he choose his words wisely when he said it was not true, he didnt say thay were going to make it nor did he say thay are thinkin of makin it or that thay are even scrapin it.
i know this is along post n i hope to hell theres another elderscrolls game but im kinda slippin on bethesda now looking to other companies and not because im running of but because thay are makin games we want brink wet comon thay are crap im not even gonna waste my time buying them cause it isnt what i want, im sure alot of people would say we would rather have tes game than brink n wet, but hay big shout out the inferno city was a sick book recommended, p.s and theres another book comin out i really have a feeling tes v isnt comin out or when it does n thay put guns ect in it il be like cya later take da game bk in. but i love bethesda period im just not gonna age n wait for them by 2010/2011 dragon age 2 is said to be comin out thats 2 dragon ages which rule where bethesda have nothin really oh n thay have fallout facebook yet no elderscrolls.
LuBiE LoU

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 am

Obviously, you're not getting the marketing significance (or the development significance). By avoiding making too early statements about the game, they are allowing themselves to not be beholden to excess fan hype that can negatively affect the development cycle as a whole. And that's very important; it allows them to line all their developmental ducks in a row and make decisions that are for the long-term benefit of the game. Also by not announcing way too early and by holding their cards close to their chest, they are creating a sea of heated anticipation and frustrated desire. As evidenced by your very own post and the post of everyone who posts once a week or so desperately asking for definitive info.

And when they finally flip that switch on, when they finally release a targeted wave of information, even those who claimed to be disgusted with their marketing tactics will become so enthralled with euphoria and even more anticipation/desire (this time, with substantive guarantees), that sales will surge.

also creating anger that make people wait sum1 said to once if game makers got in [censored] cause thay were late or lead people on thay would be like every other company out der, il tell u if the metrolink said it ends at 8 oclock n ends at 1 am il be peaed lol but gaming companies get away wit it n how much time thay need thave bought out 3 games nearlly since oblivion n a book
Ron

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 pm

hmmm i was happy when it was shown to be false, but at the same time he didnt even give a hint to a tes v rpg being made period, i hope im wrong since tes series are da best, but comon nearlly 5 yrs since oblivion times pushin on and there playing with other games like brink wet n sum1 said there on a big secret devoloment tev 5 which might be for online zenimax, plus thay are gonna av to design n make the game which takes time, n with mass effect 2 comin out dragon age im sorry to say but bethesda are droppin fast, if thay wanted to give us all a break just say we are makin tes 5 period thats it just abit of confirmation because wot happens if thay dont make another elder scrolls all you ppl who r like look thay r lies will be tramped into da ground, plus he choose his words wisely when he said it was not true, he didnt say thay were going to make it nor did he say thay are thinkin of makin it or that thay are even scrapin it.
i know this is along post n i hope to hell theres another elderscrolls game but im kinda slippin on bethesda now looking to other companies and not because im running of but because thay are makin games we want brink wet comon thay are crap im not even gonna waste my time buying them cause it isnt what i want, im sure alot of people would say we would rather have tes game than brink n wet, but hay big shout out the inferno city was a sick book recommended, p.s and theres another book comin out i really have a feeling tes v isnt comin out or when it does n thay put guns ect in it il be like cya later take da game bk in. but i love bethesda period im just not gonna age n wait for them by 2010/2011 dragon age 2 is said to be comin out thats 2 dragon ages which rule where bethesda have nothin really oh n thay have fallout facebook yet no elderscrolls.

I hope TES is not forgotten in fallouts resurrection i seriously doubt it would be forgotten but TES fans need something to wet our palates.
Austin Suggs

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 am

I think we can let this poor thread rest in peace.
Jesus Sanchez

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion