The Uprising RP

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 am

Eli Respected the opinion of his elder gouhl but turned to point out the flaws in his plan " The frals have no restraint cannot follow orders, for now they will not be needed, theyer time will come soon dont worry, they will be invalubale in the attack on paradise falls, but for now Megaton will be taken by the civilised gouhls."
Madison Poo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 am

I nodded, I understood what he meant, they always thought that the Ferals were impossible to control, I shuddered, but then spoke up, "I ask just one favour of you then, I wish to stay behind from the attack on Megaton," A lot of people gasped, but I continued, "I may be one of the oldest ghouls here, but I believe that if I can get the Feral's under control earlier, than we can take over the Wasteland quicker."

I looked around, "Let me explain, as soon as we take out one town, then others will probably already figure out what is happening and be prepared for us, which means we must build up our elite forces now. The Feral Reavers for instance, are exceptionally talented warriors, I've found a new way of talking to them, bringing them to the light, as I call it. I can change a Feral into a ghoul again in about 1 day, give me a chance and I'll show you your trust isn't lost on me." I took a breath, "If you don't listen to me, then I'll go along with your plan completely, but I won't have anything to do with the Feral's at all, it's your choice, brother."
Maddy Paul

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

" You have 3 days " Eli liked the prospect of the fearls numbers with leadership. "Everyone else down into the tunnels we leave for Megaton now, be silent like the night and leave no signs of our coming bar the blood of the smothskins in the morning. " Eli grabbed his equipment and sprinted down into the dark murky tunnels with a force strong enough to take the entire waste in tow. The company passed a few raiders on the way down and slaughterd them before they knew what was coming. By tommorow Megaton would be a distant memory.
Batricia Alele

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 am

I shook my head, 3 days, he was giving me more than enough, but that was fine with me. I dissapeared into the darkness of the Museum, tracking down the Feral Ghouls and bringing them all together. I then began my teaching to them, of the light. They listened, rapt and within half a day, I managed to convince half of the ferals into normal ghouls again. I was proud of myself, I continued through the many different tunnels and areas filled with ghouls, eventually massing a giant army... It was taking time, but I was beginning a revolution of my own.

(OOC: I might not post for a bit, I have to go watch a program maybe, if I don't come back at all... I'll be back in about 19 hours I guess... Oh and sorry about my one para/really short para posts, I'm rushing. Talking to my friends... They're trying to cheer me up, having a lot of problems :()
Neko Jenny

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 am

(OOC: Im leaving to im knackerd, see ya guys)
Haley Cooper

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 am

Sarah stood besides eli, listening to him, when he was done she responded, "you are the hand that guides my hammer, sir" she said with a submissive tone, in her usual cryptic riddles, "throughout history leaders have had backers from the shadows, i am your backer" she said slightly bowing out to carols place.

Sarah walked into carols place and grabbed two arm braces that she had stored in a footlocker, she attached them to her arms and let her longcoats sleeves cover them up, she swung her arms and two blades jutted out of her sleeves, these were her favourite weapons, she used them to scare everyone she came into contact with, she imagined herself staring down a smoothskin in megaton, unleashing her two blades and carving them down to a pile of bone and skin fragments, as her blades retracted, sarah heard eli start to adress the troops, she listened to what he had to say, when he was finished she walked outside of carols place, just as thomas was entering underworld, thomas, or as most of the people called him, The Elder One, had returned from a private mission for eli, to the republic of dave. She listened to what he had to say, regarding ferals, although they were the rason she was a ghoul, she harboured very little resentment towards them, they were mindless killing machines, doomed to walk the face of the earth forever with no purpose, she ponderd what it would be like to live the life of a Feral, she quickly snapped out of this when thomas said he planned to stay behind from the attack, she thought about what he had said, if he could tame ferals, they would become nigh unstoppable.

As thomas and eli continued to talk, sarah noticed two ghouls carrying the podium she had requested transfered from the other wing of the museum of history, she requested it placed i the centre of the main corridor on the second floor, so eli or herself could marshall the troops, as they look up in amazement, the podium stood high, looking down on the lower level, she smiled, she went into the back room and spied something that had missed her eye before, a green flag with an odd symbol on it, she grabbed it and thought to herself, 'this could be the symbol of the revolt' as she did, her eyes widened she walked out to the podium, and drapped it over, so the others could see it, she looked down at the rest of the resistance, she noticed that things were starting to wind down.

The new recruits had just finished their training with charon, and were returning their weapons to tulips armoury, as it was renamed earlier in the day, the mecs had just finished the upgrade on cerberus, he floated lopsidedly towards the fortified entrance to underworld, his large gatling laser almost scraping against the ground, the mecs were going to give his thrusters a boost tomorrow, but for now he just looked silly, cerberus floating in front of the doors drew her attention to them, they were now surrounded by concrete walls, funneling to a small choke point that only one invader would be able to get through, at a time.

Sarah stepped down from the podium and turned left, entering the 9th circle tavern at the same time that charon did, she looked at him and mused as he started to walk behind the bar.

"So, Charon, how are the new recruits?" she enquired
"They are Complete Maggots..." he said
"But" he sighed, "with some work they could make fine soldiers" he said making a concession
"Good" sarah replied
"yea whatever, now are you gonna buy something or not?" charon growled
"Not" sarah said with a smirk.

She stood behind the young ghoul who was still taping away at the keyboard, she looked on as letters continued to fill the screen, she turned around and looked at the few soldiers that were standing besides Eli, he spoke with confidence

"Tonight we attack megaton, you are my elite, you shall lead the attack!" he said looking at all of us, he walked out to the newly constructed podium and adresed the troops. with sarah and some other elites standing beside him, looking down at the troops.

"Fellow ghouls, we attack tonight, soon megaton will be a distant memory scorched in the back of the smoothskins minds!" he said starting off lightly and leading to a bellow, all of the ghouls cheered him on, as they went to grab their chosen weapons and armour from tulips armoury.

Sandra followed close behind the sprinting eli, as they raced through the wasteland, she looked back at the 35 or so ghouls sprinting behind them, all with guns and armour, lightly clanking in the midnght fog, of the capitol wasteland.
Nany Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

I began to think of the other ghouls, wondering how they were going out in the Wastes. I sighed, here I was, bunkering down in the Metro Stations, turning Feral Ghouls into killing machines. I continued with my speech and within another half an hour, all of these ghouls were under my control, I grinned. I knew that I was turning Feral, I'd known it for years now, but for some reason, I could still control myself. But I could communicate with the other Ferals so well...

I skipped through my thoughts to the one possibility that made sense to me, I must be changing... Into a glowing one, the general leaders of the groups of Feral Ghouls. But, I could control them, but I wasn't glowing a sickly green. I grimaced, wincing at the very thought. I had about 50 ghouls under my command, I stopped, I realised that this would be enough. I monitored through the group, looking at the different types of ghouls among them all.

I noticed that 30 of the ghouls looked quite scrawny, which meant they were simple Feral ghouls. I noticed about 10 of them seemed a bit more bulky, had a bit more armor and clothing on, I guessed they were Roamers. Another 7 of them were wearing combat armor and seemed strong enough to kill anything in their paths, they seemed close enough to Reavers. And last, but definitely not least, I saw 3 glowing ones, their radiation spilling over the others.

I smiled, this was what I'd been hoping to achieve, a mini army of ghouls that I was proud of. Eli had given me 3 days, I'd accomplished my own bottom line within a half of one day. I sighed, I decided to speak up to my new brethren, "This time, that we are going through, will be rememberd for eternity as the time when the ghouls took over, the Wastelands! This is the time, you shall all be remembered, as the saviours of our brothers and sisters! You shall be the ones that deliver justice to the bigots that hate us all!" They all rasped in cheer, I grinned.

They were all changed, I could tell, they were talking civilly among themselves, I nodded. I smiled again, I then led them back to Underworld, there were a group of ghouls still here... They were surprised to see me and more importantly, the army of ghouls. I walked into Tulip's Armory, she was still here. I smiled at her, "Hey, Tulip, I'll need a bunch of assault rifles, pistols, armor and well, weapons in general, thanks," I said to her, she looked at me, dumbfounded, "Why would you need so much? The attack force has already head out..." She started, then she noticed all the ghouls in the main lobby.

I grinned at her, "Try and outfit as many of them as you can, but leave the glowing ones, they're going to be our... Medics," I said to her, chuckling, I then walked out of the armory, indicating to the ghouls to go in there themselves. I waited for an hour as the all outfitted themselves with weapons and got some gear together. I grinned, I was commanding an army of ghouls... How amazing.

We started marching out, to Megaton, we had to catch up as quickly as possible. So, we ran.
Lisa Robb

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 am

(OOC: Umm. Um feeling really lazy and tired, but I want to post here, but still have not read the posts before this apart from the last few, so I hope I don't make any mistakes.)

Ben

As he charged after his brethren he checked his Assault Rifle carefully, making sure it was in working condition. He could not wait to slaughter the people who had once exiled him, Moriarty was his, he had something special planned for that bastard. Just then he realized he had left his hunting rifle in the lobby of the museum, so he charged back to get it, earning several weird looks from the others because they did not know why he was going to wrong direction.

When he arrived in the lobby Ben found one of the most unusual sites he had ever seen, which wasn't much. There was a group, no and army, of feral ghouls standing there talking to each other and equipping themselves with... firearms? He didn't even know Ferals could use guns.

At the lead of the army was an old ghoul looking very pleased with himself. Ben went over to have a word with him.

"How did you get all these Ferals? How can they use guns? How can they speak? How? Just how?" he asked as more and more questions flooded his mind.
Damien Mulvenna

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 am

I looked at the ghoul who'd walked up to me, I couldn't believe it, he'd run back from the group? I couldn't believe it, I shrugged, "I managed to change them into civilised ghouls once again... It took a while but I managed to do it," I chuckled to him, he looked worried and I laughed at him, "Trust me, they're under my control, I've made sure of it, they're talking and moving like normal ghouls, no? Well, I've gotten them ready, to reduce the bigots to nothing but splattered limbs."
jessica robson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 am

Ben

"Are they as smart as us? Could I hold a conversation like this with one of them? How did you change them?" the questions kept poring out, and he realized he was very interested in this topic. If he could change a Feral Ghoul to a Ghoul could he change a Ghoul to Smoo- No. He didn't want to become one of them again. He would never forgive them for what they did to him in Megaton, and this was his chance for revenge.

"Do you need any help getting them to Megaton?"
Sophie Louise Edge

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 am

I looked up at the kid, smiling, "Sure kid, you can be my Chief Lieutenant for this little group, try talking to them, you lead them to the others, to Megaton so we can end the stupid Smoothskins lives," I said to him, grinning, "Go ahead, their yours, do what you want with them, just don't kill them, oh and be careful, took me half a day to get them all sane again," he looked at me, I laughed, "I'm serious kid, I'll catch up with you in a bit, I'm tired, I need a drink, I'll be back."

I walked upstairs to the Ninth Circle and ordered one drink, I quickly sculled it, then walked over to the door. I wondered if the kid had actually gotten them out that quick. I shrugged and turned the handle on the door.
Emily Rose

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

Ben

He was extremely confused, he had gone back to get his rifle an ended up with an army of ghouls. Strange. Very strange. But, he had to follow orders and get these ghouls to Megaton ASAP, or lots of his brothers could die. He stood before them and decided to give a speech and see if they really could understand him.

"Brothers, today you have been reclaimed from the curse that is feralness by our brother..." he realised he hadn't even gotten the name of the old ghoul, so he just called him our brother, "and as repayment for that you will fight for the cause of all ghouls. We shall march upon Megaton and slaughter the Smooth Skins and take their city in the name of ghouls. Their racism and stupidity will be wiped from the wastes and in its place will be us, the result of such injustice. A miracle by all accounts. You are a miracle. I am a miracle. We are a miracle. Viva la revolution!" he yelled to finish his speech. He always had been good with words, he needed to be if he wanted to survive in Megaton. The settlers had said he could "trick the clothes off of you in a second with his mouth gagged.

Amazingly, they seemed to understand and they all roared and cheered. The Glowing Ones unleashed a wave of radiation and powered by its healing affects they all charged for the tunnels with Ben at their lead.
ashleigh bryden

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 am

I finished opening the door and voila, no ghouls, I grinned, he would be a good leader. I didn't even know his name, but it didn't matter, I sighed, stretched and then walked out the main door. I was outside in the Mall, at night, I stretched again. Then got down into a running start pose, I grinned then sprinted after the trail of radiation left by the glowing ones. Soon enough they were in view, but I stayed behind to give the kid a chance, whatever he wanted to do I'd leave him with it for the moment.
Andy durkan

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:56 pm

OOC: this is coming along well, although M'heree I thought it would be fitting to let Gob have Moriarty., ill post shortly wheni have it all worked out
Joey Avelar

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

OOC: Dr. Strangelove was the best Fallout Rp'er, him and others like Peterbuilt2121, TysAkan. They used to make some great Rp's, and Rp'd great. I haven't seen them around for sometime now though.

Jon smoked his cigar, and watched as Eli, Sandra, and the other ghouls rushed out of Underworld, and into the Capital Wasteland towards Megaton. Thomas had stayed back to work with the ferals, and Jon had decided to do a little investigation of his own. His cigar had turned into a stub, and he let the small cigar die out. He hurried to Tulips armoury, and grabbed some old dynomite, and walked to the museum doors. His long jacked flowed behind him, revealing both of his two old .45's and his KA-BAR knife strapped to his hip, it was a rather dramatic scene. Jon walked out into the Wasteland air, and took a deep breath.

"What a beautiful night for a fight." Jon muttered to himself as he headed to the Washington Monument. He didn't want Eli and Sandra's attack on Megaton to be know right away, so he decided to take out the GNR radio dish that was at the top. Jon would have a hard time getting around the Brotherhood guards, but he could handle a bunch of initiates.

Jon hurried through the darkness, he thought of what this whole little revolution would do. Not just for all Ghouls, but for himself. How would the world continue to be populated. All that would be left living in the Capital Wasteland would be drying out ghouls, dying Super Mutants, and whatever else that was not a smoothskin. Jon didn't think they should kill all smoothskins, that GNR radio DJ, Three-Dogs, was a ghoul friendly guy, but with his big mouth and egotistical remarks, he could put the whole ghoul revolution down without doing anything but say a single word or two.

The Washington monument was crawling with BOS guards. Two of them stood at the gate, and two others walked the premises, and another stood guard in a small bunker. Jon hid in the shadow's, and looked at his options. He couldn't go in guns blazing, that would get him killed before he could do much at all. He decided to do it stealthy. Jon looked at the walls that surrounded the monument, and decided that he could get good footing between the giant concrete slabs and pull himself over. Jon waited for the guard to pass, and then quickly made his way to the wall, and stuck his foot between the slabs, and began crawling over.

He was almost to the top when his foot got caught between the slabs. He couldn't move his foot, it was stuck. He worried a bit about it, the guard would spot him instantly, and shoot him on sight. But then he reminded himself about before the war, and being in a similar situation with his squad. He relaxed his foot, and it released itself from the wall. He hurried and leapt over the top of the wall, touching down with a, THUMP, sound.

Jon looked around for a minute making sure no one heard or saw him. It was good, he was so excited. Though he was one of the oldest ghouls, Thomas being the oldest by a few years, Jon would probably get praise from his fellow Ghouls for what he was about to do.

The Washington Monument towered overhead, Jon had never been to D.C. before, and had always passed the monument, but never really looked at it. Jon decided he needed a distraction. In the mall, hundreds of Super Mutants were lurking and billowing about, waiting for their next meal. They would be his distraction. Jon hurried inside the monument, and quickly took the elevator leading up to the GNR radio station dish. The ride was quick and smooth. Jon had to think of something to lure the Mutants over. He found a piece of broken glass, a fair sized piece, and began reflecting the light towards the trenches that covered the Mall. Suddenly a roaring sound came, and more of it echoed. Jon had gotten his point through, and began setting the dynomite on the large reciever that worked the radio dish.

"This should be easy, just have to time the explosion right so I dont go falling to the ground." Jon muttered to himself as he stretched the fuses along, and then looked for a match or lighter. Suddenly gunfire happened, Laser rifles and other weapons erupted. Jon looked down, and three heavily armed Super Mutants were assaulting the Monument. Jon grinned and quickly found his lighter. He lit the fuse, and quickly hopped into the elevator to the ground floor. The gunfire echoed in the elevator louder and louder as he reached the ground floor. Jon once again crawled over the wall, and hid in the shadows as he made his way to Underworld again. Before he reached the ghoul sactuary, he heard the sound of the four pieces of dynomite go off, and the GNR radio dish fall off its tower. Jon hurried to Underworld to find Thomas and anyone else who was still in Underworld.
George PUluse

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Sarah stood, with the wind at her back, crouching down, they were near the entrance to that Vault, her and her 35 ghoul warriors stared towards the metal shamble that was megaton, as she stood and prepared for the signal from gob for them to attack, ben came running through with a veritable array of ferals, he came up to her and eli, panting,

"Ghouls... Here... Sir" he said saluting, he was a good kid, sarah hoped that he wouldnt die in this attack, sarah flicked the light on her gas masks eyes, so people could see the eye that kill them, she turned to the rest of the ghouls, all polishing their guns and making sure they were ready for anything, she stood up and looked at them, hardly the army she would prefer, but they were an army non the less, she stood up calling everyone to attention.

"Today, is a red letter day for us ghouls, for too long we have been treated like scum, with disdain and disgust," her eyes burned with a vengence behind the LED lights inside her gas mask, "We have been mistreated too many times, now, is our day, Now we arise from the ashes of our former lives reborn a new, This Is Emergence Day!!!" she said, almost screaming, she regained her composure and looked to eli,

"I am at your command, sir, what are our orders?" she said thinking about what he would say, ben charon and roy phillips stood around eli as he was to give the speech that would recraft the entire wasteland into a ghoul controlled environment, all of them were making suggestions, when they were done, sarah piped up and talked to eli.

"I suggest we send in the ferals first, then you lead an elite team to hunt down simms, he will be the prime target, Roy, you lead an assault on Moriarties Tavern, make sure he lives, we have a debt to pay to Gob." she said with a smirk

"Charon you lead the main force to take out most of the settlers, i will lead some hunters to break any strong pockets of resistance, and assasinate any viable threats to the attack, we need to make sure this goes off without a hitch, Any criticisms, Sir?" she said staring into his eyes before shutting off the LEDs in her gas mask.

After everyone had stopped talking, a flash of a gunshot was heard and the scraping metal of the doors of megaton was heard. A light was shining just above the doors, the way was open, it was the time for the uprising to occur

"Emergence day!" she screamed, as the rest of the ghouls started to roar as they all sprinted towards megaton, tripping and jumping over the rocky outlooks.
Amysaurusrex

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 pm

OOC: Deadly Sin, your character reminds me of a character from Killzone 2. At least the costume and gas mask.

IC

Jon sat back at the Ninth Circle, drinking some whiskey, and enjoying his time while Eli, Sandra, and the others attacked Megaton. It was probably already starting, and Jon wasn't in the mood for masacring dozens of townies. Jon just sat at the counter drinking his whiskey, and enjoying his time.

"Damn radio, why won't you work?" A ghoul said smacking the old radio, trying to get a signal. Jon looked over, and smirked.

"What station are you trying to get?" Jon said in a old raspy voice.

"GNR, but the damn dish is out." The ghoul replied, looking back at the radio. Jon smiled, and got up from his seat placing some caps on the counter for the bar man.

"You won't be getting GNR for a while, but I'll go to the GNR station soon and see whats happened."

"There's no need, that damn smoothskin Three-dog probably got the damn Brotherhood to mess it up?"

Jon walked out of the Ninth Circle, and spotted Winthrop working on Cerberus. He spoke to him for sometime.
Hannah Barnard

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

I watched the many ghouls congregating outside of Megaton, I grinned. There were more "Ferals" than there were normal ghouls. I loved that prospect, I'd have more under my control, it gave me more confidence. I stumbled around outside the group of Feral's keeping an eye on them. I hoped that none of them would fall, as every other time I'd tested with this. I felt a small connection with the ghouls, like they were more of my brethren than normal ghouls.

I sighed and stayed in the group of Feral's, waiting to see what would happen.
Laura Samson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:52 am

Jon was getting bored, no one was in Underworld that was worth speaking with, and he had misplaced his poker cards earlier before Eli's speach. He took a swig from his flask, and decided to head towards Megaton. Nothing else was happening, and he thought that getting some revenge on the smoothskins would do him good.

"What the hell do I have to lose?" Jon muttered to himself, and walked out of the museum down into the metro tunnels, and towards Megaton. He was excited, thoughts raced through his mind on what he was going to do. Maybe he would run around scaring the children or maybe he would leap from roof to roof, taking wild shots at fleeing settlers while drinking from his flask. Anything was possible for him, he had lived a nice long life. He had nothing to lose.

Jon started up on a light paced jog, then into a quick run, almost into a sprinting pace. The wasteland was so nice at this time, and Jon enjoyed it as he moved through the Capital Wasteland. He continued running and running until he spotted the lights coming from Megaton. It was almost beautiful, a sort of diamond in the rough, no matter how rough that diamond actually was, it still shimmered. Jon ran up, and spotted Thomas with some ferals.

"Hello Thomas. What is the news today?" Jon said pulling out both of his .45s simultaniously. He took a drag off his cigar, the tip dimly flickered as he walked over to Thomas.
Sabrina garzotto

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

I looked at the ghoul that had talked to me, I chuckled, "Well, we're getting ready to kill everyone in Megaton, should be fun don't ya think?" I muttered to him, chuckling a bit more, "I'll probably stick with the Ferals considering I got them all ready for this, so, you might wanna go talk to Eli or Sarah, they can fill you in more," I said to him, laughing, then walking off to talk to the Ferals. I preferred their company for some reason, I don't know why, maybe it was because they were pretty much mine. I chuckled at that.
Heather M

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 am

Eli's heart skipped a beat at the gunshot, the second of unkown fear of wether it was Gob or Stockholm who had met thier doom could decide the fate of the upriseing before it had begun proper. Relief washed over the young gouhl as the metal gates scraqed open to reveal a triumphant Gob standing over a downed deputy weld, he was worried of the influence Sarah had over his army but he conceded that she was a better feild commander and soldier, she seemd loyal enough to him. " For the end of opression !!!!" Eli cried as he ran with into Megaton with the first party of gouhls, they swarmed into the small town, ferals dragging people to death at thier unrelenting jaws, bullets criss crossing overhead. For the first couple of minuites Megaton looked on the verge of a complete massacre but the defenders soon roused themselves. Eli looked up from his fifth kill to see a balcony at the top of the town by the warter purifier, this small platform was occupied by Lucas Simms, Colin Moriarty, Leo Stahl, Andy Stahl, Billy Creel and Jericho. All had scorned and looked down on Eli during his time in the town, also present was a tough looking mercanary presumeabley Moira's latest gaurd. All were amred with Assault Rifles. The balcony rained death from above on the gouhls killing about seven ferals and three normal gouhls before Eli was able to come up with a plan " Sarah draw thier fire over to the left with the main bulk of the force while me Charon and Roy sneak up take out the balcony" the plan worked a treat and by morning the massacre of megaton had concluded, only five smoothskins had been spared all were bound as prizes for the Gouhls. Gob had Moriarty much to his maniacal pleasure but most importantly Eli had Simms, Eli struck Simms across the face with the back of his hand " You drove me out of my home, you came for me with burning torches and loaded guns, only because i was unpleasant to look at. You are scum simms and you shall die safe in he knowledge that your bigotry has spurred a rebelion that will put the wasteland where it belongs, under the rule of gouhls. " Eli took out the hatchet strapped to his back. " Any last words " Simms looked up at Eli and spat " [censored] you zombie " Eli mutterd silently, he hoped his adversary would be more fearfull, he wasnt even crying " Very well " Eli brought down the hatchet right in the middle of Simms head, the lifeless sherrif slumped to the ground.

OOC:Ok everyone put up your accoutn of the attackand your reaction to the execution of Simms, every Rper who took part in the attack can choose a personnal victim or prisoner, they do have to be from megaton though. BTW I forget to specifiy that Eli is pronounced as EE-LIE not ellie
Misty lt

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 am

Jon ran into Megaton, he fired both his .45s at two attacking settlers, knocking them dead. He grinned and continued on. He followed some ferals that were let loose, and into a house. It seemed empty, but Jon quickly found a man hiding under a bed cringing and stuttering words, trying to get a decent sentence.

"Well well well, I thought all smoothskins were strong and tough?" Jon said in a raspy voice.

"I... I'm no... I'm not a fighter!" The man replied. Jon cared little, and fired a round into the mans chest, and let two ferals entering the room to finish him off. He screamed in terror and pain as they torn the man apart, limb from limb. Jon was having a good time, he would get alot done.

Jon walked out of the house, and spotted Eli at the top near Moriartys saloon. He quickly made his way over to Eli, panting a bit at all the chaos and running.

"Hello again Eli. What's the news, having any second thoughts on this whole 'Revolution'?" Jon said shooting a settler rushing towards them with a sword.
Franko AlVarado

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 am

As I rushed in with the Feral's I knew that something would go wrong, but for the moment I was having fun. I broke into Craterside Supply, I saw the Mercenary that was slumped against the wall rush to react. Of course, he was to late. I ran up to him and gouged out his eyes with my claws that I called nails. He fell to the ground screaming in pain, but I felt no pity, I'd learned that at least from the smoothskins. I brought out my gun and shot him, the contents of his head going over the wall.

I ran up the stairs to Moira Brown, who was cowering under the sheets, she opened her mouth and I grinned, this was perfect. Before she could say anything I ran over, pulled out a grenade I'd take off the Merc's corpse and shoved it in, pulling the pin. I then jumped down to the first level over the balcony, I heard the explosion and saw the blood spray above me. I grinned, this was going quite well, also quite fun. I broke into the cabinet of supplies and took some medical supplies, the few that she had, I left the rest for anyone else who wanted it.

I then walked outside, noticing a bunch of people crowded on the balcony just by me pretty much. I scowled and ducked my head away from their sight. I then rushed up through the upper of the town, moving around silently and slaughtering anyone that got within my sights range. I noticed the other ghouls take over the people on the balcony and I went over to watch what would happen.

After I heard what Eli said and Lucas' reaction to it, I was quite happy to see Eli end it with a hatchet right through Simms' head. I laughed and clapped, applauding quite loudly. I'd done enough, killing what I counted to be... One extremely trained smoothskin, about four mediocre smoothskins and three defenceless smoothskins. I was glad I'd done my part, even though it was small.
Jessica Lloyd

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 am

OOC: how do i respond to that mad max??, Im in the morning after so i cant realy post a post that happend befoe my previous post.
Crystal Birch

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 am

OOC: how do i respond to that mad max??, Im in the morning after so i cant realy post a post that happend befoe my previous post.

What are you talking about, it was commenting about all the death that was happening. Like since your character isn't very experience in killing, and my character is, its like saying "Have you had enough blood shed or not". Like that. Respond to that quote.
Marine x

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion