Cold Steel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

(OOC: So tired but so interested in this RP. Having too much fun to sleep lol)
Czar Kahchi

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am

"I tell you what guys since he's so heavy and theres three of us why don't all pick him up and go to the vertibird?" Patrick paused to see what the others would say.
Christine

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 am

I looked at Patrick and grinned, "You know what? I think your a [censored] genius, but first we might want to... Well, yeah let's just get him to the vertibird," I chuckled out, I got his right side and lifted his arm, "Well, what you waiting for? A golden invitation?"
Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 am

"No I'm good lets go."
"Come on big fella you've had a little to much to drink lets get you home."
Patrick got on his left side and lifted.
"Hey Pete you were right he's [censored] heavy. I'm ready lets go"
Setal Vara

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 am

((OOC: I'm now on cruise-control, do what you will, being forced off, bye lads))
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 pm

"Hahaha... You know, I get the feeling this won't be the last time we save your ass from a drunken accident, Shield. But I guess the commanding officer should be the drunkest out of the bunch, eh?"

Vincent would then look at his watch and see it was time to apply another stimpack injection, doing so quickly to avoid another "incident". The Doc had told him that he needed to inject himself 3 times a day to avoid another psychotic episode, and it would be like this until he figured out exactly what the Enclave shot him full of.

((I'll be gone for a fair chunk of the day, maybe about 5-6 hours tops. Feel free to control my character until I come back M'heree))
brian adkins

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 am

((OOC: I'm now on cruise-control, do what you will, being forced off, bye lads))

(OOC: Same except I'm really tired not being forced off.)
Emzy Baby!

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am

Name: John Taylor

Race: Caucasion

Brief history: John Taylor had lived im the wasteland his whole life. He hated it. The wastes had a way of changing people. Good people changed into those that would eat you without a second thought. Taylor wanted to rise above it all, find something to do that would allow him to help the good people in the wastes stay good. At first, he worked with the regulators, tracking down criminals and putting a bullet in their brain, wasteland style justice. However, there weren't enough of them to do anything major, and the Enclave started sweeping through the wasteland, killing anyone with the slightest mutation. Taylor, enraged by this, deceided to sign up for the Brotherhood of Steel's Cold Steel in order to stop them. He was quickly promoted to Knight.

Skills: Big Guns, Energy Weapons, and Explosives

Equipment: T-45d Power Armor and Helmet

Weapons: Gatling Laser, Plasma Pistol, Plasma Grenades, Plasma Mines

(OOC: Figured this was a good way to get into the action, my guy was the 'NPC' that hefted Vincent over to the vertibird.)

Knight Taylor sat at the bar, his helmet sitting next to him as he drank a well deserved beer. He nursed it as he watched the drunk sentinel leave the saloon, so he sighed and stood, walking after them after retreiving his gatling laser from the side of his stool. Taylor walked over to the group, ready to assit with the load of their leader if needed. He didn't really know any of these men on a first name bases, but he had seen them in action, and they were good soldiers, which gave John no qualms about them. Once they got to the vertibird and were air lifted back to the Citadel, they'd simply drop Ed off in his bed, leaving him to deal with the massive hangover that was sure to follow the morning after.
James Baldwin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am

I hated alcohol. That was why I was tee-total. And by consequence, the only BoS member who wasn't completely boozy in Megaton. So far, I had had to drag 2 Initiates back to the Vertibird, and it looked like I would be dragging Sentinel Shields too. Stiil, I had fun watching the others making complete fools of themselves. The prospect of taking care of all their cuts and bruises in the morning was something to look forward to. So far, all I had done was hand out some RadAway and stayed quiet. I wondered if they actually needed me along.
(OCC- M'heree, I need some help with my character. I don't have any ideas for any actions or dialogue.)
maya papps

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Vincent would enter the pub, things had calmed down since Sentinel Shield nearly made a tremendous fool of himself, but avoided disaster due to his, and Paladin Harrow's vigilance. He'd approach the ghoul bartender and place 15 caps on the table, the price for 2 beers and a shot of Jack.

"Gob right? 2 cold ones and a shot of the good whiskey, my friend." Gob seemed taken aback due to being mistreated constantly by the racist punks that usually visited Moriarty's. "Oh, hey. I know what's it like to be the odd man out now, man. Last time people saw me I was a skinny twerp that had trouble hammering out 25 push-ups. I can do 200 now without breaking a sweat... People see the change, and they stay away."

Things must've been bad. Vincent never saw himself being able to relate to a ghoul, but there he was doing it all the same.
marina

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am

OOC: Could someone give me a little summary of what's happened. I had to work and this thread moved way fast. So a summary would be greatly appreciated.
Racheal Robertson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 pm

OOC: Could someone give me a little summary of what's happened. I had to work and this thread moved way fast. So a summary would be greatly appreciated.

(OOC Basically the squad has gone to an enclave base where they found Vincent and Colonel Autumn but the Colonel destroyed the base. Everyone is now in megaton getting some R&R and having some cold ones. Edward had a few too many and punched out two settlers Patrick and Peter are taking him back to the vertibird. That's where we are up to. :foodndrink: )
Lou

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am

((Hmm, well I can give you a summary of the stuff I've been involved in so far, as I haven't read the first 2 pages of the RP yet. So far Sentinel Shield and his squad blew up the Enclave base at Springvale, saving my character in the process. Right now we're just getting finished in Megaton after Harrows and Shield got hammered at the pub. Pretty sure that's where we are now. Lol, guess we both gave a summary. I'll turn my post into some RP then.))

Vincent would hammer down one more beer before heading back to the vertibird, only feeling a slight buzz after drinking non-stop for hours. "I guess the [censored] they shot me up with gave my a high tolerance for alcohol... Man, could things get any worse?", Vincent said half-jokingly to himself. "I'm anxious to go on a mission, though... Haven't been on active duty for... Wow, I don't even know how long.", he said to no one in particular as he was leaving.
GabiiE Liiziiouz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

(OOC: Uh huh, the N'wah got it right, listen to him.)

IC:

Gah, this was annoying. Dragging off Ed to the vertibird so he could just smash there? Lucky bugger, "Okay, I'm running out of breath, let's just leave him here for a sec," I said to Patrick, panting away, "God, Ed's heavy aye? Must be this armor, hope he comes around soon," I muttered, I looked up at Patrick, "So, kid, I don't know much about you, what have you done in the Brotherhood?"
Doniesha World

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 am

OOC: Thanks mates, I had to go into work early and had to get off. Then I got back and it was already at 7!!! pages. Thanks again :)

IC

Max had been quiet through the whole thing. He didn't really want to talk to anyone, he just wanted to enjoy a nice beer, no matter how warm it was. He watched as his friends got really hammered, and threw some fists, Max was a drinker, and could hold his own. He didn't feel like talking about Springvale, but it was a success none the less, and he was proud of it. No matter how quiet he was during the fighting.

He walked over to some friends, and took a slug of beer.

"So where are we off to next do you think? I think we can take the whole damn Enclave on our own. They don't stand a chance against 'COLD STEEL'!!!" Max raised his beer and laughed a bit realizing he was half drunk as well.
cheryl wright

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Patrick looked at the paladin with a bit of shock before realising that he hadn't really talked to him.
"Well I joined because my brother was a paladin who was killed by the enclave. I'm here in his honor, I started as an initiate got promoted to Knight and this is the first time I've ever faced the enclave. What about you whats your story?"
Shianne Donato

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 am

I looked up at Patrick, panting, I'd had to much to drink I realised. "Well, I was just a kid in the Wastelands, but when I was about 15 we got raided by a bunch of Raiders... Killed my whole family, I managed to get my Dad's gun and kill them all, but I was seriously [censored] up because of it. I noticed a bunch of guys setting up across the river in the Pentagon, they were the Brotherhood. I barged in and demanded that I was joining. They found out what happened and gladly accepted me. I was out in the field for another about 25 years, then I got seriously injured," I said, tapping my head on the last word, "But I'm up and running again, ready to screw up some Enclave Soldier's lives."

I laughed at his expression, "Yeah, it's a bit of a chunky story, but it's mine at least."
Jinx Sykes

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well we all have our stories." Patrick said trying not to dwell on the death in both of their lives.
"I just want to kick some more Enclave ass." He chuckled at the thought of being scared of the Enclave before. Patrick now felt confident about taking on the Enclave with his squad backing him up he felt as if they could take on the world.
lucile

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 am

"Yeah, indeed, let's hope the Sentinel wakes up soon, he's to damn heavy to just carry," I muttered to him, bursting into a fit of laughter, I stopped myself and tried to calm down, I was way to drunk.
Kortknee Bell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am

Vincent would nod to Patrick, feeling the same way except multiplied by about a thousand. "I got dibs on any Enclave scientist scum we find. I get to kill'em slow... Maybe a little "creative interrogation" before that though."
Richard

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am

Edward

He seemed to have sobered up a bit as he lay there listening to the men talk, he had to lead these men, not make a fool of himself and get them to carry him back to Vertibird drunk.

He jumped up, and replied to Patrick, "Well thats good, because tomorrow we head out bright and early with massive hangovers to take on some Enclave trying to rebuild Raven Rock. A bit harder than what we faced today I'd say. Now lets all head back to the Vertibird and get some sleep, were going to need it."

He payed a Megaton Settler to go and gather the rest of the squad and tell them to go back to the bird, then they all went back to it themselves and pulled out beds from the walls and crashed.
vicki kitterman

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Patrick looked at Vincent smiling "What ever you want brother just don't get to carried away. We will have a mission to complete but I know you will make a good soldier."
He turned around to see the Sentinel talking to him he replied "Good to see you awake sir hopefully you can walk on your own now your a bit heavy."
Patrick then feel asleep in his bed.
Justin Hankins

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

Max listened to his squad mates, and chuckled a bit at what they were saying they were going to do. Max couldn't help but join in.

"I think I'll find myself a group of Enclave soldiers and give them a bit of an Energy burst." Max chuckled a bit more at himself. He was a little hammered.
Emma Pennington

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am

As I felt myself go into a dream state, I started to toss and turn. I couldn't rest easy, thinking back on the memories which came back so easy when I was asleep. I gasped and shot up, everyone else was asleep, pretty much dead asleep. I sighed, I got up and put my armor and weapons on. I left a note on my cot,

I've gone out for a bit
I'll be back soon I guess,
Don't come looking for me.
Yours, Peter

I then walked out of the vertibird and headed towards Megatons front gate. I needed time, alone, well unless Ed came too. But he was asleep, I felt like I'd made a bond with him, I guess saving someones life does that. I shrugged off my thoughts and kept on slowly walking to the gate, it was dark but I did have my goggles on, everything looked so... Green.
Tasha Clifford

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

A loud "Beep!" could be heard from Vincent's watch as it was almost time to turn in for the night. He'd inject himself with one more stimpack into his arm, passing out shortly after. It would be the first night he'd slept the entire time without nightmares. Tomorrow, he would put some serious hurt on those Enclave pricks.
Kevin Jay

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion