Sigma Squad

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 am

I looked at Sandra, and took her words to heart. She'd been through so much, that I was sure she was right. I sat there and thought about what she'd said, I don't know how long it was but I eventually said to her, "Your right, you have to think about what's important, what's worth it..." I sighed, "I'm so glad no one can get into my head, it's my last sanctuary," I chuckled, "I'm also very glad that a certain someone can't get in here either," I muttered, tapping the side of my head when I said here. I sat there in silence and so did she.

I looked up at her, into her face, she hadn't put a helmet on, which was strange, I looked into her eyes, wondering what she was thinking. I half smiled, wondering at the thought. I shook my head, wondering what was going on with me, I looked down at myself and muttered something under my breath. I wondered if anyone would hear it, or for that matter, even think about me after today.
N Only WhiTe girl

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 am

Jalen's armor was awesome. He tried it out in the obstacle course immediately after. Content he grabbed his stuff, including weapons and meds, and ran of towards the vertibird. The man at the armory said he had added a few custom things to his. He said his stealth boys were in better shape and could last two times longer than the others for scouting missions. He also said his hearing in the helmet had been greatly improved. Jalen had graciously thanked the man. Now he stood outside the squads vertibird. This was the third time he had flown. He enjoyed it, although he preffered to travel by land. Before he left he headed over to the armory to stack up on ammo and supplies. He grabbed about 60 magnum rounds, and another 60 energy cells.

When he finished he walked on to the vertibird. A few of the members were already in there, so he sat down opposite them. He looked around the vertibird. This one was much nicer. It seemed quite unlike the others and had a mini nuka cola dispenser. Jalen smiled. "It's almost like their spoiling us." he said to the pilot, who was just settling in to the cockpit. He cracked a smile but did not reply. Jalen got a couple nuka colas out and brought out his knife. He used the knife to take of the cap, which he was careful to pocket. He took a few swigs of the sweet soft drink and smiled. "Maybe when I retire I'll become a nuka cola addict." he said to no one in particular.
Rachie Stout

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 am

OOC: Shes gone offline so i have changed the post, now reidsters gone to so another edit

-------------------------------------------

IC:

Raven decided to use the down time to take the opportunity to get to know Ben better he could tell sandra held a great sway over the soldier, Gladstone turned to face the young man. " You feel that blowing in the wind, the filth of the stinking mutation of the outside world. Were all thats left you know, the last bastion of civilisation fighting back the hordes of mutants and freaks, some of them its not so obvious and you cant see the change but there only a step away from those ferals down in the tubes. Never trust a civilian I say all animals in need of kulling and we are the chosen to do it. Do you agree?" Raven looked down at the young man a calm almost arrogant look clouded out the brightness of his eyes, but behind them was a determination and fight that he only seemed to see in the mirror these days, this young soldier would prove his usefullness in the coming storm and Raven hoped that he could have that young man on his side when push came to shove.
RObert loVes MOmmy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 am

"Ok well I see everyone has assembled, today will just be a simple training mission for us, nothing exciting, its just so i can evalute you in combat and so you can get used to your new armor and so you can learn how I will be doing things." John looked at the envelope in which he has been carrying around with him, not able to open it just yet. "You must learn to work together, we are one entity one sword, we act as one, you will rely on eah other, if one of us messes up we all die, this isn't the army anymore, your in Sigma." John saw nods of approval

"Now, our we have two targets for today, 1 super mutant camp about 2 clicks east of Raven Rock and a Brotherhood outpost about 1 mile north of paradis falls, alright men now get on the chopper so we can head out." He saluted his team adjusted his helmet upon his head and took one more look at his laser "sniper" he knew that this would be a god time.

"If we suceed here men, then our reall mission will come," He glanced again at the envelope, wary of it, he almost thought it was alive, "A-a-alright men, let's get to work!"
James Potter

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 am

I sighed, wondering what to do, Sandra wasn't talking and Raven was talking to the other guy... I started thinking, if I had a choice, what would I do? I realised, there was only a couple of people I'd give my life for... And surprisingly, both of them were in the vertibird. I shook my head, I hadn't really felt compassion much in my life before, considering all the hardships I'd been through. I grimaced, glad that no one could see my face. I wondered what life would be like if I wasn't a soldier, I wondered what it'd be like to make my own decisions.

I looked at the people in the vertibird, I suddenly felt really depressed, I sighed. In the last day I'd had two conversations that seemed to change the course of my life. Conversations with two veterans with souls. I smiled a thinking smile, wondering what to do. I shook my head, pulled out my rifle and started tinkering with it. I needed to get my mind off everything. Completely blank it out and technology was the one thing that seemed to do that. I hoped that someone would ask me to mod some of their stuff too, I needed a purpose.

After the Captain made his speech I grimaced, this was stupid, we should be given more time to mull this over. I checked my weapons and armor over, turning on the current in my armor. I then checked the mirrors in the laser rifle and the state of my knife. I scowled, it was all perfect, which was bad. Now I had time to think, which I didn't want. I couldn't do anything now that we were taking off, so I sat back, closed my eyes and started clearing my mind.
Dragonz Dancer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 am

"And so begins the closing days of my life" Raven mutterd almost silently on his breath, the bird was up in the air now and he could feel the adrenaline of the near battle corseing through his veins. He started to control his breathing and go through his routine he checked the scope of his rifle enhanced to near comical levels by Ben, he traced the lines of his scars running down his face, Raven always weant helmetless into battle, his breath fogged up the lenses and made shooting harder than it should be. " Captain, I propose a minuites silence when we fly over Raven Rock for the souls lost on that day" Raven had been out on patrol the day of the explosion and unable to confront the Lone Wanderer he had always felt guilty that he was not among the dead on that day, it was the biggest failing of his career not to protect the president.
FABIAN RUIZ

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Sandra listened in to Ravens little speech, "didnt know you where so poetic raven, suprises suprises" she said with a smug smile, she pulled out a small bag with some earpieces in it, since she didnt wear a helmet, she needed some other way to communicate with the group, she tinkered with the frequency,

"Check 1, Check 2"

she noticed some of the guys heads turn, she turned it off, slipped her Beret on and sat there thinking about everyone in this bird, raven wasnt the caveman she thought he was and ben was a fine soldier, she thought about their conversation last night, and realised what she had been saying, she started to wisper into the earpiece, directly to Bens frequency.

"Dont end up like me" she said in a sombre whisper.

"Dont be so willing to give your life for something you dont belive in, Even though you think it is what you may want now, times change, you may want more in life later, dont throw it all away like i have... There is still some hope for you."

She realised the hipocricy in her words, she was young too, but her path was chosen for her long before she was born, Live, Fight, Die, forgotten and unloved, that was her cross to bear as an enclave soldier, that was her demon to wrestle with as child of a general.

She sat back, and thought about ravens words before, the divine fury of his words echoed within her skull, the righteousnes of his speech, his words reminded her of her father, her brother and the president, or what was left of him. as she was thinking, raven piped up about a miniutes silence, she took of her beret and put it on her heart, she was glad her father wasnt stationed at raven rock, he was going to go with Autumn, but instead he stayed behind to protect Fort Nixon.

After the miniutes silence where up, she put her beret back on, and sat there she turned to raven and said to him in a voice she hadnt used since she was back at home, at fort nixon, she stared at him, the three scars on his face, they didnt phase her, she had seen much worse.

"Quoth the Raven??" she said with a smirk, this would be the final test, to see if her first impressions were right, or if he was someone smart...
NO suckers In Here

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 am

" Never more " Raven grinned, classic littaerature was a saving grace on long campaings and during the hell he grew up in. It didnt suprise him Sandra new the classic poem she seemed very well educated. " Im sorry for my conduct during the meeting, I hope you forgive the haste of first impressions, this unit doesnt need two of its main componants at eachothers throats night and day." His voice was soft and without the gaurded tone he usualy affected " How about i promise not to blow your head off if you promise not to butcher me with those cleavers?" Raven let a tone of humour slip into his voice at the last part.
Laura Cartwright

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 am

Sandra smirked and looked at him, she reminded him so much of his brother, young, smart, sniper, she snapped out of her train of thought, "The best clocks work well when the cogs mesh together raven... Deal." she said with a twitch in her face, trying to hold back a smile.

She stood up, it made the bird rock a bit before sitting down next to the captain, she started to talk with him, small chit chat, the vertibird started to slow down, and lost altitude, she knew that they were coming to their mark, she lent over to him and asked him if she could get a seperate drop from the rest of the squad, closer to the action, it would take her too long to make it to the fighting.

"Sir, i respectfully request a covert drop deeper into the hot zone, i could set up traps and catch them in suprise, with their attention focused on me you could take them out with a concentrated volley of accurate fire, and with this new suit we got whipped up, i would like to test the stealth capabilities, aparently it has more stealth than the other ones, because it isnt power armour or something" she said patiently as the captain mulled over his tactical options, she thought to herself that this man was very wise, her father was right about him, he was an excellent tactician, or atleast he looked like one.

"I could also take some BoS prisoners, if that helps your thinking?" she chimed in. whilst he was thinking, she went back over to raven.
Chloe Yarnall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am

" Ah prisoners my forte, i may not look it but im not a man who belives in a kind approach to the scum of the wastes. I remember my first BoS captive, after two and a half minuites he was spilling everything he knew, although it was very hard to understand i supose i realy should have left his tounge in, oh well live and learn." He adressed this to no-one in particular yet also everyone at once. " Captain that hill up there would be a great place for me to set up, from there I could hit a mutant right between the eyes for a circle of nearly a mile may be more with Bens mods to my rifle and this wonderous suit." Raven was getting exited filled with the bloodlust that he channeld into every shot and everything in his way. Yet underneath it all, all the adrenaline and rage he could feel his age, his bones were heavey his muscles softer and less toned, he was not his old self.
Reven Lord

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 am

"With me, they die, no question. I just love looking into their eyes, watching as everything they know ends in a single stroke of a blade" she stopped there, not in public she thought to herself, she listened and thought about what raven had said, she almost laughed when he told her about his first captive.

------------------------------------

Sorry this isnt longer, i will edit later but i gtg to bed work tomorrow...

oh and for anyone that wants me to post here is my shedule...

7-9 work
15 miniute break (maybe on)
2 more hours of work (supervised)
15 miniute meeting
2 more hours (maybe on if have spare time)
half an hour lunch (may be on)
2 more hours of work
half an hour to get back home
rest

and as you know im up till late im a night person :D
Neliel Kudoh

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:29 pm

" Oh he died, dont you worry about that. For some obscure reason he thought that after telling me what i wanted to hear he would be entitled for release. Have you ever heard of an old slaver leader Red I think his name was, he had a most ingenious way of dealing with people, i took it slightly further than that. I cut his arms off and then choked him on his own spleen!!" Raven started a sinister chuckle that burst into a laugh of pure malice and sick humour at his foul deed. " Those were the good old days, try that now and some mutie sympathising officer will have your head on a platter." Raven looked at some of the repulsed faces in the bird "Toughen up, I garentee youll see worse things on this mission than that." He turned to his machete catching his reflection in the cool metal the horrible valleys on his face accentuating the empty blackness of his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

OOC: heading off now guys, good luck for the mission tommorow
Alister Scott

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 am

Shepherd sat in silence, his helmet on his lap, listening to Raven's twisted interrogation techniques. It was strange, listening in on conversations regarding the "scum of the wastes," especially when he himself had been out there a few years back. Unlike the others, he had no real attachment to the enclave. This was just another job, not some personal mission to "restore the great United States" or other similar Enclave propaganda. He took a swig from his canteen and shook himself. He was here to heal, not to judge.

These new suits were fitted with stimpacks - that would certainly make his job a lot easier. Still, a stimpack couldn't remove a bullet from a shoulder, or disinfect a wound. His services would still be needed. And then there was the fighting on top of that. He looked down into his canteen, light reflecting off the liquid within, the faint smell of alcohol finding his nostrils. I should cut back. For now. He screwed the lid back on, the nerves satisfactorily quelled.

Emerging from his thoughts, he tuned back in to the conversation of the cabin. Raven and Sandra were still talking about past battle experiences, gruesome injuries and deaths. "Well, nobody in here's gonna die. Not if I can help it." said Shepherd. "I sincerely hope I won't have to treat you - any of you. Just don't get shot, and we're gonna get along fine."
Cheryl Rice

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 pm

The vertibird flew over Raven Rock, and they were all silent, as Raven had requested, John didn't have any words, he wasn't there that day, he had been on patrol with the older Sigma, but that was for another day.

The bird landed about a mile out from the Rock and everyone got out, they walked for about half a mile then came upon the camp, they saw it at the bottom of the large hill the were on, you could barely see moving objects down there. John lyed down and crawled over the top of the hill and took a look into his scope.

"Ok, there are about 12 of them down there, and from what I see a captive as well. I want Sandra to go invisible and run down to the camp, I will stay here and I want everyone else to position themsleves on the cliff, John pointed a little farther down the mountian and to the left, "That will provide excellent coverage and you will provid suppresive fire from there. As Sandra runs down I want quiet, ones she has made contact, you start shooting, and when I give the order we will charge the camp, any questions?"
KU Fint

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

"No questions from me, sir." Shepherd said in reply. He took another drink. I'll quit tomorrow.

He thought back to the ruins of the Enclave citadel they had passed earlier. He had remained silent over Raven Rock, although he felt no real connection to the soldiers who had died there. He had seen hundreds of deaths with the Talon Company, caused a good deal too. Lots of those people were less deserving than the Enclave supremacists who had met their end at Raven Rock. Still, he respected and admired them. Their goal was a noble one. Far more so than Talon Company, at least.
Sheila Esmailka

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 am

((OOC: Glorious edit your post, we are getting ready to attack the mutants, and you are quiet, unless you want my character to kick you off the squad))
Jynx Anthropic

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Darren cautiously positioned himself of the cliff, getting into a positon in which he could get a decent angle. Sandra get the steath job, he thought. I guess her methods are little more subtle.

Putting those thoughts to the back of his mind, Darren focused down the sights of his Plasma Rifle, waiting for the Captain's orders.
Lisa

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 pm

((OOC: I'm not sure I understand what you mean, do you want quiet or not?))
helliehexx

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 am

((Your character is to stay quiet while passing above Raven Rock

and we are already off the helicopter))
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am

((OOC: He did, sorry if that's not clear. The speech is in answer to the question you asked when they landed. I'll edit it so it's clearer.

EDIT: better?))
Steven Hardman

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 am

((Alright your good))
Ricky Rayner

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 am

Sandra engaged her cloak, whilst saluting the captain, she unsheathed her swords and started to sprint around their flank, it took her about 5 miniutes to finally close in on the base, right before she was entering, she spoke into her earpiece, "Are you all ready?" she asked, she was totally focused on the task at hand.

"Ready." the captain replied, she held her swords in hand, and slowly walked into the base, she checked the stat board that was hardwired to her armour, she had about 2 miniutes of stealth left.

she walked into the outpost baracks, she spied two soldiers sleeping, with the quickest slash of blades, she slit the throats of the two sleeping Brotherhood soldiers, she walked out, and saw the rest of the forces in the trenches, seeing if there was anyone about to engage them, she came up behind the captain of the outpost and whispered into his ear. Her stealth boy started to count down 3, 2, 1...

"God Bless America..." with that, she apeared like a phantom, cleaving the captains head clean from his shoulders, his carcass fell to his knees as the head rolled to the feet of the rest of the troopers, they turned around seeing sandra there her face covered in the blood of their commander, they all turned around and aimed their guns at her, the three that had noticed her raised their rifles to her.

"Dont.. Move.. A... Muscle" said one of the BoS paladins, in fear.

Sandra slowly raised her bloodstained face to them, her white teeth glistening in the early morning light, she could see that the initate that was aiming at her with an assault rifle, cowering in fear, he looked down at the head of his commander, shock stricken, he froze up and dropped his gun.

"What are you doing Private?!?!?" The paladin yelled, "THIS ISNT THE TIME TO FREEZE"

Her eyes grew wide and diluted, her smile reached from ear to ear, she leapt to the left, as the brotherhood soldiers tried to follow their guns to hit her, she looked, the initiates body exploded in a flash of Fire and Ash.

"Ben" she said, after that another couple of shots Knocked the Knight that was standing next to the Paladin to the ground, knocking him out.

"Raven." she said with a smirk, as his men fell besides him, the paladin Yelled for assistance, she knew her time was short, she quickly started to slash at the paladin, his armour was thick, and he was fast, he pulled out a combat knife and tried to parry and counter her attacks, although he was quite skilled, sandra was better, doing a butterfly kick, to bring him to the ground, she slashed the laser rifle out of his hands, she rose her blade up and brought it down on his neck, stoping just before she hit...

"You have been found... Unworthy" she said bringing both her blades to his throat, she heaved them up and cleaved his head from his shoulders, as the blood spattered up on her face, and body, she felt the lust returning.

"So long has it been, i bidded you sweet sorrow
Hoping for the day, that you will say good morrow
Return to me, sweet pain
and deliver me the rain"

She turned her stealth boy back on, after recharging, she called in for the rest of the squad to move foreward, the outer defences had been nutralized, she pulled out some rope she had on her belt, tieing up the knight that was knocked out, she took of his armour and left him sitting on the commanders chair, she put the heads of his battle brothers on his lap and waited for the rest of her squad to arrive.

Hopefully none of the other BoS soldiers had heard the screams of the paladin as he had his head lopped off.
matt white

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 am

((OOC: Weren't we attacking Mutants? OP can we make it so we're attacking the Brotherhood? It seems such a shame to make DeadlySin change her whole post.))

IC:

I'd been quiet pretty much the whole time, listening to what everyone said, but it was mainly because of what Sandra had said. From what I knew of her, she didn't have much emotion, but I realised that no one had ever really knew her then, did they? When we got off the vertibird I covered everyone, but mainly Sandra, so was Raven. I grinned, this'd go off without a hitch. After burning most of the enemies to crisps, ashes and very rarely limbless, the outside perimiter were down. Sandra told everyone to move forward and I obliged. I wondered what the Captain actually wanted us to do with the raid, I was thinking a fair bit.

Suddenly, I felt myself lock up, I just stopped, frozen. I shuddered, I was starting to think things I shouldn't. I tried to push the thoughts out of my head, they wouldn't leave. I gritted my teeth and cleared my head. It just wouldn't work, I'd been ahead of the others and I'd stopped so they would probably think that something was wrong. I just kept moving forward as soon as I could, which wasn't very quick. I grimaced, continuing on.

I quickly moved up, catching up to Sandra, I was panting but all the others were still behind, about 100 metres or so actually, I tuned into Sandra's frequency, "I heard what you said, and I understand what you mean, but don't expect me to be happy that your ready to die and I'm not," I grinned, "Well, anyway, even though I still have a choice, don't be surprised if I make the wrong one."
Add Me

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 am

OOC: if you want i can save this and change it for supermutants, its just i was on break so i didnt have time to check the whole backstory. and i CBF rewriting something that long ive had a [censored] day at work... i hate working for energex on rainey days
Kelsey Anna Farley

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

((OOC: I say leave it for the moment... I can't save my stuff, Word's stuffed up on me, so if I change it, it'll all be from scratch when we get up to the Brotherhood.. So I say, please leave it, also replying to my post would be 'nice'. Oh and you should try working for my Father... Gah, he's harsh.))
Luis Longoria

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion