A Different Land part 2

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 am

((hey guys, i'm back. okay, I'm confused, who the heck has me, the other talon company mercs or the main group?))
Eliza Potter

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 am

((I stole your unconscious body from the main group, and yes I am a talon merc that picked up the signal from your radio. Currently you and I and are in a small shed whilst the town around us is burning.))
Amber Ably

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Starr smiled with Demetri's compliment. "We won't see that bug for a while, napalm burns for almost 10 minutes, and water doesn't do much to slow the burning. I doubt that's the last time we see it though," she said, "As for your "buddy"... Well... I thought you had him."

Starr started searching through houses trying to find the merc. She noticed her broadcast was still going, that was good. Then she walked into the bathroom of a house, looking in the mirror she noticed her hair wasn't her usual faux hawk anymore. She decided to fix it before they left.
Kaylee Campbell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 am

Jacob slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He groaned and looked around. He noticed another talon company merc. " Where am I?..."
Victoria Bartel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 am

Henry was wandering aimlessly when he saw a sight that made his day. Enclave outpost Gamma, " Hey let me borrow that vertibird and let's go!" The men of the outpost were mainly scientists but there was still a small garrison.Henry convinced them of his mission and before he knew it, Henry had a new suit of power armor and they were gliding along the trees. Henry heard a loud explosion and the vertibird quickly zeroed in on their comrades when off in the distance Henry saw a familiar ghoul flying in the clutches of a giant bird." We can get back to the group later! After that bird!" Henry's vertibird began chasing the thing that got Nathan and it resulted in a -way battle . Henry, the slug, and the bird.It was difficult maneuvering and firing the guns as the bird was more agile. Henry spotted Nathan and shouted "Try to jump! We'll catch you!" It wasn't an easy jump. Getting off the clutches of a bird and into a vertibird midair. However it was their only chance of saving Nathan!
lolly13

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am

Mark just sat down and started to cook the deer he haad killed earlier. He figured it would be done by the time the others were finished preparing. He then said to Dimitry, "Thanks for saving my ass back there, I would've been a goner if it wasn't for you." He then said to Starr, "Nice job with the explosives, that overgrown bug won't be bothering us for awhile."
James Baldwin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:58 am

Demetri cursed, bastard will most likely try and kill him again. Demetri then remebered to check his chest plate, if the blow was strong enough to knock him through the wooden wall, what could of it done to his armour. Looking down he sighed with relief, it was only a dent, "Seems some higher entiy as blessed me," Demetri grinned.

Going towards the door of the building which starr had entered, "Hurry up girl!" He shouted, "If we can't find him, leave him for the creature, I'd rather not be it's food..."
Nicola

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 am

Hearing the nameless merc starting to come back to reality, Aiden would speak in a sarcastic tone to the man "Your in candy land... Where do you think you are? The names Aiden, and I saved you from a life of servitude. Now, I believe you said something about valuable technology... Let's talk about that.", he said while still aiming his rifle out the window, focused on any potential threats that may arise.
Heather Kush

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am

"If we're going to leave we need to leave now," Starr said as she finished doing her hair, "Look at that tree closely."

Starr pointed out the rough Talon Company logo that was made from bullet holes in the tree.

"They're here."
CxvIII

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 am

OOC I'm going camping so you won't hear from me until monday so just guide my char along without taking too much control
jess hughes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Jacob nodded and said "The people that I was with mention something called a GECK... It's located in some Vault-Tec building... I pretty sure it's valuable..." Jacob looked around the shed and said "Are we still in the city?"
lauraa

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Demetri frowned, "They arn't the problem, that creature may be back soon," Demetri said, motioning for her to follow they found Mark cooking, "We're leaving now, gather everything together, we can settle down in the jungle." Demetri wondered off to the outskirts of the town and looked into the jungle, it seemed the shadow of it swallowed anything in it.
Sammie LM

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm

"City? Hardly. This town, or what's left of it anyway, is going to be a big pile of ashes within minutes thanks to the napalm the female merc used. We need to get moving, but when we find a suitable place to stop, your going to give me more details on that GECK, the Vault-Tec building and why the hell your here."

Aiden would then reach into his boot and pull out a concealed .32, tossing it to the merc along with a handful of bullets (12). "You got a name or should I refer to you use "Nameless Good-For-Nothing Merc"?"
Joey Avelar

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 am

Mark noticed the deer meat was finished and picked it off the fire. He then said, "Then that merc is probably with them, let's get out of here." He then started walking deeper into the jungle.
Josh Lozier

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 am

Jacob frowned and said "Most people call me Jacob, but you can call me Merc thats going to kick your [censored]." Jacob laughed as he stood up and check the gun.
leni

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

"Riiight. That's why your the one that was unconscious, captured, and unarmed and I'm the one who hasn't even been spotted yet.", Aiden said in a cocky tone.

"Now, we need to get the hell out of here now. We should stay on that groups trail, wait till they find the technology then ambush them. Let them do all the work, and then rob them blind. Any objections to that Good-For-Nothing?".

Not waiting for a response from Jacob, Aiden would quickly exit the shed and spot the group leaving town in a hurry, quickly crouching down and entering the concealing overgrowth once again, motioning for the good-for-nothing to do the same.
gary lee

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:17 am

"We're going to stay in the jungle? Are you crazy?" Starr almost yelled, "You saw that the bug attacked us in there, and it flew back in there after I scorched it right?"

Starr wasn't in the mood for anymore excitement today. Reluctantly she packed up her things and put in a fresh magazine for her M4.
Nick Tyler

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 pm

"Ya know I was the one that figured out what their looking for. If we want that GECk we can't keep fighting, after we get the reward. Then we can get into a fight over the reward." Jacob said jokingly. He followed and looked around. The town was mostly gone. Just ashes.
gandalf

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 am

Mark stopped and said, "You have a better idea? We certainly can't stay in this town with those mercs now can we? Besides, it'll be nonexistent by tomorrow." He looked and saw the town falling to pieces around them.
Michael Korkia

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm

"Well we need to rest," Demetri said, "Just come on." Demetri went into the jungle with Starr in tow. Most likely walking for an hour in complete silence they came to a clearing, "Alrite set up here, I'll get a fire going, Mark serve the meat, Starr do a quick scout around the treeline."
Barbequtie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 am

"Oh, there won't be any fight over the reward. It's gonna be 70% for me, 25% for you and 5% for the pilot I bribed to pick us up when we get it. If you have any objections to that, I could just leave you here...", Aiden said half-jokingly.

"Oh yeah... we need to keep an eye on that female merc. I sent her a signal, and she sent one back... She may be up for betraying those fools for a slice of the pie, and a sure fire way out of this place."

He'd then continue to follow the group, taking one step for every three steps they took.
Liv Staff

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 am

Jacob muttered a few words that aren't allowed anywhere and followed along. The sun was going down. "Are we going to continue searching for the building or stop and camp?" Jacob noticed way far in the distance, a sign he could faintly see what it said. In half glowing letters the words 'Vault Tec' were above a building. Jacob smiled, knowing that he was close to the GECK, then if he felt like it he could kill the other merc.

((hey, if it's okay can I have a second character so I have a good character? or would that get to confusing?))
xemmybx

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 am

Aiden would hear Jacob's question, and also spot the sign, knowing exactly what the average scum-bag merc would be thinking at this point and time. "Yeah, we're going to camp alright. I want you to stay in front of me from now on, though. We'll build a fire up ahead, and hang some foliage between the trees so the other group won't be able to see it."

He'd then motion for Jacob to walk in front of him with his M16's barrel, showing he had no qualms of putting a couple rounds in the back of his dome.
Life long Observer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 am

Starr knew she didn't have a better idea and followed the group into to jungle.

After setting up camp, Demetri told her to sweep the area. She did as she was told and started to sweep the area in small spirals. After a half hour Starr saw movement in a bush. She froze in fear.

Please don't be the mantis, she pleaded to herself.

Slowly Starr picked up a rock and tossed it into the bush. The bush rustled, then a giant butterfly flew out. Starr laughed to herself. She made a final sweep, and then started making her way to the camp.
Laura Mclean

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 am

Mark started serving out the venison and tried some himself and thought, "Wow, this tastes way better than Brahmin meat." He then felt something move past his leg and noticed that it was a knee-high woodlouse or pillbug, as it was also known as, which was just minding its own buisiness eating dead plant matter. Mark decided to just leave it alone as it wasn't doing any harm.
Pixie

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion