A Different Land part 2

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am

Aiden, having had enough of waiting himself would follow suit, readying his M16 for anything unfortunate enough to get between him, and that G.E.C.K.
Michael Russ

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 am

(OOC: Jesus, I'm gone for a day, and you guys make about 6 pages! Oh well, I'm assuming Norman's guy dragged my guy with them into the vertibird)

Tom slowly felt unconsiousness leave him. His first thought was '[censored], my ribs' and his second thought was '[censored], fire' He dragged himself torward an opening in the crushed cockpit of the vertibird. He managed to fit through the hole in the window and rolled out onto the ground, holding his chest. He sat there and groaned for a moment before he deceided to stand. He slowly turned himself over with his arms before using his legs to keep his midsection off of the ground. In one akward move, he managed get both feet solidly on the ground. Both his weapons were gone, and he hoped that his saviors had managed to grab them. He still had his knife though, and he painfully set his leg on the vertibird and pulled the knife from it. Tom winced and put his leg down. He looked around, and several feet from him there were several bodies of what appeared to be a group of barbarian like people. Energy weapons burns were pepered across their bodies. 'Oh no, that Enclave guy...Henry' he thought 'He saved me?' Tom wondered, thinking about the possiblilty of the Enclave helping him out. He deceided to stop thinking and move on. Sadly, the Tribals didn't carry any guns, so he picked up a spear and contiuned on, hoping to find his group before he found something else.
TOYA toys

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 am

One of these Lizards had jumped onto Demetri and bit into the shoulder pad of his armour trying to chew through it. Grabbing it by the neck Demetri pulled it off and threw it back into the undergrowth, these things were bigger then what they usually would, but luckily still reasonably small and posed little threat against armour, but get under there and they have a nasty bite, which Demetri found out as one latched on to his calf.

Shaking it off, Demetri brought his foot hard down on it's head shattering the skull. Pulling his pistol out he fired at the lizards, wounding or killing them, hopefully they would back off soon.
Ann Church

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 am

Mark shot at any lizards who got close with his 10 mm pistol. After a while, the lizards gave up and left with the last one, a particularly big one that Mark figured was their leader, giving them a snarl before dissapearing into the jungle. Mark said, "Guess they're smart enough to know when they've lost. Either that, or they're regrouping to attack us later."
Christina Trayler

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am

Demetri watched the lizards run off, "That a common problem?" Demetri asked,
"That was rather tame," the leader of the gang members replied, "Seen them in their hundreds, it was only a Doe that went into their home, they ate well that night." The leader gave off another one of his Crud laughs.

Demetri started to question the reason to follow this man, "We know your leader's name, but whats yours?"
"They call me Duran," the leader replied, "Whats it matter to you?"
"Just trying to get a sense of who you are, why trust someone you don't even know the name of?"
"Maybe for you, I shall not ask your names, the boss shall do that."
Tiffany Castillo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 am

As they walked further through the jungle, Mark noticed that the jungle was becoming thinner and thinner until they ended up in the ruins of Orlando. Mark marveled at the fact that compared to the Capital Wasteland, the buildings here were mostly intact. He also noticed the large amout of tribals living inside the city.
Cayal

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 am

Demetri looked at the buildings, "How do these buildings still stand?" Demetri asked, "More then anything I expect it to be worse off with the jungle..." Duran looked at them, "Thats what you think, but this jungle wasn't always here, it sort of just popped up."
"Really? But where did it come from?"
"No one knows, my grandfather told me that one day there was desert, and the next jungle."
"So I assume then you have been repairing the buildings?"
"Yes, Florida was inhabited again only thirty years after the war, my family comes from the vault 37"
Demetri thought for a moment, "Do you know where a vault 42 is?" He asked, "we are to retrive something from there." Duran smiled, "Never heard of it, now come on."
stevie trent

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am

They continued onwards until they reached a certain building. The three were then marched inside and presented to their mysterious leader.
CHARLODDE

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 am

Jacob opened the door to the vault tec facility, Aiden behind him. Jacob noticed a computer on the front desk. Jacob beganhacking into it. After a few minutes, he finally accessed the terminal. Jake had three options,

1) Vault Locations
2)Distribute Pip-Boy 3000
3) Contact CEO

Being curious Jacob pressed the second choice. A pip-boy slid out a small hole in the base of the terminal. Jacob shrugged and closed it around his wrist, Paying no intentions to the instructions and details about the pip-boy. He then clicked Vault Locations. It showed all locations of nearby Vaults and information about them. Jacob smiled as he saw that vault number 42 contained the GECK but it was pretty far away from here. Jacob looked down as the pip-boy lit up, and said 'Vault Locations Stored'. Jacob smiled and said, "Sweet." Jacob then said "I think I'll keep this in my armor. Jacob began trying to take the pip-boy off. The pip-boy did not open "What the...?" Jacob muttered as he continued to try to remove it.
A Boy called Marilyn

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

Aiden would watch Jacob attempt to do the futile, laughing a little just loud enough so he could hear it. "Looks like you just got a new appendage. Depending on how much that things worth, I may need to remove your arm when we get back."
Elizabeth Lysons

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:23 am

Jacob frowned at Aiden, "Haha.." Jacob said sarcasticly. Jacob frowned and showed Aiden where they needed to go to get the GECK.
Jessie Butterfield

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 am

((Faceless, just to say, I've already got the idea where the vault is going to be, so don't make that up yourself, it's going to be a very major part of the storyline because of just being where it is, and because of it's actual purpose, it may be placed in the wrong place because of "National Sercurity".))
Red Bevinz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 am

Aiden would nod to Jacob, telling him to go on ahead. "I'll be back here watching your six. The losers from the train are bound to be here soon, and I don't intend on sharing the profits with them, do you? And don't think about getting wise and running of with it when you find it, 'cause I'm the only one with a way out of this hell hole of a jungle."
Dewayne Quattlebaum

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 am

((Ok, but I want to make a trip to the Vault-Tec building just to get a Pip-Boy 3000.))
Ally Chimienti

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 am

((Our characters will be going, though unlike the talonmercs our characters arn't as greedy and may spend a little extra time there.

Just another warning, the Vault-tec HQ is based in the jumper's territory))
luke trodden

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 pm

((Excellent, though the three of us have survived worse than a bunch of oversized arachnids.))
jennie xhx

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 am

((notice i didn't post where it would be, i Was leaving that up to you :) I dont decide that stuff on threads I dont run))

Jacob nodded and left the building and headed towards where Aiden told him. They left the building, leaving the terminal on, and un-hacked.

(PS: don't have aiden turn around and turn it off. I left it like that so that it would save some trouble for Demetris group)

((also, are jumpers the things that pull things in or what?))
GabiiE Liiziiouz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

(I know I'm not part of this but I believe Jumpers are the things that jump at you and kill you, while Trapdoors are the puller-inners. I believe, sorry if I didn't get it right, I'm only just following this not a part of it, :()
tannis

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 am

OOC: you can jump in if you want.

Starr walked into the lobby of the large skyscraqer. She was amazed at how new it was, it looked as if the bombs must have missed their targets and left the two towers standing.

Duran walked back to the group, "Roy will not see you in what you are wearing, please put on some more civilized clothing he has so graciously provided. They will be brought down to you shortly." He turned and left the group where they stood.

Starr was surprised when she heard this. She had never heard of someone requiring civility.
ImmaTakeYour

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Mark said, "Civility, well that's new." Then servants came along and gave them their new clothes. Mark went into the bathroom and changed into his new clothes, a black Pre-War suit with matching pants and shoes. He kept his supplies though the servants took his original clothes elsewhere.
Alyna

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 am

Demetri gathered the suit and put it on, "Suprised they managed to get one in my sizes," he thought to himself, Demetri was quite big. He decided to leave the tie that had come with it and just wear the rest. Demetri watched as servents took away his equipment, and grinned as he saw two have trouble taking his minigun away.

"Why would he need us to be dressed up to meet him?" Demetri asked, "It's not like anyone would care in this day and age..."

((Just to verify, the trapdoors are trapdoor spiders, the jumpers jumping spiders.))
Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 am

((oh... :embarrass: that was simple))
Kate Murrell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 am

Starr took the clothes she was given and walked into a bathroom to change. She put on the light gray, pinstriped business suit. She'd never worn anything like it, she didn't know how to fix a tie, and she'd never worn heels before. She felt awkward, but once she walked back into the lobby and seeing Demetri and Mark in their new outfits she felt a little better.

"Do you think this man is our employer?" she asked Mark and Demetri.

She knew it wasn't very likely, but she wanted to start some conversation.
Penny Courture

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Demetri looked at Starr in the suit, wearing a skirt instead of the trousers Mark and he was, "Honestly, a skirt really doesn't suit you," Demetri said with a smile on his face. Answering her original question, "Doubt it, why would he need us if we are already here?"
Louise Andrew

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 am

Mark looked at Starr and said, "Anything's possible, that jungle certainly proved that. I think that's the guy coming up now.", referring to the man who was now walking towaards them.
Eve Booker

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion