An Idea of how Vampires and Werewolves Could Have Been Done.

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:35 am

200 replies.
candice keenan

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Besides you characters, who do not really exist in TES lore I have never heard of a pureblood werewolf. Who is this pureblood?
I forgot being born one makes you a pureblood.
If it doesn't break established lore, they do exist! MUAAAH! Yeah, born a werewolf makes you a pureblood, in regular standards. I'm sure you know which quest I am talking about.
really? you are pulling out the lore card? not everything the elder scrolls has to have lore behind it.
This. A miracle we are on the same page ;).
Jessica Phoenix

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 pm

really? you are pulling out the lore card? not everything the elder scrolls has to have lore behind it.
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/P13manrulez/Meme%20Faces%20And%20What%20Not/What.png
Reanan-Marie Olsen

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 pm

If it doesn't break established lore, they do exist! MUAAAH! Yeah, born a werewolf makes you a pureblood, in regular standards. I'm sure you know which quest I am talking about.
This. A miracle we are on the same page :wink:.
No I don't know which quest?

And how do you agree with him? He says not everything has to have lore behind it, I thought you liked stuff to have lore behind it?
naomi

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 pm

No I don't know which quest?

And how do you agree with him? He says not everything has to have lore behind it, I thought you liked stuff to have lore behind it?
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Cure_for_Lycanthropy

I do. I love lore. And according to gameplay and fanon, my creations are part of lore, though they do not change it. I thought he was talking about that. If not, then I agree to disagree.
louise tagg

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 am

I do. I love lore. And according to gameplay and fanon, my creations are part of lore, though they do not change it. I thought he was talking about that. If not, then I agree to disagree.
Interesting, and I think he meant that not everything has to have established lore, and Bethesda can make new lore for it.
LuCY sCoTT

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:42 pm

I mean that not everything has to be right on the spot, like even if something is off by a little most of you will not like it because it is not the exact lore.
Julie Serebrekoff

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 am

really? you are pulling out the lore card? not everything in the elder scrolls has to have lore behind it.

Much of the Elder Scrolls does have lore behind it. Many things seen and experienced in Skyrim has been touched on in the past at some point. The people, the culture, the enemies, the architecture, etc. The lore is an integral part of the physical game and that will not change.

I mean that not everything has to be right on the spot, like even if something is off by a little most of you will not like it because it is not the exact lore.

Yes it does. Consistency is important. It is no different for a video game than it is for a movie or a book. If the story is splotchy and the writing is poor then the product suffers. It is taken less seriously as are the writers. I do not see any benefit what so ever as to allowing the story or writing to slag in any capacity but there are great incentives to keep them strong. I submit that Starwars is a very popular series but i will be forever stained by the controversies of its retcons and would be better off as a product had they not occured. The same could be said of Skyrim and its issues with Vamps and Weres.
Lory Da Costa

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:28 am

Interesting, but even this "pure breed" wouldn't be any different from those who became infected yes? Or like the Vampires are Pure bred Lycanthropes much more powerful?
I do like the thought of "Bigger" Werewolves a sort of Alpha status. But I think the fur and skin should be random or depending on the players hair colour.

Anyway. :)..... uugghh, yeah o_o I've ran out of things to say on this matter >_>
Reven Lord

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Post limit.
Isaiah Burdeau

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim