The Uprising RP

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 am

The bombs destroyed many people, Age, gender race none of this saved anyone from the effects of the bomb. Out of the ashes would rise a new race struggleing at first, pushed around and brutalized by the other races being driven underground into hideing places out of the way from from the bigoted world, but no more. The fight back has begun and the gouhl shall take its rightfull place as rulers of the wasteland, Starting with a small squad of gouhls tierd of being pushed around and marginalised by the wastes, these are the archives of thier tales.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, I felt like starting my own RP and felt this would be a decent story, normal rules aply (read so think you can RP for these rules) After your character sheet post your reaction to my characters speech which will be the OP. post your sheet and your first post, the first ten people to sign up will be the squad and that shall be it I dont want it getting unmanageable seeing as it is my first RP creation.

Name: Eli Tammworth

Time spent as a gouhl: 28 years

Talents/skills: An able rifle man who is also good with his pistols, a very good public speeker.

Apperance: Eli is a relativley short man of about 5'6, stout and muscular with a level of skin decay found repulsive even among other ghouls. Eli's eyes are an emptey black and convey nothing of his emotions. Sporadic mangey brown hair grows in tuffts around his head. A brothehood tatoo lies decimated on his ruined arm. His face seems stuck in a derisive sneer or contempt and superioty. Eli's voice is smooth for a ghouls, he always speaks with unbridled enthusiasm and charisma leading to an infectious morale and confidence

Bio: Eli grew up a normal wastelander child in rivet city, as a young child he proved proficent with a variety of firearms and eventualy joined the security force. Over time Eli got bored with the lack of action on security detail. A passing brotherhood patrol gave Eli the opportuinity he had been looking for and he joined up and had a moderatley succesfull career. After 18 years of service with the BoS Eli was sent to examine vault 87, due to the radiation at the entrance he fainted and awoke weeks later as a gouhl, abandoned by his squad just outside of underworld, he had strength enough to beat at the door and call for help. He has lived in underworld since, leaving for megaton occaisionaly for trade and to gather supplies for the town. Sick of the bigotry of the wastelanders and his fromer comrades in the brotherhood Eli began to plot a revolt to take the capital wasteland as the dominion of the gouhls and to finaly end the systamatic destruction of his people

Armour: Eli wears Metal armour painted green to symbolise the pain and power of the glowing ones.

Equipment: Eli carries a hunting rifle, a scopeless 44. magnum and a combat knife. He also has an old gold ring left to him by his father, inscribed with the passage ' Time heals all wounds '

Eli Looked out at the gathering crowd and began to have second thoughts, he had never shared his ideas to such a crowd before. What would happen if they didnt like what he had to say? Exile? Death? who knew. What Eli did know waqs that gouhls were tierd of being pushed around by the smoothskins and deserved thier place in the sun, if they were to afraid to listen to his message then so be it he would find other gouhl societies and try and convince them to aid his struggle. Eli's throat felt dry, drier than usual like flaky papyruss dried in the sun. He stepped onto the podium his nervousness replaced with passion and conviction. " Brothers and sisters thank you for coming and hearing me today, I come before you to pose a simple question. Are you tierd of the hate scorn and bigotry we are faced with every single day? the smoothskins on the ground above beat us and kill us on sight purely because of the way we look, the bortherhood the so called defenders of the wastes shoot us on sight just because we are different. They see us as unpure and unclean in someway but I ask you are they themselves pure and clean? They live in the same wastes as us and breath the same air and drink the water of the wastes. We are the chosen my brothers, we are the next link of the chain, the pinical of evolution yet we are scorned and attacked by those who should be at our feet begging for mercy and favour, I say no more. I prepare myself to lead a sqaud of us chosen people against the forces of hate and predjudice, to take what is ours and kill anyone who resists, if you can weild a gun or knife come join me and fight for the honur of your people. Anyone wishing to join my band of freedom fighters meet me tommorow in the ninth circle and we will discuss our first move." Eli Stepped down from the platform and walked to the bar, whiskey the great painkiller, he would drown his problems in the bottle for tonight and shoot them with his rifle tommorow.
joseluis perez

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Name: Sarah Murphy

Ghoul Age: 58

Talent/Skills: Sarah weilds two duel pistols, she is extremly accurate at close to mid range with them, she also has two trench knives and a german officers sword, for close quaters fights.

Apearence: Sarah is very tall in comparison to most civilains, or even ghouls, she stands at 6'8 feet tall, taller than most, this coupled with her being a ghoul makes her an outcast among outcasts, her skin is relatively well kept, for a ghoul, her skin is a greenish brow, her hair was long and black, but now it has turned white.

Bio: Sarah was the daughter of a scavenger that had been killed my some mirelurks one day, she was rescued by a man named Unlucky Harith, a travelling merchant who peddled some of the finest weapons she had ever seen, most of them had been shoddy rifles and pistols sold to her father, harith took her to a town called canterbury Commons, this town had been raised out of an old destroyed town, by a man everyone called Old Man Roe, he had a son, whos name she always forgot, he was about 6 when she came to commons, she played with Old man roes son, and unlucky hariths son aswell, when she turned 18, she became a caravan guard, after a while of working the usual trade routes, sarah and Unlucky harith were passing through the capitol, on their way to rivet city when they were attacked by a horde of vicious ghouls, sarah fought bravely side by side Harith and his other guard, but they were outmatched, she watched as the corpses of her freind and saviour floated down the river, she tried to run but was swamped by flakeing and scalpy skin, she looked up as a freakishly glowing ghoul stepped forth and started talkign in a way she couldnt understand.

What would have been days later, sarah awoke in what she found out later to be the old abandoned dunwich building, in her life as a traders protector, she had heard many stories about this place, but she had never imagined the horrors that took place that night, she awoke strapped to some form of glowing obelisk that was in the centre of a basemant of some form, she was surrounded by ghouls, and one stepped forth reading some form of book, he was a glowing one, and he was chanting words, Alhazred. lights flickered and beconed, as the ghouls chanted along with him, she felt something crawl up her spine, as he laid his hand on her forehead, still chanting, she screamed a scream that was so loud, she thought it would be heard throughout the wasteland. The pain going through her body was unbearable, she felt har skin bubble and flake, and saw her hair change colour before her eyes, she passed out and 2 days later awoke outside the dunwich building, she looked at herself and realised she was a ghoul...

Armour: She wears a Long Black German Overcoat and Commisars Hat, she found whilst rummaging through the Museum of natural history, she replaced the nazi symbol with one of her own design, signifying her alliance with the Ghoul Revolt.

Equipment: Two WW2 german Automatic Pistols, German Officers Sword, Black combat armour, Gas Mask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah looked to the rest of the crowd to see their respose, one of the ghouls stepped foreward and started talking back to the man on the stand.

"Then why dont we just stay out of their way!" he said, he didnt sound like someone who liked the bigotory that was happening all around them, he just sounded like someone who didnt want to get killed in an uprising. The rest of the crows started nodding in agreement, Sarah took off her gas mask and stepped foreward, her white hair in contrast to the rest of her black wartime atire.

"Tell me, Gentle ghouls" she said with a hint of sarcasm.
"Is it not, better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees?" she stood there for a second waiting for the crows to soak in the message of what she had just said, she saw nods of aproval from some of her freinds in the crowd not that she had many.

"We have been pushed around for too long!" she said standing up next to eli on the podium, almost as tall as him, even with the podium beneath him.

"I for one will join in this, i will not take the opression we have taken for so long, and for anyone who wants to live under them, like common rats, then go back to your metros, we will be on the surface, fighting, and when we win, when we have taken control of the surface, you will be forced to live there" she didnt mean this of course, but she thought that the message would get through to some of the more hesatant ones.

She slipped her gas mask back on, fiddled with the breathers a bit, and stood there next to eli, standing confidently.

"so, who's drill shall pierce the heavens this day?"
"Who among you will Stand up and fight, Who among you shall give your lives for something greater than you, even if you do not rise up with us, remember this..."

"Inaction is salvery, Freedom... Freedom is a choice, we shall hang them with the chain they enslave us with..." she turned to the crowd and stared at them through her gas mask.
:)Colleenn

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Name: Jon Webster

Time spent as a ghoul: Since he was 23 years old.

Talents/skills: Good at trading things needed for Underworld, and for himself. He is an expert Markman with a Rifle and pistol. He has had alot of time to learn how to repair weapons as well as practicing with knifes. He also has skills with all sorts of demolition. He the basic skills of a US Marine.

Apperance: His skin is like a Brown-ish yellow, with green added in some places. He has little hair, but what little hair he does have is a deluded brown that occasionally falls off from time to time. His eyes are milky hazel, with a glazed over look like most ghouls. He has a good muscular build, surprising for such an old ghoul, and pieces of skin that flake off from time to time.

Bio: Jon grew up in the western part of the US with his parents, and two siblings. Before the bombs fell, Jon had a good life, he had a job, nice car, apartment, and a good looking girlfriend. But all that changed when China invaded Alaska, and Jon heard the call to arms. He joined the Marines, hoping to be part of the best military sect. in the whole US Military. He succeded at that task, and was quickly shipped up to Alaska where he and a small team of sabotures went behind enemy lines, and destroyed petrol depo's and weapon stores. After fighting the Chinese for several years, the bombs fell, Jon was on leave at the time, and came home to his now pregnant wife and family. Jon and his wife were so excited to be having a kid, but when the air raid sirens went off, all that changed, and Jon packed all their belongings into the car, and hurried to a Vault that his parents had payed for all of them, incase this did happen.
Jon and his wife didn't make it to the vault. They were driven off the road by a wild worried driver trying to get somewhere. Jon woke up two hours later, his wife was dead. a piece of rebar had pierced right through her. Jon didn't know about his parents and the rest of his family, but he hoped they had reached the vault in time. Surprisingly, jon had only suffered some cuts and a bruised brain that healed after a few months. He travelled back to town, searching to see if anyone was still there.The only things he found was a towering Mushroom cloud. Months later, jon began to show signs of becoming a ghoul, and after just a couple of years, he was.
He travelled all around the US looking for survivors, and anyone who knew of his parents and siblings fate. He found many survivors, but they turned their backs on him after realizing what he was. Since then, Jon has made his way to the Capital Wasteland where he has lived in comfort for several years. He is a heavy drinker, and always has been. He sometimes smokes cigars or cigarettes. Most ghouls try to avoid Jon, but he is a friendly ghoul to his fellow ghouls. He dislikes smoothskins, and the way they treat his kin. Jon is always willing to work his way into a fight, no matter what its against. He despises the Brotherhood and Outcasts for their stance on Ghouls.

Armour: Jon wears a old Leather Regulator coat that he got off a dead Regulator he killed. He wears dark dirty brown boots and light tan khaki pants, and a dirty white T-shirt. He wears an eye patch over his left eye because it just looks cool, and an Australian Slouch hat (Those Aussie hats with one side of the brim folded up) he found back west in what used to be San Diego.

Equipment: x3 Cram, x4 Dirty Water, Flask of Whiskey (His personal drink of choice), x3 Brahmin Steaks.

Weapons: x2 Colt 1911's (Both rest on each side of his belt), M14 Rifle w/ removable scope, x4 Frag Grenades, KA-BAR Knife.
================================================
Opening

Jon sat outside the crowd, watching as Eli spoke to them about rising up against the smoothskins and taking the wasteland for themselfs. Jon had been around long enough to know when an Idealistic kid had an idea pop into his head, and try to act on it. Most of the time, that kid got killed either with a group of people or alone. He wasn't sure about all the things the kid said, like taking the whole Capital Wasteland for themselfs. It would take hundreds of ghouls to do that, and the one's who did that would have to go up against the heavily armored Brotherhood of Steel and the Outcasts. It all seemed a little much for Jon, but he did feel a need to carve a piece of the wasteland out for ghouls on the surface. Somewhere they could be free, and live in peace and solitude. Underworld did that for Jon, but it wasn't above ground, and smoothskins didn't fear ghouls when above ground.

"This kids going to get us killed," Jon muttered to himself. Suddenly a woman walked up to the podium wearing old Nazi clothing, but with all the Nazi symbols taken off. He listened to her, they were both idealistic on taking a piece of the wasteland for ghouls. If it was just the two of them, they wouldn't stand much of a chance, but maybe if Jon helped, he could help give them what they wanted.

Jon took a sip of his whiskey from his flask, and listened to the closing's of both ghouls "patriotic" speaches. He thought to himself about what could happen out there in the wasteland. It could be anything, get caught by some ugly Super Mutants and torn apart or be hunted by Talon Company and Regulators to just be tortured to death. Maybe a Deathclaw would run out of the shadows, and take their heads off. Alot of things could happen to them, but all that could happen to a ghoul if he wasn't fighting for a cause.

Jon stood up and walked into the Ninth Circle and spotted Eli sitting at a table. He walked over and took a seat next to Eli.

"So kid, tell me more about your plan to carve the Capital Wasteland into a ghoul friendly place. What do you plan on doing first: Attack the Brotherhood at the Citadel and hope things progress from there? Or are you going to attack Rivet City! And make your voice heard there? Either way, I'm in." Jon took out a cigar, and quickly lit it. He couldn't taste much of it, but continued to take puffs.

He held out his hand, and smiled with his cigar in his mouth, and his eyepatch over his eye, "The names Jon, and I think I'm just the ghoul your looking for."
Claire

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:11 am

Name: Thomas Granger

Time spent as a gouhl: 205 years

Talents/skills: An expert with all weapons, he's been training for years, ever since he became a ghoul.

Apperance: Tom is quite tall, about 6'3, he's quite muscly built, has a killer look in his rotting eyes. As he's hit a very old age, his body seems to be degenerating, but for some reason he has a dull green glow, some say he'll turn into a glowing one. Others say he's just a freak.

Bio: Tom was a great soldier before the war, doing a lot for his country, he was eventually promoted to Colonel and led the armies against the 'reds'. Unfortunately he was captured and was worked tests upon, surprisingly he was the first ever ghoul, after getting experimented on with radiation he turned into a ghoul. After being rescued he was put in testing for about 3 years by his own country. When the bomb's fell, he escaped and eventually ended up in Underworld. He helped protect it from all the different types of enemies for all his years of staying there. So he's had a good amount of time to practice.

Armour: Tom wears an ancient Combat Suit that was issued to him as his Promotion Gift from the Academy. It seems like simple clothes on the outside but on the inner layer is a layer of kevlar.

Equipment: Tom hates Energy Weapons, despises them, he created a special set of Pulse Grenades to screw up the systems of all Energy Weapons, he keeps 4 of them on his person at all times. Also he has a G36C, with an M1911 Pistol as backup.

Intro:

I listened to what the ghoul had to say, I was surprised, he had big ones on him. Wanting to take over the Wasteland... Give it back to the ghouls... I started, I couldn't leave it all to the young people to give their lives. I'd been a soldier in my past, I'd be a soldier now. I walked up to the Ninth Circle, noticing a bunch of ghouls already there with the Kid. About 3 of them, I saw from the distance through the open door. I shrugged and walked over, then came in and sat right down.

He had asked to meet tomorrow, but I couldn't be bothered, "So, Kid, your the one that wants to save the Wasteland for us ghouls aye? Well, if that's the case, count me in, tired of those bigots lording it over us," I winked and muttered out, I was tired of getting disrespected for getting irradiated in a war that saved their miserable lives until the next war came on... I shuddered at the memory of watching men fall to the ground and die of the radiation fallout, while I seemed fine, actually my flesh was getting put back together. I grimaced, looking down at the muscles in my skin, I was so old now that I could be a zombie to anyone else.

I waited to hear what they were talking about, cause I found it interesting, I wanted to be a part of this rebel group, even if it probably did mean death and pain.
Gwen

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Two characters named Jon-John? This is going to be interesting. :)

Name: John Granger

Time spent as a gouhl: 205 years

Talents/skills: An expert with all weapons, he's been training for years, ever since he became a ghoul.

Apperance: John is quite tall, about 6'3, he's quite muscly built, has a killer look in his rotting eyes. As he's hit a very old age, his body seems to be degenerating, but for some reason he has a dull green glow, some say he'll turn into a glowing one. Others say he's just a freak.

Bio: John was a great soldier before the war, doing a lot for his country, he was eventually promoted to Colonel and led the armies against the 'reds'. Unfortunately he was captured and was worked tests upon, surprisingly he was the first ever ghoul, after getting experimented on with radiation he turned into a ghoul. After being rescued he was put in testing for about 3 years by his own country. When the bomb's fell, he escaped and eventually ended up in Underworld. He helped protect it from all the different types of enemies for all his years of staying there. So he's had a good amount of time to practice.

Armour: John wears an ancient Combat Suit that was issued to him as his Promotion Gift from the Academy. It seems like simple clothes on the outside but on the inner layer is a layer of kevlar.

Equipment: John hates Energy Weapons, despises them, he created a special set of Pulse Grenades to screw up the systems of all Energy Weapons, he keeps 4 of them on his person at all times. Also he has a G36C, with an M1911 Pistol as backup.

Intro:

I listened to what the ghoul had to say, I was surprised, he had big ones on him. Wanting to take over the Wasteland... Give it back to the ghouls... I started, I couldn't leave it all to the young people to give their lives. I'd been a soldier in my past, I'd be a soldier now. I walked up to the Ninth Circle, noticing a bunch of ghouls already there with the Kid. About 3 of them, I saw from the distance through the open door. I shrugged and walked over, then came in and sat right down.

He had asked to meet tomorrow, but I couldn't be bothered, "So, Kid, your the one that wants to save the Wasteland for us ghouls aye? Well, if that's the case, count me in, tired of those bigots lording it over us," I winked and muttered out, I was tired of getting disrespected for getting irradiated in a war that saved their miserable lives until the next war came on... I shuddered at the memory of watching men fall to the ground and die of the radiation fallout, while I seemed fine, actually my flesh was getting put back together. I grimaced, looking down at the muscles in my skin, I was so old now that I could be a zombie to anyone else.

I waited to hear what they were talking about, cause I found it interesting, I wanted to be a part of this rebel group, even if it probably did mean death and pain.

MISS KEEP UR

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am

Two characters named Jon-John? This is going to be interesting. :)

OOC: I get ya, changed it to Greg, gah, that sounds terrible, John Granger just... Felt right.
Meghan Terry

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 am

OOC: I get ya, changed it to Greg, gah, that sounds terrible, John Granger just... Felt right.

((Hey John Granger is my character!!!! sorry I know I'm not in the RP))
Janeth Valenzuela Castelo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 am

How about "Thomas Granger" or "Tom Granger". I've got a [censored] neighbor named Greg.
Elle H

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am

How about "Thomas Granger" or "Tom Granger". I've got a [censored] neighbor named Greg.

Your lucky I don't hate ya otherwise I'd just tell you to get..
ruCkii

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 am

Name: Ben Flint

Time spent as a ghoul: 3 yrs

Talents/skills: Excellent with small guns and decent with energy weapons, he can repair things in seconds.

Apperance: Tall, Brown tufts of hair, Not as rotted as most Ghouls, Black eyes, Sharp teeth, used to be muscly

Bio: Ben grew up in Megaton, as a very poor child that Nova had by accident. Moriarty threw him out of the bar and he was taken care of by some people until he was 8 before they died, then he had to work to make a living. When Lucas Simms offered 200 caps for the removal of the bomb, he thought it was his dream come true. Until then radiation from it ghoulified him and they banished him from the town because they were scared of him.

Stupid smooth skins...

Armour: Wears leather armor with metal plates all over it to add to the protection. Has a big painting of a nuke on the back of it to symbolize how he came to be a ghoul.

Equipment: Carries a 2 .357 Magnums, a Chinese Assault Rifle and a Hunting Rifle.
Jon O

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Where are you "is it just me"???
Aliish Sheldonn

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 am

sorry, football game went to long ref got stuck in traffic.

Eli looked at the small group in front of him, they were strong but there werent enough of them, he just had to hope they would meet other gouhls on the way and recruite them. Eli was dissapointed with Underworld they had lived quiet lives out of the public eye, like a naughty child hiding in the corner for fear of being struck. " So we are the few, the proud, the angry. The only gouhls brave enough to take the fight to the bigots on the surface. So be it, our victory will be even more memeorable for our lack of numbers" Eli had only factored in what would happen if they were succesfull, failing wasnt an option. " No John we wont attack Rivet or the Citadel just yet, our first prize will be smaller but still an attention grabber with resources we can use. I have a man on the inside, a fellow gouhl who shares our vision who will let us in by cover of night so we can kill the smooth skins wile they sleep. Pack your bags ladies and gents tommorow we take Megaton." Eli downed his drink and walked over to Sarah " Ill need your help here, Im not in the same league as these guys as a fighter and they dont repsect me, if I need it youll be my hammer to smash out the creaes in our unit."
Jennifer Munroe

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 pm

I nodded during his small speech, he seemed more like a politician, I remembered the days of actual politicians in America... I sighed at the memory, I pulled out my rifle and started cleaning it. It was the last one of its kind to what I knew, they were common rifles once, but they were just never completely sent around DC. Too bad, then I could use my rifle a bit more dangerously.

I looked up and sighed, Megaton? That would be interesting, I checked my pack, finding what I was looking for. I grinned, it was a silencer. I only had one of them though and it was borderline broke. It would only be able to be used a couple more times. I grimaced at that, I stood up and walked over, ordering a bit of food. Then I re-thought it and ordered as much as I could afford, Might as well stock up now I thought.
Chris Jones

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am

Jon smiled and took a drag off his cigar, he was happy that it wasn't Rivet City or the Citadel, but still this kid had some gaul to try and take Megaton. His imformant on the inside was probably that one ghoul working for Moriarty. He had traded with that ghoul before, but could never remember his name.

Jon walked out and into his room to gather his things. Everything was already ready since Jon always kept his important things for the Capital Wasteland seperate than his regular lay around things.

"This kid has somethings to learn before he gets himself killed." Jon muttered to himself then walked out to talk with some others outside in the lobby next to the statue of the souls reaching for heaven.
Gen Daley

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 am

Sarah nodded at him through her gas mask, she stood silently for a second, before walking out of the ninth circle tavern, she lent against the railings and looked down on the rest of the ghouls, selfish freaks who dont want to do anything but live and die, with no ambitions, she stood there thinking about her life as a ghoul.

"Megaton" she said to herself, taking megaton wouldnt be an easy task, even if they did kill everyone in there bar Elis 'Source' Regulators would be there faster than deathclaws on a legless child, she wondered how they would do it, would they sneak in the night before, and kill everyone in there whilst they slept, or would they simply rush in guns blazing, she decided she would get a heads start, it only took her 1 hour to run to megaton and back, sarah strolled out of the old history museum, put on her full leather gloves, leather boots, Flak pants, and jumped down into the metro line just outside the history museum, not one part of her skin was showing, she loved walking into towns, being treated like the best person in the wastes, then taking her gas mask off and showing them who she really was.

After arriving at megaton, she saw a man standing outside, a black man, with a combat shotgun and a yellow jumpsuit on, he looked familliar to her, but she couldnt quite put her finger on who he was, she ignored her feelings and walked into megaton, the large metal 'doors' opened for her, she walked down to the pitt where an unexploded nuclear bomb was sitting, she was taken aback at the fact that there was a weapon that could destroy half of the capital wastes just sitting there with no-one trying to do anything about it, she walked up the flimsy metal walkways, and came to a place called moriarties saloon, she entered and was greeted by a ghoul, suddenly she knew who Eli's source was, she sat down and exchanged some pleasentries with the ghoul named Gob, after some talking, she lifted her mask off to take a swig of whiskey she had ordered, gob looked amazed, and some of the other patrons looked shocked, one of the regulars stood up and walked right out of the bar, the commotion had drawn collin moriarty from the backroom to the from desk, he slammed his hands down on the bar.

"We dont serve your kind around here missy!" he said with a growl, she looked up at him, her eyes blazing red as the sun
"But, you are so eager to use us as slaves?" she said pointing out his hipocrisy, Gob smirked and looked for moriarties response
"Get out, before i get your corpse dumped out" he said, with more violence in his voice, "Now..." as much as she hated it, she knew that she couldnt take on all of megaton, atleast not yet, as she was walking out, gob yelled at her,

"Warrington Trainyard, Roy Phillips" he said, immideatly after, he was swatted by moriarty, "Shut your Gob, Gob!" he growled angrily, as sarah walked out, she wondered what it meant, who was roy phillips, and why would gob tell her about him, she decided to take gobs advice, she took her adventure south, to Tennpenny tower, home of infamous bigot, Allistar Tenpenny, after 15 miniutes of walking, she arrived at warrington trainyard, she saw three ghouls talking to eachother outside the main entrance, Sarah walked up to them, the three pulled out thier weapons and told her to stop where she stood, sarah reached up and pulled off her gas mask, the three ghouls lowered their guns, and welcomed her to their small fire, after asking questions, one of the ghouls told sarah that Roy was trying to negotiate their entrance into Tenpenny tower, to the west, she went on her trek again, and found Roy phillps walking back angry looking, she stopped and talked to him

"Yea, what your you lookin at?" he said when she stoped and started walking with him,
"I think im looking at someone who will help the ghouls take their rightfull place in the world" she said with a hint of grandure in her voice
"pheh, i wish, i cant even get us a home above those [censored]in metros" he said feeling sorry for himself.
"well well well, its your lucky day, there is a ghoul uprising in underworld, and im trying to get you to join it Mr. Phillips, to join us"

Roy pondered his options, again and again, by the time he had decided, they had already arrived back at the metro station, he turned his head to sarah, ill be there, he said with a smile, he turned to his other ghouls, and started telling them what was going to happen, sarah felt her confidence swell, as she started her trek back to underworld, to tell the rest of the Uprising about the support she had got for them, the sun rose, and the howls of mutated dogs filled the air.

"Tommorrow, we shall have our revenge" she said, jumping off a rocky outcrop and sprinting towards underworld.
Darren

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Eli nearly keeled over with joyous shock when Sarah walked in a with a parade of tough looking, armed to the teeth gouhls in tow. " Our resistance gains momonetum and force, it is fate that the gouhl inherate what is ours and this is just a another sign of that. Sarah you have down very well." Eli walked over to Roy " Are you in charge of these gouhls " The taller gouhl nodded somlemly " Well listen to me now, this is my uprising and you will work under my orders and the orders of everyone else who got here before you. We realy apreciate your devotion to our cause and I see a very benificial relaitionship beging here. " He walked back over Sarah, her condition added with her surplus army gear made her look like an aparation from a childs nightmare. " You met Gob?" Sarah nodded " Then I guess you met his employer too, don't worry his passing will be.......unpleasant, I have promised him to Gob though." Eli sat back down and downed his drink the bitter fluid leaking out of some of holes in his throat.
Dalley hussain

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 am

I grunted at the new arrivals, they seemed like they were on the verge of going ferals... But then again, because of my age, I should already be a feral. I sighed, I was so bored of staying in Underworld and doing nothing about the bigotted scum. I walked over to Eli, "Come on, let's get out of here already, theirs no point in staying here, we might as well go now," I muttered to him, then I started chuckling, "Actually, really, I just want to kill some bigots, let's go, come on. I'm going now whether you like it or not."
Amanda Furtado

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 am

Eli could see the bloodlust in his elders eye. " Not yet my brother, what you can do though is go and scope out the republic of Dave thats our next target. See how well thier defended, assess thier fortifacations and.....cut off thier food suply." Eli wanted the movement attacking sporadicly in a pattern undecipherable to anyone but him, besides Eli and Dave had old scores from his days as a normal.
Zoe Ratcliffe

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

I nodded, I understood completely. "Okay, kid, sorry if I call you that, but everyones a kid to me, now, Republic of Dave hey? I'll make sure they starve... To death, I won't kill them though, takes away the fun," I said, chuckling and grinning. I opened the door of the Ninth Circle and walked out, then down the stairs to the main door. I nodded at Cerebus and he floated a bit higher in recognition, I then walked through the large doors into the Museum of History. I sighed, I wondered if we'd be able to do this...

I left the Museum and went into the Stations, inside were masses of Feral Ghouls, Reavers and Roamers alike among them. I gathered up a bunch of them to come with me, they followed me blindly, like servants. I grinned, I continued moving north, through the metro's towards the Republic of Dave. I was walking quickly, sometimes running for about 4 hours, until eventually I made it to the pathetic, 'Republic of Dave'.

I walked up to the gate, with the Ferals following me, no one was in sight, I grinned. Their were two Brahmin to the side, I grinned even wider, now was my chance. I broke open the gate and the Feral's ran in, slaughtering the Brahmin. The died quite loudly and violently, I loved the way those feral's ripped enemies to shreds. I looked up to the Main Building and unfortunately there were the whole bunch of people who lived here. They brought out their guns and shot the crap out of the Ferals.

I sighed and ran for it, they're food was gone though, with no brahmin... I stopped running, I thought about all their packaged food. I waited for night to come then I snuck back to the Republic. They had a small girl watching the gate, I grinned. I climbed the fence, walked up behind her and broke her neck. I then snuck through the small town, taking every scrap of food. I ate some of it and took most of it. After I made sure there was nothing left I quietly snuck back out. I grinned, this was to easy.

I made my trip back to Underworld, I arrived back at about ten at night. I walked straight back in, sighing, I wondered if they had forgotten me or not. I walked slowly up the stairs towards the Ninth Circle...

(OOC: Is Azhurakhal dead?)
Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 am

Azhurakal is very dead, we may involve Charon at some point, we may not I havent deicded
I’m my own

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

(OOC: Charon is the most bad-ass ghoul around, we most certainly should add him.. Or if someone knows an RP king, get him to do an impression of him? :shrug: )
Roberto Gaeta

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

hmmmmm........RP legends, but all the best RPers write oblivion :(
Imy Davies

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am

In a few short hours, all of underworld had been transformed into a heavily defended stronghold, sandbags and large slabs of concrete had been brought in from the rest of the museum, civilians and people who didnt want to fight, helped out with the administration and equipment stockpiling, and the ninth circle tavern had been transformed into a war hq, equiped with a large map with targets stuck on different parts, some ghouls were clammering around writing up tactical anolysis of places they had visited such as rivet city, its defences and key points of insertion, there were atleast 30 ghouls willing to fight, sarah looked as a bunch of newcomers from the wastes had entered underworld, she marshalled them to Carols place, that had been outfitted with bunkbeds and enough matresses to provide for all of the newcomers, sarah called them to attention, they were young and headstrong by the looks of them, wanting acceptance more than anything else.

"You will report to me tomorrow at 9:00 sharp, to receive your weapons armour and breifing about what we are doing, untill then i want you to get a goods night sleep and think about anything you know that could help our expaditions" she said loudly, shocking the soldiers to attention, after she had grilled the new soldiers, she walked out to underworld, the entire place was in a hustle and bustle, she spied tulip removing things she didnt need and turning her shop into a full blown armoury, she noticed the chop shop had a new medic training course going, and charon training some new recruits to how to fire right, cerberus was being outfitted with a whole new array of new weapons by winthrop and some new mecs, she saw the hustle and bustle, and liked it, she casually strolled to the ninth cirlce bar, where eli was discussing with roy phillips and a couple of ghouls the job they had to do. she looked to the corner of the bar and saw a young ghoul typing up on a recently relocated computer, she was entering all sorts of information into the database, names of soldiers, targets, inventory and other random snippets of information regarding the newly transformed underworld, she stood behind the young ghoul, watching as her hands flourished around the keyboard, and words came onto the screen, she smirked and walked out of the tavern, she walked up to the rails, and lent against them looking at the busy scurry of ghouls and some ghoul symathisers. All was in readiness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are forgetting me, i included him as a gun trainer of the new recruits, he might join in later rp though :D
Motionsharp

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 am

yeh, you can control Charon.

IC: Eli walked up to Sandra " I never anticipated this level of response, we have amassed an army more than readey to take out the brotherhood and the Enclavewhile they are busy at eachothers throats." Eli looked around people were running up and asking about the uprising but they werent asking him, they were asking Sarah " You have realy gotten this up and running and for that I tahnk you, but remember this is my dreamand my uprising please dont take it from me. " Eli asked politley but firmly he was scared of Sarah sure, but he wasnt going to let her marginalize him. " I will lead the attack on megaton and I want Simms head, make it known that if anyone gets to Simms before me and i will take thiers instead." He strolled over to the map with targets scrawled over his planned areas of attack. " One hour everyone, One hour until we march for Megaton. Gob will kill thier sniper, deactivate Weld and open the gates we attack then." everyone had heard him, his voice was loud and unusualy melodical for a gouhl, it carried through the underworld concourse breeching every ear while it deliverd his intent for a wasteland ruled by the dead.
Chris Ellis

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am

I walked in at an oppurtune time, Eli's speech, I liked it but I wanted to add something... I spoke, loud and clear, "I understand more of you want to fight now, but I ask that we add more to our forces, I am exceptionally good at talking to our Feral Brethren, they're still us, just misguided, I ask if I can go and convince some of them to join our cause, would this be acceptable?" I yelled out across all of Underworld, some shuddred at the mention of our Feral Brethren, but I knew that we needed more people on our side.
trisha punch

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion