Sigma Squad

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 am

I gasped, this didn't seem right, "But sir... Surely this could be a trap of some kind? Like, really, it seems to good to be true, all the Mutants gone, all the radiation cleared up..." I started, but I stopped, "You don't think this will turn out good do you sir? You think we won't make it out alive."
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 am

Raven heard the breif just as he stepped into the bird, a vault. Raven breathed a sigh of relief, he had thought that Sigma would be attacking the citadel. " Down into the deep murk of darkness death and failed dreams for the future of mankind. Captain to make up for my foolishness last night I would offer my survices protecting our newest member, it seems only right I make amends for my abhorent behavior." Raven had no ultier motives in this no matter what the others thought, he had acted like a child and nearly ruined a young mans dream through jealousy and petty fear. Raven went and sat in between Ben and Isaac and turned to Ben " Have you heard about some of these vaults, true horrors of the modern world. Ill fight liberty prime a thousand deathclaws and the whole damned brotherhood before I have to look at another centaur, they used to be people and we did that to them." Raven used guilt to hide the childhood fear he had had of centaurs coming to get him in the night, if they were concerned maybe Raven would take a little more time in sealing his fate.

OOC: Raven realy is contrite about reconsileing with Isaac
Peter P Canning

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 am

I looked at Raven, smiling, "Yeah, I know what you mean, it's terrible stuff," I muttered, "Vault 87 no less, it seems so easy, but their has to be something more to it then we're thinking," I finished up. I pulled out my rifle, cleaning it, trying to get it all ready to tear through some idiotic enemies.
JERMAINE VIDAURRI

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 am

((just waiting for a couple people to post that they are on the vertibird))
Krystina Proietti

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

Sandra walked back into camp after a night int the wasteland, she has killed many raiders and sleeping animals, she noticed the rest of her squad get onto the vertibird, she begrudgingly jumped on aswell, she wanted to leave Sigma squad, she had shown too much of herself, the beast within her was startig to take hold of her, she sat down, ignoring anyone that looked or talked to her, she patted the side of her leg, The Mask of Death, she thought to herself, given to her by some tribals back in the midwest, the mask was a ceremonial mask that was to strike fear into the hearts of her enemies, if ever she would need that help it would be now.

vault 87, she had heard stories about that place, that was where all of the mutants where originating from, she thought if the mast would actually scare any of the mutants, probably not though, she closed her eyes and meditated on what was about to occur, the battle that was about to take place, what would they face here?
Nany Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

Gathering his items for the mission, Shepherds eyes fell upon the bottle of vodka. He looked at it, an ancient drink from a forgotten civilization, the release he needed from the fear and the horror and the nerves. But it was destroying him, killing him slowly, not just physically but mentally too. He tore his eyes away from the drink. From the sounds of it, this mission was going to be tough, and there was a whole squad expecting the best medical care in the event of an injury. It was time to sober up.

His mind still on the alcohol, the image of the bottle burned into his eyelids, Shepherd drifted toward the vertibird. He boarded and sat down in silence, with a casual nod to his team mates. He glanced out the window - he had done it, left the bottle behind. Good choice, he thought, and allowed himself a smile.
Samantha Wood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 am

(Just posting so this gets on the first page again... IT'S NOT DEAD, OTHERWISE I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE IT DEAD!)
gemma

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm

GET POSTING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

if your not on the vertibird i request we leave you behind so we can get on with this, do you guys realy want to lose to cold steel :banghead:
jennie xhx

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

(OOC: I vote with Is it just me? if you aren't posted in one day I'm posting myself...)
megan gleeson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 am

hell if its not on track by that time let deadly sin end it her way, youll be very happy with it i think I know i would be
Melanie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

OOC: Yeah, I think I would be, it'd be an excellent thing I'm sure... Considering it'd involve killing people, leaving Sigma and a trail of bodies behind her... Sounds enthralling doesn't it?
Joanne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am

thats not it, give her a chance ask her im sure shell PM you the end
Ann Church

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

GET POSTING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

if your not on the vertibird i request we leave you behind so we can get on with this, do you guys realy want to lose to cold steel :banghead:

lmao

*In taunting voice*

"My RP is beating yours, My RP is beating yours, Na-Na-Nah-Na-Na, My RP is beating yours."

Rofl just kidding, I really like this RP. Its great. If Dan lets me I hope to join it too.

And leaving people behind just becomes a mess lol, we did it and ended up having to put him on one of our water Vertibirds and... the whole thing got messy :P
Jenna Fields

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

((Reidster is out, M'Here is joining))

I will continue the RP later today
Ash

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 am

BEEP..................... BEEP................. BEEP...........BEEP.........BEEP.........BEEP........BEEEP....BEEP...BEEP..BEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Nauty

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 am

that was the heart moniter of this RP :(
Andrew Perry

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 am

Ah, yeah, Dan you have to get it going again or it's dead.
chirsty aggas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 am

Name: Jasper Graham

Age/Years of service: 25 yrs old. 7 years of service with the Enclave.

Appearance: Short, blonde hair. Green Eyes. Tall. Muscly, but not excessively. Pale skin.

Major Skills: Expert with Energy weapons and good with Small Arms.

Minor Skills: Technology, Big Guns, Repair.

Squad Specialty: Scout and Independent Killer.

Weapons: Tri-Beam Laser Rifle (with optional setting of one beam), Laser Pistol, Plasma Pistol.

Armor: Enclave Power Armor, no helmet.

Bio: Was born with the Enclave and his parents tried to desert with him when he was three. They escaped but accidently left him behind. All of his training he was put through hell by his trainers and squad mates. He is fiercely loyal to the Enclave to prove others wrong that he wasn't like his parents and has to battle himself not to kill anyone when they question his loyalty. Was given a medal of honor for his defense of the Purifier against the Brotherhood, and is respected a lot among other Enclave troops now.

After being transferred to Sigma Squad, Jasper found them all standing around doing nothing. Strange he though. He jumped onto the Vertibird and yelled out for the others.

"C'mon guys! Lets get moving!"
Juliet

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 am

"New blood, should get things moving around here, we were just witing for Jalen to make up the numbers so we could leave, hop aboard friend, the names Raven, Raven Gladstone. You've joined just as we march to unknown horrors long lost in the archives of Vault tech. Youll fit in fine, mind the big lass over thier though she'll cut you open before you saw here hand go to her hilt." Raven saw something good in this new member of the squad and hoped that a good mutual relationship would ensue. Now they were just waiting for the Captain to give the orders to the vert pilot.
Steeeph

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

"We have someone joining us for this mission today men, he is a good soldier, and a friend of mine so please welcome him, we had some....problems with someoines name who I won't mention, but this man will be joining us and we are goining got it?"

John watched as the man jumped onto the bird and sat down next to him, the pilot lifted off and carried them to their destination, Vault 87. "God it's so quiet over here." John took the team as they moved silently across the dirt, reaches the door of the vault, "God, this doesn't feel right." The door was left open, him and his team snuck inside, they made their way through without any problems Joh remembered the stories of what went on in this place, then they reached the ttesting chambers, John saw it first, but was unsure of what it was, "WTF!!" John had 3 clean shots to the beasted head, but it had done nothing, the animal, which looked like a mutant but had the head of a bear and walked on all fours, it ran away instatly and then John noticed the bodies, he walked over to the first one and looked at the insignia on its the chest of its lab coat. "Vault-Tec?"
dav

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC: Bloody hell straight in at the deep end hey, no time to get to know our new team mate.

-----------------------------------------------

Raven didn't like the dark confined spaces of the vault, now room to breath let alone shoot. Ravens fingers curled around his machette as he brought it out for anything that might be lurking in the dark, Raven had long feared the dark what he couldnt see he couldnt kill and what he couldnt kill filled him with dread. Progress was slow until they reached the labs, Raven heard the captain cuss and then shots were fired as hideous beings, neither man mutant nor animal lurched out of the forboding blackness, Raven hacked away blindly feeling his machette make clean contact at least twice, the thing ran. all around him the sounds of terror and battle flooded the vault as more creatures came and went seemingly scouting out the Sigma squad members.
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: I wanted to get things moving, just pretend he was there
noa zarfati

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 am

OOC: Thats cool, no-one is on right now though, just me you and M'heree and i think glourious might be to
Antony Holdsworth

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

Jasper

After Raven introduced himself he decided he liked him, he was a little strange but nice. A nice person in the Enclave was rare, and Jasper was thankful for it.

Jasper was not prepared in the slightest for what he saw in the Vault. There was some rabid bear mutant in there with a stash of bodies it had collected and he didn't like the look of this place. It looked old, decrepit and abandoned. What Sigma Squad aimed to accomplish here was beyond him, and that angered him, but only at himself, he needed all the details if he wanted to be at his top game.

"Sir, what are we looking for here?" he asked John. They had know each other for a while, and he knew John was a good man and a even better leader. He was one of the only people who didn't give Jasper [censored] for his parents mistakes. He owed John for that, as far as he was concerned.
Mimi BC

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am

OOC: Raven is a hulking 6'6 Native american bloke, edit the her please :D
Markie Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion