Wasteland Survival...

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Nearing the radio station, a dog trots up to Vasili.
Extremely puzzled, as this is the first dog in the wasteland not to attack him, Vasili cautiously walks towards the building.

Looking around Vasili sees some basic food supplies, a half repaired "car" and some radio equipment,
Turning around, The dog looks up at him and begins to whine.

After numerous attempts to shoo it away, even chasing it outside and running in circles for 10 minutes,
Vasili gave up.
" You are very stubborn, like me. But if you are going to be following me around, you must have a name...."
Vasili sat there for another 5 minutes, taking a sip of vodka here and there, and finally spoke.
"Anastasia. Your name will be Anastasia."

Walking back into the radio station, Vasili flicked the switch to "On Air."

This heavy accented voice came over the radio waves, " Ummmmmm.... *mumbling* Is this thing on? Hello out there .. Wastelanders. This is .... Vasili ..Mihailov. I would appreciate it if someone could drop by here at .. Radiation Radio, and drop off some things for this .. Richard character. And ummmm... *mumbling* sorry to that Vault Kid out there, Nothing personal, Just, i dunno, instincts. It is all about surviving, by any means necessary.
Welll umm .. I heard Richard and his friend went to this " Super-Duper Mart" , so i will be going also. Ummm ... bye .. "
biiibi

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 pm

( OOC: Could i like .. Play a few NPC's, Raiders etc, to show up at appropriate times?
ILy- Forver

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Why would i betray you, Y'aint done Nuting to hurt me, Have ye? I'm Drakelius.
Adam

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

((Lol at that Wootz :D Go on ahead. That is what I plan to do.))

Richard smirks, lowering his shotgun, "Nice to meet you Drakellius. Now lets-" ((Drak, if your pipboy is on the radio station, Richard just got interrupted by that message.))
Leanne Molloy

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:43 pm

((Wut? what message?))

Drakelius Takes Out His Hunting Rifle, Spins Around And Shoot's A Molerat that is chasing after them between the eyes

"Bullseye"
benjamin corsini

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 pm

((Wootz character was talking on the -Radiation Radio- station rofl. Our characters are right behind one of its walls, so he couldnt see us. So, he just heard that gunshot, and Richard just heard the broadcast from your pipboy radio! BWAHAHAHA!)

Richard's eyes widen as he hears the man speaking, "WHO THE FUC-!" he screams, stomping toward the gates to his radio station, realising he forgot to close the gates! Walking toward the building, he kicked the door open and raised his shotgun to the person near his microphone!

"HEY!"
Amber Hubbard

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

" Hey , hey... calm down, I like your radio broadcast, i was going to come see you but you were not around, so, here i am. I have never been on radio before, i just wanted to try it, i apoligize."
Anastasia begins to growl at Richard, placing a hand on the dog as he reaches for a bottle of vodka, Vasili offers some to him.
" Again, i apoligize, Vodka?"
Bloomer

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Walking behind Richard, Drakelius Holding his rifle, Rams it up and at His Former Captor.

"DROP ALL YOU [Censored] WEAPONS NOW! I WILL BLOW YOUR MOTHER [Censored] HEAD OFF!"
Harry Leon

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm

" Relax. This is a harsh world, survival is priority. I apoligize for what i did, Da? "
TASTY TRACY

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Drakelius Lowers his rifle slowly, Quickly he pulls the trigger, The Bullet Rams Into Wootz' Left Chin, Making him drop to the floor

"Payback, Its a [Censored]!"
Jack

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Anastasia Rips into Drakelius's leg as Vasili grabs his Combat Shotgun, Aiming it at him.

" Are you done yet?"

As he says this Anastasia tears a chunk from Drakelius's leg, knocking him to the ground.
Ricky Rayner

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 am

(( No, you'd be on the floor holding your chin in pain, and seeing as the Combat shotgun is two handed... ))

Drakelius Grabs the Dogs Neck, Pinching right into a Artery, Stopping all blood Flowing through its vein there, Knocking it out.

"Hah, Special Pinch I Learnt In The Vault."

Drakelius Ignores the small chunk missing from his leg, He Stands up and grabs his Hunting Rifle, Aiming it down at the man, "Your alone, i would kill you now.." Drakelus walks to the man, holding his hand down, offering to pick the man up. "Just Being Fair."
Antonio Gigliotta

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm

( Chin or shin? and you don't learn special pinches in the vault, if anything, i should, being ex russian army etc. and yeah, 2 handed, so holding with 1 hand would equal [censored] accuracy, you're like 2 ft away, and its a shotgun, so it doesnt matter, it'd just go flying out of my hand when i fired, maybe break my wrist, life or death situation, who cares about a broken wrist? Just help me up and leave the dog concious. )
Haley Merkley

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Richard fires a shell into the roof of his home, screaming.

"ENOUGH GOD DAMMIT! Yes, I would like some fuc-ing Vodka, because I dont have any damn drinks in this place! Now, both of you, GET YOUR @$$ES IN THE FUC-ING BREAK ROOM, SO WE CAN NOT BE SO FUC-ING WILD, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Richard says, very pissed off.
LADONA

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 am

" Comrade, calm down. I was trying to be calm, lets just go sit and have a drink, Da? "
Ruben Bernal

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Richard nods, "Flip the radio off the air, please." he says, walking to the break room.
cheryl wright

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 am

Vasili flicks the radio switch, then walks into the break room. Sitting down, Anastasia sat down beside him, panting.
Speechlessly placing a bottle of vodka on the table and pushing it towards Richard, Vasili spoke.
" Where did you get that radio equipment? "
BaNK.RoLL

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Richard takes a sip, "Thanks. As for the equipment, it was here when I showed up. I found this radio station when I was twelve. Some other guy lived here, and trained me in survival. He went raider hunting a few years ago, and never returned. I decided to take over, and ever since then, just been amusing the wasteland."

"About two years ago, I found that car in some nearby town. Had some Mole Rats tow it here, then let them go. Anyways, whats your story? Are you a random listener paying the wasteland cleanser a visit, or are you one of those mercanaries spying on me?" Richard takes a gulp of the vodka, then eyes it, "Hope this isnt posioned!" he says sarcastically.
Floor Punch

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm

" I traveled here after Ferals killed my family, now i am trying to survive, who knows, maybe join up with someone, join a settlement, who knows .. "
Vasili spoke with this distant look in his eyes, as if he was looking past Richard, speaking to someone miles away.
Roisan Sweeney

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 am

Richard sighs, "My radio station, could use somone to help keep it organised, while I am away. You are welcome among it, as long as you dont go shooting the equipment."
Isabell Hoffmann

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 pm

" Hmmm ... I would be glad to if you bring me back a bit of food, Da? "
naome duncan

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 pm

"That is why I am heading on over to Super Duper mart. I need weapons, and food. Anyways, if you want, you can go ahead and tell stories bout your wasteland adventures. Just dont exagerate, saying you blew up a army of behemoths! I went by evergreen mills other day.... damn that thing was huge."
Markie Mark

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 pm

" Behe .... Behemoths? What is that? I apoligize, i have not been around long. "
Vasili had seen every creature the wasteland had to offer, but not their common names,
He had once simply called a Behemoth a 'Big Motherf*****'.
lucile

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 pm

((ROFLMAO))

Richard sighs, "Giant @$$ supermutants, that have aquired giant fire hydrants some how. A part of the enclave FEV project... Have you ever met a talking Deathclaw though?"
Annick Charron

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 pm

" OOOOH, behemoths .. No, never. "
Lavender Brown

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion