ImmortalBlood Timeline (HR Sign up)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 am

Looks good, post it up and start.
latrina

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:07 am

Hmmm...

W00tz wants me to be a little gang in his little 'kingdom'.

I can put one of my cut-short characters into play here :) I'll have to re-invent his CS. But I think it would be worth it...
Janette Segura

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 am

Edit.
Dalia

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:06 am

So i guess Brutus is ready to post finally

Name: Brutus Octavian

Race: Imperial

Birthsign: The Atronach

Physical Description: A tall, muscular man of Colovia. http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/TayRoc_2009/Brutus.jpg is much older than his years, and marked by three deep, parallel scars that cross his nose and right cheek. His hair is short and black.

History: Born the son of a poor farmer in central Colovia, Brutus grew up fast and solid working long hours on the family farm. At the age of eighteen, he joined the Imperial legion to escape the squalor that surrounded him. It soon became apparent that Brutus was ill-suited to Legion life, and within a year he faked his own death using a skirmish with a group of bandits as cover, and fled the Imperial province. Many years later, he has settled into a comfortable life as a Highwayman and petty brigand preying upon the wealthy merchants that High Rock is rife with.

Weapons: A heavy shashka with an intricately engraved handle.

Armor: Brutus is dressed in a fine silk shirt and forest-green frock coat. His legs are protected by leather riding breeches and boots. He also carries a circular wooden shield

Misc. Items: An engraved skull he keeps tied to his saddle in the belief that it brings him luck.

Companions: Roland De Mestal, Gaius Vernardi, Arielle "Augie" Augustus.

Note: yes, i did draw him myself. :D
Rich O'Brien

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Looks fine post him up and write when you want.
Hayley Bristow

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

I have 3 of his companions i have to finish before i can post.
CORY

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:37 am

Edit.
mike

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:19 am

[font="Trebuchet MS"]Actually, he he... I have a minor character in charge of the place, as it was assimilated by the Nords. Although the guy is a recent Duke, so it's a matter of changing several lines... if you want to be on the Nords' side. If not, well, PM me or something.

(incoherant grumbling)

Alright then, Northpoint it is for me. Nobody has laid claim to that have they?

Sheet coming soon.
mishionary

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 am

North Point works then. Sorry about the mix up.
sunny lovett

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:54 am

If you can point to it on the map I have in the RP, you can have it.

Which map is this???
Gemma Archer

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:24 am

Which map is this???

http://www.imperial-library.info/maps/cyrodiillargelowrescr7.jpg

It's in the RP thread too btw.
Markie Mark

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:02 pm

North Point works then. Sorry about the mix up.

No problems.

Name: Francis de Guiralle (Lord of Northpoint)
Race: Breton

Eye Color: Deep Blue
Hair Color: Black
Physical Description: Francis has the body of a once mighty warrior gone to seed, as his tall frame no longer holds the powerful muscles of his youth. Instead, his muscles have slackened, and his belly has expanded outwards from such a lavish lifestyle. Though still by no means "weak", quite the opposite in fact, but he has undeniably lost his youthful body, and couldn't hold up in most prolonged activity. His face is rough and beaten, with a few small scars and a slightly crooked nose, and his fine "walrus" mustache gives him a tough appearance, along with his bushy eyebrows.
He stands just under six feet, though his large stomach makes him seem a little shorter.

Weapons: A silver greatsword, which he would wear strapped across his back.
Armor: A custom made cuirass of scale mail, down to his knees. With greaves of hard steel and boots of hard but comfy leather, and forearm and pauldrons of steel, and guantlets of flexible mail. On top of his cuirass he wears a vest with his own coat of arms (his sword standing point-down, on a red background, with two bolts of golden lightning coming from the two top corners and meeting at the tip of the sword).
Misc. Items: The Northpoint Signet Ring, bearing the Northpoint standard. Various rings and necklaces of gold and silver.

Followers: Hubert Fraton (Breton, Male, Age 34): Acting as the Court Mage, and a powerful advisor to Francis, he holds considerable power in the kingdom. He has his own tower just west of Northpoint, where he conducts much research in the topic volatile liquids (ie: explosives). Unfortunately, the best he has done is only half destroy his labratory with the flammable liquids, and is constantly seen with no eyebrows at all. He is a short, squat man whose hair has begun thinning on the top.
Despite his sometimes comical appearance, he is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to magick, and his mind is brilliant as his lust for knowledge is the best painkiller for his experiments.

Paurand de Guiralle (Breton, Male, Age 19): The one and only son and heir to Francis' throne, the boy is somewhat promising as a leader. Not so much as a warrior however, as he prefers the texts of books and politics to the sweat and blood of a battlefield. he is proficient enough with a blade, but he doesn't practice daily, or even weekly for that matter. His mind is sharp, and he can use many different demeanors depending on who he is dealing with. He stands roughly five and a half feet, and is well built, and well groomed, presenting a sharp image.

Edgar Gaerwing (Breton, Male, Age 49): Edgar is the Master of the Knights of the Deep, and a proud and noble man. He has sworn to defend Nortpoint and her lands to his dying breath, and has almost done just that on several occasions. He is somewhat tall for a Breton, standing just below six and a half feet, and is very brawny for a Breton as well, looking almost Nordish, which isn't a surprise if one were to trace his family roots. His great grandparents were all of Nordic heritage, and his father was a Nord as well.
He is a loyal man, following his Lord's will at all costs, but offering advice along the way, and has devoted his life to bettering the once dismal Knights of the Deep. He fights with his trusted longsword and shield, and wears the full outfit of the KNights of the Deep, except his helmet has wave-like designs extending from his ears.

Alyssa de Guiralle (Breton, Female, Age 34): The devoted wife of Francis and mother of Paurand, she is a loyal woman with a strong will and sharp mind. While not extraordinarily beautiful, she is by no means ugly, with fairly long blond hair, and wide green eyes. She loves gardening, using it as a hobby to pass the time, as well as alchemy.

Faction Sheet:

Army of Northpoint (11500)

Leader: Francis de Guiralle

Troops:

Northpoint Infantry (4500): The basic rank-and-file troops of Northpoints professional army, they are armored completely in chainmail from shoulder to toe, and wear steel conical helmets. Each has a simple cloth tunic over each cuirass bearing Northpoints standard. They carry wooden, steel-tipped spears, roughly eight and a half feet in length, steel or iron shortswords, and wood and iron kite shields.
While not trained in the art of a phalanx, they can still present a wall of spears to any enemy charge and can wreck havoc on cavalry. They are trained to use their spears effectively one-=on-one as well, but will usually switch to their shortswords once close combat begins.

Northpoint Longbowmen (2000): The use of the longbow in the rather flat plains of Northpoints lands is practical and quite effective. Much training goes into wielding the weapon, as well as a fair bit of gold, but when they are put on a fairly open plain with an enemy, few men will pull through the shower of arrows these men have been trained to give out.
Armored in only simple leathers and cloths, they are made for the ability to fire their deadly arrows from anywhere, and to move places in a flash. They carry cloth quivers of between 20-25 arrows, and have shortswords as well in case things get a little "hairy".

Northpoint Heavy Lancers (2000): Making up the bulk of Norpoints cavalry, they are a powerful force used for smashing up enemy formations with a powerful charge. Armed with long and solid lances for the charge, and heavy maces and kite shields for should close combat be forced. They are armed, encased actually, in heavy chainmail, and the same conical steel helmets as the infantry, except metal plates cover their faces as well, with wide holes for eyes and breathing. THeir horses are covered in the same chainmail, meaning they can charge effectively only a few time.
While they are armed for close combat, they are most effective by repeated charges, hitting the enemy line hard, shocking them, retreating, and charging again, although the initial charge is sometimes enough to break the enemy line.

Nordic Raiders (1500): These men are wild mercenaries, with no sense of home or care for the land they work with, as long as the money is constantly coming in. They are, in essence, lightly armored cavalry, who can either act as skirmishers with their javelins, or as a quick cavalry group who can stand up in a one-on-one fight. Armored in plate cuirasses, and light mail everywhere else, along with steel helmets in various frightening shapes, and armed with a handful of throwing javelins, small steel bucklers, and one-handed axes or hammers.

Orcish Mercenaries (800): Acting as the "fear" troops of the Northpoint army, they are in essence berserkers. Armed with two-handed hammers, and armored in simple animal skins and painted bright colors, they live for battle and blood. Unfortunately they are near impossible to control, and are best kept to the back until the battle is joined, so they can be unleashed on the "weak" points.

Knights of the Deep (1200): The local order of Knights in Northpoint, they are named after the deep harbour which so defines their city. And part of joining their noble order is to swim the width of the harbour during a storm. They act as any order of knights might act, carrying out good deeds throughout their lands.
They wear full steel plate armor, as well as visored helmets, and their shields all carry the standard of the current Lord, being Lord Francis. They fight with broadswords and kite shields, and theiur horses are covered in hardened leather for protection as well.

Name: Edwinn Gastin (Marshall of Old Gate)

Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Physical Description: He is a fine example of a man, standing at six feet, and with a highly toned body for fighting. His face is young, and almost boyish, though he does have a small goatee, which curls lots. He is usually tanned for a Breton, but lately, since his trip to the West to take care of some "dark" bandits, he has looked very pale and guant. His left ear is really on half an ear as the tip is missing from a wolf, and his front tooth is chipped.

Weapons: A very fine looking silver war-axe.
Armor: Wearing his prized Orcish Cuirass, and darkened chainmail everywhere, he is well protected but with his vigorous training, he has learned to move well in the armor. A round steel shield bearing his own coat of arms (a purple flame inside a golden eye on a black background).

Followers: Froulrund (Nord, Male, Age 42): Acting as the second to Edwinn, and as a field commander to the army of Old Gate. He is a grizzled looking Nord with a long brown beard and wild green eyes, neither of which match his calm demeanor. He fights in only furs and leathers, and fights with his longsword and iron shield. He very wise and quite political for a Nord so wild looking, and has given advice to Lord Francis on a few occasions.

Gauvin Manille (Breton, Male, Age 23): Edwinn's travelling diplomat and political messenger, used mainly for the meetings on trading and land ownership with other kingdoms when Edwinn busy. He is a sharp minded lad, and a quick thinker, and has gained Edwinn's trust, and can voice his own opinions on trade pacts, land rights, ect. However, a year ago an attempt was made on his life while in Camlorn, and it has since soured Northpoint's relationship with that kingdom.
Gauvin has also lost his nerve a little, and can be heard mumbling sometimes when he thinks he is alone, or he jumps when a loud and sudden noise is made. He is quite short, below five and a half, and doesn't cut much for a muscular figure.

Faction Sheet:

Forces of Old Gate (8500)

Troops:

Northpoint Infantry (3000): The basic rank-and-file troops of Northpoints professional army, they are armored completely in chainmail from shoulder to toe, and wear steel conical helmets. Each has a simple cloth tunic over each cuirass bearing Northpoints standard. They carry wooden, steel-tipped spears, roughly eight and a half feet in length, steel or iron shortswords, and wood and iron kite shields.
While not trained in the art of a phalanx, they can still present a wall of spears to any enemy charge and can wreck havoc on cavalry. They are trained to use their spears effectively one-=on-one as well, but will usually switch to their shortswords once close combat begins.

Northpoint Longbowmen (1900): The use of the longbow in the rather flat plains of Northpoints lands is practical and quite effective. Much training goes into wielding the weapon, as well as a fair bit of gold, but when they are put on a fairly open plain with an enemy, few men will pull through the shower of arrows these men have been trained to give out.
Armored in only simple leathers and cloths, they are made for the ability to fire their deadly arrows from anywhere, and to move places in a flash. They carry cloth quivers of between 20-25 arrows, and have shortswords as well in case things get a little "hairy".

Northpoint Heavy Lancers (1800): Making up the bulk of Norpoints cavalry, they are a powerful force used for smashing up enemy formations with a powerful charge. Armed with long and solid lances for the charge, and heavy maces and kite shields for should close combat be forced. They are armed, encased actually, in heavy chainmail, and the same conical steel helmets as the infantry, except metal plates cover their faces as well, with wide holes for eyes and breathing. THeir horses are covered in the same chainmail, meaning they can charge effectively only a few time.
While they are armed for close combat, they are most effective by repeated charges, hitting the enemy line hard, shocking them, retreating, and charging again, although the initial charge is sometimes enough to break the enemy line.

Breton Pike Mercenaries (1000): A group of soldiers whho have mastered the phalanx formation, and who put it to good use for gold. Armored in steel chestplates, and chain everywhere else, they are a protected but mobile unit of men. They each carry pikes, roughly sixteen feet in length and are rather light so the arm doesn't fatigue as quickly. They are a phalanx, but they are an effective offensive phalanx, proficient at pushing enemy soldiers back with their wall of pikes, and they absolutely destroy any head on charge from cavalry.
They also carry shortswords for secondary weapons, and have meduim sized round steel shields.

Knights of the Deep (800): The local order of Knights in Northpoint, they are named after the deep harbour which so defines their city. And part of joining their noble order is to swim the width of the harbour during a storm. They act as any order of knights might act, carrying out good deeds throughout their lands.
They wear full steel plate armor, as well as visored helmets, and their shields all carry the standard of the current Lord, being Lord Francis. They fight with broadswords and kite shields, and theiur horses are covered in hardened leather for protection as well.

Name: Garend Arctavius
Race: Imperial

Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Physical Description: A short, wiry and agile man, making him perfect for his occupation--- assassin. He is not largely muscular, but is well toned from his years of fighting, and he is incredibly fast over short distances. His black hair is short cut and messy, and his face isn't the dark brooding assassin face, but is very bright, and almost always smiling, making him less suspicious. His face carries a normal shadow of a beard, and is flaw free, and considered rather handsome.

Weapons: A short slender and curved blade. Two small throwing daggers.
Armor: Other then the chain shirt that he wears under his clothes all of the time, he dresses like a normal citizen, though when he is on a mission, he leans towards the blacks and dark greens a little more.
Misc. Items: An amulet that increases allows him to reach new speeds while running.

Je suis

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

That works Blade. Glad to see a big chunk taken. Stick to it!
Red Sauce

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:11 pm

My claim is on Camlorn and nearby Phrygias if that's cool with you all.
Louise Dennis

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 am

Go for it.

Little bit of a questionaire. Do you guys like this sort of set up concering character sheets and getting set up instead of having a set sheet and having it PMed to me?
Jeff Turner

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Go for it.

Little bit of a questionaire. Do you guys like this sort of set up concering character sheets and getting set up instead of having a set sheet and having it PMed to me?

Personally I like this. Some people enjoy going into detail about their troops, but some don't so it gives them freedom.

Same with character sheets, because some enjoy going into great detail about their characters history and background and personality and what-not. But some enjoy just giving a brief description of their characters and let them flesh out more in the roleplay itself.

As for not PMing them, I guess that's your preference.

That's just my opinion however....
Jason Rice

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:15 am

Notice for the non military people. Those who don't want to/don't know how to do anything with troops or ruling a city or don't find it interesting, PM me and we can work some things out. We always need assassins, spies, guild members/officials and what not.
Felix Walde

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 am

I have already arranged it with several people who wished to join in small roles, and they will be operating in my lands for the time being.

Just a heads up that i am nearly done my sheet, and SHOULD have up today... Considering i don't end up bringing in even MORE characters. (I only have two now but, i had intended on making another)
Joanne Crump

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:47 am

Here's my Nord.

Name: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Hermann_von_Salza_Painting.jpg

Race: Nord

Birthsign: The Warrior

Physical Description: Even as he approaches middle age, Germanicus Odoacer still srikes an imposing figure. He is a barreled-chested, bow-legged man just under seven feet tall. His is strikingly ugly, with a nose too long and twisted, cheeks that are oddly plump and rosy, pasty complexion, uncomfortably blue eyes, and small and pouting lips. His unkempt brown beard hides his weak chin, and though he wears his hair long and curly, he's beginning to bald. Further his arms are too long and his legs too short, in an uncomfortably simian way. He has no tattoos or distinguishing scars.

History: Germanicius Odoacer was born and raised in the Imperial City. As the only son of a wealthy Nordic family, he received a high quality education focused on military matters to prepare him for his Legion career. Young Germanicus joined the Legion as a minor officer at the age of 18, following in the footsteps of his father, Wodencar, a distinguished Legion general who served during the Oblivion Crisis and the war in Argonia. In fact, Wodencar served so well that he was made Duke Karthwasten by the Elder Council. Unfortunately, he never reached his Duchy, as he was captured and killed during the Aldmeri War.

Germanicus left the Legion with an honorable discharge and went to take up his father's empty seat. The city of Karthwasten is the easternmost city of Skyrim and is more a Bretic city than a Nordic one. Demographically, around forty percent of its people are ethnically Nords, and there is an equivalent number of Bretons. The remainder of the populace is made up of nearly equal numbers of Redguards, Imperials, and Reachmen, with a few small colonies of Orcs and Khajiiti.

Germanicus' relatively brief reign has been uneventful. He rules more like an Imperial governor than a Nordic Thane. He is unmarried and shows no interest in woman. His only confidente is his nephew and heir, Alfngar Fairhair. He has done his best to keep his city out of the political arena, but because of the threatening maneuvers of the Bretic armies under Lord Woodborne, he is bringing his army to reinforce the Nordic general Rurik.

Weapons: Germanicus' blade is a finely crafted ebony longsword that belonged to his father. Despite the fact that he is a fairly skilled swordsman, the blade is mostly ceremonial. Germanicus learned to command in the Legion, and still does so in the Legion style ? from the back.

Armor/Clothing: Germanicus wears a fine set of ebony plate, made especially for him by a Dunmer smith in the Imperial City. This set of mail is complete with an ebony kite shield, emblazoned with the heraldic crest of Karthwasten.

Companions: http://www.mywantedposter.com/upload_image/1015-SirLancelot.jpg? this handsome young knight is the son of Germanicus' sister, and his heir. http://brotture.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/kullervo_departs_for_the_war.jpg- a grizzled woodsman, Lonnrot is a highly respected man in the Reach, and is the spokesman for Germanicus' Reachmen soldiers.

Faction Sheet

Faction Name: Duchy of Karthwasten (12500)

1500 Nordic Knights ? Mounted on powerful destriers, these powerful warriors are clad in heavy steel armor and wield lances. They carry flails for close combat situations.

3000 Men-at-arms ? These infantrymen are the backbone of the Karthwastenian army. These professional soldiers are well trained in the use of their longswords, and are clad in chainmail hauberks, with light round shields.

2000 Axemen ? These warriors are all highly trained Nordic killers. Drawn from Karthwasten affluent Nordic families they seek to bring glory to their city and country. They wear light or medium armor and fight with heavy double-handed battleaxes.

3000 Nordic Bowmen ? Though not so skilled as their Bretic counterparts, these bowmen are still highly trained in the use of the longbow. The bowmen are armored in simple leather, so they can be mobilized quickly and effieciently. In addition to their well crafted longbows, they carry quivers of between 20-25 arrows, and have shortswords in case they obliged to engage the enemy in close combat.

3000 Conscripted Reachmen ? These peasants, woodsmen, and hunters of the Reach have been pressed into service. They have been given very little training, but they are naturally rough and strong. Most are already competent in the use of the bow, and all have been issued bows, longswords, and leather cuirasses. Though unruly and undisciplined these men are useful as scouts and skirmishers, and don't shy from a fight.

Nevermind.
Doniesha World

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 am

By the way, storyline-wise, what is the status of Orsinium currently?
Hannah Whitlock

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Here's my Nord.

I'll also take Raven Spring, if nobody minds.

Raven Spring should be best left alone for now. Also it's part of High Rock's jurisdiction not Skyrim.

By the way, storyline-wise, what is the status of Orsinium currently?

Loyal subjects of Wayrest. I think someone was going to take them up but if they dont make a claim in a day or two its up for grabs.
Travis

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Raven Spring should be best left alone for now. Also it's part of High Rock's jurisdiction not Skyrim.

Very well.
Melly Angelic

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:20 am

Alright, thank you. And two more questions and one request:

-What season is it?

-Does Daggerfall need a spy?

-May I take the role of Duke of Cloud Spring, as vassals of Farrun? (This is mostly directed to BladeMaster)
Jason White

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:41 am

Main Character Sheet

Name: Francois Gautier, Lord of Aleine, Grandmaster of the Knights of Aleine.

Age: Thirty six Summers, Born 3E300, Third of Morning Star

Physical Description: At five foot ten inches, Francois had never had much of an imposing figure. Metabolism and other factors such as military training and a fairly active life, have blessed him with fitness and athleticism, although he is not overly toned. With dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, a typical Breton skin tone, and an unmarked face, Francois is a decent looking man; neither handsome nor repulsive, just above average. Aside from a few minor scars mainly from minor injuries on his legs sustained as a child, he has no distinguishing marks to speak of, likely due to being raised in a pampered environment. As a representative of his family, and his people, he is always clean shaven if possible and wears his medium length hair in a tidy fashion typical of nobility.

History: To understand Lord Francois Gautier, one must first understand how he came to power. His Father, Maurice Gautier, was a very wealthy landowner, his possessions including many acres of land, a large town, several villages, and a sizeable number of troops. Likewise, his uncle, Bernard Gautier, owned several businesses, and also, a sizeable piece of land and his own band of troops. But what does this matter to the story of Lord Francois Gautier? As another Era passed, so did Maurice and Bernard, a smith's stone ceiling collapsing on top of them, crushing and killing them instantly. Francois inherited these combined holdings, and soon, the title of Lord. For a time Lord was merely a symbolic title, a term of respect more so than any indication of any real power, but Francois aimed to change that. Immediately, messengers were sent out, troops were readied and militia levied. Over the span of a few years and under cover of the entire continent being distracted with the affairs to the south of High Rock, through various purchases and military conquests, Francois acquired many Rural lands near Gauvadon, the nobility and wealth of these lands combining into the town of Aleine.

Since forming his little empire, Lord Francois has gained power over Gauvadon as well, marrying the ruler's daughter, Anne Arnoux. Anne's father, Edmond Arnoux, had become too old to rule, and passed his power onto his only remaining kin. Since their marriage, all of Gauvadon's soldiers have been absorbed into a single army, commanded by Lord Francois. With Francois' rural holdings, and the town of Aleine itself, the two wield considerable power. Their combined support may be just enough to tip the balance in the coming conflict.

Weapons: Oakeshott XIII with a blue grip and silver pommel and crossguard.

Armor/Apparel: Francois wears a light chainmail and padded armor, typically covered by a large grey fur cloak. Only wears a helmet in battle situations.

Misc. Items: Wears several rings made of various precious metals, some inlaid with gems.

Companions:

Lady Anne Arnoux- Anne is the Lady of Gauvadon, receiving the title as her father grew too old to rule. Brown eyes, long brown hair, about 5'6 and wears various exquisite gowns and the like, often with a fine overcoat. Can be very stuck up, treating those of low status badly, especially in the Poor district. Many of these people hate her for her actions, and would not doubt bring harm to her if possible.

Knight Gaston Moreau- A high ranking knight of the Knights of Aleine, he assists Francois in the commanding of the Knights of Aleine and elite bodyguards. Also serves as a bodyguard and stays by his Lord's side at all times. Garbed in the typical white mantle bearing the http://www.stjoan-center.com/time_line/crest.jpg overtop a full suit of mail. Carries a large blue kiteshield, also bearing the crest, constructed from steel, and wields a sword similar to Francois'.

Louis Gautier ? Francois' cousin, Louis carries the same noble presence as his cousin but is far less capable in all aspects of life. Follows as part of Francois' entourage, and is equipped with the standard Knights armor, and an Oakeshott XIII.

Knight Jean Fournier- bodyguard to Francois, and leader of what is left of the army raised during Francois' rise to power. Owns several of the farms near Aleine as a reward for his service during the conquest of lands at the turn of the century.

Captain Secundus Laetonius Metilius- Commander of the Imperial forces stationed in Aleine, as garrisons in the towns and holding a small fortified camp near the Town of Aleine. Legion issued armor, Legion issued broadsword which hangs across his back and Silver shortsword sheathed at his left side.

Mount(s):

Albert- A fine Breton horse given to him by his father, suited to travelling and being ridden for extended amounts of time.

Laeca- Magnificent purebred horse purchased from an Imperial merchant. Excellent for parades and shows of the like.

Faction Sheet

Lord Francois Gautier

Faction Name: Knights of Aleine, Aleine Town Guard.

Knights of Aleine (3200): The Order of the Knights of Aleine was originally formed by Francois Gautier's Grandfather, Alexandre Gautier, as a private army and elite guard for the town and surrounding area. Beginning with approximately One hundred men in the beginning, it has since grown to many thousands in various posts throughout the Lordship, swelling quite a bit since the combination of Aleine's and Gauvadon's lands.. Sworn protectors to Aleine and the Gautier family, they are highly skilled in the arts of war and combat, and the best fighters that particular area has to offer. Mainly of Breton heritage, one must be of noble bloodline to join, with few exceptions. Often wearing heavy mail armor and surcoat bearing their http://www.stjoan-center.com/time_line/crest.jpg, each knight has several horses available at any given time, wear varying helmets based on personal preference, and mostly wield Oakeshott XIII swords with varying side-arms. The consistently used weapon for every knight is a steel lance. For every ten knights, there is a standard bearer, carrying the standard of Aleine.

Aristocratic Soldiers (1700): Soldiers outfitted and trained by local landowners as a gesture of good faith to their Lord. Equipped with whatever their employers decided to outfit them with. Mostly, they wear high quality mail with various surcoats, often using Great Helms and wielding weapons of their choice.

General Louis Gautier

Faction Name: Lord's Army

Lord's Footsoldiers (7000): Volunteer soldiers from all across the Lordship of Aleine, most of these men are career soldiers, having joined as soon as they came of age and serving until they are past fighting age. Once these men retire, they will likely train the next generation of soldiers, or become militia, smiths, and village guards and the like. All wearing full Hauberks covered by a checkered white and blue surcoat bearing the Aleine coat of arms at the center gripping domed steel shields, and wearing sallet helmets. Footsoldiers carry a steel spear in their free hand, and wield military issue medium length steel swords, and often some form of self supplied weapon. If needed, these men wield polearms to combat against cavalry. About one standard bearer for every ten men, with a mixture of Aleine and Gauvadon standards.

Lord's Longbowmen (4000): Most of these men have trained from very young ages to become Longbowmen, or were hunters before taking up the occupation. Either way, they are highly skilled archers, more than capable of using their bows efficiently. Positioned far behind the battle lines, they wear only bracers, and surcoats.

Lord's Cavalry (1000): Mainly used as light cavalry, they are sometimes used to reinforce the Knight of Aleine or aid in large cavalry charges. Wearing light chainmail, http://www.medieval-weaponry.co.uk/acatalog/AW5550Close-norman-saxon-helmet.jpg , carrying steel round shields, and wielding a spear in their free hand, with one to three extra spears in their shield hand and steel shortswords at their sides.

Knight Jean Fournier

Faction Name: Militia of Aleine

Volunteer Archers (700): Mostly hunters, these men are of all ages and hail from all across the lordship. Garbed in whichever armors they could acquire, usually mismatched leather, fur, and padded armors. Quivers of fifteen to thirty arrows across their backs and carrying various wooden bows. Self supplied weapons just in case they must fight in close quarters.

Trained Militia (1000): Organised militia, trained by knights in peacetime and sent small sums each month, only called for service in times of unrest or war. Wearing light hauberks and padded armor, carrying various wooden, leather, and iron shields, and wielding various Iron blades.

Captain Secundus Laetonius Metilius

Faction Name: Imperial Legion

Legion Camp (outside the town)

Legionnaire Infantry (900): Imperial Legionnaires, considered the most effective and versatile fighting force in Tamriel, and the strong-arm of the Empire. On foot, these men wear the heavy armor of the Imperial Legion, and wield Legion issued weapons. Although highly capable with swords, true to their versatility, they are also able to fire ranged weapons.

Legionnaire Cavalry (130): The Legion does not have large amounts of cavalry, but the small number of mounted soldiers it has are no let down to its Footsoldiers. Identical to the infantry in equipment, save for the use of steel tipped lances.

Colovian Peasant Soldiers (300): Colovian peasants, volunteering for the chance to live abroad and experience a soldier's life. Those who could not provide for themselves received iron blades, and various iron mails, padding, and leather. Although only given remedial training, only those previously skilled with the sword dared to sign up, and skills can be learned and improved simply from one observing those around them.

Local Soldiers (170): Locals, seeking entrance to the Legion, receiving instruction in the camp. Their numbers are few, for most locals are highly loyal to Lord Francois, and these soldiers have become outcasts. Garbed in bits and pieces of Imperial armor, mixed with leather and padded armors, and wielding self supplied swords that are often made from iron.

Legion Barracks (within the town)

Legion Guards (100): No different than the fighting infantry, they are identical to them in every way, simply stationed within the walls. Residing in the town since its founding.

Name: http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu146/W00tz/?action=view¤t=Ghalib2.jpg

Race: Redguard, born in Rihad

Physical Description: At 5'9, Ghalib once was a fine looking boy, but years in combat and harsh conditions has altered his appearance. He now has several wrinkles across his face, and a large scar running down from the edge of his right eye. A rough beard peers out from under a curved, crooked nose, and his eyes seem to always have a certain squint to them, though his vision is fine. Even if he were to wear a dress, and parade through the markets of Sentinel in entirely pink, you would still know immediately that he was a serious man.

History: Ghalib was born into slavery, the son of two recently acquired slaves, his mother giving birth to him before she was to be sold. A local woman raised him until he was old enough to be sold, and once he came of age, he was sent directly to the market and purchased by a man in Mournoth. In Mournoth he was raised and trained to be a Mamluk warrior, being trained along many other slaves purchased for the same purpose. As he matured, he showed great promise, and rose to be falsely called Amir. Although his men did partake in conflicts surround the Siege of Sentinel, his role was minor, although it led to his re-enslavement, along with a group of his men. They were brought to Wayrest by some noble or another, along with other groups of Mamluks coming in from other places. His group wound up intermingled with some others, and some of his men were sent to other places, but in the end about one hundred- not including him- were carted off to be sold in Evermore, or any buyers along the way.

Passing through Gauvadon, nobles in the area were allowed to observe them in case they wished to buy them. Among the small crowd that came to view the slaves, one man in particular stood out, a knight walking beside him. Upon seeing the Mamluks, he seemingly decided to stop at nothing to purchase them. After a small bidding war Ghalib Kaplan and the one hundred Mamluks went into service once again in the fashion they had been trained for- slave warriors. Ghalib later learned the man's name, Lord Francois Gautier. He treated the warriors kindly, and slowly became friends with Ghalib, allowing him more and more freedom, eventually gaining decent quarters in his castle.

Weapons: Samshir's hanging at each side, along with a Kukri hanging from his torso.

Armor/Apparel: Mail armor, although in a different fashion than what the Breton's wear, a round iron helm coming to a point at the top, with a white cloth Gutra coming out and covering his neck.

Misc. Items: Sterling silver bracelet, the only piece of finery he has. A small gift from one of his former masters.

Companions:

Khadir al-Mihrani- A superstitious soothsayer, often thought to be insane, but Ghalib listens to him with great faith. Wears basic, loose fitting clothing, and is a rather gaunt and ragged man, standing at around 5'7. Sometimes mistaken for a witch, and more often, a poor man, although if he wished he could have much wealth. Carries a small Kard at his waist, often behind his belt, a Jambiya across his torso, and a concealed Bagh Nakh. Still has assassin connections, along with connections in "low" places.

Ghalib Kaplan

Faction Name: Mamluks

Mamluk Warriors: (100) Mounted warriors from Hammerfell, these men are fierce, and a foreign sight in many parts of High Rock. However, these are not nomadic peoples, rather, highly trained warriors often employed by several members of the nobility in their home province. Since this particular band comes from different regiments, several different vibrant colors flash through their ranks. Clad in mail, colourful surcoats, and turbans, they never use shields of any kind. Often duel wielding curved blades, the Mamluks also carry composite bows across their backs and several spears.

Just a notice in case the Legion forces push me over the threshold for troop limits, ( Although they shouldn't ) they will not exactly fight with Francois in any way, in fact skirmishes against them is a possibility.

Hope everything looks good, :)
Melly Angelic

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 pm

-May I take the role of Duke of Cloud Spring, as vassals of Farrun? (This is mostly directed to BladeMaster)

Farrun's under Vytatus Great-Mouth's control, and he's a subject of Rurik, the (apparently, and at least currently) head honcho of the Nords around High Rock. BladeMaster took Northpoint, IIRC.
Dean Brown

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion