The Uprising RP

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 am

In the past two days Eli had changed, he wasnt a gouhl anymore, hew wasnt even sure he had a physical form. The last of his skin had gone an hour ago. He floated over to a lake and saw him for what he was, he was pure radiation compressed to a point of physicality and sentiance, he was still blood red but stood a full foot taller than before and broader and his glow brighter. He was as pure as the wastes had ever seen a creature. Eli felt the minds of all the gouhls as it seemed Tom had done. In his new form Eli saw the cowardise and unworthyness of the gouhls, they were now indistinguishable from the raiders and smoothskins he had killed. he concentrated his energy and extended his conciousness to every feral in the wastes especialy the ones near Tom, John, Sarah and the main group. At once all the gouhls in the wastes chanted in Elis rageing tones " Long has my coming been foretold, I am the end and the beging anew, created by the bombs and worshipped by the church of Megaton. My power and wisdom is infinate and in this wisdom I judge all the wastes unworthy of my glory, be you human, Vampire, mutant or gouhl none shall survive my wrath. I am wrath I am Atom." Eli felt a surge of energy run through him as he projected his own voice into Tom and johns mind " I see you "

OOC: Eli does still have weaknesses that will come into play he is not an completely uber invincable unstoppable force. If someone could please take the character of Vance as well that would help
Andrew Tarango

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am

Sandra sat there as the sun came up, the camp fire died out. Charon sat next to her, they started discussing their leaders transformation from ghoul to feral, or at least his change in power.

"I dont know sandra, this [censored] is starting to get to big."
"You knew that would always happen charon."
"yea but i didnt know that the boss was going to go feral!"
"Hes not feral.. Atleast not yet"

Her voice quaked as she said the last sentence, not yet, she focused on those words, if he wasnt feral yet how long would it take for him to go feral, months, days? She didnt know all she knew was that tom and eli made an agreement and eli went bat[censored] insane and ran off into the night.

"Maybe we should just go?" charon said breaking her train of thought
"And do what Charon? become fugatives, they will hunt us"
"I dont know if we go west we could make it to the midwest and keep going, maybe just disapear into a ghoul town, there has to be atleast one out there" charon said, he was seriously contemplating this.
"Yea, we might have to depending on how this goes down"
"Lets just keep our options open, we are the last non ferals in the elite. we need to watch out backs"
"yea..." sandra said dusting herself off as she stood up.

Charon sat there looking into the burning embers of the fire as sandra walked to the entrance, eli hadnt returned yet, and Tom was planning to kill them, or atleast that is what she thought.

She wondered how the wastes would look after their uprising, who would stand and who would fall, would bigotry be the power or the ghouls, she wondered if when eli and the ghouls would come into power, would bigotry disapear or would it just be reversed untill some humans create an uprising and throw out the ghoul bigots.

She looked into the morning sun and thought about everything that had been happening since she joined the uprising and wondered what it would be like, if ghouls didnt exist, there would be no bigotry, there would be no ferals, as much as she hated it the world looked a whole lot brighter without ghouls in the picture.

She saw him on the horizon, he was standing there looking into her, sandra started running towards him faster than she had ever run, as she came closer she felt her leg heal completely and she ran faster, faster untill she came to him, she stared into his eyes, they were blank, they looked at nothing but they saw everything.

"Eli, i... i want revenge.. on jon, on tom, on the bigots and the humans, they are the scum, and we are the cleanser, we shall wipe their filth from the wastes, grant me power and i shall serve as your weapon, i shall serve you unconditionally. i... want... revenge!" she said kneeling down infront of him.
Kelly John

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 am

" My child you are wise with your years and see this land for what it is, You shall be spared and given the right to join me in the cleansing of the filth of the land." Eli stepped closer to Sarah and lay his hand on her forehead, he calculated the amount of power he was channeling through her, it was considerable and would make her different and stronger than a glowing one but able to compete with him, he also didnt give her as much power as Tom had beacuse this would drain him to much and leave him venurable to suprise attacks. Her head jerked back, she steooed away from Eli and howled to the heaven " Fight it Sarah channel the anger to do your bidding, use your divine rage to keep your mind"
Jacob Phillips

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Sandra stayed kneeling, she felt her skin boil and bubble but she did as she was told she stayed still and channeled the energy inside her, she felt great pain like she was being torn apart by trillions of small bugs when it was over she let out a scream and her masks and armour broke off. All that was left was her standing there. she stood upright and towered over much of the landscape even taller than eli, she screamed again and two large black spines jutted out from her shoulders making an arch above her head, her skin turned black, and she continued to change form.

more of the large black spikes started to grow and form around her body, spines started to grow out of her spinal collum, arching upwards, her arms to becan to grow spikes, on her shoulders and her forearms, she continued to grow these spines, everything grew around her, she couldnt even call herself a ghoul anymore, she was neither living nor dead she was pure power.

Her fingernails grew into large claws, and her teeth changed, from brownish yellow to pure white, and long her tongue was blood red and stretched out of her mouth. When it was over she opened her eyes, they where like fires that beconed in the morning air.

her voice was sinister and it wrang out the air

"I arise from the ashes of my former self, powerfull, imaculate and unstoppable, the earth shall tremble and the skies shall fall on my enemies, i live to serve the cause, i live to serve you." she said bowing down to eli.

"We must return to underworld sir, to re-raise our army"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine my new form as a deathclaw with large spines growing all over its body, that is taller, like a ghoulish behemoth.

if you dont like Isitjustme, i will change to your specifications.
KiiSsez jdgaf Benzler

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 pm

OOC: Great form

IC: "Underworld is tainted with the corruption of cowardice, no they shall be decimated with the rest my child. There is only one intelligent race left in this land with the couradge to fling themselves into battle heedlesss of enemy. your new form has been crafted to subjugate them to you, they will be your private army, you shall teach them anger and the ways of Atom. Your army my child will be one of subserviant Deathclaws. You know where they are dont you, you can feel them in your mind. Go recruite them and re-unite with me at tenpenny towers, the great tower will fall to us and we will twist it to our will." Eli was inpressed with his transformation of Sarah, but in honesty he had just given her animalistic rage the inspiration it needed to burst forth, she would be a formidable general and all would fear them.
Leticia Hernandez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 am

She breathed heavy and stood erect towering over eli, she nodded and leapt into the air crashing down crushing rocks underfoot, she sped through the wastes, to a place known as the Old Olney, she continued to run and jump untill she reached the centre, she stood there and roared, her spines quivered and folded down to reveal her face to the deathclaws, she started to communicate with them in her mind, just as she started she was attacked from behind, she was being attacked by the alpha claw, sandra stopped and stared at him as he continued to slash away at her.

Sandra unleashed a wave of radiation, weak enough to barely stun someone, before holding her hand up to the deathclaw, she calmed it and put her hand over his face, bringing it to its knees, she unleashed a coarse spike from the centre of her hand, clearing a hole through the deathclaws skull, as it slumped to the ground the rest started to bow down to her, ranks and ranks (lines) of deathclaws had assembled by the nights end, she unleashed another wave of radiation, all of the deathclaws roared simultaniously and raised their hands to the sky, as their roars started to slowly transform into chants.

We are the hands of the apocalypse
We are the claws that shall sever the
heads of the unworthy. We are your
Claws. We are the Dark ones. not of
human nor radiation born, we are the
end of life, and the begining of the new
age.

Sandra was well pleased with herself, she unleashed another bout of radiation and their claws started to grow bigger, their legs and arms grew stronger and their muscles became bulgier, she let out a howling roar, one that could be heard all over the wasteland, it was so loud that it broke all of the unbroken glass in the old olney, she leapt into the air, and he others started with her, atleast 30 deathclaws joined her, they ran as fast as they could, speeding along the wastes, jumping and crashing through trees and rocks, untill they reached the towering beacon of Tenpenny tower.
Thema

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 am

OOC: Lets let other people react now DS, we dont want to leave people behind.
Zosia Cetnar

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

After reactions, lock it down and begin.

The Uprising Act 2: Confrontation

it starts

10 pages (hopefully) of fighting between the two factions

then new thread

The Uprising Act 3: Showdown.
Riky Carrasco

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 am

good idea
Ross

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am

(OOC: HOly [Censored] I go to my mate's party and look at what I miss...)

IC:

I'd seen and heard everything that had gone on, I shuddered. Eli knew he was being monitored, I sighed, this wouldn't go well. I ran towards the Washington Monument slowly but surely. I took my time, passing ghouls of different types, Feral's, normals, I looked at them and they followed me, awed. I soon saw the base of the awesome structure, there were Brotherhood Soldiers outside of it, fighting off Super mutants. I scowled and ran towards them, I jumped into the middle of the fray and started tearing the muties apart.

After I'd torn apart the many mutants I turned around, the Soldiers looked terrified but confident. I laughed, "I've come to help you with your radio dish..." I started, trailing off, they got the idea.
"Okay, ghoul, I think we heard about you, head over to the trenches, we sent a team to retrieve a radar dish, they got it but..."
"I understand, be back in a bit then kids."

I ran towards the trenches, keeping an eye on what Eli was doing. I could also make a small contact with Sarah, I gasped as I saw that Eli did something to her. She changed into a fearsome creature... I stopped, I had to do something like this myself, Eli wouldn't have that much more energy to keep himself alive at the rate he was going. If I could just absorb some more energy than maybe I could equal him....
Chloe Botham

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 am

OOC: Damn DeadlySin, you've got this whole Rp planned out don't you. But remember, we still have till 200 posts till this thread is actually locked, unless is it just me, asks a mod to lock it. But we're in no rush, its better to build up for the action, in my opinion. :) Also, how are we supposed to fight against something that is "pure" energy?

IC

Jon quickly made his way to Rivet City. The large Aircraft Carrier that had ran aground several hundred years ago, when Jon was just returning from Nebraska on his travels to the Capital Wasteland. It creaked and moaned as the intercom on the small tower crackled to life.

"Welcome to Rivet City, what is your business here?" A voice asked urgently.

"I've come to tell your people that you may be threatened by ghouls!" Jon replied also in an urgent voice. The intercom was silent for a moment, then crackled with the voice once again.

"You are a ghoul as well, Elder Lyon's has sent a radio message to us. Welcome Jon, where is your friend?"

"In the D.C. Ruins for the moment. I'm not sure when he'll be back." Jon replied as the bridge leading to the ship, swung over to him.

Jon quickly ran across the metal bridge and was stopped by Chief Officer Harkness, a young brite smoothskin who had taken care of Rivet City's security for sometime now. He hailed the ghoul, and walked over with his Chinese Assault rifle in hand. Jon smiled what he could, and was led to the conning tower of the ship where the Security force and Rivet City's council met. Over the ships intercom, Harkness ordered all security forces not on duty to report to the room, as well as the council. They quickly started filling in, Jon sitting at the head of the long table, and Officer Harkness sitting to his right. Everyone in the council took their seats, and the security force, stood around.

"Welcome Council men and women for meeting with us. This is Jon, a ghoul from Underworld who has reported to Elder Lyon's about a terrible ghoul who is on a killing rampage. He can tell you more." Harkness quieted, and looked at Jon with all the others who seemed to be in shock at the news.

"Yes, as Officer Harkness has said, there is a rampaging ghoul out there killing everyone in his way. There is also another ghoul at this ghoul's side named Sarah. She is his right hand, and will do anything to help Eli as he is known, to rid the Capital Wasteland of this "Filth" as he calls you. But he is no longer a ghoul, or a glowing one. He is something all his own, something with great power. He will not stop until he is killed, and I'm here today to tell you all that Rivet City should be locked down, and allow no one to leave or enter until this whole thing is put down." Jon took a breath, and sat quietly looking at all of them. They were shocked, scared and worried. Jon was as well.

"What do they look like?" One of the council asked.

"He looks similar to a glowing one, but has no form. I have some specialized bullets that I've used in the past that seem effective against highly radiated beings. I'm not sure if it will stand up against Eli and his crownie, but its worth a shot. My friend Tom is currently out in the D.C. Ruins, helping with GNR. He is a bluish green color, and is friendly. Allow him and I entrance only unless we are with others. The Brotherhood has sent out squads to see if what we say is true, and hopefully join our cause. Because as Wastelanders, we have to stand together as one, against this tiding of evil that is draping the Capital Wasteland!" Jon said standing, and pounding his fist on the table.

"What if they come here?" Harkness asked curious.

"Keep them isolated from here, do not under any reason bring the bridge across. It could mean your doom as well as all of Rivet City. Gather all the ammunition you can, all the people you can to fight, and give them armor. Something to allow them to at least stand a chance." Jon said and walked over to the door. "If there is a room I could obtain for a bit, I would be most greatful."

"Yes, there is a room you may take. It is what I usualy rent, but you may have it for free." A woman said standing up, her blonde hair was curled a bit, similar to what Jon's wife's hair looked like. He nodded, and walked out to the room. He set himself up, and took out his M14's clip. Inside were specialize Depleted Uranium rounds, that would go through anything. They were pre-war, but Jon had kept them well, and made many over the years he had been alive. He put the clip back in, and walked outside of the ship onto the deck, and walked around, litting a cigar in his mouth, and holding his M14 against his shoulder. All he could do was wait for Tom.
des lynam

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 am

I was stumbling through the trenches blindly when I felt my foot hit something metal, I looked down and I felt pity well up in my throat. The poor man looked quite young, only about 19 at most, he stared blindly into the sky. I shook my head and looked around, their was a giant radio dish just lying there. I shuddered and picked it up, it wasn't to heavy but to me everything was easy. I hefted it back to the Monument and they seemed surprised, they took it off me and entered the remains of the building.

I didn't see any point in staying there so I left by the Metro Tunnels, I connected my mind to as many people as I could. I saw Eli, Sarah and Sebastien. Eli was pure power while Sarah was... I shuddered. I kept moving, calling on as many ghouls as I could, as soon as they came to me I changed them sane as quickly as possible. I wondered at what I'd done, so I wondered at what ELSE I could do. If it wasn't for me Eli wouldn't be what he is now, who knows the extent of my powers...

I kept moving, slowly but surely, the ghouls following me. I stopped, the turned around, "My brothers, I must try something on you, please be ready for pain or death if it goes wrong," I yelled to them, walking towards them. They stood steadfast as I walked up to them, I went into the middle of the group, then I pent up the radiation, letting it go in a massive amount. The ghouls started screaming and the one's nearest to me fell down screaming and dying, the others a bit further away started changing, falling to the ground they continued screaming.

I watched as they started glowing, but not like Eli, like me. They were pure blue, but they seemed much different, unlike me they had a light blue glow, while I had a dark glow. I laughed, this was interesting, Sarah could change creatures into something and under her bidding, Eli couldn't but he didn't need them. I scowled then continued moving through the tunnels, changing every ghoul I came across, evil or not. After I left the tunnel outside of Rivet City I had about 50 of my new age ghouls shambling after me.

They didn't falter as they ran after me, they were loyal and looked dangerous. I didn't really want to know the full extent of their powers, but I knew soon enough I would have to when we fought Eli. My radiation levels seemed to be dropping but I looked the same, I scowled and walked up the small tower outside the Aircraft Carrier. I wondered whether I should bring the ghouls, so I decided I should. I turned around, "Brothers, in here you must not kill a soul, leave the smoothskins alone, you here me?" I yelled to them, they rasped their agreement.

I walked up to the intercom and pressed the button, "It's Tom, Jon's friend, could my ghouls and I please enter?" I muttered into it, the answer I got was the creaking of the bridge as it turned towards us. I chuckled, as soon as it was possible I jumped onto the bridge and started walking towards the town. 30 of the ghouls stayed outside while the other 20 followed me. I wandered inside, I heard the voices talking about me, they didn't realise how loud they were to me. I stumbled up to a guard and asked, "Where's Jon?" He pointed up, so I left and entered the stairwell.

I continued moving, the ghouls shambling after me, I hoped that Jon was alright, as no one wished to talk to me. I sighed then keeped moving.
Kim Bradley

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 am

Jon stood around, and looked inside all the broken down planes that were on the flight deck of the ship. His cigar had turned into a small nub of what it used to be, so Jon threw it into the irradiated water. Suddenly he heard the sound of a door opening, and spotted Tom with some ghouls he had brought along with him. He waved over to Tom, catching his attention, and walked over.

"Is the dish up?" Jon asked pointing to the Washington Monument. Tom nodded, and looked at the other ghouls. "I think we should keep our new glowing friends down in the bottom of the ship. Just so it makes the smoothskins relax a bit. I've already spoken with the Council and Security force. They'll help us, but no word from Elder Lyon's or any Brotherhood person has come yet." Jon silenced, letting Tom get a word in.
Mason Nevitt

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 am

I nodded, waving the ghouls away, they scrambled off and I sighed, "No word hey? That doesn't sound too good, if Eli finds any of those patrols then... Well, they won't be a patrol for much longer," I muttered to him, I sighed then pulled out something I hadn't had for years. A bottle of vodka, I took a swig and sighed, the bottle had seen better days, the radiation had done a lot of damage to it, but at least it was still drinkable on the inside. I looked at Jon, "You realise we've gotten on the bad side of the most deadly creature in the Wastelands? I've changed about 50 ghouls into my own elite force and I don't think that'll even get close to bringing down Eli, maybe Sarah..."

I stopped, shuddering, "Did I tell you what Sarah changed into? I can't remember, my memories a bit out of whack these days," I said, chuckling, "Oh even if I did tell you what she looked like, I didn't tell you what she did. I was watching her with my mind, I have a connection to her since Eli changed her, she's done things to some Deathclaws... It's some scary [censored] and even I'm worrying, how we're going to make it through this I don't know. But if we try we might have a chance, what do you think kid?"
DAVId Bryant

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 am

Jon thought for a moment, he wasn't sure what they could do about Eli much now that he was what he was, but Sarah being morphed into something was a whole new thing. Jon knew she was going to be coming for him, and he was just a regular ghoul. Hopefully his depleted uranium rounds would cause some serious damage.

"Well, if this is the end of it all. Then we might as well go down fighting? We've got no where to run or hide anymore. This is our last sactuary. Lets get a message to Underworld telling them of Eli and Sarah. Maybe we can have them come here until this is all ended?" Jon said looking out into the wasteland, and back to Tom. He rubbed his forhead, and closed his eyes taking a deep breath, and slowly exhailing. This was all becoming to much for Jon. But he couldn't lose hope and let Eli and Sarah destroy the wasteland. Jon quickly straigtened himself out, and looked at Tom with confidence.

"Let's hurry and get a message to GNR, you know more about that stuff than I. So you can have this one." Jon walked back into the aircraft carrier, and up the steps to the radio room with Tom. "Here you are, warn them about Eli and Sarah."
Siidney

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 am

I sighed then sat down in the chair, I flicked a switch and watched the power flicker on slowly but surely. I checked the equipment for rust and any odd technical problems, seeing none I flipped on the microphone and tuned into the GNR station, "Hello, this is Tom from Underworld, currently in Rivet City, I need to tell you people over there in GNR studios something. Theirs a rampaging ghoul going across the Wastes, killing smoothskins like you, you have to send out a message telling people to avoid ghouls at all costs, unless they are glowing blue, or aren't feral. Thank you, please be quick about it," I muttered into the microphone, I got no response.

I stood up and sighed, I didn't know what to do anymore, I looked at Jon, then sighed again, "Jon, I need to ask you something," He looked confused but nodded, "Jon, your now a part of something that people are dying to run away from. Even though you have a weapon that could do something more than anything, I need to ask you this. Do you wish me to try and change you into something more than a ghoul? When I changed Eli I know how much radiation I used and when I changed the feral's I know I went over with that. I think I can change you into something different, something much more powerful. Do you want to risk this Jon?"

I then lowered my voice to a whisper, "Jon, I think you could be our last hope, I don't have the power to stop Eli and neither does Sarah even if she turned on him. If I can make you something more than we might have a chance, or if you can at least find someone that I can change into something more, it's your choice Jon."
Rob Davidson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 am

Sarah met up with eli at tenpenny tower, they started speaking about what would happen, about underworld and about the other settlements around the wastes, the BoS had been alerted, it seemed that the traitors were going all around the wastes trying to gather support.

At tenpenny tower, they stood there looking down on the humungous tower, pondering what to do with it, there were deathclaws and ghouls alike, the few that were still loyal to the cause, but the main bulk was still back in bigtown protecting sebastian.

"So eli, what shall we do?" sarah running her clawless hands through her hair, her looked just like it did before she was turned into a ghoul, her body had regenerated most of its youth, and she could change forms, but it was painfull. she was still a lumbering monster, but her face wasnt as decomposed as it once was, and the spikes on her body where hidden deep in her flesh.

The voice eminated from deep within eli's body, "Go to underworld, cleanse it, by yourself, i shall take tenpenny tower and you shall destroy underworld, this is my word, the word of atom" the voice was loud, multi-tonal it sounded like it was atleast 4 different voices, and somewhere in there was eli's

Sarah nodded and stood fully erect, she howled as spikes grew forth from her arms and fingers, her back and legs, a wall of spikes grew out and covered her face, she nodded and started leaping and running towards the old DC ruins...
Charlotte Henderson

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Jon was shocked to hear what Tom said, it was really unnerving to hear what Tom was saying. Jon felt that Tom was turning feral, and maybe that's why he asked the question. It was all so overwhelming to him, becoming a ghoul had already been hard for him, and now to become something totally out of context of a ghoul, gave Jon a shiver down the back. He didn't really know how to respond.

"I don't know Tom, we need to have hope. Unless Eli and Sarah come rushing into Rivet City right now and kill everyone, I would grant your request, but for now my friend lets hold off. Maybe we can kill Eli and Sarah, making this our last stand. We must have hope, Eli is just a pompus ass anyway. The power you gave him, has taken control of his mind as well as Sarah. If we take that away from them, they are weak and feable. Stay hopeful my friend." Jon said resting his hand on Tom's shoulder. He looked out the small window, and could see the Washington Monument. "Let's go down to the bar and see what's on the radio. Maybe Three dog is already transmitting your message about Eli?"

Jon walked over to the door, and walked down to the Muddy Rudder where the bar maide was cleaning glasses, and taking orders.
Laura Shipley

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

I sighed, that's what I'd expected him to say, but it was what I really deep down wanted him to say. I ran after him and we went down to the bar, a lot of people were whispering at a group of my ghouls haging around the corner, another bunch were in the Marketplace and others were spread out through the ship. I chuckled, it was good protection if anything happened, I walked over and sat on a stool next to a tough looking man. He looked scared so I laughed and said, "Boo," He yelped and jumped back, I chuckled.

I motioned to Jon to come sit next to me, I turned on the radio in front of me, surprisingly I heard my voice, being played back. As soon as it finished, everyone was gaping and then out came the voice of Three Dog, "Hey kiddies, you just heard the message spread about by our brother Thomas! Heed his warning as we've recently gotten reports from our brothers and sisters from the Brotherhood of Steel saying the same thing! Lock down your houses and move away, preferably to Rivet City where Thomas is bunking right now! Stay safe children."

I chuckled, that was Three Dog alright, I sighed then looked at Jon, "Do you think it's possible to make it through this? I really hope that this all works out... I'm geting worried about it all, considering that..." I then stopped, worming my way into the mind of Sarah. I gasped as I watched her change from her form into a smoothskin form, then after her conversation with Eli into a creature again... I shuddred, then howled at the pain as a ghoul was struck down. I don't know who or what it was but a part of me had just died.

Everyone stared at me and I gritted my teeth, I got up slowly and stormed out of the bar, the ghouls following me, we headed out to the entrance. All the other ghouls were already standing there waiting. I walked over to them, looking at a corpse of one of them, he had a bullet hole in the side of his head. I sighed then left them again, I crossed the bridge back to the Carrier, people were scared about the ghouls, they'd better stay out of sight. They obliged by jumping into the river below, going under the water. They didn't drown for some reason, which was odd. I shrugged my shoulders and kept moving.
Stephanie I

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 am

Jon chased after Tom, and found him across the river. He hurried across, and turned him around. He looked at Tom worried about what had just happened back there. Jon grabbed his M14 and showed Tom the depleted uranium rounds.

"I'll go! I'll make them pay." Jon said motioning for Tom to turn back to Rivet City. "Your the only one these ghouls follow, and Rivet City is our last bastion of hope. Stay here and wait for Elder Lyon's to report to us, which should be soon now. I'll take care of Underworld, stay safe friend." Jon quickly ran into the metro station, leaving Tom behind. Jon hurried, using all he could muster to reach Underworld in time. He would kill her in Underworld, hopefully ending Eli's rampage, and stopping this whole thing.
bimsy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 am

(OOC: This is before you ran off Mad-Max...)

IC:

"Wait, Jon, for one second," I yelled to him, he stopped then turned around, I walked over to him. I placed my hand on his head and coursed a bit of radiation into him, not enough for him to change, but enough for me to keep a connection with him. I sighed, "That'll let me keep an eye on you so you don't die, 10 of these ghouls will follow your signal in your head to. Stay safe kid," I muttered to him, then I backed off and let him run into the Metro's. I turned and fled into the ship with the other ghouls, we helped set up defenses and alert the smoothskins. I scowled, I shouldn't have let Jon go alone.
bonita mathews

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

"So, do you think that they took megaton"
"Yea i rekon but why havent they come back yet"
"i dont know, just shut up and stay watch"
"yea, im just worried is all"
"well stop worrying and start guarding im going to go get us some booze"
"Double malt whiskey, whole bottle"

Said the guard handing his freind 30 caps, as he walked back into underworld, the guard sat there looking out on the full moon, he heard clangs and thumps coming from the old metro just beneath him, he looked down and saw nothing, he lit up a cigarette and continued looking out, he heard more bangings and crashing sounds.
"[censored] ferals" he said walking down the old escalators and entering the metros just as his freind came out with the booze

"Yo, dave?" the guard said inquisitively "Where are you, im pouring the whiskey right now, dont miss it, this is some fine stuff i got here!" he said looking around for his freind, he sat in the small chair and poured four shots of whiskey for him and his freind, he started to hear scrapings, like fingernails on a chalkboard, he shrugged them off and took a shot whiskey shaking his head as some leaked out of the side of his mouth.

"OH GOD, JESUS CHRIST, RUN FOR GODS SAKE RUUUU---"

The guard screamed running out of the metros, "Dave, HOLY [censored]!" screamed the other guard grabbing his assault rifle and firing at the huge black visage that just emerged from the metro, the first guard had ran to the top of the escalators and started firing at sarah some more, emptying a whole clip into her, he stood there staring at her, shaking as she leapt up on the guard, tearing him to pieces, throwing pieces of his body at the other guard, closing his eyes firing blindly praying to kill it. When he had unleashed his final clip he opened his eyes and saw nothing there, no blood nothing, he looked around and all he saw was a smoothskin standing there, she was so beutifull, perfectly clean, white hair, not a blemish on her face, she walked up to him. He started to calm down.

"Who... Who are you? Where is david?!" he said raising his empty gun again
"Shhhh, dont worry, everything will be alright" said the beutifull woman hugging him

The ghoul wrapped his arms around her and squeezed tightly, as he did, hundreds of tiny spikes jutted out from the smoothskins body, impaling him a thousand times over, as they retracted into her body, he slumped to the ground, sarah wiped some blood off the side of her mouth with her tounge, and tossed the corpse over into the metro station. And continued into Underworld, changing form once more into her original Ghoulish visage of sarah.

As she walked through the iron clad fortified doors of Underworld the ghouls saluted her and gestured her to the new recruits, all of them asking questions of her, Where is eli, Where is the rest of them, Did you do it, Is Megaton destroyed? All of these questions ringing in her ear

"ENOUGH!" she yelled
"Bring everyone in underworld here, i want to adress them"

all of the ghouls obliged, and started calling for the rest of the ghouls, soon all of them had formed a large hustle group in the main centre, sarah walked up to the mezzanine and stared down at them Filth, Scum, Wretches, you shall all be cleansed for the uprising. The words wrang in her heads, and the ghouls looked at her, talking among themselved

"Brothers and Sisters, we are victorious! Megaton lies in ruins and the corpses of the smoothskins litter the wastes, we have killed them and eli is moving on to another target, but before i extrapolate, please, bow your heads for a miniute to remember the warriors that we lost in the seige," As they did sarah laughed to herself at how gullible they were, whilst they did, she transformed into her deathclaw form, in her deep smokey voice she said.

"Open your eyes, Time to die!" with a smirk she leapt down and started tearing through the ghouls, killing atleast 3 with every swipe, her spines were acting on their own accord, jutting out from random places on her body, stabing ghouls, killing them.

A few ghouls tried to make a run for it, but whilst they were, sarah placed her plams on the floor and a wall of spines grew out, covering the door, making escape impossible, she continued her bloody parade untill there was no life left in all of Underworld, she scraqed together the remains of the ghouls, and made a throne of bodies for herself, squeezing and drinking the old rotten blood of ghouls, the doors to underworld crumbled away after time, she thought to herself that she should get going, instead she transformed into her smoothskin form, as she bathed in the blood of the ghouls, lying in the fountain in the middle of underworld, covered in blood, surrounded by piles of dead, drinking the blood. She felt at home.
Shelby McDonald

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Jon made his way through the metro station, and began to find bodies of dead ferals as he walked closer to the metro exit infront of the museum. It smelled terrible, and the place was crawling with radiation that jolted Jon, like a shot of adrenaline amped times a hundred. His M14 drawn, ready for anything to show itself that was hostile. Jon was ready to meet his fate, if Sarah was still here, he was determined to kill her at any cost. Jon couldn't let either of them continue what they were doing, if he was going to die, he would take them with him.

"This just gets getting better and better?" Jon thought to himself sarcasticly as he found a ghouls body next to the metro exit, still and lifeless. He had not know the ghoul, but the ghoul that lay there was probably just another, trying to make it in the world they now lived in. Jon exited the metro quick, and spotted two more bodies laying on the ground, torn into many pieces. The scene was bloody and hard for Jon to take. His heart began to fill with anger and hate. Eli and Sarah would surely die for what they had done. Jon had no doubt that they would die, and Tom and him would free the wasteland of what had happened.

Jon took a few more steps, and entered the museum, the large metal reinforced doors slid open. The place was completely empty and quiet. Jon looked down the hall and saw that the fountain was spewing blood, and realized Sarah in a totally new form. Not what he had exspected at all. She had created a throne of bodies, it sickened Jon to the core at what she had done. These people had once been there friends, and she had just come in and slaughtered them all.

"SARAH!" Jon yelled to her raising his M14 to his shoulder, and catching her attention. She had a sadistic and sinful grin on her face as she stood up in the fountain of blood. "WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS! THESE GHOULS WERE YOUR FRIENDS AND COULD TRUST YOU! WHY HAVE YOU KILLED THEM! WHY HAVE YOU LET ELI AND HIS SADISTIC IDEA'S CLOUD YOUR JUDGMENT." Jon was furious, his hands gripped his M14 tight, almost tigh enough it seemed he would break the old birch wood that it was made out of. His teeth clenched together, grinding in anger and sadness. He took a few steps forward as Sarah stepped out of the fountain. Jon was ready for what would come.

OOC: Can you say... DRAMA!!! :biglaugh:
Nick Tyler

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

Sarah walked slowly out of the pool of blood, kicking aside severd heads and arms, she morphed herself into a ghoul again, and opened her eyes, she looked at him, he was shivering, but not out of fear, out of anger, he was willing to die to stop her, if he was human she was sure that he would be crying out of rage, he was clenching his gun so tight, so angry.

"Johnathan. You know you brought this on these people, had we just taken paradise falls, everything would have been alright" she said slowly walking closer to jon, transforming again into her smoothskin form, running her hands through her now blood red hair.

"This didnt need to happen, you could have saved all of them, it would have been alright" she continued slowly pacing closer, her voice soothing and motherly, lulling jon into a state of commonplace.

"Dont worry, it will all be ok" she said opening her arms and moving closer to him.

As he realised what was going on, he raised his gun to her and told her to stay back or he would kill her, "Ah, but you would kill me anyway would you not?" she said edging herself ever so closer towards him, his rage had subsided now, but he was still angry, he was like the calm before the storm, ready to burst at any moment, when sarah noticed him starting to squeeze down on the trigger, she transformed into her deathclaw form and blew him through the doors, as she did he started shooting, two of his bullets hit her shoulder, it burnt like a fire, and she started bleeding green, she focussed her power and the would reformed, she spat out some of her green blood

"Bastard!" she growled running out to look for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 more posts then new thread
cassy

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

DAVID & GOLIATH

Jon fell to the groud hard, rolling across the floor and hitting a pole that tipped over as he hit it. Quickly, Jon got to his feet, and raised his rifle to her. Her image was loathing and anything but a monster. Jon stood ready to attack, her words clenched his heart. He felt for her, what he had done in Paradise Falls was disgraceful. He shouldn't have done what he did, he regreted what he had done. But now was something new entirely. She was a monster, killing those who stood in her way of him. Now there they were, Sarah and Jon, standing across a room from each other, poised, ready to attack in an instant.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you at Paradise Falls. I regret all of it, if I could take it back, I would. If I could trade places with you I would, I would do anything to stop what happened to you at Paradise." Jon looked down the sights of his M14. "You can still defeat Eli with Tom and I, but if you don't join us, I can not let you leave. It's your choice: Side with Tom and I, or die here and lose everything you had." Jon readied himself for another attack, pressing his finger on the trigger ever so gently. His grip was tight, his eye sight was directed towards here, giving him a sort of ultra tunnel vision. Every sense he still had was trained on Sarah, neither of them would make it out alive.
Becky Palmer

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion