The Uprising RP

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I stumbled, he seemed so powerful yet so CALM. I couldn't stomach it, I felt as though I'd done something wrong, perhaps doomed the world to save one kid? I didn't know what I'd done... I stumbled into a room with Sebastian, sleeping and Charon, standing guard. He looked at me with bloodthirsty eyes but I just chuckled, "Eli's said I'm allowed to take him, but I'll do something better. Charon, please protect him, tell him that I did something for him that he wouldn't believe, just tell him that and I'll find some way to reward you," I muttered in his ear, I then walked out.

I continued walking, I didn't know where I was going but eventually I found a place, a kind of Vault, that was absolutely covered in radiation. I walked right up to the door and I felt my genes scream at their enjoyment of this, I knew I'd wandered pretty far but time meant very little to me now. After standing there for less then 5 minutes I saw my skin was dark blue, borderline red. It seemed a kind of beautiful purple. I grinned and I started my walk back to Big Town, I didn't have anything better to do.

As I was walking I stumbled across a house, it seemed to be surprisingly intact, I didn't think about danger so I entered. As soon as I opened the door, I regretted it. Inside were about 30 Brotherhood Soldier's conversing, sleeping and eating. They were all crammed into the space so they all noticed me open the door, as soon as they saw me they yelled and pulled out their weapons. I cursed and did what I hoped I wouldn't have to do, I let the radiation leave my body to kill them.

I watched some of them fall but others lived, shaking themselves off like they were already dead but still had the energy to shoot me. I ran into the house and brought up my claws, after a minute the house was covered with blood and filled with radiation. All the soldiers were dead and I was panting over their corpses, as I saw an Initiate crawl out of a room, I felt pity well up in me. He looked up at me and started crying, "Please, please, leave me alone, please, please..." I knew he wouldn't live very long so I brought down my claw into his head, killing him instantly.

I felt troubled so I walked out of the house and in the general direction of Big Town, I didn't stop.
Victoria Vasileva

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 am

Eli could feel somthing in him, a desire to run and kill and maim, he ran out of the town faster than he ever had before, not stopping until he came to aplace he knew well, one of death for gouhls. Fort independance rose high like a beacon of hate and dispare. It was night time and he was clearly visable he ran to the sentry on the outside of the building and placed his hand of her face she died instantly and painfully. others came shooting guns and lasers, they were inffactual the bullets went wide through thier panic while the lasers fel warm but seemed not to harm him, he dashed up to the nearest soldier and ripped his heart out through his armour swelling it with radition ad throwing it at the others, it blew up throwing them aside like bowling pins. he lept on others, tearing at thier thraots with his claws and teeth, the blood was warm and refreshing. He spent the next minuites whirling through the outcasts slashing at them with his claws and bombarding others with lethal levels of raidation until none were left alive.
BEl J

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 am

As I stumbled my way back to Big Town, I felt my body give out on me. I fell to the ground, I started sobbing as I thought of my lost family and friends... I thought of what Eli would want to be doing to all the people of the Wastes, kill them all and leave nothing alive. I shuddered and continued sobbing, I hadn't had any moisture in my eyes for many years now and it felt GOOD. I rushed out somewhere, I didn't know where but I kept moving. I soon found a nice hole that had a great amount of radiation seeping through it, I crawled into it and I layed there.

I didn't know how long I was there, but I fell asleep, I soon woke up afterwards from my terrible dream. I didn't know what to do anymore, Eli wouldn't need me, he was powerful, I could tell when I changed him. I knew that no one could stop him, not a soul... Except for you, is all I heard in my head. It kept pounding through my mind until I tried shoving it out, it wouldn't leave me so I crawled out, scowling. I'd lost everything of worth to me, everything that I tried to keep worth to me I lost, I'd even lost my parent's weapons...

I felt more tears come to my eyes, I looked at the sky above me and I screamed, I let my anger out, storming through the wastes, killing everything I saw. I didn't stop until I reached another Radiation stricken area, I panted and closed my eyes. I opened them again and looked at myself, blood was spattered all over me, coating my body. But even more important was my glow, it seemed to have changed again, from purple to a kind of light black. Not grey, not white but light black. I gasped, this wasn't normal.

I stumbled through the wastes, towards Big Town again, I didn't know what to do... But then, I realised. I opened my thoughts and spread them to the Feral's, among their thoughts was Eli's. I saw him tearing apart an Outcast soldier, I shuddered, his mind was so clouded he couldn't even feel my touch. I'd created a monster, but I couldn't stop it... I reached into a pouch on my belt, pulling out paper and pen, I started writing.

This is the last will and testament of Thomas Granger,
I do not have anything to give you, whoever you may be,
But I tell you that I have died in at least some way of helping the Wastes,
I know that I will die, not of age, nor of disease, but of battle.
I know that I will die trying to stop Eli, my old crazed friend,
He will not realise that I wish to kill him, and to Eli, my friend if your reading this,
I'm sorry for what I've done, you were a good friend and leader, but you've pushed yourself over the edge.

I finished reading and pulled out some string and cord, tying it up so that the piece of paper was hanging around my neck. If anyone even generally looked at my body they'd find it. I sighed and continued moving towards Big Town, I had to keep an eye on Eli in person, I hoped that he'd return.
Christine Pane

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm

OOC: We should give others a chance to post dont you reckon francois
Jaylene Brower

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 pm

(OOC: Of course, I just wanted to fit myself in somewhere, :). Sorry this is all I have to do and I don't feel like sleeping yet. As whenever I go to bed everyone comes on! I hate dat.)
Amy Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 am

i feel your pain, certified insomniac
Jaylene Brower

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 am

Sorry I haven't been on today guys, I'm camping with some mates,I'm on the
iPhone at the mo, but I should be back by Sunday, feel free to control Sebastian until then, just don't kill him.
Good luck! :)
Prisca Lacour

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 am

Sorry I haven't been on today guys, I'm camping with some mates,I'm on the
iPhone at the mo, but I should be back by Sunday, feel free to control Sebastian until then, just don't kill him.
Good luck! :)
helen buchan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 am

OOC: Don't worry my Aussie friends, for I shall be returning home in two days here, and three days there. Or is it the other way? Eitherway, I'll be back in cozy ol' Australia soon :)

IC

Jon woke up, not realizing he had dozed off for a few hours. He checked himself over, feeling he had misplaced something. He stood up, checked his pockets, and realized nothing was gone, he was just "losing" his mind. Jon looked over at his broken cracked mirror dating from pre-war times, and looked at his flaked skin and hollow eyes. It was sort of depressing, he had been a ghoul for so long, met many nice and kind ghouls on his travels, but now he was secretly plotting against them, or at least Eli. He wondered if Sarah was looking for him yet, maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. Either way, Jon had royaly [censored] her over by ditching her at Paradise Falls.

The room was bleak, giving a stagnent look to the whole place. Jon walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer, and popped the top. He chugged it down, and downed another beer as well. The two beers did very little to him, which was usual for a ghoul. Jon grabbed some new clothing, and armor. He took off his usual Regulator clothing, and replaced it with some nice old Combat Armor. He grabbed a Combat Helmet as well, and closed the closet. Next, jon walked over and opened his footlocker that he had secured with a heavy lock. Quickly he opened it, and pulled out a M14 with a scope, some extra clips for it, and a Chinese AK that he had secured during the war.

"These should prove useful out there." Jon thought to himself as he closed the footlocker door, locking it, and walked out the door towards a man hole that lead to the surface. Quickly jon got his direction, and made his way south. He had to warn someone that Eli and other Ghouls were on the attack. Maybe the Brotherhood would stop them, even though they would dislike him. He had to try.
Chelsea Head

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

(OOC: Mad Max, if you still want to stay on, cos your not in cosy ol' Australia then I will keep my post, if you go off...)
IC:

I kept wandering, but I realised that I was going the complete wrong way. I kept going the way I wanted and I ended up realising I'd gone South, because I saw Megaton. Or the remains of it. I felt sadness fill through my body as I looked at the now desolate town. I shook my head and I started moving East, or so I thought it to be anyway. I had no weapons, only my claws and the radiation. All the Feral's were waiting in Big Town for Eli, if he tried anything dramatic I'd get them to attack him.

As I kept moving I thought I saw a speck in the distance, I kind of realised that it was a ghoul because of my sight. I sprinted towards the figure, hoping that he was friendly and wanted to talk. I thought of a saying my Father had once said to me, The hardest thing isn't coming up with an idea, the hardest thing is putting that into action. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and I kept running towards the figure...
*Chloe*

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 am

OOC: What do you mean "go off", I'm still part of the Rp. I'm just in the US on business at the moment. I'll be back in Australia soon, and then I'll be posting more with you guys. Time zones are hard to stick with when your in another.

IC

Jon continued walking south, he saw a distant figure moving towards him. He wasn't sure what it was so he held his M14 close and at the ready. He looked around, nothing but that figure was moving near him. He continued on, and then as the figure grew closer, he realized it was sort of glowing.

"A Glowing One!" Jon thought to himself as he raised his M14 to his shoulder, looking through the scope to spot anymore that may follow- Nothing but that single one. Even that glowing ghoul had a different color than the others. Maybe it was a ghoul, hunting Jon that Eli or Sarah had sent out. "Damn, this is not good."

He moved faster, but the figure just lowered the distance between them. Again, Jon looked back through his scope, and looked at the glowing ghoul. He couldn't tell who it was, but the ghoul did look familiar. Jon didn't want to lure anything closer that may be a threat, so he just stood where he was. In silence, and pulled out a cigar from his pocket, and lit it. Taking a large long puff of the stale cigar. Jon figured this was the end of him, he could never reach the Brotherhood at this rate with this glowing one following him. He either had to kill it or try and convince it. Eitherway, it could just come back to bite him in the ass.
natalie mccormick

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

(OOC: I meant the conflicting time zones, you might "go offline" aye?)
IC:

As I caught up to the figure I thought I recognised him, he seemed cautious and he didn't want to talk to anyone. I suddenly recognised the ghoul and I laughed at my own terrible memory, "Jon, is that you? Wow I thought you'd..." I started, remembering the conversation that Sarah had had with Eli about him, I gulped. Then chuckled lightly, "Jon, you know that Sarah wants your head? After what happened to her... Well, kid your in deep," I then started full out laughing.

He looked worried and I stopped laughing which probably annoyed him even more, "Kid, if they knew what I was up to, I'd be in deep to," I muttered to him, he looked at me, confused, I sighed, "Well kid I'm Tom, you remember me from Underworld? The old ghoul that didn't do anything? I did something alright, I became a glowing one. Although I changed Eli into something else, I don't know what but he's..." I started, then I couldn't find the words, "I think he's changed into something else, he's, well, so strong..."

I looked at him worried, "What are you doing out here Jon? Whatever it is, if it's a part of something to take down Eli, count me in, as I need to do something to get back at him. Since I created a monster, I'll take down a monster..." I then waited for his reply.
Kira! :)))

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

OOC: Yeah, sorry Francois. I've just been under some stress with a business deal. Damn american business men are pushy and ignorant sometimes. Sorry if I came off like an ass.

IC

Jon threw chewed on his stale cigar a bit, still keeping his guard up. He looked around, and saw nothing that looked out of the ordinary, and looked back at Tom. He sure was a glowing one, he was like a dying light bulb sort of with his dim glow. Jon hesitated, not knowing if Tom's request was real or not.

"I figured Sarah would want me dead. I didn't mean to leave her like that, its just that Eli was going about this whole 'Revolution' all wrong, and I didn't know whether I was apart of it or not." Jon took a breath and continued, "If your planning on going back to Eli, tell Sarah I'm sorry... Or better yet, tell them you never saw me. Tell them you found my rotted corpse torn up by some dogs or something. Eli has to be stopped!" Jon said raising his M14 on against his shoulder. He was cautious of what was happening.

"But if your against Eli, I guess we could join forces and try to get the Brotherhood of Steel involved. If we tell their leader, Elder Lyon's, maybe he'll stop Eli and Sarah. That is, if she's still sided with Eli."
Helen Quill

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 am

(OOC: Yeah, it's alright aye, I know my Dad, he's pushy and he's Aussie! I don't want to know what the yanks are like... No offense intended to any Americans of course!)
IC:

I sighed, he still didn't trust me completely, "I'm not going back to Eli or Sarah, they can rot for all I care, I'll stick with you Jon. I know that Sarah will still be sided with Eli, unless things have changed, but kid I think this'll be our only chance. Eli, as I said, isn't even a ghoul anymore, he's something else. Our only chance is to get everyone together..." I stopped, then sighed, "Even the Enclave, if we can get as many smoothskins, Ferals and ourselves fortified in at Raven Rock..."

He looked at me, worried, I shrugged, "It seems like an only chance to me, if we're not unified then we're screwed really. We don't stand a chance against Eli, really, I saw him, I see him now, faintly. He's killed so many men, he's already wiped out the Outcasts!" I muttered to him, I felt pity well up inside me and I pushed it back. "Jon, I think if we go together we can convince the Brotherhood to side with us and maybe we can convince that working with the Enclave is the only solution. What do you say, brother?"
XPidgex Jefferson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 am

Jon was shocked, Eli had taken out The Outcast. Eli was no longer doing this for the ghoul's, he was doing it for self gain and preservation. He should never have joined Eli and his crownie Sarah.

"I think your right, Tom. The Brotherhood will probably believe both of us, rather than one of us. But we need to hurry, since you have some sort of tracker on Eli, that means he could probably find you. Lets make our way to the Citadel first, then we can head back to the D.C. Ruins where we'll be safe and can plan our attack on Eli." Jon took a breath, still shocked at the news. "What about the ghouls in Underworld, what side are they on. Do they know what Eli has done?"
Glu Glu

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

I stopped, I didn't know what was going on anymore... I connected with a Feral I'd left in Underworld, I'd pretty much left a Feral in every goddam corner of the wastes. As I looked through the eyes I gasped, there were ghouls everywhere, they were milling around minding their own business, completely oblivious of the Feral. I shook my head and looked at Jon, "I don't think they have a clue about it at all, I recognised some faces but not many. Theirs probably every sane ghoul in the wastes milling about in there..."

I gasped, "If Eli gets them ALL on his side, we're screwed, you hear me Jon? We'll be dead before we can take a step, theirs just so many..." I started, "Jon, I would talk to them right now through the ghoul in Underworld but that'll probably make them hate us more. We need to head to the Citadel and convince them of everything, then head to Underworld and see what we can do there."

I stopped and waited to hear what he'd say to my plan, really I didn't mind what was done, I'd try and kill Eli myself.
Beth Belcher

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 am

Jon thought as he was torn between the two options. He thought about what would happen if Eli or Sarah got to Underworld, and told the ghouls of what happend. Both Tom and himself would have a bounty on their heads. That was something Jon couldn't risk. He thought that the reason they hadn't heard was because of the downed GNR radio dish. They had to find a new dish or something so Three-dog could broadcast.

"O.K., let's hurry to the Citadel. Hopefully we can convince the Brotherhood to fight Eli, and then we can repair the GNR broadcasting dish so we can get our message out to the ghouls that have not joined Eli. Then we'll have more of a chance."

Jon looked around, and the two hurried to the Citadel. There was no time to waste speaking in the middle of the open about something that would never happen if they just stood there. Jon started running, time was of the utmost importance.

"Maybe we can hit Rivet City as well, it might be a good place to gain friends?" Jon said hurrying towards the Citadel.
Robert Bindley

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am

I thought about it while we were running, I sighed, "Yeah, kid, I get what you mean, how about this. Since your the more appealing ghoul to the eye, you should head to Rivet City after the Citadel and I'll head to the Washington and help them repair the broadcasting dish, how about that?" I said, giving him my ideas. I kept running, waiting for his answer, all I heard for a bit was the panting of his breath, he was running out of energy.

I reached my arm and tapped him on the shoulder, filling radiation into him. Just enough to revitilize him and make him run as fast as I was. He seemed as though he was about to talk so I just kept up with him.
Sunnii Bebiieh

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am

Jon smiled and felt better as he moved on, "Good idea, Tom. I'll make my way to Rivet City after the Citadel, we need to make sure we have friends in Rivet City, and get that broadcast up. That is one of the most important things." Jon continued running, and started to spot The Citadel. "Lets hurry, we need to convince them soon!"

The two reached The Citadel, and were approached by the guards. They were both Knights who were heavily armed, Jon was a bit nervous. He looked at Tom, who seemed to be nervous a bit as well, but both had been in the war, this was just a little nerve racking.

"We need to speak with Elder Lyon's. It's very important we speak with him, its about a ghoul. He's gone insane, Megaton is gone. We need to speak with him." Jon looked at the Knight.

"No zombies in the Citadel, sorry, go back to your metro tunnels. Your just spies!" He replied looking at both Jon and Tom. Jon looked at Tom, and gave a smile.

"Show him what you can do."
Danny Warner

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 am

I chuckled, then looked at the Knight, "Kid, your young and do you understand this? Do I look like a glowing one to you? Let us in otherwise I'll just tear you apart, I don't feel like convincing you, this is a choice I'm giving you. Let us in, or get torn apart either by claws or radiation," I muttered in his ear, he looked scared and I full out laughed, "Kid, just let us in, this is important, if we don't warn Elder Lyon's about this we could all die. Everyone, the Brotherhood, all the settlements, the Enclave, everyone."

I sighed, "Oh and something else, all the Outcasts have already been killed, theirs no more left of them. All slaughtered, by that ghoul, he has a bunch of them under his command and if nothing happens than we'll all die, please just let us in," I said, loud enough for everyone around me to hear. I hoped that at least one of them had friends in the Outcasts, I'd played both my cards. The sympathy and intimidate cards, I hoped at least one of them would work. I looked at Jon, then back at the guards. Waiting to hear what either would say.

(OOC: You can control what the guards do, I don't want to steal your ideas :D)
Chris BEvan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 am

OOC: O.K., that's fine. But if you have something the guard or some Knight or Paladin etc. has to say, go ahead and post it as well :)

IC

Jon smiled, he looked at Tom and back at the guard. He was cautious, and then turned around to the intercom. Jon smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as the guard looked back at them a quick moment.

"Elder Lyon's, there is a pair of ghouls outside needing to speak with you. They don't seem trusting, but they've made several good points. They say what they need to say is very important." The large metal door began to raise, screaching and sliding up as Tom and Jon walked into the large towering Citadel. Jon was amazed at the size of the building, and the plaza inside.

"That was some fancy talk back there, Tom. Maybe we'll use it some other time?" Jon said chuckling a bit, and then looked at a old white haired man approach in a long blue robe.

"I am Elder Lyon's and your kind is not welcomed here, but from what my guard has to say, it is pretty important so out with it!" Elder Lyon's ordered raising his fist a bit. "I will not disarm you, seeing as I have several snipers and guards trained on you both."

Jon looked at Tom, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea?" Jon looked back at Elder Lyon's and saw a young woman with blonde hair and several other Brotherhood soldiers follow behind her. "We've come to tell you, that there is a ghoul out there killing smoothskins like yourself, sorry, its a habit. We've both seen what this ghoul can do, and its not something we want to be apart of anymore. The ghouls name is Eli, and he has a close follower named Sarah. My friend here can tell you more." Jon looked at Tom with the others. Jon was nervous, he hoped he hadn't insulted Elder Lyon's.
yessenia hermosillo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

I nodded and I stepped forward a bit, "My name is Tom, I understand that you won't want to listen to me Elder, but this is important. I'll tell you the story," I started, sighing, "I'm the oldest ghoul left alive and as such I lost my mind for a bit, I became involved with a lot of radiation and I turned into what you see before you. I'm not a glowing one but I'm not NOT one, understand? Well, Eli, the crazed ghoul as he is now, has been rampaging across the Wastelands destroying towns and killing people in an Uprising."

Lyon's gasped and I grimaced, "They were in Big Town last I remember, but while they were in Big Town a friend of mine, Sebastian, well I wanted him out of there. I made a deal with Eli to turn him into a glowing one and if I did that he'd let him go. I did as he requested and... He didn't turn into a glowing one, he ended up as something else, something a lot worse. He's more a killing machine now, since I turned into a 'glowing one' I managed to keep tabs on everyone of the ghouls I've made or changed into sane beings again. I've seen what Eli's done and he's slaughtered all the Outcasts himself, alone and he's killed many groups of Raiders and different Outposts of the Enclave."

Lyon's looked for once in his life, scared, "What we've come here to say is that you need to prepare to kill him and... Well, from what I've seen of him, your going to need help. No offense intended of course but he killed every single one of the Outcasts by himself, I can't stress that enough. So I have some advice for you, if you can swallow your pride I suggest that you work together with the Enclave. It's a stand alone and die or work together and live situation Elder, it's your choice."

I then stood back a step and took a breath, I waited to hear what Jon thought and what the Elder was thinking. I really just wanted to get out of here, but if any of them dared to harm Jon I'd just keep bursting out radiation to heal him so we could get out alive.
Alexandra Ryan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

Jon looked at Elder Lyon's with appreciation. Everything that Tom said was shocking, even to Jon, he didn't know Eli had taken out several Enclave Outposts and raider groups. Eli was a monster, killing those who stood in his way of creating a "Ghoul" world. Jon looked at Tom, and back at Elder Lyon's.

"This is no joke Elder, we come to seek your help. This in our time of need, assemble what you can if you can, and help us destroy Eli and his army of murderers!" Jon said with passion and determination in his voice. Elder Lyon's looked, and thought for a moment about what to do. He found it all hard to believe what Tom said, but some reports had come in about a uprising of somekind.

"I will assemble those I can, and we shall begin making plans for this, Eli, ghoul. If any of my knights or Paladin's see him or his henchmen, he will be struck down with the might of the Brotherhood-" He took a breath, looking at his daughter, Sarah Lyon's. "Assemble the Lyon's Pride. Go to the last known Outcast base, and see if what they say is true. Scribe Rothchild, assemble the masses, we will go to Megaton and the other areas they spoke about. Until then we wish you both success in your fight against, Eli. We will contact you when we can." Elder Lyon's walked off, and two Knights escorted Tom and Jon out of the Citadel, at gun point. Jon didn't know what to think, he couldn't say anymore to Elder Lyon's but hopefully he would get the picture soon. The two guards walke back into the Citadel, and left Tom and Jon standing alone and in a bleak world, with a bleak outlook.

"I guess that's all we can do with him. I'll head to Rivet City, you make your way to the Washington Monument, fix the dish, and I'll meet you back at Rivet City. Hopefully we'll get a response from Elder Lyon's once they see what Eli has done?" Jon walked off towards Rivet City, and let Tom head to the Washington Monument.

OOC: Maybe we should wait and let the others post something before we continue?
Bryanna Vacchiano

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 pm

(OOC: Yeah yeah, makes sense. We'll wait, bide our time, yes... See what's happening with the main group of peeps, I want to see Sebastian make a run for it, which he won't I don't think.)
Fam Mughal

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

(OOC: Doesn't matter anyway, I have to go for a while, golf!)
Russell Davies

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion