the empire is dead

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 pm

I doubt they would join the Dominion, as for forsworn they hate the state lords and the state lords hate them, they are seen as heathens and brutes, as for Orcs they have always been hated by a majority of the other races, kinda feel bad for them since I've met a lot of likable orcs in my travels in TES games.
Melanie

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Nevermind, sorry. Misread your post.
Zualett

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 pm

I doubt they would join the Dominion, as for forsworn they hate the state lords and the state lords hate them, they are seen as heathens and brutes, as for Orcs they have always been hated by a majority of the other races, kinda feel bad for them since I've met a lot of likable orcs in my travels in TES games.

Yeah the orcs have always had it rough. I'm sure the Bretons of High Rock still consider them a brutish form of goblin. Sometimes I think Malacath instigates stuff so that they have more trials to overcome.
City Swagga

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:56 am

I, for one, am on the side of the Bretons, and Madanach is my king. Breton warriors and mages rival that of any other race, and if High Rock is still part of the empire, then so am I. Long live the empire

Actually, I think the Thalmor are moving in on High Rock... I can't find it right now, but I think that they're trying to move in on that Province.
Tina Tupou

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 pm

For brief periods, one ruler has managed to unite all of Skyrim, but the Nord character is one essentially of conflict, and the confederacies never last. The Cyrodilic Empire and later the Septim Empire was able to take advantage of this tendency and recruit the warlike Nords to their side before they became a force of the opposition.

The following is a quote from the Pocktet Guide of the Empire. Essentially it means that without a strong unifiying force, like Ulfric or the Empire, Skyrim will fall apart in individual Holds.

Who is a more stable unifyning force, Ulfric or the Empire?
Lew.p

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Post limit.
Tai Scott

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim