If Khajiit aren't allowed in the cities...

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:47 am

I believe only the khajit trade caravan aren't allowed inside the cities, organized redguards mercenaries are prohibited as well.
Hilm Music

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I believe only the khajit trade caravan aren't allowed inside the cities, organized redguards mercenaries are prohibited as well.

As I recall the redguard mercenaries were kicked out because one of them was thrown in prison.
Dale Johnson

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Isn't there a Khaijiit living in Riften?
helliehexx

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

You can find them in e.g. the Thalmor Embassy

That might be because the Khajiit are one of the three races that make up the Aldmeri Dominion (aka thalmor); basiclly, it's their own embassy. You'll find Americans in American embassies, Dominion citizens in Dominion embassies

Isn't there a Khaijiit living in Riften?

yes, incidentlly she is a...
Spoiler
Thalmor sleeper agent
Cccurly

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 am

cause your a scary looking sob that can stare down guards and make them soil themselves
Cool Man Sam

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 pm

That might be because the Khajiit are one of the three races that make up the Aldmeri Dominion (aka thalmor); basiclly, it's their own embassy. You'll find Americans in American embassies, Dominion citizens in Dominion embassies

Exactly. The khajiit kingdoms Anequina and Pelletine are client kingdoms of the dominion. A client kingdom is basically it's own nation, but owes its loyalty to a larger state. Since the khajiit are willing allies of the thalmor, they are more than welcome in places like embassies, though it seems the altmer prefer to keep them as laborers.
Nikki Hype

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 am

It's pretty lame that your race choice have no influence at all........ exept guards that call me 'cat, lizard or elf'. Ha and maybe a one time little change during the main quest.

Pretty lame that a guy who hate argonians have no problem with me when i play an argonien. Pretty lame that even khajiit merchant don't see me as a fellow khajiit...... and give me a history lesson as if i was an outsider.

No race-related quest and stories is lame, they push the concept of every one able to do everything too far.
It's lack of NPC interaction like this that makes me miss Oblivion. Especially that obnoxious Dark Elf you first meet when you're trying to escape your prison cell that first time in Cyrodil with the Emperor. He always had some extremely cute dialogue depending on what race you were--even if you were a Dark Elf. :laugh: Every one of the 8 character races I made wanted to murder him after the he got done cussing them out. It's too bad I never tried to revist the jail and try to kill him :lol:
Dylan Markese

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

It's lack of NPC interaction like this that makes me miss Oblivion. Especially that obnoxious Dark Elf you first meet when you're trying to escape your prison cell that first time in Cyrodil with the Emperor. He always had some extremely cute dialogue depending on what race you were--even if you were a Dark Elf. :laugh: Every one of the 8 character races I made wanted to murder him after the he got done cussing them out. It's too bad I never tried to revist the jail and try to kill him :lol:

You should have joined the dark brotherhood then lol
Killah Bee

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim