The Uprising RP

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am

Sarah looked down on paradise falls, the midnight fog was hanging heavy in the air, she looked to the left of her and saw jon, she looked to the right and saw 3 reavers 8 roamers and a glowing one, they nodded back at her and walked around to make a circle, the glowing one had came a long way from the disgusting feral he was earlier, he could talk and shepard his ghouls for sarah

"Ok, Jon will cause a distraction on the northern wall, he will blow a car open, hewill create a diversion, i know the members of paradise falls, i used to work with them a while ago, i can plant mines and other diversions around the place, i will plant mines and set the slavers free, when you hear this, Jon, i want you to blow open the northern wall, When you hear the wall fall, break through the southern wall" sarah said handing the glowing one handing him a mine. "You and your ghouls tear their flank to shreds, Jon will divert as much attention as we can to you, i will take them from inside, Us three meet up when the first slaughter is over, and Remember, Dont Die..." sarah said with a smirk. The glowing one nodded and started communicating with his ferals, he started speaking in a way sarah remembered, the whispers crawled within her skull, Dunwich. She shook her head and snapped back into it.

Jon and sarah started to climb their way down the rock wall, he sprinted around the wall to the northern side, she noticed the faint glow of the glowing one trying to conceal his position, he was doing a good job, they reached the southern wall, sarah walked in, grouse nodded at her, as she continued to walk around the slaver hell hole, trying to avoid detection, she slowly placed mines and other explosives around the place, she attatched one to the slave pens and walked into the slave common area. and sat down, clenching the detonater in hand.
brian adkins

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 pm

(OOC: I'm super Feral yes, but I'm not crazy yet... Give it some time, you can kill those Feral's :) haha I can make more... But seriously I haven't betrayed you yet. Edit it however you want, I don't know what to type now :( I need to think...)

IC:

I felt a connection cut in me, I gasped and fell forward, like a part of me had died. I looked around and I felt another connection cut out, it was like death had come to someone close to me... I looked up and gasped, among the Feral's was a man, with a savage look on his face. He was cutting a swath through the Feral's, their body's falling to the ground, lifeless...

I ran over and roared at him, he stared at me and seemed to try and get words out but it didn't work, he gulped and managed to stutter, "What, are you? Your... Your not even a ghoul..." I then grinned at him and he stumbled onto the ground, I laughed, "Oh I'm a ghoul, I'm just more of a ghoul than you'd ever guess, smoothskin," I muttered to him, I brought my hand up and he screamed, loudly. I brough my hand down and I cleaved through his skull. He stopped, I looked at the corpses and I counted about 4 dead ghouls. I cursed, this idiot was okay, if he hadn't been scared he might've injured me.

I gritted my teeth and started moving around in a circle. I then grunted and started moving off in a random direction, I didn't know what to do so I just continued in one direction, I thought it was North.

((OOC Again: Oh anyone can mention that they see me etc. you can do whatever you want, I'll be on for about another hour or so. Remember, I'm glowing a dark blue, hehe :), if your wondering why it's because as I was tested on by the Chinese many years ago... Something happened, I was the first ghoul, lol.)
Lil Miss

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 am

(OOC: First person to post after this gets a cookie! :cookie:
Fluffer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:58 am

(OOC. Would you mind being in Warrington Station? I could run into you.)
jessica breen

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:00 am

(OOC: Sure sure, that'd be great, I don't mind where I run into anyone)
ANaIs GRelot

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 am

(OOC. Ok then. ^_^ )

Sebastian stared out in the old Metro station, he could almost imagine what it would have been like before the war... Beautiful.
He'd always been interested in Pre-War things, and Metro Stations were among his fascination.

He turned around, he heard Sprinting, Crashing, something was running like crazy. "Roy?" He thought.
He started to run towards one of the Metro tunnels, "ROY?" He shouted.
He had all but given up hope, when a flash of (What looked like blue) crashed into him. He was winded, lying on the floor.
The strange Blue creature appeared to have been knocked to the ground too, Sebastian approached it.
"Wh... what are you?"
Bigze Stacks

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 am

(OOC: I must've run pretty fast, South, really quickly... Ah well, life's confusing anyway. :))

IC:

I looked at the ghoul, he seemed to be sane enough so I got up slowly and looked at him, brushing myself off. I looked at him and chuckled, "The name's Thomas, call me Tom, I'll explain myself after you tell me who you are and why you were kind of standing in the way of a ghoul on a mission?"
elliot mudd

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

"On a mission? Ha! You were running around randomly, Don't deny it." Sebastian was well spoken if nothing else.
koumba

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

I looked at the ghoul and I felt rage go blindly through my veins again, I bared my teeth and I let the rage consume me. It flowed through my veins... But I stopped, it wouldn't be worth it, I shuddred at the thought of ripping this kid to shreds... "Kid, be careful when talking around me, I'm kind of edgy at the moment. I'll explain myself, recently I found out my gift. I'm a glowing one... But a different variety as you've seen, kind of super charged with radiation and everything."
jadie kell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

"Pfft, Whatever." Sebastian turned around and walked back up the escalator.

Bessie Lynn decided to apologise on behalf of her "Fostered" son.

"I do apologise, he's new to all of this." She looked at him.

"You are special, aren't you?" She observed.
Guy Pearce

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 am

I laughed, "Special... I guess you could say that, I've been alive for 205 years now, had by 205th birthday about 2 months ago. What a party that was! I was named the oldest ghoul ever too... Ah, the good ol' days, wait, you wouldn't perhaps be an acquaintance of Roy Philips..." I looked around and I felt my eyes grew bigger, "You are aren't you? Hey, kid, come over here, I want to ask you something," I yelled over to him, he sighed and dawdled his way back, I pulled him over to the side and looked him in the eye, "Kid, what do you think about this uprising?"
Neil

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 am

Sebastian pushed away from the vile creature. "Sebastian!" Bessie hissed, suprised.
"What? You know what I think of that Eli and his idiotic Ghoul Anarchy! Humans and Ghouls should be equals! Why should we kill them?"
Sebastian ran away, tears running down his radiated face.

"I can't say I disagree" commented Bessie silently. She followed Sebastian back to the base.

The Blue Ghoul stood there, open mouthed, not beleiving what he was hearing.
Patrick Gordon

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm

I pulled my lips together from my scowl. I then calmed down quickly and followed the two ghouls, I walked in on Bessie holding 'Sebastian'. I walked up to him and pulled him up, he looked scared for a second until he saw my face. Upon it was pity, through the glowing blue was pity, on my face. He looked scared still, I sighed, "Kid, I understand what you mean, I'm the oldest ghoul around and I've seen horror in my life, I've killed my share of humans and I understand, I understand why Eli wants to kill them..."

I looked at him in the eyes and I sighed, I saw something in him I hadn't seen in anyone for a long time, "Kid, I'm sorry, don't worry, I won't tell Eli anything. I respect you enough to leave you with that, farewell," I then walked towards the exit of the metro. The Feral's greeted me with rasps and bows, they seemed to almost worship me. Suddenly I felt myself convulse and I screamed, very loud. I felt a connection with the ghouls that were with the main group change, they changed and so did I.

All the ghouls that were with the main group, changed back into their Feral selves. I shuddred as I felt myself looking through the eyes of a Reaver that was looking at one of the ghouls, it grinned and leapt towards them... I couldn't tell who it was but I saw blood spurt all over my vision. I shuddered and screamed again, a stream of radiation left my body and I didn't stop...

(OOC: Everyone else with the main group, you can see the Feral's changing however you want, me rebelling, accident, however, it won't matter completely in the end.)
Tiffany Carter

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

(OOC. I think he'll remain undecided at the moment. I kinda wanted him to interrupt one of the attacks.)
Sammi Jones

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 am

(OOC: Change ma post, see it however you want. Someone with the main group I'd love to see your POV on what just happened...)
chloe hampson

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm

(Me too. :thumbsup: )
casey macmillan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 am

Eli and the Vampires surfaced out of Meresti, instantly he could smell something, a glowing one? no it was to sharp even for that, it could be a nearby waste management plant but even they didnt emit such a strong reek of radiation. Eli walked along nervously with the others his path unfortunately taking him closer to the source of the smell. Eli stopped in his tracks, he saw a veritable army of ferals, Tom at his head but he wasnt Tom. his skin glowed a dark blue seeming to svck the colour out of the very air around him. Eli felt fear grip him deep in his heart, Tom was old, ancient, even by gouhls standerds. If his built up of radiation from over the centuries was accelerated by some outlying factor then he would have become an unstoppable monster, the equal of the very bombs that had caused all the Gouhls pain in the first place. Eli walked up through the throng of ferals, he made his way through the first outer ring but then the ferals tightend, barring him access from his ally " What is this, move brothers I wish to speak to Tom about the Uprising. " No movement " I order you to move, now!!! " still nothing, Eli pushed his way through the throng knocking ferals out of the way until he reached Tom, the elder had a look of pure scerenity on his face " Brother, you are glorious. What has caused this change in you, you appitamise what we strive for in this war, i feel the divine waves cascadeing from you like a moutnain waterfall. " No answer " Tom tell me you have kept your wits and your nature, we need you for the coming storm. " Vance had made his way through the throng " What is this abomination" the head cannibal spat " Show some respect he is the very future of this land and you shall treat him as such." Eli didnt like to speak so rashley to an ally but he had no idea what Tom would do if enraged. " Tom, what do you feel? " Eli put out a hand to touch Toms shoulder, he got within an inch and the it burnt colder than anything Eli could imageine.
StunnaLiike FiiFii

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

Sebastian watched all of this nervously. He'd followed Tom from the station, against Bessie's will, He knew Tom had noticed him, but Sebastian was so outraged at the whole Ghoul uprising that he knew something had to be done. He saw Eli, and his eyes narrowed into a bitter stare. Never before had he felt such hatred, such anger. "I might just go teach that Eli a lesson," he pondered, but dismissed the idea. He knew he wasn't the strongest Ghoul around, and he certainly couldn't get past all those ferals.
Jacob Phillips

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 am

OOC: I'm in the US on business, so I won't be awake when all the Aussie's are on. I'll try and keep up with what's happening :)

IC

Jon looked around his area. Paradise Fall's would be a massacre, he knew it would, and he knew that Sarah knew it as well. The sky was dark, some star's shimmered, and Jon was ready. After Sarah had told him that she once worked with the Slavers, Jon started putting the pieces together, and saw that she would happily kill those who stood in his way. Jon wasn't sure what he was feeling, he wasn't sure if he could raise his weapon in anger anymore. Already so many had died, and once the rest of the Capital Wasteland learned about how many had died, it would only give the impression, that ghoul's really were monsters and had no feelings.

"This 'Rebellion' is causing more trouble for ghouls than it is helping ghouls." Jon thought to himself as he looked at the ferals that were in his command. "Forget this fight, I will not be part of a massacre, no matter how bad the people are. This will just add to worse things for ghouls." Jon said to the ferals. They all looked at him, confused at what he was say. Jon walked off into the shadows, unseen by anyone in Paradise Falls or anywhere. Several ferals followed close, the others just stood not knowing what to do.

Jon moved east, towards a place he knew was hidden from the other ghouls he knew, and from the rest of the Capital Wasteland. There he would find what he wanted, he would make a true decision there, hidden from the frantic Capital Wasteland. After being fairly far from Paradise Falls, Jon shot the seven ferals that followed him. He could not allow ghouls who could be so easily swayed to know where he was going. The gun rang out, smoke raised from the end of the gun barrel. Jon hurried, making his quickened pace into a run.

He would be in his "Sactuary" soon.

OOC: Is Jon going to go AWOL from the Rebellion, or is he just confused? Even I don't know :P
Matt Terry

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

(OOC: Tom is... Well, different. As you guessed, lol.)

IC:

I looked at my old friend, I recognised him faintly as Eli. I shuddered as I thought of a heap of ways to kill him for making his way to me... I stopped, I breathed in and then out, "Eli, something's happened to me, the radiation, it's changed me..." I then snarled and let out a cry of pain, a connection had been lost in my soul. I looked around and nothing had happened to the ghouls around me, I turned on Eli, "What have you done, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!??" I screamed at him, he looked scared.

I then stopped and took another breath, it seemed I'd need to get my anger under check. I let a feeling of sorrow fill my face, "I'm sorry Eli, I need to calm down, you might want to tell the others that I don't take well to much anymore..." I then looked up and I felt anger fill me again, maybe this was what happened to Feral's? I shuddered and looked at him again, "I think I'm losing myself Eli, I feel the void closing in on me. If I turn Feral you must kill me you hear? You MUST kill me, quickly."

I then shuddered and lift my hand, all the Feral's seemed to spread out giving us more room. I had gotten to a new level with them, I could contact them without even talking anymore...
Sarah Knight

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 am

(OOC: IF you love this RP raise your hand! *Raises hand really high*)
Rob

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am

(OOC. *Jumps up in the air* I do! I dooo!)
Tiffany Castillo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am

(OOC: Awesome, sorry if this counts as double post but I want to make Tom perhaps talk to Sebastian.)

IC:

I then walked off a little bit and sighed, the Feral's followed me blindly. I then sat down on a destroyed train, I thought about the smoothskins. I felt a hatred for them unlike anything else and I let a blast of radiation emit from me. After I did that I seemed to have a much clearer head... But my skin had faded a bit and I felt weaker. I realised that I was just storing the radiation and releasing it... I sighed, I didn't want to be weak, I wanted to be alive.

I got up and walked up the hill, near the top I felt a surge of radiation, spiking the air. I stood there and soaked it up, I sighed in relief as I felt my body start to feel great, old wounds of the past seemed to fade away as I stood there, basking in the glow of the radiation. I pulled up my hand and I heard the Feral's move away, towards Eli and the others, to protect them. I stood there by myself, thinking about everything.
Kelsey Hall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 am

Bessie sat, looking across the station. She'd been reading some old Pre-War papers she found in the Metro station, they were quite interesting.
Then she heard the familiar sound of someone entering the Metro.

"Roy!" She screamed, overjoyed.
A large, strong Ghoul appeared in the doorway, with a smaller Ghoul behind him.
"Bessie!" The two embraced for a little too long, Michael decided.
"Where's Sebastian?" Roy said, "I've brought him a present."
"He... He left, Roy."
"What?!?" Roy stood there, as if it were a joke.
"He LEFT? You know he was our best chance of getting into Tenpenny!" Roared Michael.
"I've... grown to love him." Said Bessie, not looking up once.
"Yes, we all have, but you can't let him wander around the wastes! Where's he gone? And why?"
"He went to see Eli, to put a stop to this Uprising madness!"
"Madness?" (OOC. Bit of 300 for there for 'ya! ^_^)
Michael struck Bessie hard across the face.
"For centuries we've been abused, tormented, TORTURED!"
Bessie looked hopefully at Roy, but he showed no Remorse.
"Just go..." He said to her, staring into her large blue eyes.
"GO!" Growled Michael, apparently copying Roy.

Bessie left the Metro station, having been rejected by all those who love her, she wondered around the Wasteland, looking for Sebastian.

(OOC. Just wanted to finish the Background story off)
Kate Murrell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 am

(OOC: I like that background story, it's good.)
Kate Norris

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion