The Uprising RP

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 pm

As I was screaming I noticed a connection, two of the Feral's in the main group, grab Sebastian I growled. I connected to them and I got them to do what I wanted, they threw Sebastian back into the wall, softly enough for no energy to be dealt. They then ran to the door and ripped it open, about 6 more Feral's ran in and they snarled. I got the strongest of the group, a Reaver to leap at Sarah...

I screamed again, I made sure that none of my connections would see Sebastian as an enemy, I drilled it into their heads right then and there. I watched the view of the Reaver as he just about made it to Sarah, he was so close I could see every detail on her face, how she stood with a limp and the terror as the ghoul took up her vision...
Jerry Cox

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 pm

" release him, sebastion is no threat to our cause." Eli walked back over to his second in command " Sarah you missunderstand me, all I wanted was answers and you have given me them. We will hunt the traitor as we regrain our strength, as you can see Vance accpted my offer, he is now your luitenant and you cntrol the family, dont let me down you have served me well. Once we have recruited enough to new gouhls to re-establish ourselves then we will take it from there, but for now you recuiperate for the rest of the day while Big Town is cleansed. " Eli set Vance and his cla n to work silently stalking killing and draining the inhabitants of big town, johns desertion had angerd Eli and the coward would pay heavily.
Mimi BC

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am

Suddenly before his word had left his tounge the ferals lost control, their attack was quickly stopped but with a cost of three family members and seven gouhls, fatalitys they could ill afford at this point in time. "Tom, why does everyone I trust stab me in the back, Eli kncked a Fearl to his knees hoping he could comunicate to his former ally through the Feral " You had the chance to be something great, now you will share the fate of your ferals. " Eli punctuated the comment with a blow of his axe to the frals face.
Robert Jr

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 am

I growled, that had gone as expected, I guided one last Feral that was outside of the town to Eli, as soon as the ghoul came into view he rushed towards it but I spoke, "Wait," He stopped, shaking, he'd heard me, "Eli, you're going to let Sebastien out of there and if anything happens to him I swear on the lords above that you will die a slow and painful death," I then screamed, the ghoul covered it's ears and fell, having a fit.

I growled and turned to the other Feral's, "Brothers, tonight we go to make more of us, tonight is the beginning of the end!" I yelled to them, they rasped and I sprinted out of the ruined town towards the Metro Tunnels....
chloe hampson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 am

Sebastian lay in the corner, cradling himself. He was frightened, never before had he seen such violence. The ferals seemed to leave him alone, but they were massacring everyone else.
He caught sight of the injured Ghoul, she had a Feral inches away from her. He picked up his fathers' gun, and aiming carefully shot the Feral. He missed. The reaver turned around, and focused it's attention on someone else. This was truly a massacre, and Sebastian would never forget the blood stained walls of the crowded clinic.
Jah Allen

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 am

As the Final Ferrals were anihalted fro no further lost Eli contemplated Toms threat, He had gone feral yet remained emotionaly connected to the boy, this would be usefull. " To your feet Sebastion, Do not worry I wont let Tom get to you, you are a gouhl and fall under my protection. He wants to kill you himself, I could hear it in his message, stay with us and we will protect you. you are an intelegent man we could make use of you, would you rather be surrounded by your peers or ripped apart by a braying mob of ferals?" Eli hopde he could convince the boy, for now he was Eli's only bargaining chip against Tom.
Budgie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 am

"He... He really said that?" Sebastian was extremely gullible, and liable to beleive anything at this point.
He stood up and walked over to Eli, once his enemy, now his deceiving freind.
"I suppose I have no choice... " He smiled up at Eli, who smiled back.
Soku Nyorah

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am

" Attaboy, everyone get patched up." Eli walked over to Cahron and Sarah, whispering so no-one but the two could hear him " If he tries to run in the night, break his legs. " Eli walked of to the town hall to see if they had any vodka.
J.P loves

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 am

I found myself wandering the Metro's for what felt like months, years maybe even centuries. But in fact it was only about 2 hours. I'd come across so many ghouls it wasn't funny, I'd converted them all, changing them to my cause. I continued wandering, looking at the army behind me, I couldn't even start to count the numbers, I was quite surprised that I'd gotten above 100...

I scowled, I looked among the Feral's and I saw myself reflected in them, angry, helpless, savage and deadly. I laughed, they were so like my children, I continued strolling through the Metro's, hoping that I would run into someone that I coud kill. I wanted to feel the warm blood splatter over my body again, it even tasted good... I shuddred, I started thinking about what I'd done but I stopped myself at that to. I sighed and walked towards the exit of the Metro...

I got out into the night and I breathed in the crisp air, it was so pungent, it smelt of death and destruction. I loved that idea of corpses covering the land... I stopped again and I felt a part of me return, my pity. I felt pity for all those who had been killed by the ghouls, I wondered what I should do... I laughed as I realised, I walked towards a place of death. Paradise Falls, from what I'd heard the place was still crawling with Smoothskins, but after a couple of minutes I stopped. I chuckled and I moved North-West.

After many hours of travelling, I saw the sun creep up, I saw a place of wonder carved into the hills. I remembered the name of this place from old faint memories. I walked up, taking my time, as I got to the top of the hill I noticed a man, standing there. As he noticed me he stopped, he was scared, I could tell, even though I couldn't see his face. I walked towards him, grinning, "Hello Smoothskin, I've come here to make a deal with you," I rasped at him, he stepped backwards than ran into the hills, through the gap.

I chuckled, after about 10 minutes a man walked out of the gap, he looked like a leader. He seemed determined, he only had a guard detingent of 8 men though. I laughed then walked up to him, "Hello, my name's Thomas, I've come here to make a deal," I said, extending my hand. He extended his own arm and shook mine, "Hello Thomas, I would tell you my name but... Well, what's this deal your speaking of?" He asked, sounding a bit concerned.

I laughed and he stood back, I let a wild look creep into my eyes, "I've come here to warn you of the The Ghoul Uprising..."

(OOC: Hope this isn't going to stuff up the story, :( if it is just tell me and I'll change it. Oh and if you hadn't realised this is Tom in the most North-West area of the Capital Wastes... A.K.A Raven Rock.)
Krista Belle Davis

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:16 pm

(OOC. Noes! Not the Enclave! :shakehead: )
Tania Bunic

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am

raven rock was to be the final showdown anyway, what you have done so far is good, just dont add anything more okay.
CSar L

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 am

(OOC: Of course, I remembered this, that's why I added it mateee. Wasn't planning on adding anything for the moment, that's why I trailed off... I think? :D)
lisa nuttall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 pm

She nodded to elis leg breaking comment, and looked the kid up and down, she was alot taller than him, he was very scrawny, but in the long run he would prove usefull to their cause if tom ever returned, she looked around at the death of her comrades, she started to dig a mass grave for all of the civil ghouls that had died for them, while she was, charon started placing the corpses of the humans all over their former encampment. She laughed.

Her leg was slowly getting better, being around tom, did something to it, healed it like a glowing one would, but he was a deep blue, something about him was weird.

As the night fell, she walked up to charon who was taking watch, she stood next to him and pondered what would happen if the ferals came back, there was only about 8 of them all up including herself eli charon and the kid, that didnt leave much to fight off against tom, it seemed that the uprising would have to wait, they had something bigger to do, they had to take out the old one.

Sarah figured out ways that they could do it, they could return to underworld, by now alot more ghouls would have come to assist us, they could get roy phillips back in, although he would more than likely want some form of compensation this time. Or they could just hunt him down, there was no way they would get smoothskin aid, not after what they did to megaton, she felt so stupid for what they did to megaton, before remembering the little girl that she had killed.

For a while she had forgotten about her, kept her at the back of her mind, but like a corpse in a river it always came floating to the top, sarah decided to go to sleep, perhaps Eli would have news in the morning
jessica breen

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 am

Sebastian couldn't sleep, he was too nervous. While he knew the Ghouls wouldn't hurt him, he couldn't be sure.

Charon, a large brute of a ghoul, kept staring at him. It made Sebastian feel uneasy, so he concentrated on the night sky.
It was beautiful this time of year, the radiaton seemed to clear around Winter time, and the stars were clearly visible.

He noticed Sarah lying down on the other side of the Campfire, she was an odd one. Clearly something was troubling her, she was so deep in thought she either didn't notice Sebastian or didn't care.
josie treuberg

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 am

OOC: Yay, Jon is a "traitor". Or atleast thats what you all think!! :P Maybe he is?

IC

Jon sat in his small hidden hide-a-way, he contemplaited what he had done. He hoped Sarah hadn't been killed, but she was Eli's lap dog of sorts. She was kept on a long leash, giving her at moments more power than Eli it seemed. Tom was insane, or going insane. He spent to much time with his ferals, Jon was sort of the outsider. He was neither for the "Revolution" or against it really, he just thought there was a better way to deal with it. Eli was just adding to the ghoul stereotype, giving ghouls an even worse repor, and manner. The way Eli was going, he would probably get himself killed by the Enclave or Brotherhood, but that is if he was dumb enough to attack this early, which he had already said he wouldn't but it was possible he was getting a large ego, and usually ego's cloud peoples judgement.

"This whole thing is [censored], if I return to Eli, he'll probably have me killed." Jon thought to himself, but Sarah was probably the one already on the hunt for him. He should have told her that he was leaving, or at least gone through with the attack. Jon sat in his chair, luckly he had taken several directions that made no sense to anyone but himself, just so he could get to the hidden sanctuary.

"Maybe I will go to the Citadel, I'm already dead. And maybe I'll tell them of Eli, and his 'Revolution'." Frank thought as he sat up, and walked over to his fridge, taking out something to drink. He needed a drink, the thoughts that ran through his old mind, needed to be silenced. Maybe jon should just let go, and become a killing machine like Sarah. He was much older than her, and had many moves that had not been seen in years. Not even Tom would know the moves, since he was never a Marine. Jon sat back in his seat, contemplaiting what his next move was.
Add Me

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

(OOC: I'm leaving the Enclave, I want to still do stuff :()

IC:

As I was just about to tell the Enclave of the uprising, I closed my mouth. I realised that something else had returned to me, honor. I knew that the other ghouls should at least have a chance, I decided to say something else to distract them, "From what I've heard, the Brotherhood is planning on attacking you, be careful," I said, turning around and walking off. I just kept walking, I didn't know where or why. I just kept moving, the others would see me as a traitor, so I decided I'd just give them what they thought.

I got together a glowing one and a Roamer, I commanded them to go to Big Town, the last place that I'd seen them. They sprinted off, I knew that they'd probably just attack them, but it didn't matter. I watched them run then I continued walking, I came across a waste dump. I chuckled and walked into the area, I felt the radiation almost charging up the area. I stood there for a long time, I kept my eyes closed.

I breathed in and out continuously, letting the radiation flow through me. I suddenly opened my eyes and I gasped, all the Feral's rasped their approval. My skin was a very deep blue with a crimson glow on the outside of it all. I chuckled and continued standing there, watching it get deeper and more menacing. I laughed, very loud, I heard my voice echo around me, I didn't know how far it could be heard but I knew that anyone who did hear it would be scared.

I connected my mind to the ghouls I'd sent and I saw them walk into Big Town, I concentrated and used them as a mouthpiece, "Eli, come out here! I wish to talk to you!" I then waited, watching the guard who had his gun pointed at the two ghouls.
anna ley

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 am

Eli walked out, alone he nkew it was dangerous and he had been warned against it but he needed to show tom he was not afraid, besides from what he had been told it was two ferals he was talking through not the man himself. He walked out onto the dusty land, the gouhls had reverted back to thier former savagery sfter thier masters descent, he could see the anger and bloodlust in thier eyes but behind that an foreign intellegence, Tom. " I am here Tom and alone, you could reached greatness Tom with your power you could have ruled at my side. You have turned against this path and once the smoothskins are gone I will deal with those treachorous enough to forsake thier brothers in arms for a bunch of savages who lost thier minds years ago. Sebastion is unharmed and will reamian so.... unless you try and claim him" Eli stood wiating for a response.
Katie Pollard

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 pm

I looked through their eyes, I sighed, "Eli, I don't think you understand," I spoke through the ghouls, they were lusting for his blood but I held them back, "I don't know if you realise this, but no matter how many ghouls you have, even if you have every sane ghoul in the Wastes, you won't have a chance against the Enclave. They know about you, so do the Brotherhood, I think you can take them down but I've seen the Enclave themselves..." I said, trailing off, "Eli, I tell you this now, I have a deal for you."

He seemed annoyed, like he was talking to a slave who was scrabbling back, begging to be taken back, "I don't wish to join you again, as a matter of fact for the way you've treated myself and my brothers if you cross my path I'll kill you. But, if you send me Sebastian I'll do something for you," I said, he waited for what I'd say, "I will join you again, as long as I know that Sebastian is safe. I don't know why but he's important Eli, he's a bigger part of this than you or me. He may not be the leader or the oldest, but he is something more, he's the key," I said, quietly.

He looked thoughtful and I scowled, he couldn't see it, "Eli, I understand that you don't trust me and if you see me now you'll probably be scared. But I tell you now, without me or my ghouls, you won't make it through half of the Enclave scum. I assure you that, although if you decide to reject my offer, than I will still work with you, I'll just take out some of the targets that you want to destroy, but," I said, making one of the ghouls raise his hand, "I will not help you with the Enclave, I will be there and I will watch you get slaughtered by them."

I then sighed, "It's your choice Eli, choose wisely, as I'm tired of this, I don't want to betray my brothers anymore. It's a waste of life and time."
Bloomer

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

" Sebastian will go to you on one condition." Eli hesitated before uttering his next words, " I want to be the first, the first sane glowing one, if you can do this for me then Sebastion will be yours."

OOC: short but sweet
Jason White

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am

I stopped, he'd asked something that I didn't even think was possible... I started, "Eli, if that's your wish, then I'm coming to you, stay there, I'll be with you soon. I'm a lot closer than you'd think," I said, then I chuckled, "I don't know if it'll work Eli, but we can try I guess, if it works, I'll probably be quite, attached, to you. As then we'll be more brothers than you'd ever think," I muttered, I then chuckled again and I ran towards Big Town.

I saw the light on the horizon and I kept sprinting, I soon saw Eli, I had told the truth, I was there within 2 minutes. He looked surprised then determined, I looked at him and sighed, "Eli, are you sure about this? I might be able to make you a glowing one with enough radiation at one time but, to make you sane? I will have to work with you for a bit of time, you'll have to tell the others to trust me Eli, it's your choice."
Angel Torres

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

" I have been waiting for nthis moment ever since the idea of resistance came into my head. I think if i have enough will to keep my mind and i focus on my goals then Ill be fine, I have tom much to do and i dont have time to go insane."
Eli gulped down one last tot of vodka before stepping up to the elder, Eli trusted Tom when he said they would stay out of eachothers way but the power of a glowing one was the onlyway to stand i chance if he lied about this. " When your readey Tom."
Neil

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 am

I sighed, I brought my hands to my chest, then looked at him in the eyes, "Well, kid, this'll be the last time you see with your normal eyes, being a glowing one is such power... It's different, you see so much more clearly, you hear everything so well, you can taste everything... Well, you've made your choice, I'll see you in your real self soon kid," I muttered in his ear, I then let myself go.

I let all the radiation in my system swell to the surface, my glow that surrounded me changed from the dull blue to an angry red. Eli looked scared and he tried to take a step back but I grabbed him and pulled him close, he tried to escape my vice-grip but it didn't work. I let as much radiation pour into him as I could allow, I shuddred and stepped back from him, I didn't know how much time had passed. I looked at my skin and it had changed again to a very green blue. I looked up in front of me, I gasped...
Eoh

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Eli jerked back in pain as he felt anger and hatred for everything in the world and off it flowing through him, but also felt power, power unimaginable to anything else but other glowing ones. Murderous thoughts ran through Eli's mind the urge to kill and maim, the bright colours hurt him as if he had just stepped out of a vault, for minuites he struggled to find control eventualy he focused on his hate for the smoothskins and his ambition for a better wasteland. He calmly moved from toms grip and looked around everything looked cleaer was louder and smelloed stronger, he felt better than he had in a long time. Eli looked down at his hands expecting to see the vivid green of the glowing one, but instead he saw blood red radience iluminateing his body. Eli wasnt a glowing one he was all together different, but what was he??
Avril Louise

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am

I looked at him stunned, I remembered something and I cleared my throat, Eli looked up at me, anger flowing through his eyes, "Eli, I think you stole my power... Or some of it anyway, your not a glowing one, your something much more... You seem like a..." I stopped, thinking about something else, I gasped, "You seem like a Reaver, except you... You... Your glowing... Oh..." I choked out, he was now more powerful than any other ghoul in the wasteland probably.

I took a breath, then walked a bit closer to him, "Eli, what do you feel like? Can you control yourself? Are you angry? Do you want to tear me apart right now?" I asked him, talking quickly, it wasn't a test to see what he actually felt. It was a test to see if he kept up, if he didn't, then he'd already started to go Feral.
candice keenan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 am

" I have seen all that exists and will exist I am infinate in my reach and power none of the obselete will hide from my wrath I am the hand that guides the gouhls to victory all shall cower and die beneath our feet" The words didnt come from Eli but deep inside of him like the power he had been given had a life of its own " My brother i feel no anger to you, but this land I will rip it apart at its very foundations for the bigotry it has dispalyed, for i have judged it and in my infinate wisdom found it unworthy." Eli felt disconcerted at his new power, he felt he had made a mistake. " Sebastian is your take him at your leisure." Eli walked back into town to see what the others would think.
Kathryn Medows

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion