The Uprising RP

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 pm

I gasped as I saw Jon confront Sarah, as soon as I saw her again, I gasped. I ran out of the Carrier and into the tunnels, I moved quickly and through many shortcuts that I'd seen, I was panting as I surfaced outside of Underworld, I ran up the escalator and towards the main double doors. I sprinted right into them, smashing them open, the Feral's were way behind me, trying fiercely to catch up. I saw Jon and Sarah facing off against each other, Sarah looked in my direction and made a motion. Spines appeared in front of me, stopping me from getting to either of them.

I panted and looked at Jon who looked determined, I scowled and started hacking at the spines with my claws. It did very little effect and when it did do something it just regenerated. I scowled and yelled, "Jon, we have to go, now! Sure, Jon, you have their one weakness but you can't do it alone! Ahh, just, Jon, stay alive! Don't die! Just..." I then sputtered as a spine went through me, obviously to shut me up. It wouldn't kill me, hell it hardly even hurt me but it stopped me.

I looked anxiously through the spines towards the two, I felt blood dripping down my armor but I didn't notice it. I watched the two look at each other, I stood, waiting to see what would happen.

(OOC: Time for a new thread! Hit 200 replies!)
jessica robson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

Where are you Is It Just Me? I stayed up just so I could get into the next thread early. :( I think I'll go to bed and then see what's happening tomorrow.. err... today which is yesturday in Aussie land, which is tomorrow here in the US. Anyway, I'm coming back tomorrow/today to Darwin. :)
Marilú

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 am

Sarah stood there looking at him, he spoke the truth, but what had been done could not be undone, he had made his choice, nothing he could say could undo what was done.

"You are a fool, switching places would not make a difference, you have made your choice, what has been done cannot be undone, Prepare to meet your MAKER!!!" sarah screamed charging towards her, her spines jutted out of her trying to deflect the bullets about to hit her.

Still some hit her, but she had reached him, her claws slashed his stomach, letting more blood out, she howled as more and more bullets hit her, she was bleeding profusely, she walked up to jon as he was reloading, she smashed his gun against the wall and lent down to his level, face to face, she transformed her head into her smoothskin form.

"Dont worry, Everything is going to be ok" she said pulling out what looked like a blood red pillow case, she placed it over his face and transformed her arm into a large singular blade, but just before she bought it down on him, she was hit with a huge blast of radiation, she turned and saw thomas standing there with some other bluish glowing ones, his hand holding another ball of energy, poised to strike, her wounds were getting the better of her.

"Know this Thomas, your death will come for you, and his" she said gesturing to jon, she picked him up with one hand and threw him over towards thomas, he was coughing up blood, and so was she.

She looked over at his smashed gun, "Looks like your upper hand has been removed" she said smiling before leaping up to the skyline of underworld, and crashing through it, to make her way back to eli, to tell him the news.
Liv Brown

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion