Sigma Squad

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 am

John walked silently into the meeting hall and sat down behind the large metalic table. John was wearing his uniform that contianed all of his medals, but somehow he felt out-of-place with his power armor on. He pulled out the envelope that he had been carrying around for days and not being able to open it. This was the time, he pulled it out it had the names of all his squad members and their first mission.

John was called back to Adams a couple of days ago and he assumed that it was so he could teach the new recruits, but here he is, soon to be running the most elite group in all of the Enclave. He was supposed to meet with his team for the first time today.

He called over the security officer and asked her to call down the other members, John heard the voice over the loud speakers and soon heard footsteps coming down the hall. "Well," he said, "Lets see what we have."
Nathan Hunter

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 am

Raven heard himself summoned over the intercom, the meeting hall. Raven had seen something big comeing for a while now, his training regime had changed and he had been pulled from active duty. He ponderd over what could be going on as he decended down the flight of stairs to what ever fate his leaders had in store for him. Raven entered the room, the same luminous cold sterile room as every enclave facility. A man stood in the centre of the room, he radiated confidence and had a presence that commanded respect, Gladstone walked over to the man his power armour clunking a litte as he went. Raven noticed the captains badge on the officers sleve and quickly entered an enthusiastic salute, he had always been wary and resentful of the higher ups in the enclave system, after all the had treated him as a subhuman during his relitively deprived childhood but the man seemed without the usual snobishness that riddled the Enclave higher class. The man was holding an envelope, obviously the matter at hand was within the letter, Mutant uprosing? increased raider activity? who knows, he knew it was big though, realy big.
Céline Rémy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 am

Sandra stood at the door, next to a security officer in power armour, she straightened her hair, adjusted her longcoat, attached some medals of hers to her coat and walked into the door, she saw a man sitting at the head of a metalic table, and another man with scars on the left side of his face her commanding officers.

"Sir!, Cheif Warrant Officer 4th Class, Sandra Marcelline Reporting for Duty!" she said clicking her heels together saluting her commander

The man simply saluted back and told her to sit down and await the others of the squad, she followed his instruction, siting down, again straitening out her longcoat and hair, making sure every part of her presentation was perfect, afterall, first impressions are everything.

She, looked to the oposite side of her, the scarred man, Raven, she had heard of his exploits and previous campains, and that he was mauled by a deathclaw, by the looks of him, he was rough untidy, foolish and reckless, none of the traits sandra admired, he stared back to her as she stared at him, she averted her gaze. There was something about him, she started to ponder, as the fourth to arive entered the door.
neil slattery

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 am

Jalen walked walked down the steps. He moved fast. Jalen had long strides. He was used to moving fast and avoiding gunfire. He had his repeater holstered by his side. He loved that gun. He could run and gun all he wanted to, and if an enemy spotted him on one of his scouting trips he could easily take the man out with one shot. The gun could pierce armor easily, because of the bullet size and the sheer power. His laser pistol was strapped to his upper calf just in case of a close range confrontation. His knife was sheathed in his shoe in case of emergencies. Jalen walked casually in to the large room and up to the captain. A proud man that seemed to have been threw a lot. Jalen saluted the man quickly and took a seat in a corner. He didn't like being the center of attention. The captain was holding on to an envelope. Jalen took out his laser pistol and started to clean it. He always did that in his spare time.
xemmybx

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 am

Shepherd stood before the sink, looking into the mirror to check his appearance. His eyes were green, eyes that had seen much in the way of combat. He splashed water on his face to cool the nerves - he enjoyed the sensation as the cool liquid trickled down his cheeks and chin.

"Master Sergeant Simon Shepherd, report to the meeting hall." The intercoms tinny voice rang through the facility. This was it.

Picking up the well maintained power helmet, he began to make his way to the meeting hall. His armour was heavy, but at this point, just for show. Entering the room, his eyes first fell upon the standing officer. Silently, Shepherd saluted his superior, and followed the instructions to take a seat. He recognized Raven - they had had encounters in the past. The wounds had healed well, better than Shepherd could have expected. But that was another story for another day.

Allowing himself to relax for a moment, Shepherd tied the Medics armband around his right forearm, and waited for the remainder of the squad.
sexy zara

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am

Darren was polishing his suit of Power Armor, keeping it in pristine shape. Take care of the Armor and it takes care of you, advice from his Drill Sargent from boot camp. If only he could see me now, he thought, a full-fledged Sergeant! And of the prestigious Sigma Squad no less!

"Sergeant Darren Harris please report to the meeting hall," droned a nearby intercom.

Darren sighed, he had just gotten settled in and they called for him. Typical.

Suiting up in his Power Armor suit, he slowly lowered his helmet on his head, making a pnuematic hiss as the armor joined with the helmet. Darren left his private quarters, walking stiffly through the halls of Adams Airforce Base. As he approached to meeting hall, lowly privates saluted and stood at rigid attention. Passing them he saw his CO. He was an imposing man, wearing an Enclave Officer uniform decorated with various medals and Silver Captian Bars.

"Sergeant Darren Harris reporting for duty sir," I saluted

The Captian saluted back and motioned for him to join the soldiers who had already arrived. Darren strode to the group slowly, assesing each one and nodding with approval. One of them wore a lieutenants bar, to which he saluted.

After a quick nod from his superior, Darren stood off to side, waiting for the Captian's briefing.
Cat

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 am

I was, as always, tinkering with my armor and weapons when I heard the voice blare out on the speakers. "Benjamin Peters, report to the meeting hall at once!" I sighed, this was it, the big debut where everyone died. I chuckled, too bad no one else could hear my off colour jokes. I slipped my helmet on, I couldn't trust people seeing my face, ever.

I'd been training my whole life for this moment, although I didn't know it would be this. I walked down the hall, up the stairs, down another hall and into the meeting hall. I cursed under my breath, everyone here was a higher rank than me. I saluted in the general direction of the Captain and said, "Sergeant Benjamin Peters reporting sir!" I then walked over to a corner, away from the man cleaning his laser pistol and sat down. I pulled out my Tesla Knife and started tinkering with it, trying to get it to have more voltage. I glanced up and noticed that the Captain was holding an envelope, I shuddered, thinking the whole reason my life could end was in a couple of 'words'. I shook my head, glanced back down and continued tinkering with the Tesla Knife.

Of course there was someone muttering about me, to anyones surprise who realised it, I could hear very well. I continued tinkering with the weapon, listening to someone muttering my name, he said my name louder than he said the words so I didn't catch anything but the name. I scowled, people always underestimated me, I'd show them one day. Show them that I was ready to do something. I glanced quickly around the room, none of them looked like a trustworthy sort. Although the quiet one with the laser pistol looked interesting... I shook my head, of course they'd get all the really good guys that don't get along. So of course they chuck me in, the Jack of all Trades. The guy who'll probably end up being that guy that dies for everyone, gets a medal on his name and is forgotten the next day. I scowled again, hoping that at least one of these people would have a soul.
Ashley Clifft

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:42 am

"Alright looks like everyone is here." John examined his new team. "First of all, take off your helmet soldier, nobody is going to shoot at you in here. Daniel knew how all these soldiers had performed in the field and that is why after going through maybe 1,000 sevice reports he found these men. "You, men are the best of the best, that is why you are here, you will learn each others strengths, and defend each others weaknesses. You do not doubt your team members. There are no ranks here in Sigma, it goes like this, you listen to me and don't act like an idiot and we will get along fine."

"Ok, I would like to play a little game at the moment, Excuse me sir?" John motioned towards the svckity officer, "Can you close the door please?" John heard the officer slam the door, disappionted he wasn't included. "I want each of you to go around the table and tell us something about yourself, I will go first."

"My name is John Granger, Expert tactician and son of Stephen Granger who is a prt of the Enclave Senate. I grew up in Montana and I don't take [censored] from anybody, I like to keep things moving smoothly, without any interuptions. So who's next?"
ladyflames

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 am

I perked up, wondering if I should go, I thought about it quickly and decided to. I pulled off my helmet and stood up, "I'm Benjamin Peters, I'm an expert with accuracy, explosives and medicine. I was trained since I was young by my family who is now dead, I grew up in different Enclave bases depending on which was the most dangerous. I'll respect you if you respect me, if you don't then hey buddy, don't mess with me," I said, trying to sound confident, but I'd be guessing no one here would have a sense of humor to get any of my jokes, such as the one at the end. I quickly slid my helmet back on and sat down, waiting to hear the next persons story.
Charlie Ramsden

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

"Soldier, didn't I give you an order! I told you to take that [censored] helmet off!"

John knew that this was uncalled for, but if his men weren't going listen to him, how were they to suceed in the field, when they were being shot at?

"The next person may go please." John said, looking for the reactions of his team
Chris Cross Cabaret Man

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 am

Jalen slowly stood up. He wanted to get this over with. "My name is Jalen Harrison. My brother, Harrow Harrison, had his body recently recovered. He was one of the men that was in the holdout against liberty prime. I was a scout when they found his body and now I want to be a true soldier. I am somewhat shy. But I am never the less an expert scout. I will slay any BOS soldier I come across for what they did to my brother." Jalen gave an eerie smile and sat back down. Content with his short story.
JR Cash

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 am

I sighed, this is bull I thought. I pulled off my helmet again, this time putting it on the ground next to me. I glared at the Captain, I might have gotten into the most Elite Squad but who said I wanted to stay?

I looked at the person who'd most recently spoken, he sounded like he knew true loss. I sighed, everyone here probably knew loss, how they dealt with it though, is different.
gemma

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

Raven drew himself to his full hieght before adressing the others in a flat monotone"My name is Raven Gladstone, my father is irelevant. My life has beeen without privelidge and compassion from my fellow soldiers. As you will learn i can hit a mutant between the eyes from a distance where you wouldnt be able to see it. Equality is my watchword, treat me badly if i fail but trat me badly because of my because of my blood and i will make you wish you had stayed in that little bunker with daddy and his sword training." He shot a glance at the Sandra with this, he had heard about her rather shelterd upbringing and he resented her for it. I think this sqaud will be a great succes and i look forward to working with all of you." he stepped back and scanned the room for the next story. some were too young, he felt they may be a liability but the Captain had said the best of the best, he would just have to have faith.
Avril Louise

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

"Well now, I like that. Hate is strong my friend, just make sure you direct that hate towards your enemies, not towards your fellow squad members."

John could feel it, there was tension between these men, which he didn't like, this game was supposed to make everyone feel less uneasy, not pissed off, Some serious work has to be done here, no squad can function with team members resenting each other
DarkGypsy

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Darren looked around at the group assembled, very aware of the age differences. Here goes nothing, he thought.

After removing his helmet like the captain ordered, and Darren stepped forward.

"Hi, I'm Darren, I know I'm younger then most members...." Darren shot a glance at Raven, the eldest member. "But I think I can bring some talent to the table."

He paused, taking a deep breath.

"I've dedicated my life for the Enclave and I want you all to know that if any of you ruin my military career, I will find you, I will hunt you down, and I will kill you."

Feeling like he said too much, Darren retreated back to the comfort of the shadows.
Thomas LEON

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Sandra stood to attention when her turn arose

"Sandra Marcelline, Born 6/4/54, Father is the general of the "Nixon Bunker," I am a master of close combat fighting, Intermediate at hand to hand, and play a role as an excellent scout, all 7 of my campaigns have been succesfull, most recently the requisition of a fortified BoS bunker in the midwest, with 0 casualties... on our side" sandra chuckled to her self, her jokes didnt make anyone else flinch, she continued with her report on herself

"Ahem... Transfered here by special order of General Davis, to take part in the Sigma Squad. I usually run a tight ship as commanding officer, it seems i dont have to worry about that this time, i am not your freind, i am not your colleague, im just the person who does her job. I am hoping for a 0% error in this squads missions." she said glaring over at raven

Sandra straitened her hair, her coat and sat down, she placed her cane on her lap and sat waiting for the next story.
Siobhan Wallis-McRobert

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 pm

"Yes well, I can see that we are all getting along here." John was saddened by his team, they all hate each other, how will this work?

"Alright well I have assinged all of you new living quarters, in the east wing, you can all chose your own roomate, except for Raven and Sandra, you will room together. I want all of you to have your armor sent to the armory, for a modification. One more thing before we go out on our first mission, you all better be the bestest of buddies, you hear me?"

"Dismissed."
Samantha Pattison

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

I understood what the Captain was saying, we'd have to work together. I sighed, pulled my helmet back over my head and decided to walk over to Darren, "Hey, since we're allowed to pick a roomate, I think you and I would get along... Splendidly," I said to him, keeping a bit of sarcasm and humor in my voice. I always made a terrible first impression, but I hoped that it wouldn't be this with Darren. He was young, so I wanted to stick with him, keep him alive I guess.
michael flanigan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 am

Sandra groaned at the thought of being stuck with 'Raven' although she would never disobey a direct order, she stood up saluted and walked out of the room to their quaters, without a word.

"Utter, Repulsion" she said walking into her room, she placed her suitcase on her bed, and started to take of her armour, for it to be sent to the modification centre.

She was sitting there unpacking, her armour had already been sent off, she was wearing a black blouse, and black trousers, with her coat on, she started to take off her medals and campaign banners and started to pack them into their respective boxes, she stared to take out her recently aquired collection of Pugilism Illistrated and Enclave Weapons: Swords, books, she sat down and started to read.

More and More time passed, and raven still hadnt shown up, she packed her books away, grabbed herself a towel, and went to shower off.
Ymani Hood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 am

Jalen nodded and took off his armor. He carried it to the armory, where a rough looking man took it. He then walked to his new room. He didn't mind who his room mate was, as long as they weren't annoying. He picked a room that seemed to have a good amount of space. He took of his pack and placed it in his footlocker. Then he un-holstered his rifle and placed it in the footlocker to. Then he lay down on his bed. He didn't sleep though. He thought about what was to become of him.
Horse gal smithe

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 pm

"Sure," Darren replied, liking Benjamin's attitude towards the situation. After a quick nod from Benjamin, Darren decided hurry up and get his armor processed, and he walked to the armory. He went up to the Quartermaster.

"I was told to turn in my armor....." Darren trailed off.

"Yes, yes," muttered the Quartermaster. I stripped off my armor and handed it to him. After a quick nod, I dressed out in normal Enclave fatigues and headed to the East Wing, eager to find my roomate.
Horror- Puppe

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm

I went to a room and started unpacking, I didn't turn in my armor, I was over-catious but it didn't matter. I layed it out near my pack and pulled out a book, starting to read. I wondered when Darren would get here, I hoped he wouldn't be forever.

I felt myself nod off, my dream started and I shuddered. I tried desperately to wake up, after about 2 minutes of agony I woke up, panting and sweating, I got up and leaned against the wall. Refusing to sleep.
Sophie Payne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 am

OOC: Wait Andy (I think it is) you need to edit ur post.
Rude_Bitch_420

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 am

((OOC: I know, edited))
I’m my own

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am

Darren walked through the East Wing, peering into the rooms to determine where Benjamin was. After passing a few rooms he found Benjamin, panting heavily and sweating as if he had woken from a nightmare. This guy must have some demons he thought. Darren didn't want to be nosy, but he did want to get to know his roomate.

"You okay?" Darren asked.
Mike Plumley

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion