ImmortalBlood Timeline (HR Sign up)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 am

Alright, thank you. And two more questions and one request:

-What season is it?

-Does Daggerfall need a spy?

-May I take the role of Duke of Cloud Spring, as vassals of Farrun? (This is mostly directed to BladeMaster)

It's springish.

Daggerfall really is open all together. The Dominion only incorperated it into their rulership but i dont think anyone has it officially.
Anna Watts

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am

Just a notice in case the Legion forces push me over the threshold for troop limits, ( Although they shouldn't ) they will not exactly fight with Francois in any way, in fact skirmishes against them is a possibility.

Hope everything looks good, :)

Looks good. The last bit about the Mamluks. Do you want to be the besieging force keeping Elysana trapped just south of the river?
A Lo RIkIton'ton

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 pm

They are employed by Francois, and are akin to the Mamluk Slave Warriors, not Nomads.
Manny(BAKE)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 am

Righto. I'm about to send Marshall Tudor south to save the Queen. You could send a character to accompany him perhaps with part of the force.
Charleigh Anderson

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 am

Well i had intended to do something to aid her, which would require me hearing of it.
In which case i would need a reason to send the Mamluks instead of my Knights.

Perhaps Ghalib volunteers, yes that's it.
See you soon.
kennedy

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:35 am

Alright, thank you. And two more questions and one request:

-What season is it?

-Does Daggerfall need a spy?

-May I take the role of Duke of Cloud Spring, as vassals of Farrun? (This is mostly directed to BladeMaster)

Farrun's under Vytatus Great-Mouth's control, and he's a subject of Rurik, the (apparently, and at least currently) head honcho of the Nords around High Rock. BladeMaster took Northpoint, IIRC.

Right you are.

Person from Anticlere snatched my city. <_<
Loane

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 am

In accordance with yet more pre-arrangement with W00tz, I'm taking control of Wind Keep, if nobody has objections. I'll have character/faction sheets up soon.

And what's the status of the rebellion in Norvulk?
Karen anwyn Green

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am

In accordance with yet more pre-arrangement with W00tz, I'm taking control of Wind Keep, if nobody has objections. I'll have character/faction sheets up soon.

And what's the status of the rebellion in Norvulk?

I might be wrong but if you wanted to you could take Evermoor since it's in that direction. I dont care either way just putting it out there that it's possible. *unless someone took it...?

Hey btw does anyone else think that the "pink dots" are actually peach or samon?

...damn it
KIng James

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 am

Right you are.

Person from Anticlere snatched my city. <_<

*Shakes Nordic fist* Sons of Kyne will have any city they desire! THU'UM! BWOOOO!

On a more serious note, sorry for that snatch...

Wayland Neace

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:55 am

Pink is more definitive than "Salmon", and no one is going to think Pink means red, so pink works. Technically they could be salmon.
xemmybx

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 am

*Shakes Nordic fist* Sons of Kyne will have any city they desire! THU'UM! BWOOOO!

On a more serious note, sorry for that snatch...

What kinda nord are ya? You can't say sorry you just say tough [censored] and move on.
Kate Norris

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 am

What kinda nord are ya? You can't say sorry you just say tough [censored] and move on.

Yeah, that's what you snub-nosed Bretons think. Oh yes, you'd like us to be barbarians very much, wouldn't you... Makes propaganda all that more easier. Well propaganda my ass, we're going to attend to ceremonial dinners if it blows your heads!

COUGH! Then we're going to [censored] your wives and crack your heads open with mead tankards! COUGH!

Scared humanity

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 am

Sooo .... Shall i post?

And as for me assisting Elysana, should I be waiting for a messenger of some sort?
If not then I have another plans that could tie into Ghalib coming along.
Chenae Butler

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Right now i'm waiting for Wednesday to post for Elysana. So you can post but you won't be fighting yet. You'd probably be marching with Tudor and his Knights.
Yvonne

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 am

But why/how would they be with your forces?

Would we say that he had sent a messenger to request aid?

And how many troops would be realistic, i had intended for the Mamluks and 50 - 300 Knights.
Andrew Lang

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 am

But why/how would they be with your forces?

Would we say that he had sent a messenger to request aid?

And how many troops would be realistic, i had intended for the Mamluks and 50 - 300 Knights.

Tudor was already going to go save Elysana. They've been trapped there for about a week. So let's skip the whole "da queenz in truuble come heeelp" business and have us in position to post us relieving them soon. We'd still be north of the river however.
QuinDINGDONGcey

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am

With permission from Immortal and Wednesday, I'll be taking the role of one of Queen Elysana's daughters. Her sheet isn't quite ready, I'll be writing more of her biography later.

Character sheet for The Queen's Waltz
Name: Princess Ev?lith
Race: Breton.
Date of birth: 14th of Sun's Dawn.
Birthsign: The Lover.

Appearence: These 2 pics are a general appearence of her, just try and look away from the fact that she's a toon. :lol: Oh and you might have to zoom in on the pictures. :

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/oletolle/Evalith2.jpg?t=1239060468
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/oletolle/Evalith3.jpg?t=1239060508
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/oletolle/Evalith5.jpg?t=1239061152

Standing at 5'3", Ev?lith inherited much of her mother's appearence, and carries the common traits of a well bred Breton. Like most Breton women, she holds the many of the same typical traits, such as the small facial structure and soft features. Her nose is well defined, and her rosebud lips stand out from her ivory skin. Ev?lith's locks of blonde hair falls against her back, and she enjoys putting it up in well done buns, or allowing it to hang freely.

Personality: Despite being born int high nobility, Ev?lith is not as arrogant as many nobles tend to be, though may easily appear as such when speaking to those who do not know her. Mischievious and charming, Ev?lith loves being the centre of attention, and after coming of age, has begun to enjoy the attention of men.
Evalith posesses a sharp mind, and a tongue to match, and like her mother, will go to drastic measures to achieve her goals.

Changed her sheet, posted a new one.
Erika Ellsworth

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:00 am

Of course.
I will be tagging along with the Mamluk warriors and 300 Knights of Aleine, along with Ghalib Kaplan and Lord Francois Gautier. :)
Penny Flame

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:54 am

Main Character Sheet

Name: Harold Brault, Lord of Wind Keep, Vassal to His Lordship Francois Gautier

Race: Breto-Nordic

Appearance: Harold is a tall, stocky man. His heritage has given him a fairly equal distribution of Breton and Nord. Nordic on his mother's side, his eyes are bright blue, and his hair is a light brown, beginning to thin. It is his fair skin, sharp, angular face and snub nose that gives away his Bretonic blood. While not by any means considered attractive, his face still holds an authoritative appearance.

History: Harold's title was inherited from his deceased father, Reynald, the first lord of the keep. Harold found his mixed heritage to be a source of turmoil from a young age, it being grounds for some questioning as to Reynald's loyalties. In fact, he only gained the throne because of the early death of his older brother Louis.

Harold's early years as Lord of Wind Keep were rocky, mainly due to the young Lord's swearing fealty to Lord Gautier. Harold had seen this as an advantageous move; the position of Wind Keep in the Wrothgarians, relative to Aleine, made such an arrangement mutually beneficial. Aleine now had a strong northern defense, and Wind Keep had support from a large territory in the south. But the decision was looked upon with scorn by both Harold's younger brother Jean-Paul and his mother Bertrada. Despite these early criticisms, he earned favor for his development of the finest infantry the Keep has yet seen. His wife, a Breton woman, gave him a healthy son with much more apparent Bretonic blood- a trait for which Harold was thankful. This heir, Hugh, is now twenty four.

Weapons: A longsword, hilted in gold and two small sapphires; of clear Breton design.

Armor: Harold wears chainmail armor, and a briastplate bearing the http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Firenze-Stemma.png/457px-Firenze-Stemma.png of the keep.

Companions:

Lady Brault: Originally Marie de Norvaulk, Harold's wife is of strong Bretonic heritage, with red hair and wiry stature. She is of quiet, stoic character, with the exception of being quick to voice her advice to her husband.

Hugh Brault: The heir of Wind Keep. He rides alongside his father in battle, among the Lord's Bodyguard.

Faction Sheet:

Faction Name: Wind Keep (5400)

3000 Heavy Infantrymen: The strongest point of Wind Keep's forces. These men are heavily armored and armed with longswords and shields.

1000 Longbowmen: Trained to make far shots to cover the advance of the infantry; lightly armored, but armed with short swords.

1100 Horseman: Equally divided between heavy and light calvary, used for charges ahead of the infantry with lances and skirmishing on the flanks, respectively.

300 Mercenary Ra Gada Calvary: Horse archers, very lightly armored; hired from Satakalaam.

Defenses: Wind Keep is a tough nut to crack, seated in a mountain pass in the Wrothgarians south of Azura's Crossing.

Name: Henry Clavet, Squire to Sir Gaston Moreau

Race: Breton

Appearance: Henry is short for his age, standing just over five feet. His beady green eyes sit below thin eyebrows, and his brown hair reaches halfway down his neck. His skin would be paler, were it not for the sun's darkening, and his nose is crooked to the side, a symbol of its having been broken multiple times.

History: The bastard child of Lucille Clavet, Henry didn't have high prospects for the future, prone to wandering about Gauvadon, often getting into unnecessary fights. To his surprise, his mother pressed him to petition Sir Gaston Moreau to take him as a squire. With nowhere else to go, Henry consented, and petitioned the knight. Now, a year later, he holds this position, and carries it out dutifully, though without gravity.

Andrew Perry

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 am

Name: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/108/guillaumele6.jpg
Physical Description: Pale, with sharp, angular features. He has brown eyes, and brown hair that is cut close in the front and shaved in the back. He is thin but strong.

History: Guillaume is the son of a Castellan in high rock. His family are of minor nobility, owners of an independent Castellany that owes allegiance to the kingdom of Wayrest. His father was notoriously bad with money, and he traded his sons to Wayrest as collateral for a large loan. When he defaulted, his oldest son and heir, Jean Molyneaux was traded to cyrodiil as punishment.

Guillaume escaped and returned to his fathers castle. Deeply angry at the loss of his older brother, Guillaume poisoned his father, sold his mother to a convent and took control of the castle. Due to his upbringing as a prisoner, Guillaume is completely illiterate. His servant, Eustace, a former slave is the only man he trusts to read things for him. After fighting in the Sentinelian war for both sides, He returned to his Castellany a rich man. Both in plunder, and in prisoners he was graced with luck. Using these funds he began to raise his own army, a small force trained in unison to the sound of drums and trumpets. Armed with four demi-cannons (a gift from the Redguards) he believes his small force to as formidable as an army of conscripts. Now, with his power secure, and his bodyguards efficient and loyal, He makes his bid for more power.

Armor: Segmented Nasal Helm with an over sized nasal that covers Guillaume’s nose and mouth. The shell of the helmet is painted blue, and the reinforcing bands, red. There is normally a long yellow silf headband that is wrapped around the lowest band of the helmet, making it appear to be a headband. Chain-mail Hauberk that includes a coif, mouth piece, full arms, a mitten on the right hand and extends down to just above the knee. Underneath is a thin wool filled linen Aketon. On his legs he wears wool filled and padded braes in a white and maroon striped pattern.

Companions: Eustace, Guillaume’s Breton servant.

Name: Simon Ozias
Race: Unknown, probably Breton, Nord or Reachman

Physical Description: When Ozias was a child he had fair hair, sapphire eyes and a handsome face. Some even dared call him handsome. Now that man is gone. Replaced by reeking bandages. Ozias is covered from head to toe in dirty white cloth, folded and wrapped and wrapped and folded until not a trace of his skin is showing. at certain parts, where there is lots of movement, like kneecaps, wrists fingers elbows and the like, the bandages look damp, though moist with what is uncertain. During the times that anyone might be able to see his full body, he is of a thin and wiry build that hides a great strength. http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=63589179.jpg
History: Not much is known about Ozias in the public mind. If one was a good historian, they would find the first written record of him in 3E 429 when a man by the name of Ozias Lazaar arrived at the Tel Fyr Corpusarium. He stayed there for one year, before leaving. Again he disappeared until 3E 433. At that time there is record of him purchasing a remote farmhouse south of Dunlain. Again, as before he drops from historical record until the current crisis.

Weapons:

Armor: A maile coat underneath a leather wrapped coat of plates. He wears a rounded steel cap as a helmet, His facemask however is Silvered steel, and well armored. Overtop it all he wears a black monastic robe that covers everything but his bandaged and masked head. He carries a heater shield with a simple painting of Saint Seryn in traditional artistic dunmer fashion.

Faction Name: The Leper Knights of Saint Seryn
Faction Sheet: 11 Knights of Saint Saryn. These men are equipped exactly like their leader, with the exception that they wear black woolen hoods over their helmets and masks. They were the healthiest and most able men taken from the Hospital of Saint Seryn, deep in the wilds of the reach. Each man has his own special skill, but they run the gamut from stealth to combat to magic to simple cooking. They have no hope and feel no pain, the ravages of leprosy having taken both.

BethanyRhain

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Well, here's one of my sheets, I suppose. I keep thinking I messed something up with the history, but I can't quite put my finger on it... Ah well. I'll go dig around for my other sheet and edit it in. Out of curiosity, how many years has it been since Wolf of the Rose Field?

Name: Derik Jurard

Birthsign: The Ritual

Physical Description: Derik is slightly taller than most Bretons, standing at 6'2". He's a well built man, with layers of muscles built up from practice with his battle axe in the wilderness. This has also granted him a healthy tan. He has medium length, slightly brownish blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Though he is slightly heavier than the average Breton, most of this stems from the extra muscle, and he has very little fat. He has two scars, one going horizontally across his chest, and a burn scar covering most of his left arm.

History: Derik grew up in the slums of Camlore, where he was forced to beg for food and water to survive. One day, he collapsed in the middle of the street due to exhaustion and starvation, and was picked up by a kind member of the Mage's Guild. This member nursed Derik back to health and decided to teach him a few basic spells to help him on the streets. It wasn't long before the mage discovered that Derik had some talent with magic, particularly restoration and destruction of the shock variety.

It was decided that Derik would be made an Associate, and that he could stay in the Guild while he further developed his skills. Needless to say, Derik was overjoyed by this, and threw all of his energy into studying to become stronger. He eventually became obsessed with shock spells, and began making all kinds of dangerous and unstable spells that were just as likely to kill him as the person he was aiming for. Though the other Mages tried to convince him to study other spells, he mostly ignored them, going so far as to nearly abandon his restoration studies. On the other hand, he quickly learned to love conjuration and even began investigating Necromancy.

Though he did eventually reach the rank of Conjurer, he was disliked by his fellow members and never seemed to fit in. Then one day, he disappeared from the Guild along with another member, and was declared rogue.

Weapons: An elven battle axe enchanted with a powerful shock spell.

Armor/Clothing: A chainmail cuirass, greaves, and boots. When not wearing armor, he typically wears a regular, tan robe with leather boots.

Misc: He wears a gold ring on the index finger of his right hand, which gives him a constant shock shield, so that he doesn't kill himself with some of his more unstable spells.

EDIT: And here's my second sheet.

Name: Verus Terentius

Race: Imperial

Birthsign: The Apprentice

Physical description: Verus is a small man, someone no one would notice in a crowd. He's stands at 5'8" and appears rather thin. He has no muscles and overall appears to be very weak physically. He has oily, black, mid-length hair that's slicked back, pale skin, and hazel eyes. He also has an almost constant smirk on his face, giving him an arrogant appearance.

Mental Description: Verus is an actor. Whenever he's confronted with a situation that requires him to speak, he takes on whatever personality seems appropriate. He only shows his true personality among his brothers and sisters. When with them, he still rarely speaks, but when he does, it's with a calm and anolyzing tone that often contrasts with the arrogant smirk he wears. When in battle, his personality also changes, going from a calm and respectful attitude to a superior and mocking one. However, this aspect of his nature rarely shows itself, as he will take every opportunity to avoid combat. He is very manipulative; his acting ability combined with his powers of illusion allows him to easily deceive and fool his enemies into thinking that he is actually an ally and that someone else is the true enemy.

Bio: Verus was born in Anvil to rich parents and led a very comfortable life, always getting whatever he wanted. However, when he left his home, he was always constantly harassed, and he was extremely weak; too weak to do anything about it. So, he decided that since he couldn't fight them physically, he would learn magic. It fascinated him, especially illusion.

After several years of seclusion and study, his parents kicked him out, finally sick of his growing antisocial tendencies. He wandered for a few years more before arriving in Cheydinhall, where he was assaulted by several drunkards. He used his powers, making them attack each other before coming in and killing the rest himself. The next night, he was approached by the Brotherhood, and he joined without hesitation. Since then, he has achieved the rank of Executioner.

He now has something of a reputation among his brothers and sisters for always keeping his hands clean of the assassination by manipulating others into doing it for him, then killing the person he was controlling. Some despise him for this while others admire him, but all he cares about is accomplishing his goal and returning to his studies.

Weapons: An elven dagger and occasionally a daedric sword that he summons and wields together with his dagger. However, he usually sets things up so that he never has to fight at all.

Armor/Clothing: He wears a dark green, long sleeve, linen shirt, as well as matching pants. He wears a set of leather boots that appear to have seen better days. Over this, he will occasionally wear a long, black cloak with a hood. He always wears the hood up, and also uses a pair of black gloves when wearing it, so that all parts of his body may be concealed. He also wears a silver amulet with a ruby in the middle, which is always hidden underneath his shirt.

Misc. Items: He carries a small brown satchel, which appears to have suffered from years of wear and tear. Inside is an apples and a loaf of bread, as well as a wine bottle that is filled with clean water. It also contains a few different potions and all of his money, which amounts to around two-hundred Septims. It also contains his cloak and gloves when he is not wearing them.

Gaelle Courant

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 am

All sheets so far are accepted.

Rose Field won't be relevant in this RP. That was my attempt at further filling out Serosi's past. So far all I can say about that chapter is that he destroyed the Cheydinhal sanctuary and im leaving everything else vague.
El Khatiri

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Heres my gang leader in W00tz little castle place :0

Hope you like em'

Name: Ladin
Alias/Nickname: Mr. Veyarmacht
Race: Argonian
Apparent age: Early 20's
Actual Age: 24

Height: 6'1
Skin Tone: Dark red, with splotches of green, orange, and black
Hair Colour: Dark red, almost black (Spines)
Eye Colour: Orange-Yellow
Significant Markings: A few scars over his body.
Physique: More fitter then an average person, slightly more muscle build.

Other aesthetic details: Has a small Black-Diamond piercing on his lower lip. A 'Punk' Argonian if you will. Has a natural 'Mysterious' look. http://ra-sols.deviantart.com/art/Rahdje-Kruz-from-Oblivion-97049373

Equipment/Pockets/Pouch: Money, food, Map, and a necklace.

Skills: Blade, Speechcraft, Sneak, Security, Light Armor, and Illusion

Weapons: http://i.xanga.com/Dexargile/Dex%20Scimitar.jpg
Clothes/Armor: Brown trousers, wears an old raggedy chainmail vest over a long sleeve gray shirt. Leather Gauntlets with half-finger sleeves, Leather boots.
Miscellaneous: A Black-Diamond ring, and Necklace

Birthsign: Serpent

Mentality/Mental description: Can be friendly at times, even playful. Has an odd sense of humor, and is incredibly mysterious.

Short Biography:
Not much is known about Ladin. Only that his family were nomadic travelers that settled in the small kingdom of Aleine. They were no rich or nobles, so they lived in the Poor district. For Ladin, life was not as hard as everyone else. He was born with an abnormal intelligence, he taught himself to read, and write. Ladin used this knowledge to execute complex plots to acquire something valuable, in hopes to sell it and keep his family alive for another day.
To say the least, it all worked out. Until, he worked up a plan to steal an amulet from a Noble. The plan worked nicely until he ran into an operative in the Saadoran Mafia, a small gang that resided in the Poor section. They kidnapped him, and wanted to hold him up for ransom at first. They found an attraction to the Argonians incredible mind and conscripted Ladin into their gang. At first, Ladin feared for his life, but quickly found himself right at home. He made quite a lot of friends, including an exiled Orc soldier who taught him the ways of a blade, and an old Khajiit made that taught him how to use Illusion to its full extent. His parents were allowed safe refuge within the Mafia, and have been having second-thoughts about being reliant on the Gang.

Over the years, Ladin flew through the Ranks of the Mafia, and was established leader of the Gang. The previous leader was an Orc, Rek gro-Shelak, was set up, and captured by the Guard. To avoid a similar situation, Ladin adopted a false name and Identity. Most of the Poor Section know Ladin's true identity, but choose to keep their mouths shut. The Guard, Rich and Noble think that the new leader of the Saadoran Mafia is a Breton who goes by the name of Mr. Veyarmacht.

Saadoran Mafia: The Mafia is not large at all, only having a little over one-hundred members. They involve themselves with small drug running operations, stealing things from the Rich and Noble, and as well as 'protecting' certain Market Stalls. The gang is mostly located within the Poor section of Aleine, but have a few contacts within the Guard. Some of the servants and slaves for the Rich/Noble are even spies for the Saadoran.

Conor Byrne

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 am

and here is the sheet of my second character:

Name: Gaius Vernardi

Race: Imperial

Birthsign: The Lady

Physical Description: Gaius is of average height and build, if a little on the thin side. His face is plain and without any defining characteristics other than his bushy mutton-chop sideburns.
On his throat is the shallow groove of a scar; a mark from a hanging that he survived many years ago.

History: Gaius was born the son of an affluent art dealer in the Imperial City. He grew up wealthy and secure, and with the best education money can buy. On the morning of Gaius' 30th birthday, he returned from an appointment with a Bravillian artist to find the body of a popular local prosttute lying in a pool of blood on the floor. The locals automatically assumed he was her killer and formed a mob to hunt him down. They caught Gaius in his house, beat him to within an inch of his life, and hung him from a tree outside the city walls. How he survived is not entirely certain, nor is how he ended up in High Rock, as he refuses to speak of this to anyone.

Weapons: a straight razor, hidden in his sleeve

Armor: Long blue coat, leather breeches and boots, and a green woolen shirt.

Misc. Items:Ring of Logic (modest magic resistance).

Picture coming soon.

Note: damn you WOOTz for not giving tayroc credit for his picture of Ghalib! I am a jealous god!
marina

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:12 am

I figured people would be smart enough to realise the similarity to your other picture!
They aren't dumb you know.
JUan Martinez

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion