Wasteland Survival...

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Drakelius Sits In The Cage, And Uses His Pip-Boy To Find He Has A New Station Picked uP, And Tunes Into It.
john palmer

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

After the music stopped playing, Richard walked to the microphone.

"Hacking smacking wackin! Hack, smack, choppin that meat! Erm... Its a good song! Anyways, I have to ask you all somthing.. have you ever been in a vault? Those things, ARE SCARY!" Richard chuckled, "Let me tell you a story."

"I was on my way to this town called Erefu, when I noticed a cottage like door. Me being the curious man I am, I decided to take a peak. Well, inside was a cavern, and inside that cavern, was a vault door! Numbers labeled, 106, and a dead burnt body, of somone who most likely did not make it during the great war! Aww!"

"Well on this body, was a Vault-Tec user manual! And on that manual, was a guide through the vault! So, I find a section with the password, type it onto the pad thing, and that giant door opens with a loud shriek of metal! Damn, that hurt my ears ALOT!"

Richard sighed, chewing on some bread, "Now, it is gonna get spooky!"
Crystal Clarke

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 am

This Radio Station Is Good, If i could get out then i would visit it!
Angela

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 pm

"Well I'll be damned, a new vault." said Yao, talking to the radio as he heard the words.
"I've gotta check that place out sometime. Maybe I'll find a smoothskin to join me along the way."
He missed the good 'ol days of being a pilot. He could remember the sights he saw in Alaska shortly before the Great War. All the beautiful things there, he missed the snow. After the Great War he teamed up with a band of ghouls that were headed to D.C. to find any remaining factions. Along the way they lost several people, but still had about 50 or so. After settling in, they went scouting. After scouting they encountered numerous threats, which wiped them all out. Now Yao is the last member of the original settlement, and lives alone in his house, However he still is trying to find people to join him. And this might be his chance.
adam holden

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Drakelius Swings the cage into the wall again, making the walls damaged, he continues doing it until a chunk falls out of it, the chunk drops to the ground and sets off a mine, which sets of a chain reaction, after the reaction, the cage's chain holding it up is nearly destroyed, drakelius tries to spin the cage, making the chain twist... he does it and the cage falls down, making a loud bang, drakelius runs out of it, and waits behind the door...
Tamika Jett

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm

"So I am just, walking about, minding my own business in the spooky vault, when suddenly the lights turn purple! I am thinking, OK, no big deal! Probaly was a special vault. Anyways, as I continue down the hall, I see a dog! Fur, cute face, everything! It looks at me, and I realize it is the same dog I once had when I was a boy!"

Richard lets out a chuckle, "Scruffy was his name. So, I walk toward it, calling its name, but all Scruffy does is walk into another room. I walk into that room, and the lighting is normal again, Scruffy gone. Then, I hear footsteps behind me!"

Richard sighs deeply, remembering his experience, "Turning around, a vault dweller swings a lead pipe into my back, making me collapse on my knees! He then kicks me in the head, me falling on the ground! He starts screaming, 'Kill the chinese, kill the chinese!' I rolled to the side, pain envoloping my legs!"

Richard presses his fingers onto his forehead, continuing the story, "I pulled my gun out from my jacket, and jerked it in the direction of the vault dweller! Me, on my back, him, charging at me with a pipe! He roared, going into a fury and swinging wildly toward me, 'I will smash you, damn communist!' he screamed!"

"I fired three bullets into his chest, watching as they blasted out of his back! He just stood there, jaw down, staring at me, then..... and then he collapsed!"

Richard chuckles, "It isnt over yet. So, I walk out of the room, deciding to leave the place. The lights go purple again, and this time, I see five raiders at the end of the hall with there guns pointing toward me! They fire rapidly, bullets heading directly at me!"

"But, the lights stop, and I find myself standing in the same hall, looking around wildly! I began to freak out, quickening my pace as I headed toward the Vault-Door! Purple lights again, and I cannot see the end of the hall! My pistol is out of ammo, so all I can do is keep walking, praying to what ever damn god is out there!"

"All I see is walls, purple lights, and darkness straight ahead of me, then suddenly out of the shadows burst what appeared to be a vault dweller, this one looking just like the last one I killed! He swings, about to hit me, then the lights are normal again! I look about wildly, then see the way I came in! I rushed out, closing the Vault Door behind me!"

Richard chuckles, "Very, scary place. The morale of this story children.... stay the [censored] away from those accursed vaults!"
My blood

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

A Raider Opened the door, Drakelius got him in a Chokehold, And Choked Him To Death... He Then Took His Weapon And Moved Through The Building, On his way out he found his weaponry, Luckuly he evaded the raiders and made it to the door, he slowly pushed it open, and then slowly moved out, he began to run, He then ran towards megaton... Eventually Reaching the gates, He Then Entered Them And Told The Sheriff Of His Ordeal, And What The Raiders Are Doing To The Vault.
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 am

Then Heading Out, He Heads Towards Radiation Radio, Within 20 Minutes He Reaches It, And Then Looks Around The Outside, Seeing It Says Radiation Radio On It, He Decides To Move To A Window, And Looks Around, He Then Goes To The Garage Door, And Moves Inside, He Then Finds A Man "Are You Richard?..."
Gemma Archer

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Richard chewed on some more bread, thinking of some other topics.

"Oi! I got one!" he said, a little to loud, "Ok, so listen here my faithful listeners. I know, I know, I sound like that guy on Enclave Radio, blah blah blah blah! Hey, I only got one song, so go scavenge me some tracks until Three-Dog gets his lazy butt up and on GNR again!"

"Anyways, this little radio station out here is nice. It has a garage, and alot of cozy space. Well, you all know those cars out in the wasteland right? The ones that are good for making giant big bangs when surrounded by raiders or uglies? You all know what I mean!"

"Well get this, I am trying to get one working! It is in my garage! So far, I have gotten the engines and crap in place! Really, all I need is a battery, and a gas station that works! You see, before the great war, these -cars- were used as transportation!"

"So, I am recording my progress in a notebook, AND on a holo-recorder! Not the same recorder I used when I am out, taking out the baddies of the wasteland. Back on topic, when I get this car runnin, I will have a special, LOOP BROADCAST!"

Richard clapped into the microphone, "Yay for Richard, yay for Richard! So, this loop broadcast will, for half of the day, play my holo-recording after I get the car running, and the other half, I will have read my notes out loud, then set it on a loop! Dont I love you all?"

Richard chuckled, "Well, I am going to get back to work on my little car! Til then, you can listen to that chum on Enclave radio, or listen to a loop of Butcher Pete! Richard, out!" Richard got up from his chair, forgetting to flip the switch for the radio as he head to the garage.
Angel Torres

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 pm

As Richard is walking through the break room, a stranger walks up to him, "Are you Richard?"

Richard blinks, putting his hand in his jacket, but then remembers he doesnt have a gun!

"God dammit!" Richard said, "Yes I am! Are you a raider? If you are a raider, I snap your neck! If you are a listener, knock next time!"
Jason King

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 pm

"So, it is you, you brought me here, Cause i wan't to help you!"
Jason Rice

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Richard let out a sigh of relief, "Somthing you dont see everyday." he gestured to the many chairs next to the table, "Have a seat!"

Richard himself slumped into a chair, setting his feet on the table, "Alright. So you say you wanna help me? I am low on food and ammo, if you are just here for basic crap.Well... I dont even have a gun to tell you the truth! Somone took all of my things!"
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Sitting down on the chair, Drakelius Slides a combat shotgun along the table along with ammo for it

"[Censored] Raider and his friend locked me up in springvale school, killed one of their men, took that."
neen

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 am

Richard lifts the shotgun, sliding the shells into it, "Hmm... Well, judging from that suit, you probaly dont realise people tend to shoot anyone in a raider suit.

""So, stick with me for awhile. I need to go out and get some supplies at that Super-Duper mart, so if you can just stay out of my bullets way, then feel free to tag along. I can find you some decent armor, like perhaps combat if we somhow run into it. Then again, Talon Company wants me dead, so you can go on and take there suits if you want to. My setup is all I need, keeping me moving and agile."
CHANONE

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 pm

(I'm wearing raider armour)
Chloe Lou

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:35 pm

[[Editing that post then]]
Ashley Campos

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm

(( Post edited. We are probaly going to need to get a mod to close this one around post 195, and make another thread. Soon))
xxLindsAffec

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 pm

"Talon Company Armour, Super-Duper Mart? Sounds Good!"

Drakelius Lifts His Feet Onto The Table.
Amy Cooper

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Richard nods, "Try not to get your face blown off." he got up, sliding his chair under the table. He walked to the broadcasting room, realising anyone listening might of heard that.

"Ok, for all of you listeners, I am hungry, and have no ammo out here, so if Talon Company returned for my head, I would have to use my wrench to beat ones head in, then grab his gun, carefully move, crouching, then turn from a corner and shoot the others! You know, the usual! So, I should be back by tommorow unless I am either captured or dead!"

Richard turned the microphone off, nodding to his guest, "I never got your name." he says, walking out into the wasteland.
Tai Scott

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Drakelius Walks Next To The Man "Last time i told someone my name, got whacked in the face."
Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

"You can give me your name..." Richard says, stopping and cocking the shotgun, "Or you can give me your face."
Jade

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 pm

I've been locked in a tiny Cage, You think you scare me?
Amy Smith

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Okay, I'll start If it's okay.

Name: Captain Daniel Smith
Where your starting at: With the previous people Up above
Appearence: Dirty Modified Armoured vault suit, with own pip-boy with the name Joshua Shaw on, Jet black hair (Clean cut version)
Weapons: Mark II SMG with armour peircing rounds (Custom made) and a hunting rifle on a sling around his back.
Personality: Funny, People person. But can be more aggresive than a Super mutant behemoth when aggravated.
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With: Neutral (Like death)
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Small guns (100 SKILL), Medicine (89 SKILL) and repair (98 SKILL).
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With: Lockpick (69 skill) Big guns (60 Skill)

Anything Else: He was born in california, then joined the raiders at 10, repented at 13 searched the west coast for a purpose and found Vault 17, he found a to-be best freind, later on when he was 16 his freind (Joshua Shaw) was killed, Smith took his armour and pip-boy, then burried his body, since then he made his way to the capitol wasteland, where he now meets up with our characters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay, what are you lot doing?" Says Smith with a puzzled face.

-------------------------------------------------
Sorry It's not alot, but I haven't had time to think about much lately.

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 pm

((Dont know if you are with us, or the raiders))

Richard aims at the strangers head, "Listen here, apocho! I witnessed my family murdered, my mother [censored], my entire town killed off. I have blasted more then a hundred raiders, and as far as I am concerned, you are leading me right into a trap. I am well aware of what is at Super-Duper mart, but that does not mean I wont beleive you arent a raider, just waiting to hit me in the back of my head, with a lead pipe! So, give me your name." Richard keeps his distance from the vault dweller, "Or, I can give you two shells in the head. Which will it be?" his jacket flutters in the wind, a serious look on his face.
Czar Kahchi

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Vasili watches the vault dweller escape.
Oh well .. "Not my fight.." he says.

Grabbing 3 bottles of Vodka, Vasili heads out into the wasteland towards this Radiation Radio he keeps hearing about, right now there is simply a continuous loop of a song playing,
Vasili then hears talking about a "Super-Duper Mart"
" Time to go. "

Vasili walks out the door of the school and begins to walk towards Radiation Radio.
Channing

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion