Why are so many supporting the imperials (the empire)?

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 am

Why are so many supporting the Imperials, you ask?

It's because of Hadvar. They follow him into the Keep and when he asks them to go sign up with the Legion, they go sign up with the Legion.
I'm willing to bet that if this new fanbase had half the brains to work out the definition of 'optional' then they'd be picking Stormcloaks here.

I myself always side with the Stormcloaks. They are good people, they keep their nord tradition strong and thus keep the Anchor on the world.
This Anchor is also called Talos. Without him the Thalmor have won. Nirn is destroyed. And that precious Empire would have never even existed.
So who cares if *some* Stormcloak citizens and their leaders are racist. Dovahkiin can glue that up- either with knife, force or some smoooth talkin'.
Jack Bryan

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 am

Skyrim would be better under Dominion Rule, anyway. *flameshield on*
I myself always side with the Stormcloaks. They are good people, they keep their nord tradition strong and thus keep the Anchor on the world.
This Anchor is also called Talos. Without him the Thalmor have won. Nirn is destroyed. And that precious Empire would have never even existed.
So who cares if *some* Stormcloak citizens and their leaders are racist. Dovahkiin can glue that up- either with knife, force or some smoooth talkin'.
The world existed long before Talos - Removing him will not end it. But is "ending" it really such a bad idea? Kittens will stop dying.

And your ignorance of why so many support the Empire is painful.
meg knight

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:16 am

The negatives against the Empire just aren't as many as against the Stormcloaks, in my view.

The negatives... Yes, it's true the game opens with Imperial forces poised to lop off your head. It's also true the Empire allows the Thalmor to crush Talos worship throughout its lands.

But here's why I joined the Empire.

For starters, I looked past the fact they were going to behead me, because it was wartime and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wandered around Skyrim for quite awhile before I took sides.

I realized the Thalmor were patrolling Imperial-controlled lands crushing Talos worship. That certainly wasn't good, but if the White-Gold Concordat prevented the Thalmor from outright conquering the world of men for the time being, it was a necessary price. Against the Thalmor, it buys the Empire time to consolidate and become stronger. The Empire would have fallen without support from the nords. The nords helped the imperials beat the high elves to a truce. Without them, they would not have stopped at the Skyrim border, either.

Then I found out (along the main quest) that the Thalmor have an interest in NEITHER side winning the civil war... just continued war in Skyrim. This confirms more what a threat the Thalmor continue to be. A civil war in the Empire's northern province takes manpower, materials and resources from two sides who should be unified against the Thalmor. It's only a quicker path toward Aldmeri armies marching through Skyrim.

A secondary reason is the xenophobic nature of many Ulfric supporters. The Dunmer are quartered off in a slum in Windhelm. Elven and beast-kind would likely be expelled if Ulfric wins the war. So I also joined the Empire to keep Skyrim home to both nords and non-nords alike.

You realize that the Thalmor were stopped, their army annialated and pushed out of Cyrodiil completely by the end of the Great War right? they were far from conquering the world.
maria Dwyer

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 am

The stormcloaks and ulfric are extremely racist, also a small rebellion force won't hold against the thalmor.
sally coker

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 am

It's because of Hadvar. They follow him into the Keep and when he asks them to go sign up with the Legion, they go sign up with the Legion.
I'm willing to bet that if this new fanbase had half the brains to work out the definition of 'optional' then they'd be picking Stormcloaks here.

false, most people sign with the stormcloaks first,
1. it is the closest entrance therefore most people will choose that one
2.they were about to be beheaded by the imperials, that should be a good enough reason to choose the stormcloaks first.
Jaki Birch

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 am

So Im checking out these polls that members are creating here, and I couldn't help but to see that the imperials are winning at the polls.

My question is why? Why are you supporting the very same organzation that was willing to put your head on the block and execute you in spite of your name not being on the list? That means that you were going to be innocently murdered before Alduin interupted. Remember that poor soul that was pleaing with the imperial officers that accused him of being a spy? He seemed pretty innocent to me right before the imperials killed him with arrows. I just wonder if that guy had a fair trial.

I wonder how many people was wrongfully executed by the hands of the imperials?

I find it ridclious how many people like to place the racist card game on Ulfric. I don't claim to be an expert of the elders scroll seris because I'm far from it, however from what I know he doesn't go off murdering innocent people like the way the imperials did. Sure he may have a dirty past but so do everyone else. Theirs no saint in this world... Not even the pope.

How can you justified the actions with the imperials by almost executing you without your name being on the list?

Please explain.

Maybe because by their own standard being held up to them, they are racist against ALL Dragons and want the genocide of ALL Dragons and do not understand that they are supposedly playing a TRUE Dragonborn, themselves. Ulfric is no more racist than anybody else is against the Nords whose country they have come to. He is certainly less racist than most of the Dunmer in Morrowind, who wanted to "slit all 'outlanders' throats in their sleep" as they said. (though likewise, it was still just something to chuckle at IMHO if u have a sense of humor about the plot it belonged in) LOL And in Skyrim if u read books by Dunmer they say in the Grey Quarter that used to be called The Snow Quarter u will get a chuckle out of how they claim credit for taking over even Windhelm by that..and such by infiltration..so sure Ulfric (and some Nords) have reason to be wary sometimes..but neverthreless u will see even Dark Elves (including female ones) in high postions, and when i brought a dark elf follower with me when i went to join storm cloaks, Ulfric only asked why she would want to support them if she is not from here, and when answered with, 'Skyrim is my home now' He answers back happily 'Well that is good enough for me!' and accepts her totally and even shows trust just on a word only. So that is different from being racist, it is just being a little cautious for good reason, as living in an occupied country requires. If u read lots of in-game books u will hear stories from many different races and sides..so it is up to u who u believe at least in that regard as long as u don't just keep your mind shut to benefit the Empire only.

To me the Imperialists are possibly more racist in how they USE other races and nationalities, and the Thalmor are currently more racist than them all put together. But that is how the game creates more challenges to overcome. Perhaps it could be fairly said that like many places, (particularly places that are under occupation and infiltration and seeking freedom and self-rule) the Nord, Ulfric is Nationalist, but he is no more pure-racist than anywhere else. The other races show pride in themselves also, without that race-card being played on them, so i think it is just that those playing for the Imperials in the Civil War may be getting a lot more Imperialist propaganda infused in them, than those playing otherwise, so that they do not mind that they almost had their own heads chopped off whilst still an innocent bystander.

But, really there are two sides to every story and that's part of what makes the game interesting. :wink: This game is so well written IMHO or we would not even be so immersed that we have these wonderful debates on which side is right. ;)
Cesar Gomez

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

1. it is the closest entrance therefore most people will choose that one < It doesn't matter which entrance you choose at the beginning.
2.they were about to be beheaded by the imperials, that should be a good enough reason to choose the stormcloaks first. < wrong place wrong time. Though i did go for stormcloaks at first because of this, then i realize they are racist arrogant morons so i switched over.
rebecca moody

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:44 am

A secondary reason is the xenophobic nature of many Ulfric supporters. The Dunmer are quartered off in a slum in Windhelm. Elven and beast-kind would likely be expelled if Ulfric wins the war. So I also joined the Empire to keep Skyrim home to both nords and non-nords alike.
I don't know where people get that idea. The Dunmer have lived apart in Windhelm for 200 years, it's nothing new and likely their choice as much as necessity, despite what people in the New Gnisis Club say. Dunmer are proud and xenophobic themselves and look down on the Nords. Ulfric isn't doing anything but maintaining the status quo, although with the war it's likely that old resentments between men and Mer are being stirred up.

Stormcloak jarls have elven housecarls or stewards, Sorli the Builder (who takes over in Morthal if the Stormcloaks win) has an Argonian housecarl. Ulfric himself says at one point that Skyrim is home not only to Nords. Basically you're saying you're joined from a false assumption.

@ the OP, having read a lot of these topics I think some people who played past games are sympathetic with the imperials because they played imperials, others consider it a pragmatic choice as the best way to defeat the Dominion, and a lot of people get half-cocked ideas about the Stormcloaks being more racist than the imperials. Or they just don't like Ulfric and believe the negative press about him.
Guy Pearce

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 am

LOL@ people calling avideogame character a "racist" and actually getting upset about it! LMMFAO
gemma

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 am

The world existed long before Talos - Removing him will not end it. But is "ending" it really such a bad idea? Kittens will stop dying.
Talos is the anchor for mortality in Nirn. That's at least what the Thalmor themselves believe, and why they're so anxious to weaken and then destroy him. Once he's gone, they believe the world can be unmade without any possibility for the cycle of creation to happen again.
Invasion's

Post » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 pm

1. it is the closest entrance therefore most people will choose that one
2.they were about to be beheaded by the imperials, that should be a good enough reason to choose the stormcloaks first.

Funnily enough this is not wholefully true. I've been around a few mates houses who have Skyrim and seen them play the tutorial.
And for one they all followed Hadvar for the single reason that they were doing so before, when escaping Alduin's fire-breathing wrath.
I then questioned them about this, to which they replied in more or less the same way: "why would I side against the people who have the keys to my cuffs?"

People I've heard of online whom played Skyrim, when questioned about which faction they sided with in the civil war answered like:
"the red-guy at the beginning's faction." Indicating Hadvar's faction- the Imperials. Which seems to me that Imperial popularity is more idiocy than actual like.
xx_Jess_xx

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:11 am

Did no one listen to some of the dialogue Ulfric had? He was without a doubt an honorable Nord who did NOT battle for glory but for what he truly thought what was best for his people. I will say that past Nords, he doesn't much care, but you can't doubt his actions. He's a Nord living in the country that is home of the Nords. Which race did you thiink he was going to support? I don't think he's racist so much as he is just fiercly (if blindedly) devoted to the Nord cause.

I just always got the impression the Empire was fueled more by coin than by devoted to a cause they felt was just.
Lexy Dick

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 am

I support the Empire - I just happened to meet them at what was supposed to be the end of a very bad day - They wanted to kill Ulfric and his top lieutenants - you being mistaken for one of them being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't hold a single Redguard's bloodlust against the whole organization. Tullius had more important things on his mind to believe that his captain was going about things incorrectly. The Imperials also made it clear in the Dragon Attack that their first concern was protecting innocent civilians, doing their best to evacuate the town.

If it weren't for Ulfric, there would be no problems - If you side with the Empire, you'd find out that Ulfric's the cause of the Dominion Crackdown.

That's why I (The dragonborn) am here :smile: And I can do it without breaking Talo's handiwork to pieces in the process.

Agreed. The protecting the civilians bit was always something that stuck with me. I admit I can understand the Stormcloaks scarpering in the situation, but the Empire let them go and concentrated on helping the villagers.

Yes. The Empire did try to have me executed, but that has not a going by military protocol. That women made a personal decision to put me on the chopping block, my name was not on the list, therefore I should not have bin there. Hagvar was ordered to do something by his superior. Even though you don't want to do something, when your apart of a military you have to do what they say, if you don't you will be accused of treason. And I don't think anyone in Skyrim would give their life for some prisoner they know nothing about.

Wrongful killings are made in war, on both sides no matter what. That's one of the things that make war so gruesome. But my beef is a personal one with that women at Helgan, not the Empire.

Agreed.

It was a single captain that was hard headed and ordered my character executed with the rebels. The officer working with her clearly didn't like the decision, and went on to help my character escape during the chaos.

I was apparently caught in the crossfire as the imperial soldiers ambushed and apprehended the leader of a gang of traitorous rebels, and was captured along with them. Were it not for the traitors criminal activities, I would have never been in that situation in the first place. Why would I join them?

It's not a major thing for some, but I always put a bit of weight on the fact none of the Stormcloaks even said a word in mine or horse thief's defense. It was all "svcks yeah, still, die with honor. Head up"

Their a little finnicky even before the Thalmor with their laws. They ban slavery yet Tiber wasn't above selling slaves of his enemies in High Rock, and they do nothing to really stop Argonians and Khajiit being raided and sold as slaves in Morrowind. Not to mention all religious instituations of their proviencals just conveneantly all decide to take the Imperial varriants of their Gods..which all just foritifes me against their 'freedom and safty' shroud.

Well there is a cost in trying to maintain a huge Empire with multiple cultures. They could have tried for some sort of cultural hegemony, but they didn't. Certain things were outlawed, sometimes they respected unappealing traditions etc.

Morrowind had its own gods, was permitted to continue with slavery and so forth till it all imploded. The Empire didn't interfere to much with the Twin Lamps however, preferring to let the Dunmer change in their own time (and as one of the main Twin Lamp leaders was the daughter of the Duke of Vvardenfell it seemed Morrowind was capable of progressing by itself).

Too bad without Talos the Thalmor are winning in their war for the fate of the world. No Talos, no Nirn, in which trade and all those earthly things mean nothing. You have to understand the Thalmors objectives, they wish to unmake the world, and Talos (shor) is the glue that keeps it together. The Empire wins, the Thalmor wins, everyone else loses.

And that is something the Empire is fully aware of and they go along with it anyway? Or is it something we, as consumers of the fictional setting, know as we have more information than the Empire?

And if the Empire defeats the Thalmor in the next war and rolls back the laws...

See, most people here seem to think the Thalmor have the power to steam roll skyrim without the Empire. Fact is, the Thalmor militarily are inept now that the world knows their coming. 'Old Merry' is no match for the strong arm of a true warrior culture who will die to the last child rather than bow to an elf. Look at Hammerfell, they won without the Empire.

Or the Redguard eventually fought the Dominion to a stalemate after half a decade for fighting (half a decade after the war with the empire had ended) and then also signed a treaty brining the conflict to an end (one without the same negative consequence). They didn't exactly drive them out effortessly.

And it is a bit of an anticlimix to the whole plot arc if it goes "and suddenly everyone realised the Thalmor svck at war and they went and killed them all easily". Perhaps you are reading things wrong.

Just look at Toryyig. Ulfric won an honor duel fair and square, by all rights he should be High King without a rebellion. Its not Ulfric who started a war, its the honorless Imperials who supported a grief stricken widow.

No, the Nords in general are divided about that. If Ulfric hadn't broken out a shout (which goes agaist the grey beard approach at all) he still could have easily beaten the young, inexperienced High King and there Empire wouldn't have had nearly as much traction in its objection.

Ulfric whipped out a pistol in a sword duel, people are naturally going to argue about the validity of the results.

Really? because they are helping the Thalmor impose that law where The Empire banned Talos and allows the Thalmor free reign to persecute and oppress the people in an attempt to stomp it out. I thought it was clear my point. As long as the Empire remains weak, and don't fool yourself into thinking that the Thalmor arn't working to insure that they remain under heel, then the Thalmor are working to complete their goals. An independent Skyrim, free of Imperial laws and with an emboldened populace who will shout Talos' name from High Hrothgar and in the face of every Thalmor they meet does more to oppose them than silently leting them run rampat across the Empire.

Because they signed a treaty saying they would.

Talos is an Imperial god as well. The Empire built massive dragon statues all over the place. They weren't active in obressing worship - they payed lip service to what the treaty demanded of them and little more. With Ulfric's rebellion the Thalmor were given an opening to demand the Empire hold up their end of the treaty.

They certainly aren't doing it because they don't want to worship Talos and they don't want anyone else to. They aren't doing it because they like the Thalmor. They are doing it because it is a law based on a treaty signed by the Emperor which a lot of people in the Empire seem to think is a temporary measure until another war happens.

And independant Skyrim that does that might well be opposing them more, assuming that the Thalmor don't decide to attack and if they do the Nords can stop them. There seems to be some debate about this.
Amy Gibson

Post » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm

LOL@ people calling avideogame character a "racist" and actually getting upset about it! LMMFAO

I'm sure none of use are actually getting upset over it, We are just playing a rpg and it's our character who would be mad over it.
Quick Draw

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 am

I went pro-imperial for my first play through because the character I'm playing is based off one I play in Morrowind (actually a table top campaign, not computer); its an homage. I'd bet a lot of Morrowind and Oblivion fans do the same.

As for a rationale... well, who's to say just because Ulfric isn't an ass, that holds for all Nords? In my mind, my Argonian was "press ganged" by Nord Pirates, and that's how he ended up getting picked up "crossing the border". Its also entirely possible some of those in the crew WERE spys. The pirates had ties to the Storm Cloaks (smuggling weapons and acting as privateers, selectively raiding imperial merchants), so he's happy to kill as many as he can... which at this point, is a lot.
Jessie

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 am

Talos is the anchor for mortality in Nirn. That's at least what the Thalmor themselves believe, and why they're so anxious to weaken and then destroy him. Once he's gone, they believe the world can be unmade without any possibility for the cycle of creation to happen again.
And what makes you think the Thalmor are actually right?

They're desperately grasping for straws, and will latch onto any half-baked theory that might give them a shot of regaining their lost unmortality.
Andres Lechuga

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 am

Skyrim would be better under Dominion Rule, anyway. *flameshield on*

And your ignorance of why so many support the Empire is painful.

Except, isn't that the entire reason the Altmer have created this conflict?

The Altmer believe Talos a threat, a dilution of the 'master' race.

Which, considering the Empire's obvious apathy... or worse... approval, makes the Stormcloaks even more relevant?

And the Empire utterly more 'racist' by proxy?
Julia Schwalbe

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:35 am

the guy at the start actually survived in my first play lol

He got hit by the arrow in the shoulder but kept soldiering on and made it out of the place! Didn't know that wasn't supposed to happen haha
Alba Casas

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 am

Too bad without Talos the Thalmor are winning in their war for the fate of the world. No Talos, no Nirn, in which trade and all those earthly things mean nothing. You have to understand the Thalmors objectives, they wish to unmake the world, and Talos (shor) is the glue that keeps it together. The Empire wins, the Thalmor wins, everyone else loses.

Tidus I have to ask where your getting this imaginary idea that stopping the worship of Talos would unmake the world. It existed just fine for thousands of years before he was born. And I can recall a few people complaining that they were able to worship Talos in secret until Ulfric started making waves causing the Thalmor to pay more attention. The Elves are long-lived you do not win the waiting game against an Elves.

If your goal is to bring back the worship of the Empire the best bet is to keep the Empire united the second war will void the White-Gold Concordant anyway. Which its implied by a few people will be soon. And tactically letting the Thalmor spend who know knows much money trying to stamp out the worship of Talos could be a good idea. It takes a lot of money to do that kind of operation and they don't really gain anything in return from a military standpoint.

Offically the Empire honors the treaty to ban the worship of Talos, but I've yet to see evidence of them actively helping the Thalmor aside from letting the people into Imperial territory. I can recall openingly murdering Thalmor in Markarth, and getting a bounty for 40 gold. Murder is supposed to be a thousand the fact I only got 40 gold for killing him. The Empire only honors the treaty so far as to give them time to lick there wounds.
Ulfrics little rebellion only weakens the Empire and Skyrim against another war. If he simply waited a little longer the second great war would have ended the White-Gold treaty anway.

Just look at Toryyig. Ulfric won an honor duel fair and square, by all rights he should be High King without a rebellion. Its not Ulfric who started a war, its the honorless Imperials who supported a grief stricken widow.
Wrong, your not High King until the moot votes you High King. Killing the previous HIgh King in a duel is meaningless save for the fact you just eliminated the competition for when a moot is called. The fact that half of Jarl's still support the Empire is proof. All this shows is that Ulfric knew if a moot was called he'd lose to Toryyig who was quite popular. So he simply eliminated the more popular competition.

The Dominion had been under the Thalmor for centuries before Tiber Septim.
The original Thalmor was dissolved along with the original Aldmer Dominion. They basically didn't exist during the third era. Centuries later a new group calling themselves the Thalmor ceased power by claiming credit for saving the Summerset Isles from the Oblivion Criss. As outlined in The Rising Threat series. They later murdered the rightful Kings and Queens of the summerset isles, and exiled, banished or killed anyone who questioned there claim of being saviors of Mer.

How can you justified the actions with the imperials by almost executing you without your name being on the list?

Please explain.

Because it was one Imperial giving that order. Another Imperial Hadvar is prefectly willing to let you go. If he was incharge of the executions he'd have untied you and it have been someone elses head on the block when the dragon attacked. Why should I support Ulric? He couldn't bother to say "I'm not associated with this individual, do not execute him without trial."

If I'm a Mer or beast race the is certainly no reason to support Ulfric as he cares a great deal for his fellow Nords but cares nothing for the problems of other people within his Jarl.
SEXY QUEEN

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 am

I support the Stormcloaks, but honestly, there are many valid reasons for supporting the Empire. It really comes down to a matter of opinion and the weight people put on certain issues. The biggest question is, do you want what is best for the Empire as a whole or what is best for Skyrim individually? If people have different answers to this question, they will support different sides (usually). How big an issue is dscrimination against beast races and elves? Is that an issue you're willing to compromise on? What is your view on imprisoning people for their religious beliefs? And so on. There are many issues that raise questions, and the answers people give to those questions determine what side they support. I have spent many hours debating Stormcloaks vs Imperials on these forums and in the end, that is what it comes down to.
Crystal Clear

Post » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Quite the mature reply there. Granted it flies in the face of reality and pretty much every reply in these kinds of threads (and would apply for Stormcloaks as well). Like say if you read this thread from the beginning you would see exactly how many replies of that nature? 0? But whatever, eh?

Unless of course your having a joke, in which case *gold claps*

How long ago was the treaty signed and the laws the Empire wasn't enforcing put into effect? Nirn hasn't been destroyed yet. Talos worship hasn't actually stopped either.

If the claims of members of the Empire are correct and they believe they will be fighting another war against the Thalmor in the not to distant future (which will likely see the law against Talos lifted) than unless the countdown on the End of the world will end before this happens then Nirn probably wont be destroyed. Giving the Thalmor actual victories before than however...

Did no one listen to some of the dialogue Ulfric had? He was without a doubt an honorable Nord who did NOT battle for glory but for what he truly thought what was best for his people. I will say that past Nords, he doesn't much care, but you can't doubt his actions. He's a Nord living in the country that is home of the Nords. Which race did you thiink he was going to support? I don't think he's racist so much as he is just fiercly (if blindedly) devoted to the Nord cause.

I just always got the impression the Empire was fueled more by coin than by devoted to a cause they felt was just.

I did, and it never convinced me he wasn't a man with an eye on the throne. Good intentions - maybe, sure, but an ambitious man none the less. I also have unanswered questions in regards to his "honor" (and in my mind how he won his duel doesn't really fall under "honorable) and I wasn't convinced a Skyrim with Ulfric as High King was going to be a good Skyrim.
Marcia Renton

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 am

My question is: Why can't I challenge Ulfric to an honourable duel to take his Hold?
Christine Pane

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

My question is: Why can't I challenge Ulfric to an honourable duel to take his Hold?

A fair question, but the opposite could be postulated as well.

The answer for me is :

It would destroy the Civil War quest.
Milagros Osorio

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 am

Talos worship hasn't actually stopped either.

No, you just get killed for it.
Lovingly

Post » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

The empire is imperfect, and there are some xenophobic policies, but only because the individual countries have too much power as is, the Morrowind slave trade could only exist because it was profitable for the Telvanni, and the empire I could only imagine would not want to start a war with the powerful wizards in the Telvanni, the empire doesn't dismantle government systems in the states, there is still a Mane, the Great Houses, the Silvenar (was that his name? the figurehead of the bosmer who can feel everyone's thoughts) etc etc, so the practices are not of the empire, but can't be dismantled so as to maintain peace

whereas stormcloaks represent that power to break away, and all of the old practices coming back, including xenophobia

notice there wasn't rampant slavery in cyrodiil, nor copious racism, they even banned necromancy, very middle ground, vanilla ice cream and cherry pie (sweetroll) place for the most part

the only worry I have with the empire is
Spoiler
After the DB assassinates the emporer, it leaves Cyrodiiil in a weak spot, especially since the Mede line is relatively new and could possibly be challenged
Jeffrey Lawson

PreviousNext

Return to V - Skyrim