Sigma Squad

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 pm

The attack had gone well, Raven was unused to avoiding a fellow operative while taking out enemies, but he'd done well enough three headshots out of three was good by any standards. Even Raven had jumped a little when sandra had come out of her cloak. Her blades had swung through the air like a noble eagle in deadly flight, she fought with a much smoother style than him and was despite Bens compliments after sparring on a whole different level to him with hand to hand weapons.
It never ceased to amaze Raven the way BoS heads jerked back after a shot, it was as if they were looking to the heavens for a salvation that would never come.
John gave the orders to move forward, Raven jogged up to the front Machette in hand and cloaked himself for aproach to Sandra " god damned that initiate damned near messed him self didnt he? " Raven chuckled the words out " when we charge I bet i can get more decapitiations with this old lump of metal than you can with those fancy butter knifes" he nodded down to his machette as he spoke, a bit of competion always raised Ravens game.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 am

I kind of grinned at what Raven had said, it was interesting, because he'd challeged Sandra, quite a feat I imagined. I didn't say anything, I just stood there, waiting for the others and still quietly listening to the conversation. Sandra hadn't said anything, yet.
C.L.U.T.C.H

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:52 am

She stood there with her head facing the ground, she slowly rose it, the blood was covering her face, she stoped and stared a cold hard stare at raven, she didnt like it when people insulted her swords. she started to get a feeling in her hands, like the swords were calling her to kill raven, she quashed the thoughts in her mind.

"well well well, your lucky these 'fancy butter knives' arent starting their decapitating just yet.." she said, some of the squad smirked, little did they know she wasnt joking, she looked at him, he was serious...

"Deal" she said with a smirk, a radio on the belt of the commander started to blare out, "Commander!! this is Scout squad alpha coming back, we saw a vertibird coming to your location, watch out, it wasnt the same as the other ones it looked special" everyone stood deathly silent, "Commander?? you there?" things started to get tense, another voice was heard over the radio, "dont worry sir, they are probably just asleep, you know them... yea sure" replied the captain of the scout party.

"perhaps we should, try out these cloaking devices" she said, the rest of the squad waited for word from the captain.
sam

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 am

I chuckled, that was so like Sandra, I looked at my arm, I hadn't tested out the Stealth Boy out yet. I looked at it closely, then I opened up the compartment and connected it to the power in my armor. I'd stored so much power in the compartments all over my armor, that I realised I could keep the Stealth Boy going for a very long time. I looked up, at Sandra, "Hey, Sandra, I just realised, I have so much power stored in my armor, that I could keep this thing going forever, if you want I can hook up your armor to mine so that you have a supply too, it'll keep the Stealth Boy going for much longer." I grimaced, "If we stick together it'll keep the stream going, but if you don't want me tagging along, I can just get as much as I can into your armor in... 3 minutes."
sunny lovett

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Jalen was pretty impressed by Sandra's performance. He didn't tell her, though. He kept his thoughts on the next battle. He checked out his stealth boys and then turned on the hearing machine the man had installed. It worked perfectly. He could hear almost everything around him. Everyone talking and even a radroach crawling of some where in the distance. He turned it of. It would be perfect for listening in on brotherhood plans when the time came. Jalen sat down on the rocky hill. The others were done their scavenging. He had no need. The BOS hardly ever had any magnum rounds, and he had way to many energy cells.
Richus Dude

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

John was the first to see the trucks rolling up, reinforcements, maybe about twenty more soldiers, "Everyone, cloaking now!" he whispered into his radio. everyone stood silently as the BoS men walked through the camp, horrified by what just happened, John swept through the shadows like a snake, "You guys got your chance now its my turn, don't shoot till the last minute, I can't take ALL of them out by myself." John saw them standing there right in front, he quckly took at his laser rifle and put 5 well placed shots right in the back of the head's of some BoS, they had no idea, but once John's camo wore off, the were quickly noticed of his presence, John threw a plasma grenade and as it was right above the rest of the men he shot it, leaving them paralyzed for a moment as John sprinted towards them taking his plasma rifle off his back and firing, as he neared the first soldier, he shot a bolt right into his chest, John immiedtly jumped to the side and took out another 4, John heard the sound as his cloaking device came back online, he quickly pressed the button, walked up the cliff and silently took at the rest, as Sandra without mercy sliced open the helpess.

"Next time, we work together, got it? You don't shoot, till I say you shoot." Everyone jumped on the vertibird that came soon after and John watched as Enclave scientists were jumping off it, eager to horde the tech found with the brotherhood. They came back to the base it was starting to get dark and as John fell silently into bed he remebered the envelope, he was aloud to read it now, for his squad's mission would be tomorrow, John read the field report, "Oh shi-"

((guys can you tone it down on the post, I was sleeping and then I get lost, just go easy k?))
Baby K(:

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm

((I read the RP up to here and I'm ready to join, my only question is, since there are already a lot of guys in Sigma, can I RP as a Brotherhood member to play the 'other side' of the story? It would add some depth))
Tyler F

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 pm

(OOC: Sorry Dan, I just like posting... I have nothing else to do, waiting for Microsoft to repair my 360.))

IC:

I nodded at what the Captain had said, I grimaced, he couldn't take them all out by himself, who could? I chuckled at that, I knew one person who could. I stayed in cloak, I walked up behind Sandra and plugged a cable into a port in the back of her armor. It started feeding energy through, she'd be the best one to survive here. I didn't know if she noticed or not, I didn't really care, it didn't really matter. I kept my eye on the Captain, watching him, making sure he didn't die. Hopefully, he wouldn't get himself injured, we needed him.

After the small, pathetic battle, we boarded the vertibird. I still had my armor connected to Sandra's and she hadn't done anything so I kept the connection. I had to sit next to her, but I hoped she wouldn't mind. We started on our way back to the base and it didn't take very long. We got off and started heading back... Well, everyone else did. I just stood there, staring at nothing. I just sat there, looking at the ground. I kept on thinking that I wouldn't even make it another day, I sighed. My thoughts started wandering again, but this time I embraced them. I felt tears coat my eyes, I sighed. I just wanted to leave, leave and never return, but I knew I couldn't.
Dona BlackHeart

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Looking back, Shepherd saw that Ben, one of the youngest of the group, had stopped. He felt sorry for him - he knew exactly what he was going through. He had seen many others go through it too - hell, he himself went through it. That was some time ago now, though.

He allowed the others to continue on a bit, before retracing his steps, to stand facing Ben. He clasped a hand on his shoulder, the metal gauntlet emitting a clang as steel struck steel. "You're gonna be alright, son." he said, indicating the red cross on his arm. "I'm here to stop people dying, and I intend to fulfill that goal. You're in good hands." He unscrewed the lid of his canteen and took a drink, before offering the flask to Ben.
Enie van Bied

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 am

Isaac Brahe heard the intercom on his desk crackle and buzz to life. Brahe, Vertis landing on platform one. Report for duty, soldier. Brahe swallowed a lump in his throat and reached for his footlocker. He was the best sniper in his Recon team, no doubt about it. He could kill a Super Mutant from a moving Vertibird at fifty yards, and without using a scope. However he knew that being the best in any other Enclave team was nothing compared to what he would face in Sigma.

Since his initial training he was told repeatedly that Squad Sigma was the best of the best, the Marine Corps of the Enclave. (Brahe had no idea what a 'Marine' was, but he let that one slide in training). Everyone stood in awe as the rolls were called, and the few who were selected for Sigma were looked up to like heroes. When he learned he was next in line to join the Squad, Brahe was stunned. But now he was on the brink of his first mission, and he felt nothing but utter terror.

Swallowing his fear, Brahe dressed into his gear, sans helmet. He got a hard time from his commanders for "battle uniform violation", but he found he could see better without his helmet. Instead, he wore a backwards Enclave Officer cap. His face was pocketed with battle scars from shrapnel and permenantly darkened from exposure to sunlight and energy weapon discharge, and his close-cropped hair was jet black. Regarding his weapon, he had gotten enough brownie points with the armory department that they allowed him a Chinese Gauss Rifle, a monster sniper rifle that ate through Microfusion Cells like candy. He had spent three years requisitioning to get it, but from his experience in the field it was definitely worth it. Finally, he strapped a bandoleer of MF cells to his waist, and slid his juice into his left boot. Brahe's "juice" of choice was the chem Jet; it allowed him a bit more precision in the field, at the cost of a few brain cells here and there.

Isaac slung the heavy Gauss Rifle over his shoulder and opened the door to platform one to greet his new squadmates.
Manuela Ribeiro Pereira

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

((nice lee, but you still need to post your character sheet, the sign up thread should be in the 2nd page of fan fiction section))
Lalla Vu

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:31 am

((nice lee, but you still need to post your character sheet, the sign up thread should be in the 2nd page of fan fiction section))

((My bad I didn't see it. I'll go post it now))
James Wilson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 am

John greeted his new teamate who had just recently arrived at Adam's. "Here come with me," John said to the seemingly young man, John took him to the upper deck, where John liked to do all of his thinking, "Isaac is it? Yes well I welcome you to the most prestigious unit in all of the Enclave, here we expect perfection and loyalty, I am your captian and you leader, In this squad I am the only one with rank, you do not have any control over thos who are under you, got it? I see promise in you, boy as I have just turned 31 this will be my last year in Sigma and I look forward to watching you and the rest of the squad continue after I am gone. In addition I am sure you heard of the modifications that have been done with the armor, yes? Well I want you to send yours down right after we are done speaking, you will pick them up before we head out tomorow." John gazed into the never ending wastes and had a quick nightmare about tomorrow, I don't know what we will be up against on our mission, but I know it won't be pretty, now its getting late, you shall be rooming with me, I will see you in a little while," John waited for the salute and then said goodbye, "I might be asleep when you return from the armory, just wake me up."
Erin S

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Brahe nodded and saluted his new commanding officer. It went much better then he had expected, with John doing all the talking, which he preferred. Once he was gone, Brahe turned back to the endless Wasteland and peered over the deck. "First Lieutenant..." He mumbled. "You've done well for yourself, Isaac. Now don't let them down."

Isaac turned on his heel and walked the staircase back to the Armory. Once inside, he found that there was in fact, a brand-new set of Enclave body armor, with the First Lieutenant insignia on the shoulder. An Enclave Scientist, peering over some research, looked up from the nearby table.

"You the new guy?" He asked gruffly.
"Yes, yes I am." Brahe replied. "Is this mine?" He asked, motioning to the armor.
"Yeah, it's all yours. Try not to beat it up too bad, we don't have a lot of those suits."
"I'll try my best." Brahe replied.

He changed into his new armor behind a medical curtain. It was slightly heavier, but it felt more solid and protective. He noticed that there was no helmet assigned to him; John must have read his file. Instead, there was a special Officer cap, with the word "Sigma" stamped in black lettering over the front. He smiled; Brahe knew that this was going to be the best group he had ever worked with.

As he left, Isaac dropped off his old gear with the Mr. Gutsy that was roaming the Armory, and then picked up his Gauss Rifle from the table and left. Down the hall, he knocked on the door he was assigned, Sigma Quarters - 001.

"Captain Granger, it's Brahe. Reporting for duty, sir. Permission to enter?"
Manuel rivera

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 am

((OOC: I'm out for the night, Dan. Peace until tomorrow night)
Misty lt

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 am

((Ok, pce))

"Aaa yes, please come in Lieutenant, I want to ask you something before we go to sleep, as a leader of this group what do you think of me? As the next highest ranking officer after me, I really care what you think, and I know I have always doubted myself as a leader." John waited for a response.

((This next part is after you respond to what I said))

For the next hour or so John was staring at the envelope which he had next to his pillow, "What horrible things are inside that vault, god this is suicide."
Trent Theriot

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

I took the flask from Shepard, giving him a quick nod, I quickly took a single drought out of it and handed it back. "Thanks, I know what you mean, it's not the fact of hell, I've been through enough of that to have it in my blood, it's... Other things," I muttered to him, I gave him a half-smile, "And it's nothing to worry about, I'll deal with it, when the time comes." I grinned, then walked off to my quarters, I put my weapon in my locker and sighed. I sat on my bed, thinking about the future. I just hoped, that the one thing I 'wanted' to happen, would happen.
Craig Martin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 am

Raven was in a blind rage, he was crashing around the training room punching dents in armour, hacking at dummys with his macethe in a blind fury, how dare those snobs up stairs bring in another sniper. In all his years in the Enclave no-one had out shot Raven and no-one had more sniped confirmed kills and this was how he was repayed for his unwavering loyalty. Raven had heard of this Isaac and he didnt like the impression he got, a cocky undisciplined upstart who worst of all used an energy weapon. Raven stormed out of the training room leaving it in complete desolation, he strode down the hall wearing his emotions on his face his booming footstops echoed down the corrider drawing attention from the other squad members. Raven reached his nemisis " YOU!!! You think your better able than me to do what i have suffurd my entire life for? This is my last song, the mission that will make me rememberd for ever and you would take that from me? If it weren't for the rest of the team I would slay you were you stood. Mark my words you'll get no cover from me!!! " Raven spat at the new mans feet and walked off punching a crack in the wall.

OOC: Im perfectly fine with another sniper being in the squad and look forward to writing with Mr.burke but I thought this would be how Raven would react and takes the story in a good direction.
Mark Churchman

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 am

I heard yelling from the room and I walked out. Raven was working in a storm down the hall, away from a bewildered group of people. I quickly caught up to Raven, as he was my friend, and asked, "What happened? Did someone offend you?" but I quickly realised what had happened, I'd seen the man that had the most surprised face, Isaac, "Oh, I think I understand, but please, do tell, what happened?"
Campbell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 pm

" I'll tell you what happend Ben, I have been usurped. The Enclave higher ups have brought in another sniper, I need this mission Ben this is my retirement plan Im to old for this now I wanted one last hurrah and I mgoing to have to share glory with some sniviling little toerag unworthy to even dust my boots." Raven kept walking, Ben was the soldier he felt closet to in Sigma Squad, the captain was distant from him, Sandra and Raven were patching up thier differances but they had a long way to go and Simon was so deep in the bottle of a vodka glass that he wasnt the same man who convinced Raven that he would be able to go on being a soldier after the deathclaw almost killed him. " Don't trust him Ben, don't trust any of them Ben, apart from you me and Sandra."
Judy Lynch

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

I looked at him, I knew that he was probably right, "Yeah, Raven, I understand, you and Sandra... Thanks, it's nice to know I'm trusted, your a good friend," I punched him in the shoulder, "You'll be the one remembered, I know it, your a great soldier, that new guy wouldn't stand a chance against you in a shootout, actually, it'll only be you and Sandra remembered," I grinned, "Raven, I need to confide in you, I don't think I'll make it through this alive," He opened his mouth but I shook my head, he closed it, "Theirs only one thing I feel I can live for, but that one thing is in such a terrible situation, if anything happens, I'll do something that'll take out my own life and an enemies."

I half-smiled at him, "I'm sorry if it doesn't sound like the right choice, but I know that I can't live without..." I stopped, I looked at him in the eyes, "Raven, how much can I trust you?" I asked him, with heavy thoughts.
Enny Labinjo

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm

" Ben, nothing outlives memories. A soldier is defined by how the next generation remembers him, to go out on top is the ultimate goal for a man like us but that is for the old with memories already forged, you have so many battles to win and stories to make. ultimately it is your choice and I will respect it no matter what happens, Me you can trust." Raven knew Ben was serious and it saddend him to see so much potential with such doubt in itself. " I wont stop you with what you feel you need to do."
Invasion's

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:32 pm

I looked at Raven, I sighed, I knew he would respect my decision but that wasn't saying he'd like it, "Your a true friend, I'm glad I can trust you, so I want to confide something else important to you," I muttered in his ear, I pulled him off to the side, away from anyone or anything, I then sighed and rubbed my forehead, "Theirs a woman I love, but I think she could die, I don't know if I can tell you who she is yet, but know this," I brought my hand up, "I'm willing to give my life for her, if push comes to shove, I'll be shoving to make sure that nothing happens to her," I looked at him, straight into his eyes, "If you really want to know who she is, you can ask, I won't just tell you, I want to know if you want to know first." I then stopped, sitting in a chair to my right, I sighed.

I looked up at Raven with heavy eyes, I didn't know whether I wanted to tell him more or not. He seemed like someone I could trust, which I knew I could, he was almost like a brother. I looked down at the ground, waiting to hear what he'd say. I didn't hear him say anything more so I rose up and walked back to my quarters. I stripped off my armor and replaced it with some plain clothes. I fell down on the bed and started to fall into the deep realms of sleep. I was tired, but scared and excited, so I knew it would be a while before I truly slept.

After laying in the bed for about half an hour I gave up, I walked out of the room, with just my plain clothes on, into the armory. I went and sat down on a simple bench, I stared off into the distance. I couldn't calm myself enough to feel normal anymore. I looked down at the ground and grimaced.
Tyrel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 am

Loud smashes and crashes could be heard from her bathroom, sandra tied back her hair "damnit" she said grabbing a sword and running outside to where all the commotion could be heard, she saw the new addition to sigma squad getting yelled at by Raven, she rolled her eyes as raven was starting to scream his head off at him, as he rushed off down the hall, punching and crashing his way through walls and other enclave troops, benjamin followed, she walked up to Isaac, she saluted him and started talking to him.

"What happened," she said rolling her eyes, as isaac told the story, sandra listened to every minute detail, when isaac has told his story, sandra dropped her head, apologized and started talking to him one on one.

"Listen kid, you are in the most elite group in the enclave, i dont know how you got here, and i dont want to know, all i want you to know is that you are at the bottom of the pecking order here, i dont care about your rankings and neither does anyone else on this squad, what we go on here is skills, and unless you have the skills, you will be out of here faster than a super mutant, alright?" before isaac could respond, sandra looked at him and shook her head.

"say nothing, and get used to it, we dont care where you come from, we dont care where you are going, just remember here, we go on who has the most power, right now, you are less than nothing" she said seriously, she tried not to sound so cold hearted, but she knew it was the only way to get through to new recruits trying to make a name for themself.

As isaac nodded and saluted her, sandra ran off around the corner still clutching her sword, looking for Raven, and ben, she came down to the armoury, all she saw was some dented power armour, he had been here, she returned to the squads quaters and looked for him, she asked around with the rest of the squad and they hadnt seen either Raven or Ben.

She finally came to the room with benjamin and raven, she saw benjamin sitting down in a chair looking up at raven.

"uuuh, do you mind telling me WHAT THE [censored] IS GOING ON" she said with no restraint, anger had taken hold of her, she hated it when all the alpha male macho [censored] got in the way of missions.

"Raven, you stupid [censored]head," she said angrily "if you didnt like the guy, file a complaint, or kill him on a mission and claim freindly fire you idiot" she spoke with knowlege about that situation, something that made the two guys think about what she had been through for a second.

"You know what, im sick of this [censored], you know what i was right about you from the begining, from now on work takes precident." she said angrily walking out to go compose herself.
Kari Depp

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

" Sandra, come back here!!!" Raven jogged up to meet her, he spun her round by the shoulder " Dont you judge me for something I know you would have done in the inverse situation, i havent told the others this but i will tell you because you understand. I lied Im not in my early thirties, im 39 turning fourty in a mtter of weeks this is my last chance to go down with a bang Im to old for this and he is a younger and more talented me. Do you not think that scares me, All I will be rememberd for is being that one guy who once had the privilidge of shooting with Isaac, do you think I want that. You can lambast me all you want for lack of proffesionalism but I know you welll enough to know we are driven by the same thing pride in our work." Raven for the first time felt truely vunerable, with the information Raven just gave her she could have him removed from sigma and forced into retirement or drill instructing or some equaly hellish prospect, he trusted her not to do it. " Now is your chance to prove my first impression wrong."
Philip Rua

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion