The Uprising RP

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 am

(OOC. And to beleive yesterday, I had no idea what Fan Fiction was. :biglaugh: )

IC: Sebastian was tired, Exhausted, as he looked over the ancient car he saw Tom inhaling radiation. "What the He..."

Before Sebastian could finish his sentence, something struck him hard across the back. He was thrown to the other side of the room, crippled.
The thing seemed to be coming to finish him off, It looked like a bear, but with no fur. It was vicious. "HELP!" Sebastian screamed. "TOM!"
Luis Longoria

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 am

I looked over to Sebastian and saw him getting mauled by a Yao Guai, I cursed and ran at it, screaming. I ran into it, pounding it to the ground, I brought my claws into it, tearing through it's flesh. It growled at me and slashed at me, it didn't do a thing except make it yelp in pain as it felt the cold radiation. I continued clawing at it, blood going all over the ground. After it finally stopped moving I shuddred and walked over to Sebastian, I helped him up and he looked terrified.

I sighed, "Kid, you okay?"
Jessie Rae Brouillette

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am

He was holding a large Gash in his side, blood was pouring down his suit.

"I'm... I... I should be fine."
The radiation Tom was emitting appeared to be helping Sebastians wound.
laila hassan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

I looked at him, worried, I brought my hand up to his wound and I let the radiation pour through into him. I watched as the wound gradually cleared up and he looked surprised, I chuckled, "Wonder if you knew, radiation heals us ghouls," I then stopped and looked at him, "Something's troubling you isn't it? What's up kid?"
Lily

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 am

Sandra slumped back into her chair as explosions went off all over the camp, in the dormitories, the slave pens the turrets and walls, she waited for screams of pain and yelling for ghouls, after she heard nothing she started to get worried, she stood up and decided to run, she didnt know what had happened, as she rounded a corner Eulogy Jones was standing there with a bunch of Minigun toting slavers, all aimed at her, she grabbed her guns out and shot at two of the slavers killing them, she tried to backtrack, blowing up some more mines she set as a contingency, she continued firing back killing another slaver, as she rounded more and more corners, she came across more and mroe slavers, they seemed to come out of the metalwork, after she had finally made it to the entrance, she started to flee, she saw the corpses of two or three ghouls being stacked up, the rest of them where gone, and jon wasnt among the corpses, as she ran off, slavers started to hunt her, she placed more mines and continued fleeing, while she was climbing up the rock face, a sniper rifle shot her in her leg, she screamed in pain but continued climbing.

"Jon..." she said angrily to herself, another shot was heard this time it blew some rock off just above her head, she continued to climb untill she made it to the top, she pulled out her radio and started scanning for Jon or anyone else that would give her assistance, she continued running, as well as she could with a wounded leg, she looked back and saw a group of atleast 5 slavers searching for her, she tried to run faster but she couldnt make it, she came across Big Town, she climbed over the tall brick wall and climbed over, and she fell with an audible thud, a group of late teenagers gathered around her just as she passed out she pressed her homing beacon, Eli would be able to find her now, if he wanted a failure.

"Wow, we better get her to a bed man..." she heard just before she passed out.
Sheila Reyes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

Sebastian pointed at Eli.

"He's whats wrong. I won't let him take Tenpenny."

He withdrawed an antique pistol, possible a .32, from its holster.
how solid

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:23 am

I shuddered at the thought of what Sebastian might want to do, I looked at him and took a hold of him, "Sebastian, I know how you feel, but doing something to Eli won't fix anything. Hell it'll stuff up your future kid, it isn't right... Kid, tell me, what is different about you? Your the one ghoul that doesn't hate the smoothskins for what they've done!"
Averielle Garcia

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 am

"My... My parents. They're Smoothskins."

Sebastian dropped the pistol and slumped against the car. His wound still hurt a bit.

"He can't hurt them. He won't."
roxanna matoorah

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

I looked at him with utter sadness written on my face, this poor kid still had parents, hell he was still pretty young by the looks of him, "Your parents are still alive hey? Kid... And you think he's gonna hurt them? I dunno kid, it might happen..." I then sighed, "Kid, what do you want any of us to do? It's not like any single person can stand against Eli..."
Calum Campbell

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 pm

"Of course I can!"

Sebastian stood up, a look of determination spread across his once handsome face, He picked up the pistol and marched towards Eli.
LuBiE LoU

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 am

I watched as Sebastian walked towards Eli, I waited to see what would happen.

(OOC: Since I had to change post, I can't be bothered to think of something sophisticated.)
Jessica Nash

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 am

Sebastian stopped Mid-Step. He turned around, and looked at Tom.
"My god... he's gone feral."
Sebastian started running, he'd never survive in the wasteland without Tom's help. "This can't be happening!" He said, "I'm dreaming!"
It was then he realised he had been sheltered his whole life, protected. Now he was on his own, he had to fend for himself.

(OOC. Reminds me a bit of The Lone Wanderer. :) )
Gaelle Courant

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

(OOC: Oh and Mister.Burke, if you want you can try and join Tom... It might work, or not, it depends. If you can convince him enough of siding with the smoothskins...)
Dean

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

Eli turned and saw a young gouhl holding a gun at him, the youthy was angry but seemed scared. Eli walked towards him in a rage. " Go on son, shoot me! kill your own flesh and blood, we are a family all of us. Do you have it in you to murder your brother? what troubles you my child? If you convince me your fury is righteous in nature then maybe I will forgive you for this insult upon my person, if not I will personaly rip you limb from limb. " The young man told his tale about the people in tenpenny, Eli chuckled " If you request mercy for family my son then just ask, I will spare your family as they are our family to. With Toms new power we could even help them to ascend, now lower that weapon and follow me to Paradise falls." Eli turned and at that moment Sarah's beacon blipped on his wrist screen. " What in the name of enola gay is she doing in bigtown? " Eli turned to face his commrades. " Tom do as you have been charged and sack the Republic of Dave, if you still crave blood I am relitively sure raiders have driven the deathclaws out of Old Olney, they should make suitable game." Eli faced Charon and the family " Everyone, change of plans we march to bigtown." Murmmers went through the crowd as the set upon there different ways.
The March to bigtown was short and quiet, the silence provided due to the uncertainty of what they would find. At the gate they were acosted by a scared looking youth with an aussault rifle and helmet, if he even knew how to fire that gun it wouldnt do him much good, the town was pathetic in size and he fortifacation was minimal. " What ddoo yyou want?" The young man stammerd through fear of the combined forces. " An ally of mine set off a beacon from here a short time ago, I wish to see her. I also warn you, if you have harmed her in anyway make peace with your gods for my freinds are hungry and you seem well feed." The gaurd cursed under his breath, " Ok please come in we dont want any trouble, you here for he feamle gouhl??? We found her passed out by our bridge she had just come from Paradise falls we thought she was a escapee. There was a lot of gunfire yesterday around there." Eli bardged past the gaurd " Damn it if my army is crippled i will have Sarahs head in my hands by the end of the day. " Eli arived at the medical tent just as Sarah was regaining concieousness. " Sarah, you are unharmed. I hope you remain so, I want a full report as to why your here and my army seems to be decorating the walls of paradise falls." Eli spoke without anger, but a coldness of dissapointment that would hurt her just as much.
Tarka

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am

OOC: Francois, will you please PM me before you do something so bloody story changeing!!!!!!
That realy sctrewed around the plan I had for *MY* RP, change your post and save it for later when it doesnt contradict what I have alreadey posted or just edit it it so its after I have left, I dont mean to be rude but this is a pivotal point for the RP.
Marguerite Dabrin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

(OOC: Sorry, I didn't notice that you were going to do that, lolz, I just have my own ideas. I'll keep it ready for later...)
Josephine Gowing

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am

Big Town was a pathetic looking town, the residents looked ill and hungry, and the stench of death was in the air.

"Is all the Wasteland like this?" Sebastian whispered to a nearby Ghoul.
He pushed Sebastian to the ground and spat on his face.
"Damn Bigot, BETRAYER!" He kicked Sebastian hard in the stomach and joined the rest of the group.
RAww DInsaww

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 am

I scowled and walked over to Sebastian, taking his hand and lifting him up, "Dont' mind them, they're just ghoul through and through, I'll stick through for you kid," I said to him, grinning, I chuckled, "Not all the Wasteland is like this, no, some towns are thriving, but others like this are just... Well, yeah."
Karine laverre

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 am

Sebastian smiled at Tom, for the first time since he left home, he felt he had a freind. The two joined the main group again, walking quickly and silently.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

OOC: Mister Burke, could you make your posts a little longer, easeyist wat to do it is descripsions
Carlos Vazquez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 am

I looked at Sebastian and I smiled, then I scowled, "I'm sorry kid, I have to go to the Republic of Dave and kill them, Eli ordered me to, so I shall go," I muttered to him, breaking off from the group, "Stay safe kid!" I yelled, I then regrouped with the Ferals and I ran north-east. Towards the Republic. I ran for about an hour, sprinting and panting, I didn't stop until I made it to the gates. I saw another girl looking out into the darkness, I laughed a maniacal laugh and I pointed.

The ghouls rushed in, tearing down the gate and ripping the girl apart, her scream alerted the others but I didn't care, as a woman left a building I ran up to her and smashed her head against the metal. She fell, dazed and a ghoul ran up and started tearing her apart. A whole group of boys and men surrounded me, I let my radiation leave me and I saw them fall, coughing up blood. I laughed and didn't stop, I watched them get torn apart by the ghouls... I felt something snap.

I scremed, so loud that I couldn't hear anything else but myself, I saw through the eyes of every Feral, but the one I focused on was the one with the main group. He was a Reaver and he thirsted for blood. I let his tether go and he ran towards the others, jumping on one of their backs, I laughed and I felt myself dissapear... What was left of Tom, was dissapearing quickly. I only felt one conncection stay of myself, Sebastian. I then screamed again and all the ghouls screamed with me, in front of the massacre of the Republic of Dave.
Alyce Argabright

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

(OOC. Great but... hasn't the Republic of Dave already been killed? Someone starved them I beleive.)
Blaine

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 pm

As Sarah started to regain conciousness, she looked up and saw eli standing over her angrily, he started growling at her, and getting angry, she stood up, still a bit shakey from the shot to her leg.

"You know what eli, [censored] you, how dare you come in here and start telling me off, i have been loyal to our cause, i almost [censored] DIED for this cause AND NOW YOU COME IN HERE AND START THOWING [censored] AT ME?" the anger in her voice, she knew he was the leader, and he could have all of his ghouls in here to rip her to shreds but she was so damn angry.

"If you want answers look for jon, damn bastard [censored] scapered when i was setting traps, took half of the ferals with him, i planted mines all around paradise falls, and opened the way, so he and the ghouls could break through and hit their flank whilst i infiltrate and take out trouble spots, so instead of coming in here with your [censored] sanctimony, go hunt that [censored] down!!" she was breathing heavily at this point, she wanted to punch him square in the face, what gave him the right to come in here and tell her off for someone elses mistake.

She slowly regained composure, standing as erect as she could with her bung leg "So, what are we going to do about our little traitor??"
Dawn Farrell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 am

(OOC. Great but... hasn't the Republic of Dave already been killed? Someone starved them I beleive.)

(OOC: No, I was the one who 'starved' them, they've only been without the food that I could find for about 2 days at most... So they're still very much alive.)
Sudah mati ini Keparat

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:24 am

(OOC: No, I was the one who 'starved' them, they've only been without the food that I could find for about 2 days at most... So they're still very much alive.)

(OOC. Ok, Sorry.)

All of a sudden, all heads, Ghoul or not, turned on Sebastian. He hadn't been
paying attention to what was going on, and he had no idea what had just happened.
The small, delapitated clinic was filled with mumbles and grunts of satisfaction, as
something was decided. He noticed a tall Ghoul, Female, stand up. Her stare was as
piercing as the cut in his side, and he knew he had done something wrong. "What?" Asked Sebastian in a nervous tone. He backed into a corner, as some Ferals approached him. He fiddled with the pistol, but it was stuck in his holster, realising he had no hope, Sebastian stood up, if he was to go down, he'd do it like a gentleman. Without another word, he was grabbed by two Ferals, and brang to Eli to await his fate. With Tom away, there was no-one to protect him.
Soraya Davy

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion