Cold Steel

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Max looked at the ugly Mutants, and pointed the Minigun right at them. He pulled the trigger, and unleashed a hail of bullets at the oncoming hostiles, hitting the one with the Missile Launcher in the shin, and shattering its knee cap.

"Come on you ugly bastards!! You kill my friends, I KILL YOU!!!!"

Max unleashed another hail of bullets at the bunch when a bullet suddenly jammed the whole thing. Max shook the large gun, and tried to clear it but was to late. Suddenly a huge fist came flying at him, hitting him in the head. He flew against he ground, and shook it off.

"Is that all you have, you mutant bastard. No wonder your such savages, your not even HUMAN!!!"

Max leapt forward onto the mutant, and started beating on the large mutants head.
Marta Wolko

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 am

Vincent would instantly enter a prone position, using a pile of tires as cover and firing through them. "C'mon muties, GET SOME!", he'd scream several times while emptying clips in the unnervingly resilient Super Mutants. 90 rounds later one pale yellow freak was missing his head, and Vince was already starting on his second.
Albert Wesker

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 am

Patrick saw Max leap at the mutant
"Crazy bastard" He said to himself. Patrick had lost count on how many there were he pulled out a grenade.
"This should even things up a bit. Hey muties Merry christmas." Patrick said throwing the grenade. It landed beneth one of the mutants ripping it to shreds as it exploded, the grenade also wounding another mutants arm. Patrick was about to pat himself on the when he turned and saw a mutant leap at him. They began to wrestle.
ezra

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 am

(OOC: Come on M'heree, post, I would but I don't have the time to do a long enough one, gah, stupid spread sheets and drill holes...)
Breautiful

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am

Max was struggling with the Mutant he was holding onto, and then thought to reach for his service knife. The blade had been sharpened recently so it would drive down deep.

"Take this you Mutant son-of-a-[censored]!"

Max raised the knife, and drove it deep into the Mutants neck, the mutant groaned and tried to pull Max off. The mutant raised its arms behind itself one last time, but it was hopeless, and the large creature fell forward with Max on his back. Max pulled the knife out, and ran back to his Minigun, and behind some rock that gave him cover. Max yelled over to the others who were still firing at Mutants.

"How are you guys holding up? I've got to clear this gun so try and give me some time." Max said struggling with the chamber and the case. It was all bent out of shape, and he would have to be careful and quick.

OOC: :whistle:
Jacob Phillips

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Patrick was still wrestling with his own mutant when he heard Max call out.
Patrick yelled "I will be there as soon as I kill this thing."
He kicked the mutant off and pulled out his laser rifle only to have the mutant knocked out of his hands and give Patrick a nice winding punch to the stomach. The Super mutant then went for Patrick's laser rifle but so did Patrick. Both of them lunged towards the rifle grabbing it at the same time. Shots went off one wounding Patricks arm but it was only a graze. Patrick then dug his fingers into the mutants eye ripping it out. The mutant roared in pain letting go of the rifle Patrick then shot it through the chest. It was dead. He raced over to Max to provide covering fire.
Glu Glu

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 pm

I sighed, Ed was just standing there, he looked like something was wrong, as I was walking towards him I saw something shadowing behind him, it wasn't there a second ago and then all of a sudden there it was... I recognised it, it was a Deathclaw. I yelled out, "Ed! Deathclaw!" But it seemed to late for him to move, the deathclaw was raising it's arm to finish him in one quick move. I leapt to try and help, but I realised no amount of damage could kill it, so I did the one thing I could. I leapt in between Ed and the Deathclaw.

It brough it's claw down through my armor, cleaving through my flesh. I yelled in pain, but I struggled to keep conciousness, I brought up my pistol, aimed at it's head and started letting off shots. It brought up it's arm again and tore through me a second time, I felt myself losing sight and strength but I kept up my shots. Ed turned quite quickly and shot it down, but the Deathclaw had already gotten in a third swipe at me. I lay there, feeling defeated, so I looked up at Ed, I grinned, "I, *Cough*, told you, that you'd live, you know, I think I need a..." I muttered to him, my voice barely above a whisper.

I brang my arm up to my other, taking out some Med-X and a bunch of stimpacks, I didn't look at my injury. Just injecting the drugs into my system, it was pretty painful still. But I still could not find anyway to stay awake, I looked up at Ed, he was leaning over me, "Ed, just, find, the others, leave me, if I make it through this... It's a mira-" I stopped, blacking out, I didn't say a thing more.

((OOC: Oh and if you think my character has a death wish, or is completely stupid, raise your hand :))
Alyce Argabright

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am

OOC: Is everyone possibly getting killed off. I don't want to be the last one standing- Or do I? <_<

Max saw Patrick rush over to him, beginning to give covering fire. Max still struggled with the jammed Minigun, and looked around checking for any suprises. There were none.

"I think I've almost got it!" Max said with a hurried tone to his voice. He suddenly dislogged the dented round, and cleared the chamber. "YEAH, I got it."

Max hopped to his feet, and turned to the Mutant horde. They were strong, but not against a Minigun.

"Try some of this you lousy pricks!"

The mingun unleashed a hail of bullets, Max could feel the rounds lowering in the canister as the Minigun dismembered several of the Mutants. Blood was everywhere, and so were limbs.

"EAT THIS [censored]S!!!!" Max yelled at the top of his lungs. Several Mutants began to run off obviously not wanting to share the same fate as their friends. Max looked at Patrick with a worried and hurried look.

"We've got to hurry and get to that crash site. We can't leave them behind."
Kit Marsden

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am

(OOC I'm not dead... yet haha I want my char to at least get to paladin before dying.)

"Mutant bastards!" Patrick yelled as the mutant ran off.

He turned to Max "I know we better get moving who knows whats happened to them."

Patrick began to run towards the crash site.
remi lasisi

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Max followed close behind Patrick, swinging the Minigun to the left and right, checking for any hostiles. The mutants had gone, and were far out of site. Max was worried, had Paladin Harrow and Sentinel Shield been killed. He could not answer that now. All he could think was what to do.

"They better not be dead, or I'll kill them a second time over!" Max said still following close behind, ready for anything.

He wondered where the rest of the Brotherhood was, why hadn't they sent a rescue team in to check the crash site. Sometimes Max didn't understand why the brotherhood did or didn't do things he thought would be common sense.
joeK

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am

I felt my heart beating in my chest, it felt so slow, I looked up, my vision was blurry. Ed was in my view, looking around, I looked to my left, I saw figures, I didn't know who they were, or what they wanted. I looked down at my body and saw that all my stomach plate armor was gone, shrapnel, inside the wounds and around me. I shuddred, pain coursed through my whole lower body area. I felt like yelling in pain but I couldn't even find the energy to do THAT.

I whispered out, "Ed, Ed, what's happening? Ed, talk to me, Ed..." I started blacking out again, but I shook my head. The Med-X was starting to kick in so I took a risk. I got up on my two legs, I shuddred with the pain but it was dull. I still couldn't see properly and my voice still felt too light. I stumbled into Ed and he looked at me worried. I guess he was wondering how someone who was mauled by a Deathclaw could get up. I didn't know either. I looked off at the figures in the distance, I couldn't tell who they were, but I pulled out my pistol just in case. It was in terrible condition, scratched from the Deathclaw, but I still held it firmly in my hand.
Aaron Clark

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

OOC: I'm going to be gone for a bit. I'm going to be working on my new Fallout story, and will be back soon (Hopefully). And does this day feel long to anyone else on here. It feels like its been going really slow.
asako

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 am

Edward

"Its ok Pete, the guys are coming.... Your... Your gonna be ok." he tried to reassure Peter but his voice cracked as he said it.

"I gotta say, friend, I never expected to have you save my life twice, and I think that deserves... a reward. What do you think Sentinel Harrows?" he grinned, before patting his friend on the back. "I think the Colonel got away again Pete, I saw him jump in some sort of pod when we were on the bird before we jumped. We gotta find him, and kill him, and I need you to stay with me bud if you wanna do that."

As the rest of the squad approached them he started barking out orders. "I want all of you to take Pete back and drop him off at the doctors office. Then grab the Bird and come back here, we gotta find where Autumn went. Pat, you stick with me, and radio in to the Brotherhood that we need reinforcments!" he yelled at them.

(OOC: Rofl, every post but three on this page has Wasteland Aussie in the sig, who started that thing anyway?)
ZzZz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

They arrived at the crash site it was a pile of junk and fire.

"Max and Vincent lets spread out and look for them be on the look for enclave soldiers. We all have our radios so when you find something use them lets move out." Patrick said hoping that the Enclave were long gone.

As Patrick moved around the crash site he tried to look into the vertibird but it wasn't even to be called that. Patrick couldn't see a thing in the wreckage nothing could have survived but then again there was no bodies not even enclave bodies.

"Come on I know you guys are alive where are you?"
Blessed DIVA

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 pm

I looked at Ed, did I hear him right? Sentinel Harrows? He'd promoted me? I was dying of blood loss and I couldn't feel any strength to talk, so I just stood there for a second before I felt my legs start to collapse. Someone caught me, I didn't know who, I quickly brought my hand up to my head and got into Ed's channel, "Thanks, a lot, I mean it, I won't forget this, I owe you," I chuckled, then felt all the world spin. I grunted and turned around, "I so would love it if there was a doc here so I don't have to drag my ass all the way back to Megaton?"
Shae Munro

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 am

Edward

"Damn, I forgot, I had a doc flown out to us last night after what happened with Vince, he is just over there, Doc Pain, get over here and see what you can do for the Sentinel" he laughed.

The Doctor immediatley came over and started his work on Pete.
Gracie Dugdale

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 am

"Sir your alive!" Patrick said in disbelief.

"Yes sir, lets find that bastard Autumn." Patrick replied.

Patrick looked over at Harrows he was in a real bad way. He felt bad for him and wanted revenge. Patrick hoped the Doc could patch up him up he was one of the best soldiers Patrick had ever seen it would be a tremendous loss to the brotherhood if he was to die.

Patrick then approached the Sentinel. "Where do you think the Colonel has got off to Sir?"
Red Bevinz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 am

(OOC: I think Mad-Max started the Wasteland Aussie thing, I was the first one to put it in after him... Just cause I'm from Australia, gotta have pride for our small 22-million population Island.)

As the doctor came over I felt all my strength leave me, I'd wasted it all saving Ed and getting up. I saw in my minds eye, Ed, if I hadn't made a leap for him. I was glad I'd done what I did, I don't think the squad would be able to make it without him. I took my helmet off, Ed looked in my direction and I gave him a grin. Then just about the time the Doc got over, I sighed and saw the world black out from my lack of blood.
Curveballs On Phoenix

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Edward

"If I know him he's probably hiding around here somewhere with a gun waiting to shoot someone who comes to close." he pointed to a Knight and said, "You. Go back to Megaton and get the bird, were going to need it. The rest of you, grab the most powerful weapon you can find and make a perimeter around the site, we have to watch out for the back up Autumn has probably sent for."

Edward started combing the area looking for the Colonel.

(OOC: This thread is going to be locked soon guys, and sorry I didn't post for a little bit, my gf called)
Quick Draw

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

(OOC: If your GF called, I don't mind in the slightest.)
Racheal Robertson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 am

(OOC: Cool lol. Don't want to piss her off you know, she is too hot. lol)
victoria johnstone

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 am

(OOC are we going to start a second thread?)

Patrick began to look for the colonel he couldn't see anything out there.

He said to Edward "Just point where to shoot sir. I'm ready when you are."

Patrick loaded his laser rifle and turned it safety off.
marina

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am

(OOC: Lol, ok, I believe ya, oh you might wanna make a new thread when it hits 200, that's how we all do it. I would do an actual post but I have nothing to say, I'm unconcious. :cold:
BRAD MONTGOMERY

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 am

(OOC: Yeah, I'm going to make a new thread NOW. STOP POSTING HERE. A mod can lock this because of thread size etc....)
Victoria Vasileva

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 am

New thread has arrived. http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=994889 Read the new thread intro too.

A mod can lock this, no one else post here.
Lakyn Ellery

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion