The ?Beast races? design

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Something only partly related to the topic, motion capture is ok but it DOESN'T work for animating lip movements too well.

Maybe I just hadn't been paying attention, but Oblivion's "lip sync" seemed to be little more than a generic mouth movement that can kind of be utilized for every vocalization. It basically looked like they were just going, "om nom nom" over and over.
Leilene Nessel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 am

Maybe I just hadn't been paying attention, but Oblivion's "lip sync" seemed to be little more than a generic mouth movement that can kind of be utilized for every vocalization. It basically looked like they were just going, "om nom nom" over and over.

the generic mouth movement i think personaly wasnt a bother for me i was more supriced wene some1 was apearantly talking in panic to me stoot their quietly with no panicing body movment at all it looked like their either were all paralized from the torso downwards or like doll without real emotion talking to ya but thise of the topic:P i just they gife more reptilian/beast looking argonians in the next elderscroll then human in reptile suit like 1 mentiont before me
same goes for kajiit for me :P

btw happy new year all :P
Charles Weber

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion