Cold Steel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 am

Edward

"Ok Initiate, I have a bit of food in my back compartment among other things, but before you can do anything I want to take a blood test. Make sure they didn't poison you or anything." he winked.

He came towards Vincent with a needle he had pulled out of his back compartment and walked towards him, waiting to see the Initiates reaction. Edward though the Enclave may have been testing some type of steroid on him, and it might make him a lot more frustrated and easy to anger than usual.
RUby DIaz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Out of shear instinct and the simple fact that after all this time, Vincent associated syringes with unrelenting agony, he would smack the Sentinels arm away, entering a sort of self-preservation mode. "What is this?! What are you trying to do?". It was clear that on the inside, Vincent had still been rather volatile thanks to years of pint up hate and rage.

Of course it didn't help that the synthetic muscle growth hormone they injected him with had somewhat of a "Super Roid Rage" affect on particular individuals, and killed many others. "Keep that stuff away from me or so help me I'll end you...", the initiate said in a shaky tone.
Hazel Sian ogden

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am

(OOC: Do I see a similaritie between Morrowind there...? Also I'll be back in up to an hour, off to have tea!)
Alex Vincent

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 am

Edward

"Peter," he said through the radio, "we need to get him out of here, he is in no suitable form for combat. I want you to grab him from behind and I'll have two of the Knights take him up to Megaton to speak with the doc."

Just then two Deathclaws came running into the room, and all hell broke loose. People yelled, shot, ran. All at once.

Edward spun around and aimed his Laser Shotgun at one of their faces and the face was horribly burned, causing the creature to run away.

"Harrows, I'm dry, hit it with something!" he yelled.
El Goose

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Vincent, spotting the two deathclaws that had interrupted his psychotic breakdown, would charge toward the one that hadn't run away, smashing his massive fists into it's deformed head. All it took was one to put the freak down, after that Vincent had the upper-hand, rhythmically hammering down great blows on his face until all that remained was a fine red pulp with chunks of fang and bone in it.

After finishing with that small issue he'd turn his attention back on Shield, seeing only a Enclave scientist holding another syringe filled with that wretched poison. "You... YOU DID THIS TO ME!", he screamed at the top of his lungs, charging forward at the man with intent to do what he did to the unfortunate death claw.
Sabrina Steige

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

Edward

He saw the Initiate charging towards him and before anyone could do anything he smashed his fist into Vincents face. Hard. Effectively knocking him out.

He crouched down, took a sample of his blood and gave it to a Knight.

"Take this Blood Sample to Scribe Young up in Big Bird, then take the Initiate to the doctor up in Megaton. Tell him to strap him down with some very strong bindings and put the charge on the Brotherhoods tab."

He told everyone to follow him, and left the room after placing a Micro-Nuke in it.
Loane

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 pm

After being floored by Sentinel Shield's fist, he'd drift back into nightmare land. In his dream he'd never been rescued by the Brotherhood, and had merely imagined the entire occurrence. "N-No god... I'm back here... B-Back here again?!".

The lead Enclave scientist would then walk into the room, and inform Vincent that he was once again strapped down to the operating table. "No please...please not again... Get the HELL AWAY FROM ME!". The badly mentally scarred initiate would toss and turn in his unconscious state, remembering the terrible pain that wracked his body each day for what seemed like millenia.
Dylan Markese

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 am

(OOC sorry guys I've missed the action been working :meh: M'heree where would you like me to come in?)
Czar Kahchi

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm

(OOC sorry guys I've missed the action been working :meh: M'heree where would you like me to come in?)

(OOC: Hey man, thats fine. Your with us right now anyway, so just drop in and start doing some [censored] I guess, maybe you could save us or something which would go towards you getting promoted. I gotta go now, but I'll be back later)
Lyndsey Bird

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

(OOC: Oh I was wondering, M'heree is it possible for anyone else to get up to Sentinel or is Paladin the highest? I wouldn't think anyone else could get up to Sentinel but it is a possiblity, maybe.)
Honey Suckle

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 pm

I entered the prison block to see a bulked up Initiate being floored by Sentinel Shields. The next thing I noticed was a huge Deathclaw corpse, with its head obliterated. 'Anyone wounded?' I cried out. The sound of my own voice shook me. I hadn't spoken since yesterday, and I'd forgotten what my voice sounded like. I awaited a reply from my squad.
Jonathan Windmon

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Vincent would stir slightly at the sound of someones voice, but the blow from Shield combined with the exhaustion from obliterating the death claw kept him sufficiently messed up.
Daramis McGee

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 am

(OOC: Oh I was wondering, M'heree is it possible for anyone else to get up to Sentinel or is Paladin the highest? I wouldn't think anyone else could get up to Sentinel but it is a possiblity, maybe.)

(OOC: Yeah its definitely a possibility. If say you were a Sentinel I could still order you around in the field because I'm the leader of Cold Steel. If you want to PM me with an idea I'm open to suggestions.)
Kathryn Medows

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 am

I looked at Vincent on the ground, a grimace reached my face, I'd hoped it wouldn't end up like this. I'd heard of old stories that went along like this. I didn't like it, but I didn't try anything with Vincent, I listenened to Edward. I walked over to Vincent and picked him up, I supported his weight on my shoulder and I started walking out a bit. He was really heavy, but I was dealing with it, I turned around, "So, sir, do you want me to take him back to Megaton? Or get someone else to huff him back?"
~Amy~

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 am

Edward

"Thats fine Paladin, I'll get one of the other Knights to take him there. We need you here."

(OOC: By the way guys we have some random NPC like guys with us that you can make do stuff. So one of them is taking him....)
Eliza Potter

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am

I pretty much handed Vincent over to a Knight, who nodded and quickly walked off with him. I sighed, I didn't really want to leave him, but I didn't really have much of a choice. I thought about it, I realised I'd probably be more use here anyway. I looked at Edward and smiled a weak smile, "So, are we gonna clear out this base before they get a chance to screw us over or what?" I said to him, half laughing, half yelling.
Noely Ulloa

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

(OOC: thanks mate)
Patrick came from guarding the vertibird after hearing all the commotion he saw the wounded soldier and the dead deathclaw. He could see the other deathclaw coming out from hiding and charge at the group.
"Frag out boys get down"
Patrick threw the grenade which exploded next to the deathclaw severely wounding its leg. Patrick then pulled out his laser rifle and shot it through the chest killing the deathclaw. He regrouped with his squad.
"Sorry I'm late lads."
Lynette Wilson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am

"Ah, you know what they say, better late than never," I chuckled out, "Well, it's nice to see we didn't get injured by another Deathclaw, god how many of these things are there?" I muttered out, I went over and patted him on the back, "It's good to see someone had the good sense to save us."
Kara Payne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 am

Edward

"Damn straight we are! Men, line up, we are going deeper into the base. We are going fight harder and longer! Now move your asses!" he barked at them.

After they had left the room he sighed and looked at Pete, "Man, I didn't want to have to do that to one of my brothers, but it will help him in the long run, now lets finish this place so we can go check on him. I think if he can get better their may be a place for him on Cold Steel."
James Smart

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

I looked up at Ed, smiling, "Thanks man, I appreciate it, your more than a leader to me," I chuckled, "I never would've guessed, I'm looking up to someone younger than me," I grinned, "Okay, Ed, lead on, let's finish this up, I'm gonna show some Enclave scum what it means to mess with the Cold Steel!" I said to him, pulling out my laser rifle and putting in the microfusion cells. Grinning at him.
Sunnii Bebiieh

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 am

Patrick smiled at his brothers comments. He got ready to press on into the base.
Caught up in the momentum he let out an "Oorah!"
CHARLODDE

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 am

Edward

The men stormed through room after room, slaughtering all of the Enclave in them and placing bombs, with a little help from Nick of course. Then they came to the final place they had to place a bomb and as soon as they entered they all stopped and gasped.

The room was filled to the brim with weapons, armor, ammo, explosives and more. They couldn't blow it up.

If the Brotherhood could get hold of this stash they would win the war no doubt. He had no idea what all of this stuff was doing here, but they had to keep it safe for the Scribes to scavenge it.

And then, who stepped into the room but Colonel Augustus Autumn. Ever since the Lone Wanderer has spared his life he had been a major thorn in the side of the Brotherhood. They had to admit it, the guy was a good leader, and a great tactician.

Which is why when he laid eyes on the Brotherhood forces and then looked back to his own he knew he could not win, and if the Brotherhood could get hold of this tech they could win the war.

So he sacrificed it.

Everyone watched in slow motion as he pressed the self destruct button they had placed on a nuke similar to the one in Megaton and the countdown timer started at 10 seconds. They had to get out.
m Gardner

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 am

Vincent would slowly awaken to find himself on the cold, hard floor he'd become accustomed to sleeping on. For a brief moment he began to panic, thinking his dream was real and that he was still a prisoner. However, after spotting the Brotherhood Knights around him he'd requested they lock him in the brig after returning to HQ, knowing he was more of a liability then a soldier at this point. He'd realized he was on a vertibird, about to be transported.
Heather M

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

I cursed, pulling up my rifle, I took one shot, at the Colonel, in his leg. He yelled out and fell to the ground, I grimaced, I then turned and ran like everyone else had. I felt the adrenaline pump through my body as I caught up to everyone else and made it to Edward's side. In my head I heard the timer hit 8 seconds and I put on a bit more speed. I didn't know if we'd make it or not, I hoped we would. I prayed, I felt the last second go past and I closed my eyes.
Heather Dawson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am

"Oh [censored]"
Patrick saw the colonel get shot he didn't care what happened to him Patrick just ran for his life. He followed the paladin and the sentinel down the hall and he got to the door and jumped.
Darian Ennels

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion