[REL] Cloaks of Skyrim

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 am

I've found a couple of the uniques, and it's a great feeling for that alone, even without the rest of the mod! So, thanks.
My only concern, is that if I go looking for a Cabbomancer's cloak, i'll be disappointed.. :tongue:

Haha, yeah, I'm afraid you will be at the moment! I'll double-check with Chesko first before I add one, as Cabbomancer was coined by his moment of genius. Definitely would like to add one, as it is the kind of discovery that'd hopefully make the player chuckle, and fans of silliness and Sheogorath especially.

So, I've been searching... Has anyone found the cloak in "A place of burial, where resides the Pale one"? I've searched the entire place at least three times and found nothing.

From your previous post, you are definitely in the right place. The second part of that clue refers to a vanilla skeleton/corpse in the area. Let me know if you've come across the skeleton, in case the cloak has fallen through the floor or something silly.
Esther Fernandez

Post » Sun May 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Found it! Just trying to find the "Two great conflagrations" now. Lord almighty, it's a tough one.
Kayla Bee

Post » Sun May 27, 2012 7:40 pm

In hindsight, probably the trickiest of the clues, yep. It refers to two locatons, neither of which are dungeons/places you can work out from a name. I think it really depends on you coming across them in your travels before-hand, and then you'll know what I mean by conflagrations. On the bright side, there is a cloak at each of the sites!
Peetay

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim