The voice actor for General Tullius was a bad idea Bethesda.

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

I thought he did a good job and that the voice matched the character fine :shrug: oh well to each their own i suppose.
FLYBOYLEAK

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah, I thought he sounded the part, actually I thought he was Great:)
Karliah on the other hand... GAH! BORING!
suzan

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 am

Ha! I was in media blackout regarding Skyrim, so I didn't know the voice actors ( I wanted to be surprised).
So when the intro sequence began, and General Tullius started speaking, I was more like "Whoa, forget about the Dragons, the Cylons are here! Action stations, action stations..." :biggrin:

It really doesn't bother me somehow, even though I'm very familiar with the voice, and I grew accustomed to it in a very different setting from Skyrim.
I dunno, I'm just OK with him playing Tullius. :cool:
Mashystar

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Reminding me, and millions of others.

Indeed, the majority of players. I'm very happy for you that you haven't played New Vegas, but you are a curious exception to the rule. Most people who have played Skyrim have played the prior games of Bethesda Softworks.

Not true. While I love TES universe, Fallout isn't my cup of tea, by far.

I bought and tried it, and didn't get past out of the initial vault before quitting it.
JERMAINE VIDAURRI

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 2:25 pm

"Ulfric Stormcloak, some here in Helgen call you a 'HIRO', but a 'HIRO (....Hiroshima?)' Doesn't murder his king and usurp his threwoon!"

I despise his stupid accent.
Oversensitive much? Mocking people because of their accent - how heroic.
phillip crookes

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 12:21 pm

I think he was a superb choice. He SOUNDS like an Imperial - is he by any chance American? - and does an excellent line voicing General Tullius.
I've personally never played a fallout game, but I can't imagine it being a problem if x person voiced a person in y game as well as Skyrim. Not a problem at all.
Ashley Hill

Post » Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 am

This, I've never heard his voice before. Bethesda did the right thing, they judged the act on the merits, not based on whether he's been in past titles before. I think he did a great job, and seemed to fit perfectly with the weary general that's tired of a pointless war.

Can't say I ever got a war weariness vibe from Tullius. He seemed to be enjoying himself if anything.
maria Dwyer

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim