The Uprising RP

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 am

(OOC: Oh and aren't the peeps on the balcony near the Water Purifier not Moriarty's saloon? I modelled my post around them grouping there, :))
Jani Eayon

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 am

OOC: sorry i thougt you were saying it during the attack itself whereas Eli has posted about the time after the attack.
Your right Francois, wate purifier

IC: " Im no stranger to violence and bloodshed, my time in the brotherhood was........interesting. They desrve what they get each and everyone of them, speaking of which theres a prisoner there bound up nice and readey for you, dispose of it how you wish. Report to Sarah once your done for the debreif " Eli wsa peoud of himself the war was just begining, now others would know of his actions and it would get progressively harder, but the longer he colud keep the brotherhood, the outcasts and the Enclave in the dark the safer the rebelion was.
Laura Richards

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 am

OOC: No no, Jon was busy killing when your post happened. It was after that Jon spoke with Eli. And on a totally different note, I'm going for the rest of the night. I'm going out with some female friends :foodndrink: :goodjob: C U all tomorrow. And go ahead and control Jon, just don't kill him.
Logan Greenwood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 am

;) good luck with the ladies, get some bundy down them and see what happens, you never know even you might get lucky. ;)
SUck MYdIck

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

((OOC: I think the only people online have posted, :( we're gonna be waiting for a bit I think...)
Ruben Bernal

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 am

DeadleySin hets off work soon according to the sceduale she gave us for sigam squad
Breautiful

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

(OOC: You know, Is It Just Me? I think it's almost like you DeadlySin personally... I don't know why, you just seem to be able to meld your posts together so well etc. it's funny...)

I stretched and grinned, walking over to Eli, "So, boss, what's up next kid? How long are we staying here and why? Where's the next place we're hitting?" I questioned him, he looked bewildered and I laughed, "I need to know the time frames that we're running on, so I can see if I have enough time to change more Feral's."
James Rhead

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 pm

OOC: We just understand eachothers writing styles

IC: We march to the republic of dave next, it will be much easier the Megaton and we shouldnt lose anyone, but it will make it hard fro the powers that be to predict our movements and were we wil strike next. The more ferals you can convert the better, if possible can you convert som glowing ones they could realy help with........encouraged recruiting" Eli went to Moriarties to celebrate his victory with the towns entire supply of vodka and a liberated Gob.
Alkira rose Nankivell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 am

(OOC: I guessed that was it...)

IC:

I nodded at what Eli had said, he started walking up to Moriarty's old saloon, I sighed and rushed after him, "Eli, don't leave Megaton for one day, I need one day to amass another force of ghouls, we only lost about ten Feral's overall I think. Remember, one day," I muttered in his ear, before sprinting through the gates and out in the Wastes. I didn't feel myself run out of energy as I made it to the first Metro Station, falling into it's darkness, searching for Ghoul's to change.

((OOC: And that'll be all I do for a bit unless you advance it, which I don't ask you to do for everyone elses sakes.)
ONLY ME!!!!

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:06 am

Keep it in your pants boys... Also, i think of this character more like Gregory Rasputin From Hellboy. This post i think is my crowning moment, along with replying to it, please critique anything you find, i might use this for my english major next year in UNI...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Burst through the doors, a small congregation of settlers has gathered around the corpse of stockholm, sarah roared, as the rest of the ghouls came charging through behind her, she unlocked her two armblades and sliced through two settlers, she continued to slice through settlers untill she came to some resistance, a merc who was in moriarties saloon had been standing there when she came through, the two crossed blades and continued to fight, he hit her with the butt of his rifle, breaking the bottom left corner of her gas mask out, she let loose her long tounge, a rare occurance in ghouls, wrapping around and licking the blood off her face. Before stabing him in the throat whilst his attention was on her face.

She continued her rampage through the streets of megaton, screams of smoothskins filled the air, and roars of ghouls filled her heart, she pulled one of the glowing ones down into the pitt where the nuke was, the feral understood the reason for this, he hugged the nuke, and started radiating more powerfull radiation in a wider radius, she felt the bloodlust rush through her body, her eyes lit with rage, she ran up to moriarties saloon, pulling out her Automatic Pistols. she set her guns to release 3 shots per pull of her trigger, after clearing out moriarties saloon she marshalled some ghouls in there to feast on the corpses, she noticed some concentrated fire coming from outside the water purifier centre, she put her guns away and started running, using her agilness to leap over the edge, grabbing on metal pipes and swinging herself onto a roof, she ran across the roofs of megaton untill she was just above the resistance, she heard Eli yell for assistance, she dropped down into the middle of the platform, driving arm blade through jerichos stomach, incapacitating him, before pulling out her officers sword, slashing at the back of Leo stahls knees, bringing him to the ground, just as all their fire was about to hit her, Charon Eli and Roy burst through guns ablaze, she jumped up and kicked Billy Creel over the balcony, breaking both his legs and imcapacitating him.

Sarah nodded to eli and charon, and jumped down to craterside supply, just as a loud explosion was heard inside the shop, as the old one walked out of the small shop, she smiled at him before running off to kill another fleeing smoothskin, he was fast, he made it to the gates before sarah, she pulled out her pistol and shot him in the knees, she dragged him back in by his hair, and placed his head over the open pipe on the stairs down to the bomb, "Goodbye" she said slicing his head off, his blood mixed well with the spraying water.

"Drink.. DRINK MY BROTHERS" she yelled as some ferals ran to drink the bloodwater that was spraying over megaton, she laughed manically as fires sprouted up all over megaton and corpses littered the streets, she continued her bloody rampage and entered a house, she looked down on the table to the right and saw a videodisk, she left it when she heard crying upstairs, she drew her sword and walked upstairs, she walked up and noticed the young girl under her bedsheets, sarah immediately jumped on her, trapping her beneath her thighs, the little girl screamed as sarah removed the sheets and her gasmask, sarah slowly cradled the child, singing a lullaby to her, calming the young girl, bringing her face side by side hers, she kissed the little girls cheek, she had calmed down.

"There there, dont worry little girl, i promise everything will be fine," she said lovingly, sandra kissed the girl on the cheek again the lingering motherly kiss that sarah had never gotten, the little girl wrapped her arms around sarah, something she hadn't expected.

"Really?" the little girl enquired, "Will it all be fine?"
"Yes..." sarah said, "now, put your sheets back over your head and go to sleep" as the little girl did as sarah said, sarah slowly raised her blade and plunged it into the clean white sheets, as the blood stain slowly encroached on what was left of the white material, sarah lifted the corpse of the little girl and carried her outside, most of the fighting had subsided by now, and some of the fires were being contained, corpses of the humans were being feasted on by the ferals in the main center of megaton.

Sarah carried the corpse of the little girl outside of megaton, lying her down against some rocks, sandra replaced her gas mask with a fresh one she had strapped to her back, so no-one could see her cry, she unlodged her sword from the little girls chest, and removed the sheet, staring into the closed eyes of the little girl, a smile still fresh on her face from sarahs deceit.

Sarah started to dig a shallow grave for the young girl, she was innocent, but sarah had did as ordered 'None Shall Survive' the orders of eli wrang in her head, the little girls voice crawled within her skull, 'Really, Everything is going to be ok?' sandra continued to cry as she dug the little girls grave, by the time it was big enough the sun had started to rise, sarah placed the little girls corpse in the grave, placed her hands on her chest and wiped the bloodstains from her face, as sarah did, she cut a small piece of the little girls blouse off, and smelled it, before covering her in the shroud of bedsheets, trying to protect what was left of the girl, she slowly covered her in dirt, still crying as she did, by the time that the girls body was covered, the sun was peaking out from behind the rocks to the east, sarah grabbed the small patch of the girls blouse, and her pillow case, the case was red with blood, this would be her flag, her rememberence of what she was fighting for, the symbol of the uprising, a BloodStained Flag, she smelled the small patch of material from the little girls clothes, and stuffed it in her pocket, she grabbed a small stone that had a flat surface and placed it like a gravestone over the little girls grave.

Sarah stood upright, and looked into the sunrise, "Everything is going to be fine" she said to herself patting the pocket with the fabric in it, she walked back into megaton, looking around as the ghouls had gathered in the center of town, Charon and roy intercected her, coming from both exits,

"where have you been?" Roy asked
"Survivors, escaped" she said bluntly
"I didnt see any" charon said
"Get your eyes checked" sarah snapped, obvious that this line of questioning would get them nowhere, charon told sarah that eli was going to adress all of the ghouls and she was wanted.

Sarah walked up and stood beside eli as he adressed his troops, his speech was stirring and made sarah think that everything she had done tonight was worth it, she thought about that little girls face, the purity in her age, she felt the tears well up again in her eyes, luckily the glass covering sarahs eyes in her gas mask, where tinted so no-one could see her, it made her feel cold for a second, the fact that no-one could see her, she looked down at her feet, and thought, no-one here had ever seen her body, how did they know she was even a ghoul, snapped out of it when people started clapping for eli as he finished her speech, she joined in and looked at the rest of the feral ghouls, they were even clapping, she noticed changes in the ferals when they were around normal ghouls, they were reforming, perhaps they could return to their former lives.

When the clapping stopped, sarah walked into the house that the little girl had been in, she sat on the bed, and pushed her fingers into the hole that she had made with the sword, she started to cry again, she heard Charon bark orders to the new recruits, Tom and ben starting to marshall the Ferals and Eli talking with them, sandra stood up, wiped her eyes, and replaced her mask on her face, she slid her hand into the pocket, she fondled the little patch of fabric before walking out to megaton, to see charon marshall the troops and tell them what to loot, and what to leave, she lent against the railings and looked down.

"This is who you are, This is what you are, This is what must be done for the greater good, For her memory, For your memory, For your race..." these hollow reassurences filled her body and her mind, for the past three hours teh little girls voice had crawled within her skull words ment nothing to a dead girl, sarah said to herself. She walked and met up with Eli, Charon, Ben, Tom, John and Roy.

"What Next, Sir?" sarah said flatly...
Eric Hayes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

(OOC: Sorry, didn't realise we had already raided Megaton. Bad M'heree, Bad. I really need to catch up.)
Robyn Lena

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:12 am

(OOC: Not a great biggie, it's not like anyone else noticed except for me. :) I'm just the one that stalks the Forums non-stop after about 3 to about 8:30.)
Kelly Upshall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

OOC: That post right there should get this RP a nomination for best going at the moment just from itself,I must remind Eli never to mess with Sarah ;)

IC:

Eli strolled along the newly liberated town, the smell of blood filled his nostrils and warmed him from the inside out, the dream he had pushed to the back of his mind so often for fear of failure was becomeing reality. " Sarah, tell the men we have changed in our orders, send a consignment of ferals along with Ben and the old one to the Rebulic Of Dave alone, they can handle it by them selves, the main force will march on a larger game, you go north to Paradise Falls. The slavers have become lax in thier defences and thier fighters lack battle experience, with you and John leading the attack they will fall to our might. I wont be going though, I go to recruite the only smooth skins that understand the pain of persecution like us and who may be usefull in the coming storm. Deep under the sunbaked wastes a society has been growing, lead by one visionary they will be usefull allies, so while you go to attack paradise I will be taking Charon for backup to Meresti to recruit Vance and his Family, if I dont return show the curs of this land no mercy." Eli saluted Sarah and went to Craterside supply to stock up for the journey to the murky depths of the Meresti service station. The scavenger birds had decended on megaton to feed on the dead that were now nailed to the walls that once shelterd them, the uprising had truely begun.
DAVId MArtInez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 am

OOC: Damn Francois and is it just me, you both got put in your places by DeadlySin :P "Keep it in your pants" :biglaugh: Anyway, I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT!!! I'm so tired :( But its worth it- Maybe? I even got a little Bundy Rum bobble head bear from earlier :D

IC

Jon listened to Eli, and what the next step was. Paradise Falls would be a fun place, he wanted to kill those bigots, giving no mercy. He thought about what he would do to that bigot bastard, Forty, he had met Forty in the past, before he joined the Slavers and even did a few jobs with him. But a few years ago, long in the past, Forty turned on Jon and tried to kill him. Jon suffered heavily in the fight, almost losing his life in the ambush that Forty lead with several other ghoul bigots. Ever since then, Jon kept an eye on Paradise Falls, and Forty. He would get his revenge soon enough, he was excited for it.

He shook himself out of his train of thought, and looked to Sarah and Thomas who were still in Moriarty's. Eli had gone off to Meresti Metro Station to recruit those bunch of "Vampires", Jon didn't like their leader Vance. He was just a bigger problem, and Jon didn't think Eli's judgment on having them as a friend was good. Though they were "shunned" because they were a bunch of cannibals, at least ghouls had the guts to move around the wasteland society, and show themselfs unlike Vance and his group of outcasts.

"Hay put the radio on, see if GNR is broadcasting?" Jon said to Gob who was serving drinks to them.

"Why?" Gob asked curious.

"Just see if its broadcasting, I want to know if its fixed?" Jon replied taking a drink of whiskey. Gob shrugged, and went over to the radio and turned it on. Nothing but static came from the GNR's radio frequency. Jon smiled, and looked at Sarah and Thomas.

"I took out the GNR radio dish on the Washington Monument. I snuck in there real quiet, and lured some of those Super Mutants over, and they distracted the Brotherhood guards who were still hanging around there. Good thing I had some dynomite left." Jon said taking a hit of his whiskey, and taking a drag off his cigar. "Now that big mouth Three-dog won't be able to report our actions to the Brotherhood and who ever else may get in our way of victory."

Jon got up from his stool, and stepped outside onto the balcony looking down at the a-bomb in the center of town, and all the ferals and other ghouls that had come to work with them.

OOC: Its early in the morning so if there isn't anything that makes sense, blame the time. :) All the Aussie's are probably asleep.
Siidney

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

As I looked at the ghouls I grunted, there were so many of them. About 100 lined up in front of me, but there was something wrong, I could sense it, I just couldn't tell what it was. I shrugged and continued my speech to the ghouls in front of me, they listened rapt to my ideas for the future of a smoothskin-free world. Gradually they all changed back into the sane versions of themselves. I grinned, then thought it through, I commanded half of them to roam over to the West, to liberate the areas out of the Capital Wasteland.

They shambled off, mainly they were Reavers, I knew we had to sacrafice them. I looked at the group in front of me and I counted out the different types. About 20 of the ones in front of me were Glowing One's, another 20 were Reavers and the last 10 were Roamers. I hoped that Eli would appreciate the work I kept on doing for him, because if he didn't I'd show him the true ferocity of my Feral Ghoul army.

I walked out of the darkness towards the faint light of Megaton, I shambled my way with all the ghouls behind me. We soon made it to the gate and I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Hey let me in, it's me, Thomas!"
Manuel rivera

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 am

(OOC: You know since you people don't seem to be wanting to come on... I only ask that I do something violent in an attack if it happens and that someone let Thomas into Megaton!!!))
Anna Beattie

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

OOC: Calm down francois, go massacre the republic of dave as your suposed to if youve got so many ants in your pants, you can give it a bigger population just dont do anything to drastic.
Jessica Colville

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 am

The tunnel was dark and cool, a welcome break from the burning sun above. charone lead the way dwon the tunnels Eli right behind him. They were close he could feel it, any gouhl worth his salt can tell an inhabited metro from an empty one, they just seemed to smell different, that and the various signs and torches pointing the way to the town of the 'vampires'. The walk had been long giving Eli time to think over his execution of Simms in Megaton, he realy should have prolonged it and savourd the moment.
Eli's thougts were interupted by Charons gruff tones, but they werent aimed at him " You the gaurd? " Cahron, he didnt speak much but for intimidation Eli could think of no-one better. " Yeh and you and your freind here ain't getting in. " The gaurd was young adn through his defience Eli could sense fear, the way he gripped his gun so hard his knuckles went white, the strain he exibted keeping the well rehersed steeley gaze of confidance. Eli shoulderd his way past Charon " Boy, go tell your master that a movement takes place, a movement that will ensure equality and a an end to the treatment you suffer from the 'normal' of the wastes. We come to offer Vance a chance to join and influence this glorious movement before he finds himself on the wrong end of its wrath." Eli punctuated his point with a nod to Charon who gripped the young man by the throat and threw him out of his chair towards the door. " And be quick Charon is bored." Eli qipped calmley as the boy limped to his master.
a short time later the young man returned, " Vance will see you know sir. " The two gouhls pushed thier way past the frightend gaurd into a vast hallway that was once obviously a boarding platform for the meatl snakes that once inhabited these tubes. A tall pale man came to meet them, a woman on his side, obviously his love interest, they were followed by a multitude of other pale family members " Greetings gentle men I am Vance, I protect and lead this family. I understand you have a propersition for me. " Vance spoke in the slow, calm, authorotative voice of a leader.
" It is a pleasure to meet you Vance, I am Eli leader of the Gouhl uprising and I come to you with an offer in one hand and a warninig in the other. The world is changeing, long have the smoothskins dominated the land, driving us below into tunnels and and stations such as your fine city. This time is coming to an end, the gouhls rise up out of underworld under my leadership, Megaton has fallen and the rest of the wastes shall follow. I offer you and your family a chance to rise up against the bigotry and hate that has held you back for all these years, to put aside societies stigma and show your metal.
I understand your creed to not venture into the sun and offer you the prefect place to fulfill your lives and keep your family secure. If you join our glourious movement Rivet City shall soon be under the rule of the Family. that is my offer, my warning is simple. Refuse my kindness on this day and Meresti will come to the attention of the uprising, we will flush you out and kill you all, but that is only if you refuse." Eli had been very animated for his speech, using his arms and hands to illustate his points futher. He was confident that the Family wil laccpet his honour.
" No " Vance spoke the words calmly with his usual unchanging experssion. " and now I give you a warning, leave my home now before you lose the chance." Eli felt a rage well up within him " You cowards, keeping holed up in this pathetic tunnel fortress fearing the sight of the smoothskins, I had faith in you Vance and you have shown youself to be a cowerdous fool." Eli spat the words pointing his finger as he did. " You have insulted my honour Eli, you will come to regret that very soon. " Eli couldnt help himself, delivering words that would change the history of the wastes froever " What are you going to do savage, eat me?"
Vance unsheathed his burning sword with a roar and charged for Eli, Charon steeped forward but was pushed back by his leader. Eli pulled the machette he had taken from craterside supply and parried Vances attack, his rage made him strong but ti would also make him clumsy. The fight went on several minuites with vanc elaunching attack after attack feighnt after feighnt eventualy though he began to tire and the sparks from the two meeting blades became laess numerous as the blows decreased in force and pace. Vence got through elis defences twice leading to two ddep wounds on his blade arm, eventualy Eli saw an opening after Vance lunged in for the kill, eli batted his blade away across the floor and put his blade to Vances thorat " It doesnt have to be this way, we can fight together against the true enemies Vampire and zombie side by side. Do it for them. " Eli nodded at the throng of family members stunned at the defeat of thier leader. " Help me up then " And like that the
Gouhl uprising and the Family sealed the fate of the wastes.
Eli lead his new commrades back through the tunnels to Paradise falls, that by now should be in ruins. (OOC: hint hint)

------------------------------------------------------------

a long one there :D
Monika

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 pm

OOC: we are still recruiting BTW
Madison Poo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 am

Name: Sebastian Wellington

Ghoul Age: 2 years.

Talents\Skills: Asolutely None, Very Intelligent however.

Appearance: Amazingly Young, Noticable despite his Ghoul condition. Skinny frame, about 5 feet tall.
His hair is still very much intact, and is styled in a neat Classic Combover. Green eyes, Light Brown hair.

Bio: Sebastian was born and raised in Tenpenny Tower. His parents, Edgar and Millicent, and the other Tenpenny residents had raised him to be a Gentleman. Sebastian was often told stories of the Great Wasteland by his fellow Tenpenny Tower resident, Herbert. Sebastian longed to explore the Wasteland outside of the Tower's strong, Safe walls. Then one day, he seized the opportunity.

He ran to the nearby Metro tunnel, where Roy Phillips and his fellow Ghouls cared for him for the next two years. In return for their kindness, Sebastian told them of a secret entrance to Tenpenny Tower. Sebastian soon adopted the appearance of his fellow Ghouls, and abandoned all hope of returning home forever. The residents of Tenpenny Tower never forgave Ghouls for "Kidnapping" the Towers' only child. And the War between the races raged on.

Armour: Sebastian dons a rather Dirty Pre-War Suit, with a Black silk tie and Gold Tie Clip.

Equipment: Edgar's old .32 dissapeared the same day as Sebastian, no-one has seen either since.

Sebastian sat in the Metro tunnel, staring at his hands. With Roy and Michael gone, he had only Bessie Lynn as company.
She was like a mother figure to him, and he adored her.
"I've just received word from the Megaton attack! Roy should be back any day now!" She croaked.
Sebastian just looked up, shook his head, and turned away.
"Wh...What's wrong Sweetie?"
"Tenpenny's next." whispered Sebastian so quietly, the Radroaches couldn't hear.
"What? Now where'd you get a silly idea like that?"
"Isn't it obvious? They're going to kill Mum and Dad! And Herbert too!" He roared.
"Sebastian, I told you, Roy and Michael want to enter Tenpenny as peacefully as possible. And I'm sure Eli will respect your wishes too."
"No, Eli is no better then the Bigots he's killing."

With that, Bessie turned around and exited the room.
"That child and his notions..." She thought to herself.
Cccurly

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am

OOC: Accepted welcome aboard, good idea to have some gouhls aposeing the uprising, although you might want to say Eli is no better, makes more sense :D
sarah simon-rogaume

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm

OOC: Will do. :thumbsup:
Lucie H

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 am

Jon walked out, and headed towards Paradise Falls. Killing some slavers would be fun, but what would he do about the slaves? Jon pondered as he made his way out of Megaton, and towards Paradise Falls. One thing he knew for sure was that he would have to do it stealthy. Sarah could do it anyway she wanted, just as long as she stayed out of his way of doing what needed to be done.

"I wonder how long this 'Revloution' will last?" Jon thought to himself as he continued out into the bleak wasteland. His coat fluttered a bit in the wind, his hat stayed on his head fairly well as he walked. Something needed to be done, something that wasn't just killing all the time. He had seen enough death and murder during the war, and it just seemed to be catching up with him. After all these years, Jon didn't know what his next plan would be. Maybe he would just wander off into the wasteland, giving up on this "Revolution" and killing all together. Maybe he would become more like those ancient Shaolin Munks that he met during his time in China. Jon just didn't know what he really wanted. Eli wanted violent revolution, Sarah was his iron fist of sorts, and Thomas spent most of his time with the Ferals, which sort of worried Jon.

"Maybe Thomas is becoming feral? After all these years of staying sane, he might just turn. I don't know how well Eli would take it or Sarah, but I don't know if I can side with them either?" Jon muttered as he passed near Big Town. Maybe he would stay there, live out his days in Big Town as their main enforcer. Protect them from harm. He would give a new meaning to the word "Ghoul". But no, Jon continued on, he needed to see this "Revolution" through to the end. Or at least as far as he could take it. Jon wandered the wasteland, making his pace quicker and quicker towards Paradise Falls.
Carlos Rojas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 am

I grumbled, knowing that no one would answer. I turned around and swept across the wastes in a fury. No one was with me except for the Ferals, I felt myself change as I let the anger flow through me from just the small thing of not being allowed into the city.. This must be what it's like to turn Feral, I looked at myself and I stopped. I was faintly changing, my skin seemed to be changing, the muscle knitting back together under my eyes, the skin coming back together.

I shuddred and I ran for it, I kept moving and soon I fell off a cliff without even realising it. I had fallen into an old radioactive waste area. I stuggled to leave but I found it too nice. All the other ghouls were waiting just outside after climbing down the cliffs. I bathed in the radiation and I felt myself change. I looked at my skin and I gasped, I knew I was different. My skin had changed, I no longer had rough pinky tattered skin. Now my skin had become itself again, it was glowing. But, it wasn't like a glowing one.

I looked at the colour eminating from my skin, it seemed to be a sickly yellow with a tint of blue. I shuddered and I stretched, I then tried to release the energy like the glowing ones did. I pent up all my anger into one ball and let it go, I saw a wave of sickly blue rush out from me and it seemed to erode the metal even more. I gasped, I didn't know how this had happened but then I realised what might've done it.

I was the oldest ghoul, ever, as I was in the army I was tested on by the Chinese and I changed... So I was technically the first ghoul ever made, which was quite different. I wandered around, trying to find somewhere to go. I found a trainyard and I stopped outside of it, I sat down outside the entrance and watched my skin give off its glow. I was sitting in radiation, as I watched my skin I watched it change colours again.

It went from sickly yellow to deep blue, it glowed very darkly, like it was satisfied. I stood up and walked over to the Feral's, I grinned. "My fellow brethren, I am one of you, but you are all sane and so am I, if our other brethren try anything to betray us report to me immediately and we'll stop these fools!" I roared to them, they roared back, rasping and coughing. I grinned and sat down outside the trainyard again, I remembered this place from an old map, Meresti Trainyard.

((OOC: Is It Just Me? I hope you haven't left the tunnels yet otherwise I'll have to start moving off to Paradise Falls to meet someone...)
Rachyroo

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 pm

(OOC: Please someone post, keep the thread going... Sorry that I'm impatient it's just that I have nothing else to do, :( and everyone posts when I'm at school. Wish I hadn't gone to army training instead of school... Should've taken the day off...)
Sylvia Luciani

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion