Cold Steel

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Max walked back to his quarters and crashed onto his bed. He was so worn out from the day, he couldn't hold his eye lids open much longer. He tried to get some reading in, but he just couldn't do it. He fell into a deep sleep, having some good dreams.
Shelby McDonald

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 am

Edward

He hadn't been able to sleep at all tonight, and when he saw Peter shoot out of bed he was extremely surprised. After he left the Vertibird he read the note, and somehow he thought it excluded him. Maybe it was the bond he was feeling he had with Pete, maybe he just had a responsibility as the commanding officer, he went after him, only wearing his under armor and night vision.

He went over to where he was sitting and just sat there, being there if he wanted to talk.

"My parents were killed by the Enclave too you know. In the fight for Project Purity. They were old, and not fit, but they went to war anyway. I'm going to kill every Enclave bastard too, because thats how much they were worth to me, and we'll do it together, you and I."
Stat Wrecker

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

I looked up at Ed, and half smiled, "Thanks Ed, that means a lot to me, I never knew that'd happened to you," I sighed, "I can't sleep, I need to go do something, you wanna see if theirs something quick we can do out in the wastes?" I muttered to him, "Cause if you don't, then I think I'm just probably gonna get into the booze again, then I'll end up as a chronic drinker," I chuckled, then sighed, "Come on Ed, it's not like they're gonna miss us, they're all asleep."
clelia vega

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Edward

"Yeah, I don't want you getting into the booze again, so lets go out and have a look around I guess."
Nick Jase Mason

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

I nodded, a faint smile touching my lips, I got up and streched. Then I started walking towards the gate, "Come on, I call first shot," I chuckled, "Well, you can have first shot if you can shoot it first that is," I said, in a humourus way. I started walking towards the gate, I signalled up to the man on top, he opened it up just enough so we could get through. I waved to Ed, "Come on, we won't be gone for THAT long."

He followed me and we walked into the crisp night, just randomly walking around, I hadn't seen a single thing which troubled me. But out of nowhere I heard a hiss, I turned around and I cursed. Running towards us was a group of Feral Ghouls, among them, Reavers and Roamers. I cursed again and brought up my laser rifle. They were running straight towards Ed, everything went into slow motion as I saw one leap straight at his back. I shot it right in between the eyes, it fell throug the air and straight into Ed.

He saw what was happening and turned around, were we too late? I tried shooting more of them but they quickly jumped all over me, clawing the [censored] out of me, "Ed! Get back! I'll hold them for as long as I can! I shouldn't have dragged you into this, I'm sorry," I yelled over to him, my laser rifle was on the ground in pieces from all the Ghouls claws. I pulled out my laser pistol as my plasma rifle was still in the hands of Vincent.

I brought up the pistol and I didn't hear any running feet from Ed, I scowled, "Ed, I swear to god if you don't run I won't forgive you, if I die, your living," I yelled back to him, I opened fire with the pistol and hoped for the best, I didn't expect to live, but I knew that Ed would, I'd make sure he did.
Michelle Chau

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

((OOC: Can't double post so I edited my post, :) ^^^ Oh and I have this planned out, don't intefere, pleash.)
Anne marie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Patrick woke up still feeling a bit groggy. He decided to step out for fresh air and maybe to light up a smoke. As he did he was reminded of his mother "Thats a disgusting habit Patrick."
He smiled and hoped they were still ok after all of this he would like to go back and visit. Patrick leaned against the cold armor of the vertibird and took another puff it was a cold night but the power armor kept him warm. It had been a while and Patrick began to wonder where Peter and Edward had gone off to.
"I'm sure where ever they are they can handle themselves. If not I'm always here" He laughed at the idea of those two needing his help.
Penny Flame

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 am

Edward

He saw what was happening and was torn between helping and getting help. He realised he couldn't shoot at them anyway, because he would just hit Pete. He threw his laser rifle to Pete before running back to Megaton, grabbing his gear and runnung back quickly were Pete was still fighting them. This time they noticed him though, and charged at him, proceeding to tackle and claw him to, though none penetrated his armor... Yet
GRAEME

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 am

I was holding them off while Ed ran for help, he'd chucked me his laser rifle so I managed to get some of them before he came back. They were really starting to penetrate my armor, getting through, cutting through me. I shuddered at my blood spurting across their claws. I heard Ed come back and the ghouls got interested in him, running up to him. I shuddred, then thought of something I had up my sleeve, literally. I put my hand up inside the right arm compartment of my armor and pulled out what I was looking for. A plasma grenade.

I knew that if I tried throwing it towards the ghouls Ed would just get hurt, so I tried something different. I sighed, I'd only just gotten out of being injured and here I was possibly about to die. I bashed my way through the ghouls and straight in front of Ed, he was about to ask something but I quickly said, "Ed, sorry about this, your probably gonna have to drag me back," I muttered to him, then I pulled the pin out of the plasma grenade, throwing it in front of me into the horde of ghouls. I waited three seconds then I heard it, the deafening explosion, the body parts flying everywhere and the plasma burning through my skin and armor.

I gritted my teeth and stopped myself from just falling to the ground, I turned around, "So, Ed, I think that's it for now, up to you," I muttered through my teeth.
carla

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Edward

[censored]!

They shouldn't have come out here, now Pete was injured and it was dark, plus the Plasma had destroyed his Night Vision. He stumbled around blindly, before hearing what sounded like a Vertibird, so he went towards it, assuming it was Big Bird.

Then, when the bird landed he realised it wasn't Big Bird, it was painted all black, the colors of the Enclave.

He tried to run but carrying Pete was hard, so he was going slowly, and they shot something which penetrated the back of his neck, and he suddenly blacked out.

The last thing he saw was him being loaded up on the Vertibird and Pete too, and the grin of a very scarred, crippled Colonel Autumn.

Then darkness. Pain and darkness.
katie TWAVA

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Patrick heard a vertibird fly over head he quickly ran back to big bird to help rally the troops.
..xX Vin Xx..

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

Young

The Scribe had been up late listening to Galaxy News Radio while repairing damages to one of the Big Bird's engines. It's hull had been hit from shraqenel from the explosion and suffered minor ruptures during their escape. He wanted to make sure that the airship which carried and protected them all was at 100% effectivness. It wasn't desirable to be the victim of a aerial plummet and fiery explosion. It didn't sound particularly glorious to have the "Best Brotherhood Squad" all die from an engine malfunction.

Young cursed that he didn't tag a pair of night vision goggles from before, and only had a lamp for light in the black night. Nonetheless he concentrated as he replaced some damaged wiring. After that was complete he replaced a piece of the metal hull, quietly humming a song he was hearing over the radio.

He had seen his fellow squad mates come and go between the vertibird and Megaton. Mostly they were getting hammered and celebrating their most recent victory. Young was more focused on getting his job done rather than waste himself at some Wastelander saloon. He had spotted Pete depart into the evening, shortly followed by Edward; yet he didn't say a word to them. They most likely were going out for another round of whiskey.

Young chuckled to himself as he finished up the repairs, and turned off the radio. It wasn't until then he heard faint explosions and gunfire in the distance. The scribed paused hesistantly as he fought to remember who was missing from the Vertibird.

Pete and Edward.

"Knights! Knights! Rally up!" The scribe did his best to wake his sleeping squadmates as he entered the vertibird while grabbing the missile launcher before jumping back out to prepare for battle
R.I.p MOmmy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 am

As I awoke, I saw standing above me, Colonel Autumn, he looked different though. I couldn't believe it, he'd lived! I grunted, obviously they couldn't have been bothered to do anything to me since I looked screwed up anyway, I looked over to my side and I saw Ed. Knocked out, from something. I grunted, one of the Enclave Soldiers lifted me up and into the vertibird. I knew that I'd have one chance at this. While they were putting Ed on and they were distracted I looked down at our position on my digital map.

I saw the coordinates and took a breath, I knew that they'd find out anyway so I pushed my luck, I brought my hand up to my ear, to my radio transmiterr and yelled into it, "We're at 15:7 outside of Megaton! We need help ASAP! Sentinel Shield is down, I repeat, down! We're in the hands off the..." I felt myself get hit by something and whatever it was, knocked me out.
Misty lt

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 am

Patrick got the paladins message through his radio. He then ran back to the vertibird and saw the scribe jumping out of the cabin. "Did you hear the message? Lets move out."
Patrick picked up his laser rifle and grenades. "Lets go kick some Enclave ass."
Camden Unglesbee

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Vincent would arrive at the scene mere moments too late, seeing his friends being flown away to, in all likelihood, a place very similar to the one he was taken to. "Shield... Harrows... I promise I'll get you back, and make your captors suffer for the trouble..."

Vincent would then return to the vertibird he'd been flown to the scene on, hoping to retrieve reinforcements from base camp to preform a rescue mission.
Horse gal smithe

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 am

Patrick looked at who was there with him from in the squad. "Ok Vincent, Young and Max this is a rescue mission the Sentinel and Paladin Harrows have been captured by Enclave forces. We have their known location what is unknown is the amount of troops but we have to rescue them at all costs. Before we leave does anyone have anything to say?"
loste juliana

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am

Edward

When he came to he released he was in a moving Vertibird, but it wasn't Big Bird. He looked up and saw Colonel Autumn glaring at him with revenge in his eyes. He noticed Pete was sitting on the other side of him, and they were both chained to the walls. This was going to be hell to get out of. He checked out Pete and noticed the Paladin must have slipped himself a few Stimpacks, because he looked a lot better. He nodded to him and then they started to feel the Vertibird dive.

Edward looked out the window and saw several mutants with Missile Launchers shooting at the Vertibird. The pilot was trying to dodge them, but then one hit the cargo section they were in and the wall holding Edward's bindings in place was cracked and smashed, letting Edward free himself. He jumped up, smashed Colonel Autumn in the face and ripped the bindings on Pete off of him.

He lunged to the back and pressed the button to open the cargo door and grabbed Pete and threw them both out of the Vertibird, right before it blew up from a missile to the cockpit.
Carlitos Avila

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

I cursed, not getting blown up just to fall to the ground? Oh well, odds on that stupid idiot Colonel Autumn would survive to, idiot. We kept falling and we landed, it was pretty rough. I felt like my legs were broken but I managed to grit my teeth and get up. The muties were still very nearby and our weapons were kind of non-existent. I shuddered and walked over to Ed, "Hey, man, c'mon, let's just, get out of here, regroup with the others, get some weapons at last," I managed to spit out, pain was searing through my whole body, so I couldn't manage much.
Lily

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 am

Edward

"I still have a laser rifle in my back compartment, but I don't think it will be that easy to regroup with the others, I have no idea where we were, and we were both unconscious for a portion of the trip."
Crystal Clarke

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 am

"No? Ok good lets move out and find them"
Patrick left Megaton only to see the vertibird go down in a ball of fire. Everything was dark except for the fire over in the distance.
"No they can't be dead." Patrick began to make his way over to the crash site.
herrade

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 am

I shook my head, "Yeah, both of us unconcious for some of the trip, you've got a weapon... I don't, I wasted my backup weapon to try and save your life from the Ferals," I muttered to him, hissing in pain, "Theirs gotta be something though..." I spat out, I looked around and saw a dead Enclave Soldier, the one that I'd dragged out with me actually.. I limped over to him and picked up his weapon, a laser pistol, "Well, better than nothin," I muttered.

I looked at Ed and grimly smiled, "Sorry I got you into this Ed, it was stupid, it'd be better if I was drinking actually," I muttered to him, I clapped him on the shoulder, "Now we're here, I'll make sure we get out, even if I can hardly even walk," I whispered in his ear, chuckling afterwards. My face went serious then I looked around, seeing everything that could be a threat. It was very early in the morning, but just late enough for the sun to be creeping over the horizon. I sighed in relief and worry, now we could see the enemy... But they could see us as well...
Lexy Dick

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Vincent would follow Patrick closely, his M16 trained on any thing that moved even slightly. He'd silently hope that both of his squadmates had made it out of the horrible crash alive, though it didn't seem likely. If he found any breathing Enclave scum, however, he'd end them real slow.
Vicki Gunn

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 am

OOC: Sorry for my continuous disapearence, I'm multi-tasking with this and some busy things. <_<

IC

Max was worried, he didn't know what to think. Suddenly Max got the idea to go get some heavy weapons. He ran to grab a Minigun that was fully equiped. If there was going to be a fight, he wanted to get every kill he could. He walked back out and saw a Vertibird fall from the sky.

"What the hell is happening, this is turning out to be worse than I could imagine. Lets go kill us some of those Enclave bastards. Lets take the fight to them, I'm getting sick of them getting the upper hand."

Max checked the Minigun once more, and stood ready.
Alexander Lee

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

"Ok guys be on your guard something shot that vertibird down and what ever that something is its out here some where."
As soon as Patrick had said that a missle flew right over their heads exploding behind them. Patrick turned to his left, Super mutants, about 7 or 8.
"We got Muties boys. Open fire!"
Patrick fired hitting one in the head. Half of the head melted right off it fell dead. Patrick decided to take cover in a near by crater where he reloaded and provided some covering fire.
sexy zara

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

I heard gunfire going off in the distance and I cursed, this is just what we needed a fight. I turned to Ed, "So, 'sir', what do you want to do? I'm ready to follow," I said to him, trying to get as much confidence I could bolster into my voice.
sharon

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion